Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I actually liked what they did with Sweet Transvestite.

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Has Glee been on, on American TV recently? The last ep I watched was the Rocky Horror show one.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Loved the latest episode. Santana; she's such a ***** but she's so good at it. :awesome: Puck was great as usual as was Kurt, looking forward to the next one ie Sue and Glee Club!

(Original post by Louzilla)
    Has Glee been on, on American TV recently? The last ep I watched was the Rocky Horror show one.
    Yeah, the Rocky Horror Show is episode 5 and the US are up to episode 12 at the moment where episodes 11 and 12 are the most recent (after the Christmas break).

ReputationRep:
    ALERT!
    Clever TV people are putting The Rocky Horror Show on tonight, channel 4, 12.20 - for Rocky Horror Glee enthusiasts no doubt.

I will be watching it for the first time (even though I've been meaning to see it for years), I can't wait :-)

ReputationRep:
    The Valentines episode

Spoiler:
    Show
    Loved it. :love: Loved Fat bottomed Girls and "When I get you alone" Love all Warbler performances tbh. Quin :hmmm: How could you cheat on Sam. :no:

ReputationRep:
    I just cried at Will's kind words to Coach Bieste and when he kissed her. So beautiful!

Possible spoiler but kinda obvious:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The guy from The Warblers is gonna become Kurt's boyfriend, right?

ReputationRep:
    Didn't you think it was rather patronising and awkward (at least it was to watch)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    I just cried at Will's kind words to Coach Bieste and when he kissed her. So beautiful!

Possible spoiler but kinda obvious:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The guy from The Warblers is gonna become Kurt's boyfriend, right?
    Somebody on one of the American spoiler gossip sites (I think Ausiello?) posted that:
    *this is a fairly big spoiler for whatever pace you're on*
    It's a blind spoiler, which means character and show aren't specified, but:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.tvline.com/2011/02/blind-item-gay-character-not-so-gay-after-all/
    "Here’s a blind item that I’ll wager — ba-dum-bump — you never saw coming: An imminent episode of a hit series will find a popular gay character wondering whether he might actually be — gasp — bi!

The question of sexual disorientation arises after the confirmed bachelor has an encounter with a pivotal member of the opposite gender. (A close encounter, I’d imagine!) Afterwards, he’s forced to consider the possibility that he swings both ways.

The curve ball is sure to spark controversy, as well as perhaps a little disappointment. But on the flip side, at least the show will be giving hope to the hetero female viewers who’ve long wished the character played for their team."

Apparently it's thought to be Blaine, fuelled by the fact that apparently Rachel gets with someone who isn't Finn/Puck. But I can't find an actual source for that, just a message board, so....
    Also apparently Chris Colfer has said there's a love triangle involving Kurt and Blaine and that it doesn't end well for Kurt.
    I don't believe Rachel'd do that to Kurt personally, but...

Also, spoiler link for a song in the next US episode, that's FAB:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Mercedes and Rachel singing Take Me or Leave Me: http://perezhilton.com/tv/Glees_Lea_Michele_and_Amber_Rile y_Sing_Take_Me_Or_Leave_Me/?ptvid=bd6408dde1a24

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -honeybee-)
    Didn't you think it was rather patronising and awkward (at least it was to watch)?
    For once, no actually. I can see how it was pretty patronising but it didn't bother me.

(Original post by lozz2601)
    Somebody on one of the American spoiler gossip sites (I think Ausiello?) posted that:
    *this is a fairly big spoiler for whatever pace you're on*
    It's a blind spoiler, which means character and show aren't specified, but:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.tvline.com/2011/02/blind-item-gay-character-not-so-gay-after-all/
    "Here’s a blind item that I’ll wager — ba-dum-bump — you never saw coming: An imminent episode of a hit series will find a popular gay character wondering whether he might actually be — gasp — bi!

The question of sexual disorientation arises after the confirmed bachelor has an encounter with a pivotal member of the opposite gender. (A close encounter, I’d imagine!) Afterwards, he’s forced to consider the possibility that he swings both ways.

The curve ball is sure to spark controversy, as well as perhaps a little disappointment. But on the flip side, at least the show will be giving hope to the hetero female viewers who’ve long wished the character played for their team."

Apparently it's thought to be Blaine, fuelled by the fact that apparently Rachel gets with someone who isn't Finn/Puck. But I can't find an actual source for that, just a message board, so....
    Also apparently Chris Colfer has said there's a love triangle involving Kurt and Blaine and that it doesn't end well for Kurt.
    I don't believe Rachel'd do that to Kurt personally, but...

Also, spoiler link for a song in the next US episode, that's FAB:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Mercedes and Rachel singing Take Me or Leave Me: http://perezhilton.com/tv/Glees_Lea_Michele_and_Amber_Rile y_Sing_Take_Me_Or_Leave_Me/?ptvid=bd6408dde1a24
    Oh no! I hope the first spoiler isn't true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    For once, no actually. I can see how it was pretty patronising but it didn't bother me.

Oh no! I hope the first spoiler isn't true.
    This one tells whether it is or not:

Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.tvline.com/2011/02/blind-item-revealed-glee-gay-blaine/

ReputationRep:
    love fat bottomed girls!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ferret123)
    ALERT!
    Clever TV people are putting The Rocky Horror Show on tonight, channel 4, 12.20 - for Rocky Horror Glee enthusiasts no doubt.

I will be watching it for the first time (even though I've been meaning to see it for years), I can't wait :-)
    I hope after watching it you realised how awful the Glee episode was!

ReputationRep:
    Are you talking about
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Shue kissing Bieste?

YES! But it was also sort of sweet... :blush: But very patronising! I would have lamped him if I was her, like did he not bother to think 'Hmm, maybe she wouldn't want me to be her first kiss?'
    Pity kissing isn't cool. But I did go from :mad: to *aww*.

ReputationRep:
    So happy Darren Criss is on it ^^ been a fan for so long!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    This one tells whether it is or not:

Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.tvline.com/2011/02/blind-item-revealed-glee-gay-blaine/
    major spoiler
    Ah, normally I'd have a bit of a 'You're giving ammumition to raving homophobes and making them think even more that people *choose* to be gay and can *choose* to be attracted to women/men. **** this!' rant but Blaine is quite hot so I'll allow it! :rolleyes::cool:

ReputationRep:
    It's my life
    It's now or never
    I ain't gonna live forever
    I just wanna live while I'm alive
    It's my life

These are my confessions
    And just when I thought I said all I could say
    My chick on the side said she got one on the way
    These are my confessions
    If I'm gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all
    I damn near cried when I got that phone call
    I'm so thrown, I don't know what to do
    But to give part 2 of my,

...CONFESSIONS!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Are you talking about
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Shue kissing Bieste?

YES! But it was also sort of sweet... :blush: But very patronising! I would have lamped him if I was her, like did he not bother to think 'Hmm, maybe she wouldn't want me to be her first kiss?'
    Pity kissing isn't cool. But I did go from :mad: to *aww*.
    Yes!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Eugh it just seemed like he was doing her a favour, it would have been sweet if they were going to get together after but not like this! It's been a while since I saw this episode but I also thought it was really weird how much the kids tell Mr Shue! And how so many of them are waiting before having sex.

ReputationRep:
    OMFG Kurt and Blaine is the cutest couple ever

ReputationRep:
    Yes!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Eugh it just seemed like he was doing her a favour, it would have been sweet if they were going to get together after but not like this! It's been a while since I saw this episode but I also thought it was really weird how much the kids tell Mr Shue! And how so many of them are waiting before having sex.
    I think this is to make it more acceptable to conservative American parents (you know the recent controversy over Skins? Glee was once given the accolade of 'worst show of the week by the Parents Television Council, for being too racy). Crazy, but that's those conservatives for ya!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustLau)
    I think this is to make it more acceptable to conservative American parents (you know the recent controversy over Skins? Glee was once given the accolade of 'worst show of the week by the Parents Television Council, for being too racy). Crazy, but that's those conservatives for ya!
    Really? Wow, the episode with all the religion in it was equally bizarre but I guess it makes sense now. I wouldn't really consider it a (young) childrens programme though and if you think it's too 'racy' for your children surely you'd just not let them watch it? :confused:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.