Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ryder and Marley have been my favorite new characters since they sang you’re the one that I want. Kitty annoys me and I hate Finn. I wish they would focus more on the old characters like Sam, Blaine, Brittany, Santana, Kurt, and Mercedes. ‘Glease’ has been my favorite episode so far.

ReputationRep:
    I really can't stand Glee anymore. I just can't ignore how much it offends me now. I didn't actually watch last night's episode because I saw the promo and went 'NOPE' but from the recaps, the NY bit sounded amazing. I wish they'd just ditch McKinley altogether. I can't even describe my rage at the 'meta' from Ryan Murphy to the Brittana shippers. Apparently, lesbians are the only people who ship Brittana and angry and violent man hating lesbians can't control their emotions. :rolleyes: Ryan Murphy really can't hide his misogyny can he? The writers just don't understand that it's the double standard and erasure of Samcedes that's the problem, not Brittany- who identified as bisexual- dating a boy. The Marley ED storyline is utter utter BS. I don't care about the newbies (though I do really like Becca Tobin) and the New York bit is the best bit and I wish they would just make it into a spinoff because then I'd actually watch. :rant:

ReputationRep:
    The first few eps were good but now they have too much sue sylvester. She has always annoyed me.

Brittany and Sam just came out from nowhere.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I really can't stand Glee anymore. I just can't ignore how much it offends me now. I didn't actually watch last night's episode because I saw the promo and went 'NOPE' but from the recaps, the NY bit sounded amazing. I wish they'd just ditch McKinley altogether. I can't even describe my rage at the 'meta' from Ryan Murphy to the Brittana shippers. Apparently, lesbians are the only people who ship Brittana and angry and violent man hating lesbians can't control their emotions. :rolleyes: Ryan Murphy really can't hide his misogyny can he? The writers just don't understand that it's the double standard and erasure of Samcedes that's the problem, not Brittany- who identified as bisexual- dating a boy. The Marley ED storyline is utter utter BS. I don't care about the newbies (though I do really like Becca Tobin) and the New York bit is the best bit and I wish they would just make it into a spinoff because then I'd actually watch. :rant:
    do you by any chance read gleecritic on tumblr?

I kinda liked the episode, but that's just thanks to Rach and Kurt. I'm not even hoping for any decent storylines anymore, I just hang onto the beautiful, beautiful and yet such an unrealistic life my favourite characters have.

ReputationRep:
    So, now just watching Glee basically for the man candy.

I am waiting to see if anything comes of the bulimia thing, as currently it seems like a sort of sub plot which will be conveniently brushed over.

Also, it annoyed me how all the old cast members HAD to go back to their school for the production. It's like MOVE ON.

ReputationRep:
    Whoops. Forgot about the latest episode. I guess that shows how much glee has gone downhill - last season was bad but it's getting riddiculous now. I really don't care about McKinley. I think they should scrap it, move Santana to New York with Kurt and Rachel and have the old cast turn up every now and again for visits. I do really enjoy the New York bits but there's not enough of it.

Spoiler:
    Show
    UGH. MR SCHUE. I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING AWAY FOR MONTHS. HE'S MISSED LIKE 1 EPISODE.

I'm surprised they lost sectionals actually, what are they going to do for the rest of the year?

I really didn't want Kurt to get into NYADA, he was much better off doing fashion.

Not a fan of Sam/Brittany :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone noticed how Finn is dressing more like Schue now :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys.

Sorry I haven't been around for months. I stopped watching Glee after Choke and I didn't get around to watching it again until September. I still haven't watched the last episode of season 3 and I've watched none of season 4.

Anyway, how are all of you? I'm sorry that I haven't replied to texts I know some of you sent, I had a bad couple of months where I didn't really talk to any of my friends and now it's too awkward to reply to them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    Hi guys.

Sorry I haven't been around for months. I stopped watching Glee after Choke and I didn't get around to watching it again until September. I still haven't watched the last episode of season 3 and I've watched none of season 4.

Anyway, how are all of you? I'm sorry that I haven't replied to texts I know some of you sent, I had a bad couple of months where I didn't really talk to any of my friends and now it's too awkward to reply to them!
    HRAVAN! :jumphug:
    I wasn't going to come onto the thread because I don't really watch Glee anymore (I'll watch if there's an all New York episode) but I'm glad I came on here now.
    Don't worry about it, I do that pretty often too. I hope you're feeling a little better now? PM me if you want? xxx

@troubletrouble, nope I don't. Is gleecritic good?

ReputationRep:
    So ... why did Blaine need Queen Kurt's permission to apply to NYADA?

ReputationRep:
    Where is my Brody? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well, that Xmas episode was disappointing.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I didn't know there was a Glee topic! what do we think of Season 4?

I love Rachel Berry I think she should have her own show, because the episodes without New York are really bad!

ReputationRep:
    don't care how terrible it becomes, as long as darren criss is in it i will keep watching.

he is so talented/attractive it hurts a little bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LCT1000)
    Hi, I didn't know there was a Glee topic! what do we think of Season 4?

I love Rachel Berry I think she should have her own show, because the episodes without New York are really bad!
    YES! she is the best character :') she makes me laugh so much.

(Original post by coffee&cigarettes)
    don't care how terrible it becomes, as long as darren criss is in it i will keep watching.

he is so talented/attractive it hurts a little bit.
    That is my philosophy ever since he joined I have found him stupidly attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Still haven't watched the Christmas episode. I might not bother at all.

ReputationRep:
    Hello fellow gleeks

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone seen the latest ep (US)? I don't get as excited about it anymore as I would have done in the past, but I still watch it .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
    Has anyone seen the latest ep (US)? I don't get as excited about it anymore as I would have done in the past, but I still watch it .
    I stll watch it (well, skip through it). I don't really care about any of the new McKinley people or any of the stories there anymore, I tend to just watch the New York bits and any with returning characters.

The music isn't as good as it used to be either, though last episode was an improvement in that regard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mystic123)
    I stll watch it (well, skip through it). I don't really care about any of the new McKinley people or any of the stories there anymore, I tend to just watch the New York bits and any with returning characters.

The music isn't as good as it used to be either, though last episode was an improvement in that regard.
    I loved the music from the latest ep!! Vast improvement on anything I've seen, and I quite like Marley as a character as well.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.