Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leoroary)
    No episode for a month when the season just started?! wtf Fox
    Still wearing black in mourning of Klaine
    Ugh, it's so annoying! Glee always has these stupid breaks. It was worse during season 2 or 3 though, they had one episode and then a weeks break, have another episode and then a two week break. It was really difficult to get into any sort of rhythm with it.

ReputationRep:
    I guess the breaks are so the series' events coincide with the actual school year?

ReputationRep:
    Alright, glee is back and all is right with the world
    disappointed by new ep, not as good as The Break-Up and absolutely no Kurt & Rachel in NY scenes. It was nice to see Mercedes and Mike again, I could not care less about any of the new people I don't find any of them have any charisma. Also we finally know that Glee is a club and not a class- it is called glee club but we do seem to see them there quite a lot.
    Also I don't think Blaine actually had sex with someone else, I just got the impression they made out, I think they deliberately left it ambiguous.
    And I hate that Kurt got the job at vogue.com, I adore Kurt & Chris, but I dont like how they made out him going to community college and working at Lima bean would make him a loser. Irl you would not be able to get any job right away in a new city, especially a job like that with no fashion experience. Also I don't see why anyones dad would think it was a good idea at 18 to go to a strange new city with no job/accommodation already organised What if Rachel had just said she wanted to stay living in dorms because its cheaper? I know people will always say, it's just a tv show though, not meant to be realistic etc.

ReputationRep:
    So Glee is back after a couple weeks break.

Spoiler:
    Show
    OMG FINN FFS. I can't believe they are still pushing Finn as a 'hero' and role-model when he keeps coming out with offensive stuff like that. First it was the comments to Kurt in season one, and although it was WRONG a small part of me could see how he would have been frustrated with Kurt but the comments he made about Sue's baby - god Finn, you're an ADULT now, surely you should have learned from your offensive comments in the past?! I hate how he can just say 'sorry, I didn't mean it' or 'sorry, I shouldn't have said that' afterwards and everything is fine.

I'm glad Blaine hasn't got the lead in the school play again this year. I thought Mike was off at college and Mercedes doing her singing in LA? How have they got time to drop everything and fly back just to help out with the school play? It was good to see them though, I miss the old characters a lot of the time.

I know Sue has always been offensive and it doesn't usually bother me too much but it did make me a bit uncomfortable this week with Wade/Unique. The only good thing I can say about Finn this week was that he cast Unique as Rizzo despite Sue threats.

I was shocked that there was no New York scenes this week, and I'm guessing there won't be next week as it's the play (I think) but I didn't miss them as much as I thought I would because I've been loving New York this season and not so much of McKinley.

ReputationRep:
    No NY scenes next week either?
    ughh I miss Kurt
    Finn has always been bland to me

I thought Figgins comment was hilarious “Unique Adams is nothing more than an attractive, buxom young woman who’s got it going on in all the right places. She’s a brick house, Sue.”

and Blaine's line about Gilmore Girls, as its my other favourite show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leoroary)
    No NY scenes next week either?
    ughh I miss Kurt
    Finn has always been bland to me

I thought Figgins comment was hilarious “Unique Adams is nothing more than an attractive, buxom young woman who’s got it going on in all the right places. She’s a brick house, Sue.”

and Blaine's line about Gilmore Girls, as its my other favourite show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've since seen the promo for next week and it looks like there will be New York scenes, both Rachel and Kurt will be back next week

ReputationRep:
    The New York parts are amazing. Rachel has really sex'd it up this year and that new guy is the first eye candy to come on this show (in my opinion).

Finn's acting hasn't improved much at all and I'm not a fan of 'Unique' beig a regular now though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling oh so very meh about this season. I no longer look forward to the new episodes - I hate pretty much all the characters, and the few I do like are barely featured.

It just all feels so recycled.

ReputationRep:
    Nobody probably cares but a little reminder Chris' novel, Struck by Lightning comes out next week. It is the novelization of the film of the same name which he wrote and starred in.

I find the McKinley parts boring even Sue seems a little off her game this season. I love the Ny stuff it feels fresh.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So, so, so glad there was no Finchel or Klaine getting back together, although I fully expect them to get back together at some point - maybe around Christmas. Oh Brody :sad: I was hoping he would hook up with Rachel but I don't think that's going to happen soon now. I've accepted that I'm not going to get St Berry again but Brody/Rachel was the next best thing.

Finn has no right to get pissed that Sue won't accept his apology, and when he was apologising he said the same thing again. What an idiot.

Poor Unique :sad: I love Santana but she shouldn't have been brought back to play Rizzo, she's not a high school student now and can she really just drop everything to go back to Ohio for a school play?

I did love the flashback to season 1 with 'you're the one that I want' with Rachel and Finn though.

YAY MR SCHUE'S GOING AWAY. Shame we're stuck with Finn though. Sue was right - everyone in America knows that's a stupid idea, and probably the rest of the world.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really liking Glee this season. It just doesn't seem realistic that all of McKinley's graduates are returning to visit their old school. Fair enough they want to see their friends but being in the school's play?

I love Rachel's new look though and I'm really liking Marley, too.

ReputationRep:
    Like others have said, I have a god-I-don't-care feeling about this season ... anyway ...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Klaine have broken up, yaaay But even that doesn't feel as good and rewarding as it should

Finn was out of order to say that to Sue, I was actually shocked! Did she reveal who the father was, because if so I didn't notice? Last season she was all "I shall reveal who the famous father of my baby is ... in September!!", and she may as well have turned to the camera, winked, and added "next season folks!"

So glad Santana replaced "Unique" as Rizzo, can't stand him. His few lines in There Are Worse Things I Could Do ruined the song, and Santana sounded perfect <3

Look At Me I'm Sandra Dee was brill

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flo[ProActiv])
    I'm feeling oh so very meh about this season. I no longer look forward to the new episodes - I hate pretty much all the characters, and the few I do like are barely featured.

It just all feels so recycled.
    Snap. I haven't actually been watching since the hiatus, I've just been following recaps. I can't deal with how uncomfortable Glee is making me now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeaX)
    I'm not really liking Glee this season. It just doesn't seem realistic that all of McKinley's graduates are returning to visit their old school. Fair enough they want to see their friends but being in the school's play?

I love Rachel's new look though and I'm really liking Marley, too.
    I haven't watched any of Season 4 but in all fairness being realistic was never anything that Glee did very well...

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    I think the only decent new character is Ryder .. mostly because I want to pound him

ReputationRep:
    So last nights new episode
    (I dont know where spoiler tag is, so maybe spoilerish- but is it spoiler when it has already aired outside the country?)

I liked this episode, it wasnt as cheesey as I thought it would be. The Break Up is still my favourite of the seaso by far, but it was better than Glease. I didnt think i would like the songs but I liked Heroes (love the orginal) and What will I stand for, was nice to have a group number- very DSB-esque. Of the new characters, I thought I hated them all, but Kitty is actually growing on me, some of her dialogue is great. I think she is more of a new Santana than new Quinn. I hate Malby I dont like how they are making her Ryder and Jake to be sob stories a bit. Malby just seems dumb like she didnt realise all her regular clothes still fit, only her grease clothes were getting smaller. Plus she wasnt very sympathetic to Rider's dyslexia.
    The Blaine storyline was okay, it could have gone on longer than one episode. I liked that they addressed this because a lot of people entertained the idea that he would go back to Dalton when Kurt left.
    I'm actually liking Finn as the new ND coach. I mean its a better way to work him into the storyline than just have him hanging around his HS all the time.
    No Sue this episode? I hope we hear some more about her baby. Who looks after it during the day aswell? I also miss Burt, would like to see some more of him.
    And ofcourse the lack of Kurt/Rachel this epiode was disappointing I feel like anytime something big happens with their storyline (the break-ups, Brody's affair) they will leave us hanging and not feature them for another week.
    Also very excited about the upcoming Klaine ad Kurt spoilers.

I bought Chris' book, Struck by Lightning. I like it a lot so far. I did not ejoy TLOS, but that was a kids book. Cant wait for the movie. So please buy it if you can Gleeks, its only a few quid.

k and I'm done!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'd heard rumours than Quinn would be back for the Thanksgiving episode so I was disappointed not to see her, but then after I'd watched the episode I found out the Thanksgiving episode is next week... yeah, that makes sense.

No New York scenes this week :sad: Those are my favourite parts. I really wish they'd carried New York on as a spin off and had all the McKinley stuff separate.

I wish Blaine had gone back to the Warblers, I liked him back in Season 2 before he moved schools and he fits in so much better there. Sebastian's not looking good this season, I'm wondering if I was imagining things last time he was on the show?

ReputationRep:
    Didn't like the last episode. The next one seems to look better though. I just need some Brody every week

Getting bored of them focusing on the new characters instead of a few older ones as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yennibubs)
    Didn't like the last episode. The next one seems to look better though. I just need some Brody every week

Getting bored of them focusing on the new characters instead of a few older ones as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I agree. I caan understand its harder to focus on Puck, Mercedes etc who have graduated. But they really could focus on Artie and Tina more who have been in the glee club since the beginning and have't really done much yet this season.

ReputationRep:
    I hate Finn.

I hate Schue.

I hate the continuous break-ups.

Sue is boring & repetitive.

That is all.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.