Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrinceSarah)
    I'm getting very annoyed with the direction they've taken these characters in
    Anyone in particular? I mean, they haven't messed everyone up.

Some people have had great storylines.

Like Rachel Finn Quinn Puck Brittany Blaine Kurt Santana Mercedes Artie Tina Will Sue Beiste...

Um...

MIKE

Mike hasn't had one bad storyline.

There. I found one.

Don't even get me started on what they did to poor Beiste.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrinceSarah)
    Don't even get me started on what they did to poor Beiste.
    *shrug* I wouldn't say thats a bad storyline per se. I mean it happens in real life. Its really sad though.
    I would count a bad storyline as like... Sue being pregnant. I mean wtf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    *shrug* I wouldn't say thats a bad storyline per se. I mean it happens in real life. Its really sad though.
    Ikr but yet I like that her baby is going to have downs. She had such a special bond with her sister and Becky she will only be a good mother if her daughter/son has downs.

What I mean is that Beiste has NEVER been allowed to be happy on the show, and when she finally FINDS happiness, she gets it ripped away? That's so unfair. Why can't Beiste finally have the happiness and love that she deserves when there are characters like Quinn who don't deserve any of the things that she has. I would find it more realistic for Beiste to be happy than for a girl like Quinn to go to Yale.

ReputationRep:
    This news has totally ruined my night http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2012-...oodbye-to-glee. I think although nothing's been said, Mark Salling will be going too and maybe (and unfortunately as they were SO underused) Jenna Ushkowitz and Harry Shum Jr.

ReputationRep:
    Just watched both of tonights episodes.

Props:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I feel so bad for Tina How is she being selfish for wanting a solo and not even Mike stood up for her? Yes, Rachel's a senior and seniors should have their right to shine or whatever but Rachel hasn't been a senior for 3 years. She always gets the chance to shine. I liked that Rachel wasn't going to give up on NYADA but that's how she is. I thought it was so out of character when she was considering giving up New York for Finn. I wished that the body swap had lasted longer as I loved that part.

Poor Bieste, I'm glad she left Cooter for real. I wish she'd actually been happy with him and this DV storyline hadn't happened. She waited so long for someone and then he turned out to be a right jerk.

And poor Puck

Nationals:

Spoiler:
    Show

Part of me knew that New Directions would win because most of them are graduating this season but I almost think Vocal Adrenaline should have won. They had the better performance but the only thing that put me off was that it seemed like "Unique with backing dancers and the occasional backing singers" instead of an actual group.

I much prefer St. Berry to Finchel.

WILL SCHUESTER AS TEACHER OF THE YEAR?! WTF? IS THERE A MISSING INAPPROPRIATE IN THAT TITLE? I seriously thought he was going to grab Quinn's arse at the end. It made me laugh when Finn said "I was quarterback of the football team and dating the head cheerleader. I thought I had everything until I met you." Trying to tell us something Finn?

I can't believe Emma decided to finally sleep with Schue because the New Directions won Nationals as he deserved to be treated. I know she said it was as much for her as him but I can't help but feel that was just tacked on at the end.

ReputationRep:
    Okay I haven't posted here in the longest time :teeth: and honestly... I haven't been watching it but...

Spoiler:
    Show
    The songs this season have been reeeeally disappointing imo but I just listened to Rachel's 'It's All Coming Back To Me' and OMFHJLSJGKKSJDG :love:

...I love her so much.

ReputationRep:
    I'm about 10 minutes into Props, and all I can say it WTF?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flo[ProActiv])
    I'm about 10 minutes into Props, and all I can say it WTF?!
    isn't it THE BEST EVER

ReputationRep:
    isn't it THE BEST EVER

Spoiler:
    Show
    Although I'm glad they didn't do the whole episode as body swap, not sure I could have taken it seriously. But yeah, just the right amount of body swapping craziness. Also, the epicness that was AngryTina.

Also, Puck and Beist :love:

ReputationRep:
    One thing I don't get though:

How can New Directions and Vocal Adreneline both be at nationals? Surely they'd both be at the same regional?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flo[ProActiv])
    One thing I don't get though:

How can New Directions and Vocal Adreneline both be at nationals? Surely they'd both be at the same regional?

I realised this in season 2 :lol: they were in regionals with VA in season 1 but the in season 2 they weren't. They were also in the first episode classed as the regional champions but later in the season classed as National champions. I know this is possible but wouldn't you class them as their highest achievement in the previous year

ReputationRep:
    Longtime lurker floating up from the depths because I had to say this SOMEWHERE:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Artie as Santana. Oh so very, very yes.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I can bring myself to watch Choke :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    I don't think I can bring myself to watch Choke :erm:
    why? triggering?

ReputationRep:
    why? triggering?
    Bit too close to home :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    Bit too close to home :o:
    Sorry about that That episode is seriously depressing in general though
    I would reccommend you watch just the performance of not the boy next door though, its pretty good

ReputationRep:
    why? triggering?
    Agreed.

I LOVED the body swap thing!

Mr Schue is really irritating me though :/ If he was my teacher I'd be really uncomfortable around him.

ReputationRep:
    Finn and Puck('s actors) had better chemistry as Klaine than the actual Klaine :P

(Original post by Oli-Ol)
    Mr Schue is really irritating me though :/ If he was my teacher I'd be really uncomfortable around him.
    Tru dat

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.