Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -honeybee-)
    Really? Wow, the episode with all the religion in it was equally bizarre but I guess it makes sense now. I wouldn't really consider it a (young) childrens programme though and if you think it's too 'racy' for your children surely you'd just not let them watch it? :confused:
    Yeah I agree, but the PTC seems to think that there should be no broadcast freedom, and that children (they mean teenagers) do everything they see on tv. They're pretty right wing so not representative of America generally, but they have quite a lot of influence over a lot of people's decisions on what to watch. Our tv habits are far more liberal than the USA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    This one tells whether it is or not:

Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.tvline.com/2011/02/blind-item-revealed-glee-gay-blaine/
    Thanks for that link I shouldn't be reading spoilers but I can't resist!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I've uploaded a few images from Season 2 (so far) onto the group page. If anyone else wishes to upload some images, you're more than welcome to!

Apologies for not being online as much - a lot of uni work but I have been maintaining my weekly dose of Glee! Great to see new and current members keeping the group alive!

(Original post by museobsessed)
    OMFG Kurt and Blaine is the cutest couple ever
    I know, my love for Kurt (and Blaine) grows more and more after each episode.

Glee was nominated for International Breakthrough Act at the Brits - they didn't win but it was good to see some recognition there!

ReputationRep:
    Just remembered that next week's episode stars Gwyneth Paltrow. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Glee made me like a Justin Bieber song :ninja: Does anyone else find it funny how everyone just gets with everyone in the Glee Club. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I really loved Never Been Kissed I felt so sorry for Kurt when he gets kissed though - I really hadn't seen that one coming! I agree that Shue kissing Beiste was a bit awkward and patronising, but he means it well and she doesn't mind so he's forgiven.

I just downloaded Comeback (I'm keeping up with the US, Belgium hasn't discovered Glee yet) - I'm really looking forward to seeing it. I (luckily ) don't know much abpout Bieber, so I'm really curious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Glee made me like a Justin Bieber song :ninja: Does anyone else find it funny how everyone just gets with everyone in the Glee Club. :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I was singing JB all day man! And ha I know! I swear though, throughout a whole ep, I can go from thinking Finn's a prick (the whole ooo what you doing friday when she's going out with Sam!) and then he was all lovely to Rachel at the end :love:
    Umm I kinda have a lady crush on Santana so I can't hate anything that she does
    Plus I totally see where she's coming from...Sam's hot yo.
    "Even though the mouth to face ratio is way off..." :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    i am officially head over heels in love with darren criss.

Spoiler:
    Show
    i'm so not a kurt fan so i could care less about klaine - the promos for the next episode look really good - rachel & blaine!

ReputationRep:
    Ooh just found this thread looking forward to Glee tonight, although the one going out in the US tomorrow looks so much better-I hate being behind. I love Kurt and Blaine and want them to get together-I also want Brittany and Santana to get together though, which might be happening from what I've heard...

ReputationRep:
    I thought the Gyneth episode was really good! Wish Will would stop doing stupid things though - Terry's a biatch!

ReputationRep:
    cringe at the house party aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    cringe at the house party aha
    What the hell was Rachel wearing at the party?!!?! The episode was hilarious though!

ReputationRep:
    Just watched 'Blame it on the alcohol'

Spoiler:
    Show
    Did anyone else think that that was an incredibily sad party?? :lolwut:

On the whole I thought it was a bit of a disappointing episode, and I hated how Rachel was dating Blaine even though she knows how much Kurt is in love with him. So glad he's still gay!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    IT TASTES LIKE PINK! :rofl:
    We've all been there :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Ooh just found this thread looking forward to Glee tonight, although the one going out in the US tomorrow looks so much better-I hate being behind. I love Kurt and Blaine and want them to get together-I also want Brittany and Santana to get together though, which might be happening from what I've heard...
    I have a total girl crush on Santana, I have no idea why! I also love Brittany so yeah, they'd be a good couple!

I heard (about Blaine
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Blaine kisses Rachel! :eek: Like what the frig? What's that about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Just watched 'Blame it on the alcohol'

Spoiler:
    Show
    Did anyone else think that that was an incredibily sad party?? :lolwut:

On the whole I thought it was a bit of a disappointing episode, and I hated how Rachel was dating Blaine even though she knows how much Kurt is in love with him. So glad he's still gay!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Haven't watched it yet but yay! I love Klaine!

ReputationRep:
    LMAO at 'My Headband'.

ReputationRep:
    I love Britanny! That is all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I have a total girl crush on Santana, I have no idea why! I also love Brittany so yeah, they'd be a good couple!

I heard (about Blaine
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Blaine kisses Rachel! :eek: Like what the frig? What's that about?
    Santana and Brittany are both unbelievably hot

I saw that yesterday morning (after talking to a friend in the US about it all night when it was being shown)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    neither of us could believe how it happened-I'd heard Blaine might be exploring bisexuality but when they actually went on a date I couldn't believe it. I like the Rachel/Blaine duet though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Santana and Brittany are both unbelievably hot

I saw that yesterday morning (after talking to a friend in the US about it all night when it was being shown)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    neither of us could believe how it happened-I'd heard Blaine might be exploring bisexuality but when they actually went on a date I couldn't believe it. I like the Rachel/Blaine duet though
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm watching the duet now. Blaine... :drool: Rachel's 'party dress' is disgusting! I love that song. But nah, not happy about Blaine and Rachel but apparently it works out ok because Blaine realises he's '100% gay'. Good!

I feel so sorry for Brittany! You know she's totally like 'Santana :love:' but Santana just uses her for sex when Puck isn't around! When will Santana see that Brittany loves her?
    What have you heard about Brittany and Santana? They're like my third favourite Glee couple after Puckleberry (though I actually can't stand Rachel!) and Klaine.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.