Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheStoryteller)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the latter
    Heh, kinda dumb to be frank. Don't the writers remember how she wanted to be accepted as a woman, despite not being traditionally pretty?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skip_Snip)
    Heh, kinda dumb to be frank. Don't the writers remember how she wanted to be accepted as a woman, despite not being traditionally pretty?
    I know, I'm finding it a bit odd too to be honest. But then again, glee never was one for good continuity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayyyy_x)
    I know, I'm finding it a bit odd too to be honest. But then again, glee never was one for good continuity.
    True ... does Sam still live with Burt?

ReputationRep:
    True ... does Sam still live with Burt?
    God knows. You'd think it would be mentioned in conversation between Kurt and Sam in passing if that were the case. Most likely, the writers just forgot about it... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah definitely! I do like Kitty but the rest of the newbies were so bland. I'm loving the S6 newbies though! I loved Love Love Love and New New York so much, my favourite episodes of S5 definitely! I was actually there when they filmed the Funny Girl scenes, didn't see anything though!
    Oh yes those too! And of course 100 and New Directions (I teared up when they all sang Don't Stop Beliving haha)

I love the S6 newbies! I feel like Jane is a representation of someone who will stand up for what she believes in no matter what so she's my new favourite (I hope we see more of her in the next episodes) but the rest of the newbies are awesome as well

ReputationRep:
    Yeah which is why I found it a bit meh tbh; also I feel like it's a bit too heavy to introduce towards the show's end.

ReputationRep:
    I am so excited for this song. :love::love:

ReputationRep:
    I feel like that's going to include a lot of Klaine scenes when it comes up :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    I feel like that's going to include a lot of Klaine scenes when it comes up :daydreaming:
    The best thing about glee, right? 😜

ReputationRep:
    The best thing about glee, right? ������
    Literally and the legit reason why I started watching in the first place I honestly can't wait till 6x08

ReputationRep:
    Literally and the legit reason why I started watching in the first place I honestly can't wait till 6x08
    Episode 8 can't come fast enough! But...

Spoiler:
    Show
    I am kinda concerned that Brittana are going to have way more screentime than Klaine and ruin it for me.

ReputationRep:
    Episode 8 can't come fast enough! But...

Spoiler:
    Show
    I am kinda concerned that Brittana are going to have way more screentime than Klaine and ruin it for me.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ah ikr and apparently there's a thing with Tina and Mike which is a bit weird because they haven't been together since season three I believe? I'm a bit skeptical tbh...

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ah ikr and apparently there's a thing with Tina and Mike which is a bit weird because they haven't been together since season three I believe? I'm a bit skeptical tbh...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh yeah! Don't they get engaged too or something? I don't know why all of these other couples are getting so much focus when it's been proven time and time again that Klaine are the fan favourite.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh yeah! Don't they get engaged too or something? I don't know why all of these other couples are getting so much focus when it's been proven time and time again that Klaine are the fan favourite.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Literally and tonight was big proof of that! *tries to pick up Klaine feels from all over the place* They also showed the promo for the new one and it confirmed the Tina/Mike plotline so yeah, next week should be interesting :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    So I watched the first season 6 episode andd.... I cried

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite enjoying the last season

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soph.Jade)
    I'm quite enjoying the last season
    I hate how Klaine aren't together yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Klatie)
    I hate how Klaine aren't together yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really? I think it's quite nice to see them doing things apart, pretty sure they'll end up back together though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soph.Jade)
    Really? I think it's quite nice to see them doing things apart, pretty sure they'll end up back together though
    My life literally revolves around them and yeah they do aha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one still watching this because they’re determined to see it through to the end despite it having become a pale shadow of what it once was? It really has deteriorated over the years. I felt exactlythe same with Prison Break.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.