Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbys sock)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Poor Bieste :cry2: and after all that, she still went back to him. Maybe she genuinely thought it was a one off... I bet it's never mentioned again.

I feel really bad for Rachel - I can't believe she choked on Don't Rain On My Parade! I hope she still gets in. Maybe neither of them will get in so they can come back for season 4?

OMG TINA GOT TO SING AND HAD MORE THAN ONE LINE!!!!!

I've just realised - Quinn wasn't in that episode at all, not even in the group scenes?
    Quinn's best scene in the episode

Name:  tumblr_m3e34aLp2O1r24clpo1_r1_500.png
Views: 98
Size:  87.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbys sock)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Poor Bieste :cry2: and after all that, she still went back to him. Maybe she genuinely thought it was a one off... I bet it's never mentioned again.

I feel really bad for Rachel - I can't believe she choked on Don't Rain On My Parade! I hope she still gets in. Maybe neither of them will get in so they can come back for season 4?

OMG TINA GOT TO SING AND HAD MORE THAN ONE LINE!!!!!

I've just realised - Quinn wasn't in that episode at all, not even in the group scenes?
    Spoiler:
    Show

to soothe your fears there was a Q and A with the cast after the episode and Dot (who plays Beiste) says that storyline will continue, its not going to be left alone. thank god. its far too serious for that

YES OMG all the girls were so hot and their cell block tango was amazinggggg. I was also kinda sad that there wasn't more verses. oh well

ReputationRep:
    Just watched this weeks.. can someone tell me what song Rachel sang at the end pretty please? I thought it was fab!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
    Just watched this weeks.. can someone tell me what song Rachel sang at the end pretty please? I thought it was fab!
    I know it was by Kelly Clarkson, the song title escapes me!

ETA: It's called Cry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skip_Snip)
    I know it was by Kelly Clarkson, the song title escapes me!
    Thank you!!
    It's called "cry" I managed to get it now I know it's KC.
    + rep for help :-).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
    Thank you!!
    It's called "cry" I managed to get it now I know it's KC.
    + rep for help :-).
    You're welcome! I remembered it was called Cry pretty soon after I posted, I did ETA but it looks like you saw my post before I fixed it :P

ReputationRep:
    My tear ducts were not ready for that episode :cry:

Spoiler:
    Show

For those of you who have my number... When they revisit Shannon's storyline can you text me and let me know? I need to be prepared next time.

I haven't really processed the rest of the episode yet, I'm still reeling from that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    My tear ducts were not ready for that episode :cry:

Spoiler:
    Show

For those of you who have my number... When they revisit Shannon's storyline can you text me and let me know? I need to be prepared next time.

I haven't really processed the rest of the episode yet, I'm still reeling from that.
    sorry. i did consider warning you about that storyline but I thought you'd prefer no spoilers. I was wrong, sorry
    I'll definitely text you next time about it

ReputationRep:
    My heart broke when Rachel choked but at the same time I was like ' Yes, shes back for another season' :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanS94)
    My heart broke when Rachel choked
    That's what he said

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone ever seen A Very Potter Musical ? It stars Darren Criss, as Harry Potter, and is surprisingly good/funny If you've not seen it, it's on youtube, Criss makes a hot Harry

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone ever seen A Very Potter Musical ? It stars Darren Criss, as Harry Potter, and is surprisingly good/funny If you've not seen it, it's on youtube, Criss makes a hot Harry
    wow, that sounds amazing. I bet nobody here has ANY idea that existed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)

ReputationRep:
    Hravan-inspired and muse-endorsed Starkid gif(/image)spam coming right up!

Spoiler:
    Show

Oh Bonnie why did you have to go cray cray... Anyway.

That's enough right?

ReputationRep:
    What's the point in sarcasm, I'd only just discovered it and wondered if anyone else was a fan, aren't you lovely

ReputationRep:
    What's the point in sarcasm, I'd only just discovered it and wondered if anyone else was a fan, aren't you lovely
    Check out their other musicals, there's the sequel to AVPM, Me and My ****, Starship and Holy Musical [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    Check out their other musicals, there's the sequel to AVPM, Me and My ****, Starship and Holy Musical [email protected].
    There's a Batman themed musical?! I just .... I can't even

ETA: The Sexy and I Know It with Batman and Superman is now my favourite thing, ever

ReputationRep:
    I did lol i just haven't watched it, i find ALL the harry potter movies are a let down. J.K Rowling did a much better job with the books.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainingshame)
    I did lol i just haven't watched it, i find ALL the harry potter movies are a let down. J.K Rowling did a much better job with the books.
    Same, but I enjoy them for what they are Films nd books re a different medium, and there's a different person with a different vision at the helm. Shizz will change

To stop the deviation of offtopicness - I'm looking forward to the
    Spoiler:
    Show
    body swap

episode, which will apparently be 2 hours?

ReputationRep:
    Same, but I enjoy them for what they are Films nd books re a different medium, and there's a different person with a different vision at the helm. Shizz will change

To stop the deviation of offtopicness - I'm looking forward to the
    Spoiler:
    Show
    body swap

episode, which will apparently be 2 hours?
    can't be, it comes out Tuesdays ( i watch them on Wednesdays as i'm impatient :P)

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.