Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    I've not been watching online so i'm really excited that its back on the 10th of jan! looks awesome from the trailer

ReputationRep:
    Subscribing!

ReputationRep:
    Yay, going to see Glee in Manchester later this year :love: so so so excited! And of course excited for S2 on C4 even though I've already seen it, tehe.

ReputationRep:
    toooo excited for tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh, the return of Gleeee.

My Sue needs to be back on TV.

ReputationRep:
    i've seen those episodes already, glee doesn't start until feb for me suppose that means i can focus on exams though..

sue is awesome, i LOVE her. and BIESTE. <3
    and this has probably been said a gazillion times but .............. i wish jesse would come back

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how I can catch up on the first episode of the 2nd season? I'll be missing it tonight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by userna-me*)
    Does anyone know how I can catch up on the first episode of the 2nd season? I'll be missing it tonight.
    It'll be on channel 4 catch up.

ReputationRep:
    To anyone who watches Glee online, do you know when it returns (it was off for a Christmas break)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sheep_go_baa)
    To anyone who watches Glee online, do you know when it returns (it was off for a Christmas break)
    Feb 6th.

*definitely not counting down the days*

ReputationRep:
    Thing I'm in love with Bieste, Mike Chang and Sunshine! In different ways haha!

ReputationRep:
    I love the new Bieste! lol she makes Sue look small.
    I'm so happy Glee is back, I can't get enough...and I can't wait for the Britney episode next week

ReputationRep:
    Why wasn't emma in the first episode? How did things end with her and will last series, I can't remember.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terpsikhore)
    Feb 6th.

*definitely not counting down the days*
    Haha, okay, thanks muchly

ReputationRep:
    The new blonde guy! :coma:

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

Sam is quite foxy.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still all about Finn
    Cory posted a tweet saying " Hey UK, what do you think of the new Glee?" hes so sweet!
    Loved the first ep

ReputationRep:
    I have to say Sam is rather lovely

ReputationRep:
    At first I thought this was a doctored photo of Lea Michele's face on someone else's body but it's from her GQ shoot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ferret123)
    I have to say Sam is rather lovely
    I adore Sam. :love:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.