Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The fic is really good! I stayed up until like 3am last night reading hoping in one of them they'd kiss. No such luck! Yet... OMG no, I haven't seen the Holly Holiday song! Do you have a link where I can watch Glee? The website I use only has the Christmas one and I need to see Klaine cuteness! I've decided I'm only a certified Gleek if I start writing fanfiction! I don't know what's wrong with me.... I think I'm *gasp* starting to like Rachel! :eek3: She's getting nicer and I sort of like her with Puck now- though I'm hardcore jealous! Mark Sailing is mine!
    I love Brittana too! I think partly because of my masssssive girl crush on Santana and partly because the pinky hand hold thing is just too damn cute! I'm watching the Christmas ep now and WHY are they infantilsing Brittany? SANTA?? Yeah, she's ditzy and dumb but she's not a child... *sigh*
    I really think someone needs to ban me from youtube because watching 'Soul Sister' so many times is bordering on unhealthy... what is it about Darren Criss?
    You know what I'm looking forward to the most? The rumour I've heard that Karkofsky, Kurt and Blaine are all going to sing 'I am what I am'. If that happens, that will be THE most awesome (and quite possibly the gayest) thing I've ever seen on TV and will confirm the love I have for Glee! :love: I'll stop rambling now! I'll also stop fighting it! I'm a gleek! There!

This is actually the best thing I've ever seen! Ever! I've seen it around the internet but never watched it before... Behold- A Very Potter Musical with Darren Criss.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Wow I hadn't heard that rumour, that would be amazing. I've heard Karkofsky is supposed to be singing Born This Way sometime soon, which should also be good-maybe they'll both be in the same episode, he's supposed to have his own episode soon apparently.

I thought the Santa thing was just plain crazy it was slightly disturbing, made for good comedy but I couldn't take it seriously at all. Rachel and Puck definitely have chemistry, I think the writers are toning Rachel down at the moment. She seems slightly less possessed than she did.

I was watching some of that Harry Potter thing the other day. It's pretty amazing how widespread it went-have you seen Darren Criss' youtube channel from before he was famous? I found it the other day, pretty funny to watch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I'm so excited for the spoilers in the US for the next couple of episodes but it's confuzzling my head, I'm always aware of what's going on in the US episodes so when I watch some of ours I keep thinking
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Why's Kurt still at McKinley...
    and things like that It's not good for my head.
    Can I just say that I LOVE your sig? And that quote is amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Can I just say that I LOVE your sig? And that quote is amazing!
    Thanks I love that quote too

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The fic is really good! I stayed up until like 3am last night reading hoping in one of them they'd kiss. No such luck! Yet... OMG no, I haven't seen the Holly Holiday song! Do you have a link where I can watch Glee? The website I use only has the Christmas one and I need to see Klaine cuteness! I've decided I'm only a certified Gleek if I start writing fanfiction! I don't know what's wrong with me.... I think I'm *gasp* starting to like Rachel! :eek3: She's getting nicer and I sort of like her with Puck now- though I'm hardcore jealous! Mark Sailing is mine!
    I love Brittana too! I think partly because of my masssssive girl crush on Santana and partly because the pinky hand hold thing is just too damn cute! I'm watching the Christmas ep now and WHY are they infantilsing Brittany? SANTA?? Yeah, she's ditzy and dumb but she's not a child... *sigh*
    I really think someone needs to ban me from youtube because watching 'Soul Sister' so many times is bordering on unhealthy... what is it about Darren Criss?
    You know what I'm looking forward to the most? The rumour I've heard that Karkofsky, Kurt and Blaine are all going to sing 'I am what I am'. If that happens, that will be THE most awesome (and quite possibly the gayest) thing I've ever seen on TV and will confirm the love I have for Glee! :love: I'll stop rambling now! I'll also stop fighting it! I'm a gleek! There!

This is actually the best thing I've ever seen! Ever! I've seen it around the internet but never watched it before... Behold- A Very Potter Musical with Darren Criss.
    Sorry to but into your conversation (); but I just wanted to add:

Spoiler:
    Show
    You are so right about Rachel! I'm watching the first season again (why oh why do they let us wait 2 weeks for a new episode??), and I really feel for her. I guess I didn't like her because she reminds me of all of my own worst qualities, but now I can relate a lot more to her. And yes, she was sort-of cute with Puck, but I like her with Finn as well. They are very much alike, actually - Finn is just better at hiding it

I am sooo rooting for Klaine, it's the best thing ever. Watching Kurt struggling with being gay and his relationship with his dad (in season 1) really broke my heart! He NEEDS something good in his life, and I really hope it'll be Blaine

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I love that quote too
    About Darren Criss' old Youtube channel - I love it! :love:He really has everything going for him. He's in Glee (yay!), he loves Disney, Harry Potter, he's creative, original, just generally nice and intelligent and he openly admits to being a huge fanboy. I didn't realise I liked him that much until I got angry the other day with my sister for pointing out to me that he has a bit of a bald spot

ReputationRep:
    Rachel has always been amazing, no one should ever question her amazingness :p: she was my favourite character at first until Kurt took over. Ah, Kurt.

Darren Criss is great too-I love people who love Disney <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Sorry to but into your conversation (); but I just wanted to add:

Spoiler:
    Show
    You are so right about Rachel! I'm watching the first season again (why oh why do they let us wait 2 weeks for a new episode??), and I really feel for her. I guess I didn't like her because she reminds me of all of my own worst qualities, but now I can relate a lot more to her. And yes, she was sort-of cute with Puck, but I like her with Finn as well. They are very much alike, actually - Finn is just better at hiding it

I am sooo rooting for Klaine, it's the best thing ever. Watching Kurt struggling with being gay and his relationship with his dad (in season 1) really broke my heart! He NEEDS something good in his life, and I really hope it'll be Blaine
    Don't worry haha, it wasn't private! Just didn't want to spoil for people watching UK time.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Are you me? Yeah, I disliked Rachel for ageeees because she was way too close to home. Especially with the annoying musical theatre knowledge and bossiness and need to feel validated. But I'm starting to like her a bit... it's weird! I don't really *get* Rachel and Finn tbh, I think Finn's really boring. I don't think ANYONE can hate Klaine! Even my homophobic mother asked me if they were together and then my sister butted in -she's 10 years older than me so claims to be too old for Glee but watches it with me every week- and said they should be together.

I actually LOVE Klaine but I'm refusing to watch the 'Blame it on the Alcohol' ep coming on soon out of protest for Kurt. I love Kurt, I think he's amazing! He's been through so much **** but he keeps going and puts up the facade of being stronger than everyone else. Plus Chris Colfer is just stupidly talented, he has the voice of an angel! He really does need something good and Blaine so obviously likes him so they need to get it together! I feel like I should rewatch season 1 because I didn't really pay much attention to it, I watched it on and off and basically watched it for the songs because I couldn't concentrate on the plot. I can't actually describe my love for Darren Criss at the moment, I sound like SUCH a fan girl but... GUH, I actually love him! Blaine needs to go to McKinley with Kurt!

One more thing: I love Darren Criss. :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    About Darren Criss' old Youtube channel - I love it! :love:He really has everything going for him. He's in Glee (yay!), he loves Disney, Harry Potter, he's creative, original, just generally nice and intelligent and he openly admits to being a huge fanboy. I didn't realise I liked him that much until I got angry the other day with my sister for pointing out to me that he has a bit of a bald spot

:love: He's perfect.... and he's not gay! I keep fancying gay men and it's REALLY annoying! And on a shallow note... I love his hair. And his voice.

:curious: Your sister... hmmph!
    My sister's a bit like that! Keeps pointing out the flaws in beautiful people! :rolleyes:
    Rachel has always been amazing, no one should ever question her amazingness :p: she was my favourite character at first until Kurt took over. Ah, Kurt.

Darren Criss is great too-I love people who love Disney <3
    Kurt>Rachel. Though they're pretty much the same person haha, just different sexes!

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry haha, it wasn't private! Just didn't want to spoil for people watching UK time.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Are you me? Yeah, I disliked Rachel for ageeees because she was way too close to home. Especially with the annoying musical theatre knowledge and bossiness and need to feel validated. But I'm starting to like her a bit... it's weird! I don't really *get* Rachel and Finn tbh, I think Finn's really boring. I don't think ANYONE can hate Klaine! Even my homophobic mother asked me if they were together and then my sister butted in -she's 10 years older than me so claims to be too old for Glee but watches it with me every week- and said they should be together.

I actually LOVE Klaine but I'm refusing to watch the 'Blame it on the Alcohol' ep coming on soon out of protest for Kurt. I love Kurt, I think he's amazing! He's been through so much **** but he keeps going and puts up the facade of being stronger than everyone else. Plus Chris Colfer is just stupidly talented, he has the voice of an angel! He really does need something good and Blaine so obviously likes him so they need to get it together! I feel like I should rewatch season 1 because I didn't really pay much attention to it, I watched it on and off and basically watched it for the songs because I couldn't concentrate on the plot. I can't actually describe my love for Darren Criss at the moment, I sound like SUCH a fan girl but... GUH, I actually love him! Blaine needs to go to McKinley with Kurt!

Spoiler:
    Show
    The whole musical thing is about the only thing that I don't have in common with Rachel - that and the great singing voice. Also, I do hope that I'm a bit less of a drama queen than her, but I sure am close

I think Finn and Rachel go well together. They are both very ambitious and obsessed with popularity, but Finn is a bit more down to earth and in touch with people, I think. Rachel is more honest and open, which is why most people don't like her. So yeah - pretty similar but complementing each other at the same time!

Kurt is amazing. I'm very similar - when I watched Glee the first time I had abit of a 'this is stupid, I won't fall for it attitude!' (which quickly changed into devoted fandom) that kept me from sympathising too much with anyone. In season 2 I really started to love Kurt - he's the best one of them all! And yes, Chris is a miracle! I loved it when he got that award and devoted it to all the people who went through the same

I'm not someone who normally swoons over actors, but you just got to love Darren Criss. And yet I'm so glad that he plays a gay character! Just go ahead and watch Blame it on the Alcohol though, I'm sure you'll like it

ReputationRep:
    :love: He's perfect.... and he's not gay! I keep fancying gay men and it's REALLY annoying! And on a shallow note... I love his hair. And his voice.

My sister's a bit like that! Keeps pointing out the flaws in beautiful people! :rolleyes:

I refused to admit that I saw it too when she pointed it out, but yeah, it's there Thank god the Glee stylists do a good job of hiding it

I'm actually having a bit of a dilemma at the moment. Glee is only just appearing on TV here in Belgium, and now the channel is teaming up with a performing arts school to promote the DVD. It's all rather unclear at the moment, but I think they'll be training a bunch of people to promote Glee through performing songs from the series in malls and shopping areas throughout Belgium. The advert just asked for Gleeks who wanted to get involved and be part of a real Glee club, but now I got an invitation for an audition which seems to require acting, singing and dancing I'm not sure what to do; on the one hand it sounds fun; I love Glee and would love to get involved in promoting it here in Belgium. On the other hand I'm not sure; I'm very shy and the thought of the audition freaks me out a bit, and I'm just afraid that it'll be a silly project which will make the actual series a bit of a joke, if that makes sense. The worst is that I have to reply to them tomorrow! Did anything similar happen in other countries when the DVD came out?

ReputationRep:
    I just read the title of this near another, I thought it said, "The official TSR Glee day"...that would have been more exciting.

ReputationRep:
    I am in love. I'll Make a Man out Of You and an amazing outfit! :love:

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if E4 are going to go for a break with Glee after the Christmas episode like they did in the US? Or is that the reason we've been so far behind, so we can go through without a gap now they've started showing them again? I don't think I could stand a couple of months break

ReputationRep:

ahem

thank the lord for gay mens magazines

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Kurt&gt;Rachel. Though they're pretty much the same person haha, just different sexes!

(Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The whole musical thing is about the only thing that I don't have in common with Rachel - that and the great singing voice. Also, I do hope that I'm a bit less of a drama queen than her, but I sure am close

I think Finn and Rachel go well together. They are both very ambitious and obsessed with popularity, but Finn is a bit more down to earth and in touch with people, I think. Rachel is more honest and open, which is why most people don't like her. So yeah - pretty similar but complementing each other at the same time!

Kurt is amazing. I'm very similar - when I watched Glee the first time I had abit of a 'this is stupid, I won't fall for it attitude!' (which quickly changed into devoted fandom) that kept me from sympathising too much with anyone. In season 2 I really started to love Kurt - he's the best one of them all! And yes, Chris is a miracle! I loved it when he got that award and devoted it to all the people who went through the same

I'm not someone who normally swoons over actors, but you just got to love Darren Criss. And yet I'm so glad that he plays a gay character! Just go ahead and watch Blame it on the Alcohol though, I'm sure you'll like it

i'm just joining in the Darren Criss love. he makes me meltttt.

Spoiler:
    Show

i have watched that video so. many. times.

also -

also -

haha okay i'm done fangirling :P

EDIT - no i'm not :P

ReputationRep:
    I also just came on this thread to join the love for Darren Criss! He can do no wrong.

(Original post by museobsessed)
    ahem

thank the lord for gay mens magazines

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coffee&cigarettes)
    i'm just joining in the Darren Criss love. he makes me meltttt.

Spoiler:
    Show

i have watched that video so. many. times.

also -

also -

haha okay i'm done fangirling :P

EDIT - no i'm not :P

OMFG... *fans self*
    I'm not even going to lie, everything he does is just ridiculously sexy! Especially 'How can you do this thing to me?' in BICO. GUUUUH. He's just reinforced what I've known all my life- musical theatre guys= :drool: His talent makes him extra attractive!

Yeah. I'll stop now too!

(Original post by hayheyley)
    I also just came on this thread to join the love for Darren Criss! He can do no wrong.

I wasn't staring at that photo. And my mouth didn't drop open. Nope. :p:o

Question: curly hair or 'Blaine' hair?
    I like both but I don't like the curly hair TOO curly.

I feel like we should start a We Love Darren Criss soc, there's so many of us!

I'm rather annoyed with my brain because I can't get Unworthy of your Love from Assassins out of my head. It's a really REALLY creepy love song but John Barrowman and Ruthie Henshall did it in 'Putting it Together' (which is sort of a revue of Sondheim's songs put in a new context) and now I really want Blaine and Kurt to sing it- as a love song. Not a creepy, obsessive... *thing* to cult leaders/murderers and film stars... *shudder*

John Barrowman's version.
    I don't like either performer that much but hey..

ReputationRep:
    For the girl crushes out there, I give you Naya Rivera :love:

As for Darren Criss, I prefer the slightly curly hair-kind of how it was in don't you want me baby.

ReputationRep:
    Just found this and I want it for my birthday!
    http://www.zazzle.co.uk/id_rather_be...89827402550918

ReputationRep:
    how on earth can anyone want Blaine and Kurt?
    Blaine's all like 'In the warblers we share the spotlight' then he is the only one that sings, argh.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.