Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CurtisDean)
    Hey. I cannot wait for season 4. Lets just say, everyone is happy at the end of the day. Or at the beginning of the day as the New Yorkers would say!
    FOX have released a season premiere date - Thursday 13th September (as seen on www.digitalspy.com)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    same. I'm just really hoping they can fix the mess they left at the end of season 3
    I somehow doubt they will; as far as I've heard

Spoiler:
    Show
    Finn's storyline will focus on him joining the army

Spoiler:
    Show
    Kurt decides to study fashion, and somehow SJP will play someone related to that

Spoiler:
    Show
    Rachel at NYADA - She will be taking dance classes as she's apparently a bad dancer

and even more surprising

Spoiler:
    Show
    Jayne Lynch (Sue Sylvester) has confirmed that Cheryl Cole will have a new role in the next season. There is a possibility that rather than 1 episode, it may be a regular role - possibly the whole of Season 4. Matthew Morrison is really wanting her to have a role - they acted together on 'What to Expect When You're Expecting alongside Cameron Diaz and J-Lo (well I think J-Lo is in it), and it's expected to be released in UK Cinemas this summer sometime.

So yeah, I have my doubts on that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
    I somehow doubt they will; as far as I've heard

Spoiler:
    Show
    Finn's storyline will focus on him joining the army

Spoiler:
    Show
    Kurt decides to study fashion, and somehow SJP will play someone related to that

Spoiler:
    Show
    Rachel at NYADA - She will be taking dance classes as she's apparently a bad dancer

and even more surprising

Spoiler:
    Show
    Jayne Lynch (Sue Sylvester) has confirmed that Cheryl Cole will have a new role in the next season. There is a possibility that rather than 1 episode, it may be a regular role - possibly the whole of Season 4. Matthew Morrison is really wanting her to have a role - they acted together on 'What to Expect When You're Expecting alongside Cameron Diaz and J-Lo (well I think J-Lo is in it), and it's expected to be released in UK Cinemas this summer sometime.

So yeah, I have my doubts on that.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Finn is completely wrong for the army. I have no desire to watch him attempt it. Urk.
    The Kurt thing I can understand; it was always something he was interested in (although I can't stand SJP so not wildly happy about it).
    THANK YOU. She is a TERRIBLE dancer and I can't understand why this hasn't been picked up on before now. The ballet she did with Jesse literally made me cringe, it was that bad. Although we now have to sit through months of her whining and singing woe-is-me ballads. Yay. -_-

Really can't stand Cheryl Cole. As in, I would take all of the above together if it meant we didn't have to listen to her. One of the reasons I liked Glee was that it didn't have celebrities in it (well, broadway stars but not in the way that Cheryl Cole and SJP are).

Looks like I won't be watching much Glee next season...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oli-Ol)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Finn is completely wrong for the army. I have no desire to watch him attempt it. Urk.
    The Kurt thing I can understand; it was always something he was interested in (although I can't stand SJP so not wildly happy about it).
    THANK YOU. She is a TERRIBLE dancer and I can't understand why this hasn't been picked up on before now. The ballet she did with Jesse literally made me cringe, it was that bad. Although we now have to sit through months of her whining and singing woe-is-me ballads. Yay. -_-

Really can't stand Cheryl Cole. As in, I would take all of the above together if it meant we didn't have to listen to her. One of the reasons I liked Glee was that it didn't have celebrities in it (well, broadway stars but not in the way that Cheryl Cole and SJP are).

Looks like I won't be watching much Glee next season...
    I agree with pretty much everything you said, apart from I really like
    Spoiler:
    Show
    SJP

=P

ReputationRep:
    What's happening to my baby?! I hate murphey for leaving kurts future hanging! However I loved Rachel's ending :3

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Username in here)
    What's happening to my baby?! I hate murphey for leaving kurts future hanging! However I loved Rachel's ending :3

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    Well aappaaarently ...

Spoiler:
    Show
    He's going into fashion, and is going to work with Sarah Jessica Parker

I don't know what his role in fashion could be, he dresses like the NOT column in fashion magazines :P

ReputationRep:
    Comic Con is in full swing guys. We have some gems already
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Hi everyone :hi:

I'm back again

As some of you know (coz you very kindly filled out my questionnaire ), I am writing a Masters-level dissertation on Glee! :eek: I told my supervisor about this thread and he was very interested in it and wants me to spend part of my dissertation writing about the Glee threads on TSR. So over the next few weeks I will be attempting to read through the whole thread and gather all interesting points and posts together for my dissertation.

I'm running short of time as it is and PMing every single member would be a tall order! I don't, however, want to quote/screenshot posts if people object to it.

So basically, if you do not want to feature in my dissertation at all, or if you don't mind but do not want your comments to be identified by your username, please get in touch by PMing me. Equally, if you have any questions or concerns, please do get in touch via PM.

Thanks!

TLG
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    x
    I love your dissertation

ReputationRep:
    As some of you know (coz you very kindly filled out my questionnaire ), I am writing a Masters-level dissertation on Glee! :eek:
    What aspect of the show are you going to focus on?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Ecosse_14)
    I love your dissertation

Tiz great, isn't it? Coz clearly I'm doing lots of work on it, coz I'm on TSR :yep:

:ninja:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Ican'teven)
    What aspect of the show are you going to focus on?
    I'm mainly focusing on two things: Gleeks (hence looking at threads!) and the use of cover versions, relating back to listener experiences and preferences

ReputationRep:
    I'm mainly focusing on two things: Gleeks (hence looking at threads!) and the use of cover versions, relating back to listener experiences and preferences
    Are you considering Tumblr gleeks, too? Because those are the most dedicated ones for sure, and you should see how accurately storylines and character development are discussed (and criticized) there.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Are you considering Tumblr gleeks, too? Because those are the most dedicated ones for sure, and you should see how accurately storylines and character development are discussed (and criticized) there.
    I'm not on Tumblr myself but I gather some people on here are. So once I've figured out who has a Glee-related Tumblr, I will be ask if I can take screenshots, etc. Thanks for reminding me!

ReputationRep:

The IMDb boards could probably be useful too
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Skip_Snip)
    The IMDb boards could probably be useful too
    Thanks, really appreciate the advice Repped :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not on Tumblr myself but I gather some people on here are. So once I've figured out who has a Glee-related Tumblr, I will be ask if I can take screenshots, etc. Thanks for reminding me!
    My tumblr is in my sig :teeth: my glee tumblr is just pictures so you won't get much. i reccomend searching glee, all the character names and all the actor names in tumblr, you'll come up with everything people are talking about right now. I could write you a quick summary of the tumblr glee fandom if you want
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    My tumblr is in my sig :teeth: my glee tumblr is just pictures so you won't get much. i reccomend searching glee, all the character names and all the actor names in tumblr, you'll come up with everything people are talking about right now. I could write you a quick summary of the tumblr glee fandom if you want
    See my PM. You might just be my new favourite person on TSR :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    You'll get LOADS of material searching the "couples" tags, too.

Finchel, Brittana, Klaine to name a few canon ones. Faberry (yes, especially Faberry), Quinntana, Pezberry and Fabang to name a few fanon ones :P

ReputationRep:
    X
    My entire family are gleeks - I'd be happy to help if I could feel free to pm

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.