You watch Glee? :ahee:

PS, your avatar! Michael Cera + Arrested Development :awesome::awesome:
    I do, yes. I've been watching loads of TV lately. :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Urkel)
    Another celebrity guest in the next episode:

Spoiler:
    Show

It looks like they get to sing 'Umbrella' with Gwyneth and I'm guessing Sue gets to be principal for a bit while Figgins is out sick. No doubt she will abuse the power. :p:

Also, that backflip is amazing.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I knew she was appearing on Glee but didn't know that it's next weeks episode! She's in a new film called Country Song base don Country music and recently performed at the Country Music Awards! I can't wait for the next episode!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh me gawddd. I've just heard a preview for their covers of Valerie and The Time Of My Life. I can't wait to hear them now!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I try really hard to like Will, but he is such a manwhore. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    New episode.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Enjoyable episode, I really liked Gwyneth Paltrow and particularly liked the Forget You and Umbrella/Singin' In the Rain performances. I think I heard a few auto-tuned notes but that doesn't really bother me in Glee. Wasn't too impressed with Mr Schue and Terri in this episode.

Obviously, since the Glee's success has grown since the first season, you can tell the budget and production is greater. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    lol I bet you guys can't wait until next year so you can stop putting everything in spoiler tags!
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I thought the girls v boys epp was awesome, I really like that kurt has found someone, but hated when the football **** kissed him. They put more performances in this season, I don't like it so much slows the story down.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Loved the bit where they were in Breadsticks and the handbag fell out of Kurt's mouth :rofl:
    Though GP was pretty good. Obviously not the best singer but she kept me entertained in Forget you.
    Yeah I hadn't really thought about it but Will really is a manwhore! Starting to dislike him this season especially in the Rocky Horror ep and the scene with Emma (as hot as is was )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ferret123)
    lol I bet you guys can't wait until next year so you can stop putting everything in spoiler tags!
    I know. Darn e4 for airing it later!

ReputationRep:
    Oh my Lord the Glee cast is touring London, Manchester and Dublin next year

But I probably won't be in the country

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I really liked it actually. I loved GP's character.:love: I loved the bit where Sue says that Britney thought that broccolli was a cut down tree for gummy bears. Oh and where she says that Mr Schue helped her learn the second half of the alphabet when she got confused at m and n. :rofl: where

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    New episode.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Enjoyable episode, I really liked Gwyneth Paltrow and particularly liked the Forget You and Umbrella/Singin' In the Rain performances. I think I heard a few auto-tuned notes but that doesn't really bother me in Glee. Wasn't too impressed with Mr Schue and Terri in this episode.

Obviously, since the Glee's success has grown since the first season, you can tell the budget and production is greater. :awesome:
    You only heard a few? Every single episode in this new series has been a mess of autotune. It's so bad that it's hard to distinguish each individual actor's voice. I think everyone must have become desensitised to autotune through chart music if no one's picked this up as a serious flaw.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Isn't she great at 38?

I can't stop listening to this song, and let me say that she's much more attractive than she was in her twenties.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/...UK-tour-dates/

I totally want to go. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Apparently, the cast of Glee are going to perform on the X Factor!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    Apparently, the cast of Glee are going to perform on the X Factor!
    Ahh, really?! That's epic! Do you know which week?

I LOVED the last episode
    Spoiler:
    Show
    thought the wedding was lovely, all the songs in it were really sweet (spec I wanna marry you or whatever that was called). Also Will singing Sway...:love:. And Sue marrying herself = CLASSIC Sue. Brilliant. Also thought it was nice how much she's standing up for Kurt.
    Who by the way, much as I feel hugely sorry for him, annoyed me a bit. Letting his parents spend all their savings on private tuition when he had a whole network of people cared around him to help? Not really cool. Plus the switch was a bit rushed/predictable. But still.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)

I LOVED the last episode
    Spoiler:
    Show
    thought the wedding was lovely, all the songs in it were really sweet (spec I wanna marry you or whatever that was called). Also Will singing Sway...:love:. And Sue marrying herself = CLASSIC Sue. Brilliant. Also thought it was nice how much she's standing up for Kurt.
    Who by the way, much as I feel hugely sorry for him, annoyed me a bit. Letting his parents spend all their savings on private tuition when he had a whole network of people cared around him to help? Not really cool. Plus the switch was a bit rushed/predictable. But still.
    December the 5th apparently, which I think is the semi-finals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)

I LOVED the last episode
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I loved it! It's Marry You by Bruno Mars btw... They really love him on Glee lol

Ahh can't wait for them on X Factor! Is it bad that for christmas i'm asking for their tour tickets

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smeh)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I loved it! It's Marry You by Bruno Mars btw... They really love him on Glee lol

Ahh can't wait for them on X Factor! Is it bad that for christmas i'm asking for their tour tickets
    Ah cheers

No, that's just really smart! I'd love to go but don't think I can justify spending that much, gah.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.