The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Original post by Skip_Snip
True ... does Sam still live with Burt?

God knows. You'd think it would be mentioned in conversation between Kurt and Sam in passing if that were the case. Most likely, the writers just forgot about it... :confused:
Original post by kayyyy_x
Yeah definitely! I do like Kitty but the rest of the newbies were so bland. I'm loving the S6 newbies though! I loved Love Love Love and New New York so much, my favourite episodes of S5 definitely! I was actually there when they filmed the Funny Girl scenes, didn't see anything though!

Oh yes those too! And of course 100 and New Directions (I teared up when they all sang Don't Stop Beliving haha)

I love the S6 newbies! I feel like Jane is a representation of someone who will stand up for what she believes in no matter what so she's my new favourite (I hope we see more of her in the next episodes) but the rest of the newbies are awesome as well :biggrin:
Original post by Skip_Snip
Heh, kinda dumb to be frank. Don't the writers remember how she wanted to be accepted as a woman, despite not being traditionally pretty?

Yeah which is why I found it a bit meh tbh; also I feel like it's a bit too heavy to introduce towards the show's end.
(edited 9 years ago)

I feel like that's going to include a lot of Klaine scenes when it comes up :daydreaming:
Original post by TheStoryteller
I feel like that's going to include a lot of Klaine scenes when it comes up :daydreaming:

The best thing about glee, right? 😜
The best thing about glee, right? ������

Literally and the legit reason why I started watching in the first place :colondollar: I honestly can't wait till 6x08 :biggrin:
Literally and the legit reason why I started watching in the first place :colondollar: I honestly can't wait till 6x08 :biggrin:

Episode 8 can't come fast enough! But...

Spoiler

Episode 8 can't come fast enough! But...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

So I watched the first season 6 episode andd.... I cried
I'm quite enjoying the last season :smile:
Original post by Soph.Jade
I'm quite enjoying the last season :smile:

I hate how Klaine aren't together yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Klatie
I hate how Klaine aren't together yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? I think it's quite nice to see them doing things apart, pretty sure they'll end up back together though :smile:
Original post by Soph.Jade
Really? I think it's quite nice to see them doing things apart, pretty sure they'll end up back together though :smile:

My life literally revolves around them :frown: and yeah they do aha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Am I the only one still watching this because they’re determined to see it through to the end despite it having become a pale shadow of what it once was? It really has deteriorated over the years. I felt exactlythe same with Prison Break. :frown:
Glee has been great so far, waited at least 4 months for it too come on eventually in the UK.
No idea how they where going to carry on after Finn (cory monteith) but the story lines have been great. Seasons 1-5 have never disappointed me, makes me sad to think that it will be ending soon. :frown:
Bit devastated about coach Beiste, I really think that was a mistake to do?? :s-smilie:
Original post by LauraR00
Glee has been great so far, waited at least 4 months for it too come on eventually in the UK.
No idea how they where going to carry on after Finn (cory monteith) but the story lines have been great. Seasons 1-5 have never disappointed me, makes me sad to think that it will be ending soon. :frown:
Bit devastated about coach Beiste, I really think that was a mistake to do?? :s-smilie:

I think they've done a good job of carrying on without Finn. Also, all these years Glee has been the type of programme that the underdogs as such can related to. this Coach Beiste storyline is another one of those which could help those in a similar situation understanding it
Original post by Klatie
I think they've done a good job of carrying on without Finn. Also, all these years Glee has been the type of programme that the underdogs as such can related to. this Coach Beiste storyline is another one of those which could help those in a similar situation understanding it

But the whole purpose of Coach Beiste is too just be yourself and it doesn't matter what everyone thinks. But that episode was like they just forgot about all that.

Quick Reply

Latest