Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    Not feeling the Sam love. I find his lips freakishly plump.

...Wow, that's not a sentence I thought I'd ever type.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Will and Sue collaborating to gang up on Beiste made me all kinds of happy, though. They're so adorable together! Not in a couple-y way, just... n'aww.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ferret123)
    I have to say Sam is rather lovely
    The lips just ruin his face! I love his voice though! You can have Sam, I'll take Mike Chang and his abs... :P
    Did anyone else find Tina slightly out of tune with the piano in the Asian camp scene?

(Original post by Amandeep_Psych07)
    At first I thought this was a doctored photo of Lea Michele's face on someone else's body but it's from her GQ shoot!

Oh my... she looks a bit... wrong. :lolwut:
    Really doesn't look like it's her body lol
    I didn't know she did a GQ shoot! :d

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Oh my... she looks a bit... wrong. :lolwut:
    Really doesn't look like it's her body lol
    I didn't know she did a GQ shoot! :d
    Yeah. If I remember correctly, those photo shoots caused a lot of controversy in America, particularly amongst parents.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it did cause a lot of controversy.
    http://www.gq.com/entertainment/movi...hel-quinn-finn - Rest of the photos from the GQ shoot.
    I find it funny that Cory wears casual clothes while both the girls have skimpy outfits.
    http://felldowntherabbithole.tumblr.com/post/1362746026 - What Dianna (Quinn) had to say about the shoot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chocoyo)
    I find it funny that Cory wears casual clothes while both the girls have skimpy outfits.
    Yeah, it's such a shame

ReputationRep:
    I watch Glee and i'm Straight!

ReputationRep:
    This sounds silly but I didn't know Brittany could sing lol

That dentist is SO yum.

ReputationRep:
    Rachel annoys me.

ReputationRep:
    Rachel annoys me.
    Me too. I spent the whole of the last episode wanting to slap her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chocoyo)
    Yeah it did cause a lot of controversy.
    http://www.gq.com/entertainment/movi...hel-quinn-finn - Rest of the photos from the GQ shoot.
    http://felldowntherabbithole.tumblr.com/post/1362746026 - What Dianna (Quinn) had to say about the shoot.
    Why is Lea dressed more skimpily than Dianna? Dianna looks sort of subtly sexy and Lea just looks overtly... wrong in nearly all of them. And yeah, Corey's cute! Give the girls something!
    My sister made me laugh so much, I told her about the GQ shoot and she was like 'Don't you have to be hot to be in GQ?' I lol'd.

The Britney ep is so cringey but so good at the same time!

ReputationRep:
    'Every day Tina and Mike's Asian fusion grows stronger.' LMAO.
    I love Coach Bieste!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    Me too. I spent the whole of the last episode wanting to slap her.
    She's like the most irritating (fictional) person ever! She's like a crap version of Blair from Gossip Girl if you watch.

ReputationRep:
    She's like the most irritating (fictional) person ever! She's like a crap version of Blair from Gossip Girl if you watch.
    I haven't seen it (cos I thought I'd get annoyed!). I wish someone else was the lead singer sometimes.

Brilliant ep Shows what a good cast they are cos I can't stand Britney Spears and I loved it.

ReputationRep:
    You are the only exception... :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    Will looked rather hot in 'Toxic' mmm although you could see his vest lol

ReputationRep:
    Glee! :love:

Tonight's ep was amazing...slight girl crush on Brittany? I think so :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well that sucks, the episode has more religion discussions than TSR lol

ReputationRep:
    lol I'm not into religion so it was a bit blah, however, poor Kurt & his dad :cry:

ReputationRep:
    I really enjoyed it, thought it was a pretty emotional episode and Chris Colfer really proved how talented he is. The grilled cheesus thing was pretty funny

ReputationRep:
    Chris Colfer made me tear up!
    I actually seriously wanted to jump into the TV and smack Rachel when she was singing whatever 'Papa' song she was singing! All I could think was, it's not YOUR dad, are you incapable of letting ANY moment go without singing about it like it's your situation? Gah.

I actually LOVE Mike Chang. :love: He's always just... there... looking casually sexy in the background! :drool:
    Grilled Cheesus= LOL
    I would have liked the episode more if it hadn't been so religious! I know, that was the point but nah, not a fan. Can't wait for next week!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.