The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

JLKeating
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by diamonddust)
Chris Colfer made me tear up!
I actually seriously wanted to jump into the TV and smack Rachel when she was singing whatever 'Papa' song she was singing! All I could think was, it's not YOUR dad, are you incapable of letting ANY moment go without singing about it like it's your situation? Gah.

I actually LOVE Mike Chang. :love: He's always just... there... looking casually sexy in the background! :drool:
Grilled Cheesus= LOL
I would have liked the episode more if it hadn't been so religious! I know, that was the point but nah, not a fan. Can't wait for next week!
Pretty much sums up my views on the episode last night too. I actually cried...
samanthaaaa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This is why Chris Colfer won the Golden Globe for Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television. :ahee:
diamonddust
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I love Chris Colfer!
Don't go Breaking my Heart! TUUUUNE!
Wow, Rachel says the obvious! 'I'm selfish!'
diamonddust
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by JLKeating)
Pretty much sums up my views on the episode last night too. I actually cried...
I like you!
diamonddust
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Mike Chang... 'You sing and I'll dance around you!' :love:

Dim Sung with your mom. LOOOOOOOOL
Asian couples therapy! :rofl: Make the jokes stop! :laugh:

I think I have an actual girl-crush on Brittany/Santana/both.
diamonddust
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Nice body Sam...

Need to stop being a total perve.

I actually think I love him! 'I gave him my word.' Awwww!

Oh no, please don't tell me Qunn and Sam are going to get together. Damn them! They're too... perfect.

'Does he play for your team?' :rofl:

What did Finn call Kurt? Awww Kurt...
Why can't I slow dance at my prom? Poor bubba. I hate homophobes.
ktlaurenroe
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My favourite thing about Duets was probably Finn and Rachel's scene, or Rachel's face when Kurt said "with the most talented member of the Glee club." funny.

also, is anyone else watching it online? I am, and superrrrrrr excited for the Superbowl ep then Valentine's Day one 3 days after :') oh, and if you're interested, the Superbowl songs went on YouTube last night
diamonddust
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Girl crush on Santana increasing....

Maybe it's the song! :dance:
diamonddust
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ktlaurenroe)
My favourite thing about Duets was probably Finn and Rachel's scene, or Rachel's face when Kurt said "with the most talented member of the Glee club." funny.

also, is anyone else watching it online? I am, and superrrrrrr excited for the Superbowl ep then Valentine's Day one 3 days after :') oh, and if you're interested, the Superbowl songs went on YouTube last night
Oh I haven't got there yet! I'll look out for it! I'm loving Mercedes and Santana's duet!
ktlaurenroe
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Oh I haven't got there yet! I'll look out for it! I'm loving Mercedes and Santana's duet!
it is pretty funny and yeah, they are fierce together! i say it every week but this one was such a good episode, ahah.
diamonddust
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
LOL at Rachel's face dropping when Kurt says he's the most talented member of the Glee club!

LOL at Santana.

I LOVE Chris Colfer's voice. Love it!
diamonddust
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ktlaurenroe)
it is pretty funny and yeah, they are fierce together! i say it every week but this one was such a good episode, ahah.
I love Chris Colfer's voice! OMFG, that high note at the end of the jazzy song he was singing!
diamonddust
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ok, I have to admit, I'm finding Sam a lot more attractive today despite the huge **** lips for some reason! :blush:

OMG Mike and Tina's perfomance! 10 kinds of awesome! I'm actually in luuurve with Mike Chang. Somebody stop me! I'm on a rampage! I think I'm fancying EVERYONE on Glee today
hannah_dru
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
LOL at Rachel's face dropping when Kurt says he's the most talented member of the Glee club!

LOL at Santana.

I LOVE Chris Colfer's voice. Love it!
He most definitely is!

I thought Mercedes and Santana should've won the dinner at Breadsticks.

No Sue in this episode Still great though.
diamonddust
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Quinn and Sam's duet might be the most boring performance I've ever seen performed on Glee. Which is saying something after Rachel and Finn's second duet...
diamonddust
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by hannah_dru)
He most definitely is!

I thought Mercedes and Santana should've won the dinner at Breadsticks.

No Sue in this episode Still great though.

Mercedes and Santana were FANTABULOUS! I've always wanted to use that word...
I also really liked Kurt (obviously! He can do no wrong!) and I liked Tina and Mike's performance too! ' I could never really...' 'Sing!' Awesomeness!
What did Finn call Kurt and why? I could smack him if he wasn't fictional and called my Kurt what I think he did!
diamonddust
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Awww Artie! :cry: Oh Brittany, what have you done!

What's going on with Santana and Brittany. I missed most of it...
Rachel's being nice! :eek: I love Kurt, he's so amazing and strong!
diamonddust
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Happy Days/Get Happy. :dance: They should do a UK version of Glee!
Seriously, what is with Rachel's weird expressions when she's singing? That duet was too good though!
Amandeep_Psych07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Happy Days/Get Happy. :dance: That duet was too good though!
Wasn't it just. :daydreaming:
laurenlodge
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Re-watching on 4od cos I've forgotten a lot of the eps I really liked Sam/Quinn's duet; it was cute and I love the song! It's the sort of song only Quinn's voice (of the girls) would really suit I think.
It's such a damn good thing Kurt steps down from the duet because if he didn't I don't know if I could have liked his character again! (Much as I think he's brave and a good friend, there are points where he's rather self-centred for me, which stops me from liking him completely).

I forgot how nice I thought it was to see Rachel acting like a normal person for a change; don't understand why they can't write her human side more often (I understand she has to be disliked by most for the whole thing to work, but it's not really realistic for her to be like that all the time!) I must be one of a few who actually really likes Rachel for the most part, so it was nice to see And her and Finn conspiring are cute.

Thought the Santana/Mercedes duet was all kinds of awesome, and Rachel/Kurt - well, those are some serious voices.

As someone else said, no Sue Didn't really care much for the Mike/Tina angle, which is a shame - those two really need to get bigger parts so I can start giving a damn :p: And Artie and Brittany - wellllll it's strange, but you have to love Brittany.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (763)
90.4%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (81)
9.6%

Watched Threads