Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    Tuesdayyyy
    Thanks

Tomorrow :excited:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    I have finally gotten round to watching the first two episodes :awesome:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I've missed the characters :moon:

I didn't think it could get any better, but it did not disappoint! The new characters are a great addition to the show, the Britney episode may be favourite yet and Sue's snappy one liners and Brittany S. Pears' hilarious and random comments are better than ever :grin:

Did anyone notice that Rachel made a reference to the David at the dentist youtube video? "Is this real life?" :rofl2: Finn is so sweet and poor Artie!

Next week's episode has more Puck! And looks really emotional!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Did you miss the Chris Crocker reference though? "Leave Brittany alone!"

(Original post by Urkel)
    My thoughts on the second episode:

Spoiler:
    Show
    The songs were good and the video recreations were awesome. And there were plenty of funny one-liners.

But I thought the episode was lazily written. It just seemed thrown together so they could do a Britney episode. (And then she only appeared in it for about 30 seconds :p:).
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I agree entirely. Though Toxic was incredible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Did you miss the Chris Crocker reference though? "Leave Brittany alone!"

Spoiler:
    Show
    I agree entirely. Though Toxic was incredible.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah, I seen that :laugh:

"Are you a cat?"

ReputationRep:
    The new one is so sad :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I wept like a baby all through episode 3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freud)
    I wept like a baby all through episode 3
    Same :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Planning to watch the third episode later, judging by the comments, I am most likely going to cry from it

On another note, Jane Lynch is going to be hosting Saturday Night Live! :grin: Promo can be found near the bottom of the article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ight-Live.html

ReputationRep:
    Really emotional and religious episode, Mercede's and Kurt's performances particularly. If possible I think I adore Kurt and Sue that bit more since this episode. Kurt's scenes and performance of 'I wanna hold your hand' made me cry the most along with the scene between Sue and Jean - I practically cried during almost all of the scenes :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Really emotional and religious episode, Mercede's and Kurt's performances particularly. If possible I think I adore Kurt and Sue that bit more since this episode. Kurt's scenes and performance of 'I wanna hold your hand' made me cry the most along with the scene between Sue and Jean - I practically cried during almost all of the scenes :cry2:
    My eyes were stinging before but when he started singing 'I wanna hold your hand' the flood gates opened. This episode made me realise that the actor who plays Kurt is actually a fantastic actor, he's good at both comedy and serious emotional scenes too.

The only thing I didn't like about this episode:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Everyone is very open about their religious points of view, which was good, but for some reason Kurts atheism seemed to be of less importance than the rest. The fact he went to a church at the end and everyone sang for him just struck me as odd, as him giving in to the pressure from the others to believe in something.

Although I guess in that situation any support you get is welcome.

/looking into things too much

ReputationRep:
    :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Recently downloaded a Sue Sylvester Sound Board app on my phone :grin:

ReputationRep:
    I cant wait till January!
    Watched all of the season 2 episodes apart from the 3rd ... dont know if Im spoiling it for myself
    I really should of just waited till January I feel
    BIG fan of The Rocky Horror Picture Show and was so happy to know Glee were doing it :woo:
    Cant wait for that episode I definitley have to watch it!

Spoiler Involves Info On Rocky Horror Episode :o:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I Think And Hope Mr Schuester And Emma Get Together In That Episode Im Pretty Sure Emma Sings Touch A Touch A Touch Me So Does She Lose Her Virginity? Also I Think Emma Rips Wills Shirt Off :love:

ReputationRep:
    I thought the fourth episode of the second series was really good The others ... not so much so far imo :o:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I really enjoyed this week's episode, I loved the duets!

I've loved Brittany throughout this episode! "For our duet, we're going to do it." and the Lady and the Tramp meatball scene :rofl2: though I felt sympathetic towards Artie too.

Also, Mike finally had proper lines and I'm really liking Sam! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    How hot was the scene where Emma sings and rips his shirt off. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know! I know! :p:

Kurt looked so creepy

(Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    x
    Have you seen the new episode?
    It was your perfect episode; with the last song they sung. As soon as it played, I immediately thought of your username :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know! I know! :p:

Kurt looked so creepy

Have you seen the new episode?
    It was your perfect episode; with the last song they sung. As soon as it played, I immediately thought of your username :awesome:

Just watched the first 2 minutes and am in love already :excited:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And the gym scene! And where Sam comes on stage wearing just the tight gold shorts! Yummmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Urkel)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I didn't really like this episode very much. I had no idea what Rocky Horror is and after doing a google search it just looks really odd.:hmmmm2:

It is amazinggggg, but you have to see the show live to really appreciate it.

makes my lifeee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t3CW...eature=related video doesn't appear to workk

ReputationRep:
    I've never seen Rocky Horror but I LOVED this episode!
    Infact watching it again :mmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    "I have no idea what's going on in this script and not in a cool Inception kinda way" :rofl:
    Finn :love:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.