Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay, it's official, the cast of Glee are going to perform on the X Factor next Sunday (5th December) as confirmed on the X Factor site: http://xfactor.itv.com/2010/news/art...tem_100955.htm

:nutcase:

I wish they had more dates in the UK!

ReputationRep:
    From series one but :love:

Edit:

Mark Salling and Matthew Morrison live at the White House. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Puck should have more airtime on Glee
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Rachel :facepalm: Dunno why she got so upset about Santana they weren't even together then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smeh)
    Puck should have more airtime on Glee
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Rachel :facepalm: Dunno why she got so upset about Santana they weren't even together then!
    Agreed!

butt
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I actually felt really sorry for Rachel, I dunno why....just generally everyone seems to be overly harsh and I know she's annoying, but jeesh. Even Mr Schu this week! If I was in a club where everyone told me they hated me all the time.... Her and Kurt were cute though.
    I thought the reason she was so upset was because it was Santana, not because it happened at all.....least that's what I figured. She did say she wouldn't of cared if it was Quinn etc. To be fair, Santana is/was/has always been a cow to her. Even if she is a pain.
    I'm wondering what's gonna go wrong with Sam/Quinn. Cos surely it has to soon?!

Actual spoilerish
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Saw on Lea Michele's twitter that she hinted about "sensing more Puckleberry" or something like that....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    Agreed!

butt
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I actually felt really sorry for Rachel, I dunno why....just generally everyone seems to be overly harsh and I know she's annoying, but jeesh. Even Mr Schu this week! If I was in a club where everyone told me they hated me all the time.... Her and Kurt were cute though.
    I thought the reason she was so upset was because it was Santana, not because it happened at all.....least that's what I figured. She did say she wouldn't of cared if it was Quinn etc. To be fair, Santana is/was/has always been a cow to her. Even if she is a pain.
    I'm wondering what's gonna go wrong with Sam/Quinn. Cos surely it has to soon?!

Actual spoilerish
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Saw on Lea Michele's twitter that she hinted about "sensing more Puckleberry" or something like that....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah I guess but she doesn't exactly help herself out poor thing.
    And really...trying to sleep with Puck of all people? That's deep.
    Hmm yeah the whole hot popular cheerleader would be a blow... inner ***** loves Santana though
    I dunno, maybe it's just me but I don;t really like Sam/Quinn... all that blond hair kinda freaks me out :lolwut: and they are a bit too perfect. Meh maybe they just realised how bad her cry acting is and decided to make her happy this series :dontknow::mmm:
    Woop! I love Puckleberry. Poor Finn though...just wanna give him a hug.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had a listen to the newly released Glee Christmas album? I downloaded it from Fairshare music just the other day – it’s brilliant!

Amy

ReputationRep:
    Glee's X Factor performance is only one day away! :nutcase:

ReputationRep:
    Excited
    Just heard the news that they're thinking of making Glee like Skins and refreshing the cast every few years....not sure if that will work

ReputationRep:
    Excited
    Just heard the news that they're thinking of making Glee like Skins and refreshing the cast every few years....not sure if that will work
    Yeah, my friend mentioned this to me the other day. It seems inevitable since they'll probably be going to University in a year or so.

ReputationRep:
    I think it'll work if they do them in like two halves so like year 11 and year 10, the year 11 and year 10 stay while the new cast settle in and so on so there's always some fluidness (if that makes any sense whatsoever)

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Anyone else think that the Warbler's performance at Sectionals was almost identical in form to Teenage Dream? Also, Santana should get to sing more, I thought Valerie was really good.

ReputationRep:
    There is something really quite hot about darren criss :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    There is something really quite hot about darren criss :ninja:
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that.. :o: I love his voice too!

(Original post by Bezzler)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Anyone else think that the Warbler's performance at Sectionals was almost identical in form to Teenage Dream? Also, Santana should get to sing more, I thought Valerie was really good.
    Ditto about Santana!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I hope their performance is good tonight....I hope they sing live and sing well! I'm forever having to defend the cast against people who're like "omgg it's so autotuned I bet they can't even sing!!" so a good showing would really help haha.

I wonder what song they'll sing. Something where they all have bits but dunno what. Anybody got any brainwaves?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I hope their performance is good tonight....I hope they sing live and sing well! I'm forever having to defend the cast against people who're like "omgg it's so autotuned I bet they can't even sing!!" so a good showing would really help haha.

I wonder what song they'll sing. Something where they all have bits but dunno what. Anybody got any brainwaves?
    Yeah, though it's obvious the singles are auto-tuned for the episodes, the cast can actually sing live and very well at that. There's loads of videos on youtube which illustrate this ie the performances at the White House is just one prime example.

Me too! I hope they sing a medley or something, I'm guessing the chances that they sing Don't Stop Believing are quite high, they'll most likely perform from series one, do you think? Though I doubt they will be, I hope Jane Lynch and Matthew Morrison are there! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    Yeah, though it's obvious the singles are auto-tuned for the episodes, the cast can actually sing live and very well at that. There's loads of videos on youtube which illustrate this ie the performances at the White House is just one prime example.

Me too! I hope they sing a medley or something, I'm guessing the chances that they sing Don't Stop Believing are quite high, they'll most likely perform from series one, do you think? Though I doubt they will be, I hope Jane Lynch and Matthew Morrison are there! :p:
    Exxaccttlyy! But I try and point that out and people don't have any of it. And there's the fact that some of them were on Broadway before.

Yehh I reckon series 1 is pretty much a banker. Much as I love DSB I hope that's not the only thing they sing - it'd be nice for people to hear something else. Maybe the Regionals medley? Although that's quite long....
    hmmm.
    omggg it would make my night if they were there but somehow....

ReputationRep:
    I am so obsessed with Glee. I really like where this season is going, with Kurt changing schools, Emma/Will, Finn/Rachel etc. I also can't wait for the XFactor performance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simple_gurl)
    I am so obsessed with Glee. I really like where this season is going, with Kurt changing schools, Emma/Will, Finn/Rachel etc. I also can't wait for the XFactor performance
    Welcome to the thread!

X Factor performance in less than one hour! :awesome::awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Surprised to see Sam there, not that I'm complaining. Aw, love love loved it!

I screamed when the rest of the cast appeared.

ReputationRep:
    Gutted Kurt wasn't there though!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.