Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LilacLily)
    Hello. I'm thinking of joining this society.
    I can't say that I really like the show. Loved the first season but now I just watch it because it does introduce me to new music and some of the plot lines are so ridiculous (Ur suspended !How dare you refuse to wear a sea shell bikini!!!). I guess the show is more of a guilty pleasure. I'm oddly fond of the show though.
    I think you just described most of the people here. I used to get frustrated at the bad parts of it, but now I'm immune and I just blank out the bits of the show that make no sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I think you just described most of the people here. I used to get frustrated at the bad parts of it, but now I'm immune and I just blank out the bits of the show that make no sense.
    Oooo. I wasn't sure but I did think that most people who still watch this show treat it as a guilty pleasure.
    I was just too lazy to read through the posts and confirm.

Is it just me or does anyone else really like the clothes(not the costumes.) Marley wears? I do find the character really boring though.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    As frustrated as I am with the show a lot of the time, it's still the first thing I watch Friday morning on my computer despite Friday morning having nearly a dozen other new episodes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arrowhead)
    As frustrated as I am with the show a lot of the time, it's still the first thing I watch Friday morning on my computer despite Friday morning having nearly a dozen other new episodes.
    I watch Vampire Diaries then Glee. What other shows come out on Friday??
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Right now?

The Big Bang Theory
    Grey's Anatomy
    Scandal
    Parks & Recreation
    Elementary
    Parenthood
    Sean Saves The World
    Once Upon a Time in Wonderland
    The Crazy Ones
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    On a side-note: Are you loving The Originals more than TVD these days?

ReputationRep:
    Right now?

The Big Bang Theory
    Grey's Anatomy
    Scandal
    Parks & Recreation
    Elementary
    Parenthood
    Sean Saves The World
    Once Upon a Time in Wonderland
    The Crazy Ones
    Ooo I forgot about Parks&Rec. It hasn't been out for a couple of weeks. I'm planning on starting to watch Elementary. Is it good?

ReputationRep:
    Glee sucks.

ReputationRep:
    Yup. TVD seems to be just raising more questions and not giving any answers. Still entertaining though. The Originals also raises some questions but stuff with consequences does happen each week. Plus The Originals get bonus points for Elijah and his suits.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Ooo I forgot about Parks&Rec. It hasn't been out for a couple of weeks. I'm planning on starting to watch Elementary. Is it good?
    I really enjoy Elementary more than I thought I would. It also helps that Watson is played by the amazing Lucy Liu. She has always been a big win for the Asian community in Hollywood. Love her! :love:

You will definitely enjoy The Good Wife if you take a shine to Elementary - it's more legal than criminal but much more intriguing and intelligent!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Yup. TVD seems to be just raising more questions and not giving any answers. Still entertaining though. The Originals also raises some questions but stuff with consequences does happen each week. Plus The Originals get bonus points for Elijah and his suits.
    Everyone on that show is gorgeous. Before The Originals, I was crazy about Klaus (I'm a hardcore Klaroline shipper!), but Marcel *fans myself* bow-chicka-wow-wow!

ReputationRep:
    Everyone on that show is gorgeous. Before The Originals, I was crazy about Klaus (I'm a hardcore Klaroline shipper!), but Marcel *fans myself* bow-chicka-wow-wow!
    I'm still more partial towards Klaus. I think it's the pouting. Marcel does have a winning smile, oh and he's :drool:
    I'm not a Klaroline shipper but I must say they make a more interesting pair than Caroline and Tyler. They are just bla. I'm not overly concerned with the coupling. I watch these shows for the surprise stabbings and such things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiss)
    Glee sucks.
    Most of us agree. Thanks for your input.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm still more partial towards Klaus. I think it's the pouting. Marcel does have a winning smile, oh and he's :drool:
    I'm not a Klaroline shipper but I must say they make a more interesting pair than Caroline and Tyler. They are just bla. I'm not overly concerned with the coupling. I watch these shows for the surprise stabbings and such things.
    A surprise stabbing is always good fun. Although with the continuously increasing numbers of Elena's and Stefan's popping up on TVD, I'm quite sick of it. Although I am becoming quite invested in the Hayley/Elijah relationship. That is going to cause so much drama - falling for your Other Hybrid half-brother's werewolf baby mama carrying his supernatural hybrid baby prophesised to be a devil spawn. Now that's a mind-f*ck!

ReputationRep:
    A surprise stabbing is always good fun. Although with the continuously increasing numbers of Elena's and Stefan's popping up on TVD, I'm quite sick of it. Although I am becoming quite invested in the Hayley/Elijah relationship. That is going to cause so much drama - falling for your Other Hybrid half-brother's werewolf baby mama carrying his supernatural hybrid baby prophesised to be a devil spawn. Now that's a mind-f*ck!
    Is there a TVD/Originals society on TSR?? If not one should be made...

ReputationRep:
    Yayyy New York! So glad they finally made the decision to cut out the new cast members and bring back Mercedes. I wish they'd bring back Quinn though.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't watched an episode since The Quarterback, I hate the new characters, they are like recycled versions of the old ones, apart from Kitty she's so funny.

ReputationRep:
    I used to keep up with Glee but since The Quarterback I haven't watched a single episode. I've heard it's ending is that true? feel so ill informed lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeaX)
    I used to keep up with Glee but since The Quarterback I haven't watched a single episode. I've heard it's ending is that true? feel so ill informed lol.
    I think next series is the final one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeaX)
    (Original post by Soph.Jade)
    I think next series is the final one
    memories https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BImelsC1F4

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.