Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone read Chris Colfer's book? It sounds like the kind of I'd enjoy.

ReputationRep:
    I feel a little bit pathetic, but Cory's death really hit me hard. I'd hated Finn for a while, and even hoped they'd kill him off at some point, but after Cory died, I forgot the awful things that Finn had done over the course of the show and I really hoped that they wouldn't kill him off. Ugh, I've watched the first episode that aired tonight and I honestly don't know if I can continue after the memorial episode.

Anyway tonights episode:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Rachel singing yesterday made me tear up, I honestly don't know how Lea could do that and the photo on the phone of the original New Directions including Finn was so sad.

Ughh. Klaine are back together, I was hoping they'd stay apart. I much prefer them when they are not together. I even began to tolerate Blaine!! I'll admit the proposal scene was quite sweet in a way with the whole "we met here and ran down that corridor" but I was really hoping that Kurt would say no. The lack of Finn in that scene really stood out, Mercedes, Rachel, Santana, Burt plus like all the other people but no Finn :cry: Oh Cory... :cry:

I'm hoping the lack of Marley means they've realised Marley is not going to happen. She irritated me so much in the seconds she was on screen and I feel really mean because I can't think of a valid reason to dislike her only "her face irritates me, and her body language" like when she's dancing or even standing in the background I have this urge to punch her.

And regarding the memorial episode - very minor spoilers - I guess?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm going to be a complete mess. I saw this image earlier today :sad:

I can't believe they didn't invite Dianna back for the memorial episode yet seemed to have invited pretty much everyone else. Oh well, I suppose Quinn was nobody, it's not like she dated Finn a couple of times over the first two seasons, it's not like she convinced him that her baby was his, it's not like she lived with him for a while...

ReputationRep:
    Awh I'd forgetten how sweet Baby It's Cold Outside was ... and I don't even like Klaine

Blaine looks better in Dalton uniform than his own clothes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbys sock)
    I feel a little bit pathetic, but Cory's death really hit me hard. I'd hated Finn for a while, and even hoped they'd kill him off at some point, but after Cory died, I forgot the awful things that Finn had done over the course of the show and I really hoped that they wouldn't kill him off. Ugh, I've watched the first episode that aired tonight and I honestly don't know if I can continue after the memorial episode.

Anyway tonights episode:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Rachel singing yesterday made me tear up, I honestly don't know how Lea could do that and the photo on the phone of the original New Directions including Finn was so sad.

Ughh. Klaine are back together, I was hoping they'd stay apart. I much prefer them when they are not together. I even began to tolerate Blaine!! I'll admit the proposal scene was quite sweet in a way with the whole "we met here and ran down that corridor" but I was really hoping that Kurt would say no. The lack of Finn in that scene really stood out, Mercedes, Rachel, Santana, Burt plus like all the other people but no Finn :cry: Oh Cory... :cry:

I'm hoping the lack of Marley means they've realised Marley is not going to happen. She irritated me so much in the seconds she was on screen and I feel really mean because I can't think of a valid reason to dislike her only "her face irritates me, and her body language" like when she's dancing or even standing in the background I have this urge to punch her.

And regarding the memorial episode - very minor spoilers - I guess?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm going to be a complete mess. I saw this image earlier today :sad:

I can't believe they didn't invite Dianna back for the memorial episode yet seemed to have invited pretty much everyone else. Oh well, I suppose Quinn was nobody, it's not like she dated Finn a couple of times over the first two seasons, it's not like she convinced him that her baby was his, it's not like she lived with him for a while...
    I'm sorry you're having a hard time with the loss of Cory. It's really strange to lose someone who you didn't know personally, but still miss the presence of.

About the tribute episode:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm most worried about the tribute episode when they show Burt, Carole and Kurt because I had all kinds of pictures in my head (sad as it seems) of how the Hummel-Hudsons would be in the future, and I always loved Finn most when he was being a brother to Kurt. I think they're doing the best they can with the tribute episode. I don't expect it to be perfect because this is Glee and nothing is perfect, but I do trust that the writers, producers and cast were close to Cory and I trust them to do what feels right for them. It's weird that Quinn won't be back, but who knows what happened there?

About last night:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I loved Yesterday, and it was clearly a tribute to Cory/Finn. I thought it was really poignant, and the way she went past Sardi's and through Central park really hit me.

As for Kurt and Blaine, I wasn't a fan of them getting back together last season, and I went off Blaine a lot throughout season 4, but I actually loved the proposal and their reunion. I much prefer Blaine when he's with Kurt (the proposal speech reminded me of how I used to love him) but I don't know how I'll feel about it as the season continues if I choose to keep watching. I think I was so ready for something happy that I chose to forget the **** of season 4 and the cheating plot and embraced the Kurt/Blaine relationship that I used to love. It probably isn't the best way to watch a show, but what can you do?

I loved Kurt's suit, it was a definite highlight of the episode for me. And I'm still not feeling the McKinley side of the plot, but I think it's here to stay.

(Original post by Skip_Snip)
    Awh I'd forgetten how sweet Baby It's Cold Outside was ... and I don't even like Klaine

Blaine looks better in Dalton uniform than his own clothes
    I want to go back and watch some season 2 episodes after last night. I think Baby It's Cold Outside is when I really started to love Kurt and Blaine. I thought Blaine was a bit cocky when he called Kurt 'new kid' but then that duet got me.

Blaine does look better in the uniform than his own clothes, and that saddens me because when he was only ever in his uniform I wished he'd get out of the boxy blazer. I liked his style in Night of Neglect and the S2 finale, and then S3 came and everything got strange.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys I'm new to this thread and thought I'd say hi; I love Glee so it'll be nice talking to you all

I'm just starting to watch last nights episode now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PippaSmiles96)
    Hi guys I'm new to this thread and thought I'd say hi; I love Glee so it'll be nice talking to you all

I'm just starting to watch last nights episode now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :wavey: Hi! Welcome to the madness. What did you think of the episode?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Blaine does look better in the uniform than his own clothes, and that saddens me because when he was only ever in his uniform I wished he'd get out of the boxy blazer. I liked his style in Night of Neglect and the S2 finale, and then S3 came and everything got strange.
    He looked ok in Blaine it on the Alcohol, I guess they looked for "clothes Darren'll look good in" rather than "BLAIINE OUTFIT" ?

ReputationRep:
    Really didn't like the Artie and Kitty thing :/ especially as he's already halfway through his last year of high school. Seems quite pointless to put them together now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soph.Jade)
    Really didn't like the Artie and Kitty thing :/ especially as he's already halfway through his last year of high school. Seems quite pointless to put them together now
    Is Kitty the rubbish Quin?

ReputationRep:
    He looked ok in Blaine it on the Alcohol, I guess they looked for "clothes Darren'll look good in" rather than "BLAIINE OUTFIT" ?
    He did. Yeah, they just go for things that show off his arms. And I think Ryan Murphy has some kind of bowtie/polo shirt fetish that I do not share. The Autostraddle recapper for the latest episode hit the nail on the head when they described Blaine as being dressed as though he was in a Sunny Delight commercial.

(Original post by Soph.Jade)
    I wasn't a big fan either. A lot of people seem to like it though :/

ReputationRep:
    Is Kitty the rubbish Quin?
    Haha yes. Perfect description of her!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I can make it through next weeks episode

Promo:
    Spoiler:
    Show

The drumsticks :cry2: Kurt in Finn's jacket :cry2: The post-its on his locker :cry2: Lea crying while singing :cry2: Knowing that all the tears are real :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Well that was the worst promo ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Well that was the worst promo ever.
    I liked it

ReputationRep:
    They've released some of the songs for the quarterback- I feel like I'm not going to be able to stop crying next episode

ReputationRep:
    So I've listened to the songs from the next episode

Spoiler:
    Show
    :cry2: I'm so glad that none of the new people have a song and no Blaine either. I'm glad they kept it to original members and Sam (who came in right at the beginning of season 2 to replace Shaft so he's almost an original anyway. Surprised Kurt doesn't have a solo or even a duet - just a small part in a group song.

SO SO GLAD PUCK HAS A SONG. I was so worried that he wouldn't be included in the episode and they've brought back Mike as well. So really it's only Quinn and Brittany not back. SO SO SO MAD AT THEM FOR NOT INCLUDING QUINN. It's ridiculous. Dianna wanted to be part of it and I think it's really nasty to not allow her to - other characters like Figgins weren't originally written in but they asked to be part of it so they were included. I think it's going to be really odd without her, but maybe that's because I've been rewatching the first season and she was such a big part of Finn's story.

I have a lot of feelings :cry2:

'Make you feel my love' was beautiful and heartbreaking, that's going to be so painful to see. 'If I die young' and 'Seasons of love' were great and 'I'll stand by you' made me cry - I watched the episode where Cory sung it this afternoon :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbys sock)
    So I've listened to the songs from the next episode

Spoiler:
    Show
    :cry2: I'm so glad that none of the new people have a song and no Blaine either. I'm glad they kept it to original members and Sam (who came in right at the beginning of season 2 to replace Shaft so he's almost an original anyway. Surprised Kurt doesn't have a solo or even a duet - just a small part in a group song.

SO SO GLAD PUCK HAS A SONG. I was so worried that he wouldn't be included in the episode and they've brought back Mike as well. So really it's only Quinn and Brittany not back. SO SO SO MAD AT THEM FOR NOT INCLUDING QUINN. It's ridiculous. Dianna wanted to be part of it and I think it's really nasty to not allow her to - other characters like Figgins weren't originally written in but they asked to be part of it so they were included. I think it's going to be really odd without her, but maybe that's because I've been rewatching the first season and she was such a big part of Finn's story.

I have a lot of feelings :cry2:

'Make you feel my love' was beautiful and heartbreaking, that's going to be so painful to see. 'If I die young' and 'Seasons of love' were great and 'I'll stand by you' made me cry - I watched the episode where Cory sung it this afternoon :cry2:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But Kurt's his brother! You'd think he had something...

Quinn was his first girlfriend! She deserves something too! Did Agron do something to annoy RM?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But Kurt's his brother! You'd think he had something...

Quinn was his first girlfriend! She deserves something too! Did Agron do something to annoy RM?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The only reason I could think for Kurt not getting a solo would be if Chris didn't want a solo?

There's so many rumours about **** that went on between Dianna and Ryan Murphy. That he didn't like her because people liked her character, that he didn't like her because she was unhappy with some of Quinn's stupid storylines in later seasons and made a couple of suggestions, and that he didn't like her because she had other projects as well as Glee (that wouldn't surprise me at all - he did write Puck out for some episodes, I think in season 2, because Mark released a solo album). Whatever the reason, I just think he's a nasty, petty, arsewipe for not putting it aside and including her. I really hope they don't include a line or something to say that Quinn couldn't be bothered to come back or doesn't care or something.

ReputationRep:
    where are the songs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    where are the songs?
    I found the songs posted here: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/82174477.html

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.