Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    We won't throw you out for the bolded reason :P

IMO, yes, Blaine has been in a lot of episodes and sung a lot of songs, but he's mainly been used as pretty background music for everyone elses storylines. The first time we've actually seen character development outside of his relationship with Kurt is last week in the 'Big Brother' episode.

Blaine is a junior, and as such is still going to be around next year, but Kurt is a senior and even though they're going on and on about this revolutionary new plot device to keep some of the graduating characters in the show, Kurt is not going to be at McKinley and as such is not going to be with Blaine.

Blaine needs to have plot beyond the fact that he is half of 'Klaine', otherwise next year is just going to be horrible, trying to shoehorn in ridiculous plots for the sake of filling episodes.

The more we learn about him now the better really.

Besides, Kurt has had some HUGE storylines in Glee. He's been a massive inspiration for a lot of people because of them, and in this season he hasn't been particularly short of them compared to most of the other characters (Finchel not included).

We're probably going to have a whole host of new characters next season, and we need to work on the continuing existing characters stories now to make room for them. Sure, there's a lot we don't know about Tina and Artie (who else is staying behind?) but maybe, if RIB actually realise Jenna has a voice, we'll get some background for them.

Wow, rant over...
    100% agreement.

We need more character development now for the characters who are staying. I'd like to learn a lot more about Blaine (and maybe have him sing something that means something rather than being pretty music to dance to/ pretty music for it to mean something to someone else). And Jenna has been completely underused every single season.

ReputationRep:
    A review of last nights episode from the perspective of a Klaine shipper...

Spoiler:
    Show

BGTHSVRJAFOEJHIGRVFBNSDML\ZMXBN GAQEFTJR30WPASDVLZBM NVCM,SAF;QERN4TEIFUADVIOXCKLJ NKVCBFDTH,;SFZD

Just putting happy gifs in because I'm so happy but argh the angst was so delicious and everything is wonderful and perfect and real.

Also, from the perspective of a Phantom loving Kurt fan...

THIS EXCITES ME VERY MUCH

ReputationRep:
    My square bracket close key has broken, so spoilers below

Spoiler:
    Show
    I wish more had been done with Chandler, it was interesting to see a rupture in Klaine, and some actual personality from both halves of the character. Plus Chandler seemed a fun person

I was never really into Whitney Houseston so was mehh about the episode, but all the songs were really good, especially Rachel+Santanna

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skip_Snip)
    My square bracket close key has broken, so spoilers below
    If you had just quoted someone else and just copied and pasted the square bracket close key from there (or any other input that requires you to use them, e.g. bold, italics etc) then you wouldn't have had this problem. I suggest you edit your post doing this before you annoy other readers of this thread, as it clearly says no future spoilers in the title. *rolls eyes*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma_B)
    If you had just quoted someone else and just copied and pasted the square bracket close key from there (or any other input that requires you to use them, e.g. bold, italics etc) then you wouldn't have had this problem. I suggest you edit your post doing this before you annoy other readers of this thread, as it clearly says no future spoilers in the title. *rolls eyes*
    ahem *goes to page 461*

(Original post by museobsessed)
    future spoilers means for episodes that have not aired anywhere yet
    rollseyes

ReputationRep:
    ahem *goes to page 461*

rollseyes
    You acknowledged yourself that it was a spoiler that you were posting. If your close bracket button had been working, would you not have put your comments in a spoiler? I'm fairly sure that most people agreed that anything that hadn't yet been aired in the UK yet would be posted under a spoiler, as everyone has been doing for the last few weeks, and as had been pointed out on the page that you just directed me to. I'm not saying that people can't post future spoilers on here, as long as they are posted as a spoiler that you have to click on to read.

ReputationRep:
    ahem *goes to page 461*

rollseyes
    Muse worded it wrong.

It's certainly been, for at least over a year since I've been active on the thread, that spoiler tags are required for information pertaining to episodes that have not aired in the UK yet. After they've been on Sky One, it's a free for all.

Not everyone watches at the US pace, considering that we're British and we're not meant to, and they should be able to come onto this thread and not get spoiled.

ReputationRep:
    Muse worded it wrong.

It's certainly been, for at least over a year since I've been active on the thread, that spoiler tags are required for information pertaining to episodes that have not aired in the UK yet. After they've been on Sky One, it's a free for all.

Not everyone watches at the US pace, considering that we're British and we're not meant to, and they should be able to come onto this thread and not get spoiled.
    Thank you, that's what I thought It's just common courtesy really, especially now that the UK is only a couple of days behind, it doesn't hurt for people to just use spoiler tags just for those couple of days. I'm sorry but just because your close bracket allegedly doesn't work, that doesn't give you right to spoil an episode for other people. Either don't post the spoiler, or use other means to post it in a spoiler tag.

ReputationRep:
    at college, so fixed m'dearies

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Blaine's face = :cry2: I'm glad they actually spoke about things, rather that 'yay sing a song and everything is all better now'

Joe = Unphm :coma: Although when he and Quinn were doing the physio, surely she should have been able to feel his *ahem* against her leg? 0_o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flo[ProActiv])
    Spoiler:
    Show

Joe = Unphm :coma: Although when he and Quinn were doing the physio, surely she should have been able to feel his *ahem* against her leg? 0_o

Spoiler:
    Show
    Joe, that's his name! I was calling him Samuel!

He had an ahem? I didn't realise! Wait, by ahem do you mean the piece of anatomy, or the piece of anatomy's reaction to stimuli?

^ excuse the gutter talk

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Joe, that's his name! I was calling him Samuel!

He had an ahem? I didn't realise! Wait, by ahem do you mean the piece of anatomy, or the piece of anatomy's reaction to stimuli?

^ excuse the gutter talk
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The second one Or at least, that's what I thought it was, since he was talking about 'getting excited' earlier in the episode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flo[ProActiv])
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The second one Or at least, that's what I thought it was, since he was talking about 'getting excited' earlier in the episode.
    Spoiler:
    Show

aha I forgot about that convo, I was too busy looking at Sam

ReputationRep:
    Joe is just yum

Spoiler:
    Show
    Klaine actually had passion again, sure it was sad but Kurt had more than 'Blaine is so perfect, blah blah blah' but I'm so glad Blaine said the thing about clicking at breadsticks- its the only thing thats ever made me dislike Kurt.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I was mostly on Kurt's side of the argument. It wasn't cheating and I don't understand why Blaine can complain when he was texting and meeting up with Sebastian. Although, I almost felt sorry for Blaine when he was talking about how he was all sad that he was going to be alone next year when Kurt's in New York. ALMOST. And I almost for a split second found Blaine attractive during It's not right but it's okay in the black suit. And I will never admit to anything like that again.

I did laugh out loud with the whole Joe and Quinn physical therapy scene. SO CRINGEY OMG. When he was talking with Sam about sex before marriage being a sin and all that I was just wondering if he knows that Quinn has slept with 2 or 3 guys (not sure if she slept with Sam?) and has had a baby? At least it doesn't seem like Quinn and Artie are going to be hooking up then - I was almost positive they would now she's in a wheelchair.

Loved How will I know, loved the arrangement. Bit cringey that they were singing to a photo of Whitney though.

Shue is still creepy. Nothing new there. Wanting to change the wedding date so the Glee kids would go? Does he have no friends?!

Where have Rory and Sugar disappeared to?

And I think Tina had a line this episode. OMG!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    So Glee is on tonight...

Carry on.

ReputationRep:
    So Glee is on tonight...

Carry on.
    YAAAY I might even stay up until it's streaming, I have homework which won't do itself

ReputationRep:
    One of the top songs for the night for me, by Tuft University's Beelzebubs

Love this uni group

ReputationRep:
    God smite me for saying something positive about Kurt, but ...

Spoiler:
    Show
    I actually liked his NYADA audition o.o he will never be Huge Jackman, and usually everything LadyGaygay sings sounds exactly the same, but that was a good performance

I nearly came when the girls sang He Had It Coming!! I've not looked yet but I hope the full song is on youtube, they missed a couple of verses <3

Poor Beist :'( WHY DID SHE GO BACK TO HIM!!

Oh and Puck singing one of my fave ever songs was epic

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Poor Bieste :cry2: and after all that, she still went back to him. Maybe she genuinely thought it was a one off... I bet it's never mentioned again.

I feel really bad for Rachel - I can't believe she choked on Don't Rain On My Parade! I hope she still gets in. Maybe neither of them will get in so they can come back for season 4?

OMG TINA GOT TO SING AND HAD MORE THAN ONE LINE!!!!!

I've just realised - Quinn wasn't in that episode at all, not even in the group scenes?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.