Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Sky have confirmed that they're not airing season 4 until January 2013.

https://twitter.com/sky1insider/stat...16393611874304

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCrackInTime)

I just watch online, you can usually find a link the day after it airs in America.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCrackInTime)

I think I can last I have too many shows to watch :lol:

American Horror Story and The Walking Dead in October, Misfits November then Being human and Glee in January/February and the Game of Thrones in April ... it's kinda perfect for me I have all my favourite shows in a row with no breaks except June-August where I have a lot of free time to go out XD

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if Sky One will also be showing it on the 13th Sep? I know it's back on in the US then.

Edit: Just saw previous post. JANUARY :eek2: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :bawling:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    New songs! :teeth:

SPOILER ALERT: If you don't want to hear what songs are in 4.1/4.2 until they air then DO NOT OPEN THESE SPOILERS!

4.1 - The New Rachel
    Spoiler:
    Show

4.2 - Britney 2.0
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm going to watch Season 4 online. Hate having to wait for everything... first the cinema release of Les Mis and now this!!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait for Season 4 lool!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Less than 1 week to go now!

Another new promo for episode 1:

And a video from the cast photoshoot:

ReputationRep:
    Thought this show was finished?

ReputationRep:
    So I've heard it starts on the 13th I shall be watching it online this year, last year I stayed in time with the UK and felt constantly behind in this thread! EXCITED.

ReputationRep:
    All of the songs bar
    Spoiler:
    Show
    by
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Britney Spears
    from the first two episodes of S4 are now up on YouTube. Trust me - YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.

However, I am disappointed that Dianna Agron, Harry Shum Jr., Jayma Mays and Corey Monteith are having their roles dramatically reduced this season Actually Dianna and Harry are barely going to appear at all, I've heard of the synopsis for episode 4, but bizarrely episode 3 isn't up so I know one of the couples who separates and Corey (Finn) won't be in Glee until mid-way through the season (or so I've heard)

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I'll probably only watch season 4 for Darren Criss's face, Lea Michele's voice and Chris Colfer's adorableness :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
    All of the songs bar
    Spoiler:
    Show
    by
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Britney Spears
    from the first two episodes of S4 are now up on YouTube. Trust me - YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.

However, I am disappointed that Dianna Agron, Harry Shum Jr., Jayma Mays and Corey Monteith are having their roles dramatically reduced this season Actually Dianna and Harry are barely going to appear at all, I've heard of the synopsis for episode 4, but bizarrely episode 3 isn't up so I know one of the couples who separates and Corey (Finn) won't be in Glee until mid-way through the season (or so I've heard)

Responding to the 2nd paragraph, in spoiler tags just in case:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Finn's back in episode 4 then in most of the season after that. Cory doesn't have a reduced role in the later part of the season, neither does Naya Rivera.

The graduates were always going to have reduced roles to a certain extent (apart from Kurt and Rachel because for some reason the producers think the show revolves around them...) - Santana's not heavily featured until a few episodes in either. Dianna's still filming a movie in Paris so she hasn't shot any scenes yet, but Ryan Murphy tweeted that they have big plans for Quinn so she will have a decent storyline at some point in the season! Harry I haven't heard much about, but something that happens in episode 1 (that I'm guessing from teasers I've read) will explain why he's not around for a while, besides being in Chicago. And I've only read a few bits about what roles Amber Riley and Mark Salling will have this season as well, they're not regulars either.

I hadn't heard Jayma Mays has a reduced role, but she's not in it that much anyway.

It all makes sense though. I'm sad some of my favourite characters won't be around as much, but they graduated, that's life, they move on. It would be less realistic if they appeared every week, and Glee needs all the help with realism it can get...!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Anyone have any idea how I can watch this live tonight?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :teeth:

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :top:

ReputationRep:
    Just found S4E1 online, going to watch it later, excited!

ReputationRep:
    OMG it was amazing <3

Spoiler:
    Show
    Where's Brad the piano guy though? :O
    Was in tears when Kurt & Rachel reunited haha. Not too keen on the new girl Marley though that may change. What did everyone else think?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Soph.Jade)
    OMG it was amazing <3

Spoiler:
    Show
    Where's Brad the piano guy though? :O
    Was in tears when Kurt & Rachel reunited haha. Not too keen on the new girl Marley though that may change. What did everyone else think?
    Why not?! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Managed to avoid pretty much any new information this summer so I went into the first episode knowing nothing apart from that some characters aren't going to be around much at all.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think it was kind of weird that Kurt was just allowed to hang around the school even though he's graduated but I'm so excited that he's moved to New York and will hopefully find a place to live with Rachel. It also means that there will be less Klaine so I'll regain my like for Kurt and possibly start to like Blaine (although I doubt I'll ever like Blaine).

Older NYADA guy is hot. FORGET ABOUT FINN AND HOOK UP WITH HIM RACHEL. Puck's brother is hot too. Yay.

I'm not really sure what to think of the new characters. They're basically copies of graduated characters. Rachel 2, Puck 2, Quinn 2. Would it have killed the writers to come up with properly new characters? I had been hoping this year that Tina would have a chance to shine and some of the other kids that didn't get much of a chance in previous seasons but no, it looks like the majority of the solos are going to go to Blaine and Marley which makes me sad. They can sing so I have no problem with them getting songs but PLEASE share them out PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. *fingers crossed*

I missed a lot of the older characters. Santana, Quinn, Mercedes, Puck. Although I was pleasantly surprised that Finn wasn't in the episode, I was sure that he'd be around every episode in New York and wouldn't have joined the army.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.