Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    I liked Marley, she seemed kinda cool But ...

Spoiler:
    Show
    It kinda bothered me how mean spirited the Glee club where about Marley's mother, what happened to the show being about the underdogs and whatnot?

I didn't like that we seen so mch of Rachel and Kurt. They've graduated, let's see the current group! I'd rather just imagine Rachel doing amazing at NYADA, and imagine Kurt being dead in a ditch or something lol

Why did Blaine get to become the 'new Rachel', while he looks nice, he's soo bland and needs autotune to sound good

unlike Rachel who just sounds amazing
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Brittany is just awesome (from ep 2).

Spoiler:
    Show

A few thoughts on The New Rachel

Spoiler:
    Show
    I really liked Marley and the "duet" with Rachel was fantastic and definitely my favourite song of the episode. It's Time was awesome too and I Wanna Dance/Americano was just :fan:

I also really liked the Burt/Kurt airport scene. Burt is completely awesome as always.

I didn't like Kitty so much, but I didn't really like Quinn at this point in season 1 so there's every possibility that she'll have won me over by the mid-season break. Same with Jake really.

Also:

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    Why not?! :eek:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't think it's her fault but they are trying so much to make her the new Rachel and while she's good I don't think she's anywhere near Lea Michelles standard. Also, the fact she always has hats on really annoyed me haha

ReputationRep:
    watching episode 2 now
    the only problem is its taking forever to buffer
    not really a fan of tribute episodes as its generally the music driving the plot as apose to the other way around
    also hi everybody new to this thread Im a a big Klaine fan

ReputationRep:
    Seen episode 2.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Rachel, are you crazy?!?!?! Finn LEFT you on what was supposed to be your wedding day and you turn down Brody who is already 584906784596745986745 times better than Finn.

I can't believe Mr Shue got Puck to come back all the way from LA to have a minute with the brother he's never met.

Puck 2 / Marley is a poor version of Puckleberry.

I thought Santana decided not to go to college and to go to New York instead? I wish she hadn't changed her mind :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    This thread feels empty this season So I've now watched episode 3.

Spoiler:
    Show
    FINALLY RACHEL. And then Finn ruins it by showing up. I accidentally read the summary of episode 4 so I knew Finn would be back for that episode but I was praying for one more Finnless episode.

Blaine "Last year was all about letting the seniors shine but this year it's my turn". Lol. If I remember correctly, last season he had the most amount of songs. Kind of gutted he won the election but I was expecting it. On the plus side it meant more Sam. AND STRIPPER SAM. I am a Samcedes fan and a Brittana fan but a little part of me wants Sam and Brittany to hook up.

PLEASE LET MR SCHUE GET THIS THINGY HE'S GOING FOR SO THERE CAN BE A NUMBER OF SCHUELESS EPISODES.

So I've read the small episode summary of next episode (haven't seen the tv promo yet) and

Spoiler:
    Show
    It says that the 4 couples (Emma/Will, Rachel/Finn, Kurt/Blaine and Brittany/Santana) will all have trouble and at least one won't make it.

1. Rachel and Finn already broke up unless the season finale was all a dream.
    2. PLEASE LET IT BE KLAINE although I really wouldn't care if all of the couples broke up. The only one I would be even the slightest bit sad at would be Brittana because I do like them together.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I HATE YOU FINN!!!

I think there was too much going on this episode, it was hard to keep track of what was happening

Spoiler:
    Show
    I was quite looking forward to Blaine's announcement that h's rejoining the warblers and it never happened he's getting very annoying and the McKinley scenes don't seem nearly as heartfelt or important as they did before - I'm not sure whether it's the lack of certain characters or just that it seems very stale but I find the New York scenes to be a lot more interesting

ReputationRep:
    Wish I had a friendship like Kurt and Rachel's and as a huge SATC fan, I loved seeing SJP in the new ep.

ReputationRep:
    I felt Glee, season to season, increasingly struggled to add depth to the characters. It suffered from having to spread plots and sub plots thin across the cast. I found myself having to open up my mental mind plot maps (MMPM) when scenes changed. Oh what was their story again? who is involved? what are their goals again? Unfortunately I feel this new season just gets worst. Without spoiling anything, I just feel like I'm watching Glee with another show tacked on. MMPM at the ready!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Stripper Sam, yaaay

Kurt annoyed me (just for a change), he was just going on and on about himself and not listening to Blaine, and then rejected his call :O
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Hey everyone,

I got 68 (high Merit, almost Distinction) for my dissertation! And thus a Merit overall for my Masters! Huge thanks to all those of you who helped me with my dissertation

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    SO ANNOYED WITH FINN. He LEFT Rachel so he has no right to be pissed at her for kissing Brody. Does he expect her to wait around for him forever? I'm glad she finally ended it with him although I'm pretty sure he'd already ended it 4 months ago and I was a little annoyed at her for being so happy to see him as if nothing had happened at first, although I guess it's kind of understandable. Him being her first love and all.

Upset at the Brittana break-up :sad: I want Santana to move to New York and live with Rachel and Kurt so there's more of her.

CAN'T BELIEVE BLAINE CHEATED ON KURT after all that fuss that he made when Kurt texted that Chandler person. Did they break up though? PLEASE GOD MAKE THEM PROPERLY BREAK UP.

I liked the little flashbacks to earlier seasons at the beginning. I used to like Finchel :sad:

I honestly think the New York part should have been a separate spin off. There's not a good enough balance between the two. Tina is still being neglected, she's had like 1 line in the last 2 episodes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbys sock)
    Spoiler:
    Show

CAN'T BELIEVE BLAINE CHEATED ON KURT after all that fuss that he made when Kurt texted that Chandler person. Did they break up though? PLEASE GOD MAKE THEM PROPERLY BREAK UP.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    To be fair, kurt had it coming with the way he treated him in the prior episode, and he pretty much cheated on Blaine in series 3 ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skip_Snip)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    To be fair, kurt had it coming with the way he treated him in the prior episode, and he pretty much cheated on Blaine in series 3 ...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He was busy with work people and declined his call? Things are going to be difficult when 2 people are in different cities and trying to keep up a relationship. I don't think he really had it coming. And he didn't pretty much cheat on Blaine... he exchanged a few text messages?

Omg, I can't believe how much sticking up for Kurt I'm doing :| Must show how much I dislike Blaine...

ReputationRep:
    Am actually liking the new season so far. Prefer the stuff in New York to what's happening at the school though.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He was busy with work people and declined his call? Things are going to be difficult when 2 people are in different cities and trying to keep up a relationship. I don't think he really had it coming. And he didn't pretty much cheat on Blaine... he exchanged a few text messages?
    Omg, I can't believe how much sticking up for Kurt I'm doing :| Must show how much I dislike Blaine...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    When you put it like that, I guess ignoring a call whilst busy doesn't quite warrant cheating :P but his ME ME ME and not listening to Blaine was irritating too

Why are you surprised, don't you like kurt?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skip_Snip)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    When you put it like that, I guess ignoring a call whilst busy doesn't quite warrant cheating :P but his ME ME ME and not listening to Blaine was irritating too

Why are you surprised, don't you like kurt?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He could have paid a bit more attention to Blaine, yeah, but it must be so exciting for Kurt to move to New York and get a job at Vogue and Blaine should probably understand that this is new and massive. I don't think Kurt would have been like that for AGES.

I liked Kurt when Glee first started even though he had his annoying moments but I really began to dislike him when he got together with Blaine because I felt they both changed too much and it was almost as though they were only defined by their relationship. I liked them both before they got together and it's such a shame really.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He could have paid a bit more attention to Blaine, yeah, but it must be so exciting for Kurt to move to New York and get a job at Vogue and Blaine should probably understand that this is new and massive. I don't think Kurt would have been like that for AGES.

I liked Kurt when Glee first started even though he had his annoying moments but I really began to dislike him when he got together with Blaine because I felt they both changed too much and it was almost as though they were only defined by their relationship. I liked them both before they got together and it's such a shame really.
    I can totally see your points, despite my dislike for kurt :P Though I was never a fan I didn't so much mind him until S2 when he was forced onscreen constantly, despite Chris Colfer's so-so acting, but heyho I do like Blaine when as a separate character

ReputationRep:
    couldn't care less about what's happening at McKinley tbh.. all those new people annoy me, their plot lines seem like a really poor replica of seasons 1 and 2. no extra Tina and Artie time, Brittany's stupidity stopped being funny mid season 3. Blaine is horrible, completely different character now; Unique is at least something new and not a used up character unlike others, but that's not enough to keep all that school stuff interesting.

New York bits, on the other hand, are great - really enjoying most of the scenes, New York sights are beautiful and at least it's not as predictable as McKinley. Brody is a cutie, too.

ReputationRep:
    No episode for a month when the season just started?! wtf Fox
    Still wearing black in mourning of Klaine

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.