Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    :no: We ain't crazy girl! They are! :afraid:
    I feel a bit cheated actually! I was listening to BICO on my ipod for the billionth time (as you do!) and I've heartbroken that the 'Oooh your lips look delicious' line is on the CD, TWICE but they cut it out on the actual episode! Too much exhomo for Fox?
    I'm ashamed to say that is literally the only song I've listened to from the entire Christmas album and I was like *interesting* when I heard it before I even knew about Blaine...

All I can find is http://www.cheekytweets.com/search.html?q=%23KLAINEBOWS which is worrying the hell out of me! :afraid:
    I have to admit I lol'd at Kurt CoBlaine- that's actually hilarious! I keep seeing this phrase: 'after the Raine comes the Klainebow'. I think it's *whispers* some sort of fangirl code for Rachel/Blaine and the eventual relationship Kurt/Blaine will have.... I feel like a proper little sherlock! :holmes:

Darren Criss actually hypnotises me! I was watching Soul Sister with the gooiest grin on my face ever and singing along. I kept noticing really hot background Warblers which didn't help! I do love good old New Directions and I'm starting to *gasp* warm to Rachel!
    I'm actually so excited! I was lurking on the Glee forums and someone posted a picture of a CD cover. Looks like the Warblers will have their own album! *dies*
    Ooh, that would be amazing!! I have actually been wondering about this - the Warblers are amazing, and I love how they have a very different style from New Directions. Really hope they'll actually do it!

I'm really new into this whole fanthing, so thanks a lot Sherlock! I didn't even know what Klaine meant untill I visited this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Ooh, that would be amazing!! I have actually been wondering about this - the Warblers are amazing, and I love how they have a very different style from New Directions. Really hope they'll actually do it!

I'm really new into this whole fanthing, so thanks a lot Sherlock! I didn't even know what Klaine meant untill I visited this thread
    :five: Klaine... :love:
    I need a link to watch tomorrow's episode haha! I've been waiting for WEEKS!
    Yeah, that's what I love about Glee in general actually. Each Glee club we see is different and has a different dynamic- Vocal Adrenaline were just weird and creepy, The Warblers are a bit uptight and acapella but amazing when they perform thanks to their wonderful soloist :love: and New Directions are.... New Directions!
    I've always been a little jealous of Rachel. I wish Idina Menzel was MY mum!

ReputationRep:
    Just listening to the Glee Radio on iTunes, SUCH a win of a station
    free Glee tunes on stream, nom.
    and they get all the most recent ones

ReputationRep:
    :five: Klaine... :love:
    I need a link to watch tomorrow's episode haha! I've been waiting for WEEKS!
    Yeah, that's what I love about Glee in general actually. Each Glee club we see is different and has a different dynamic- Vocal Adrenaline were just weird and creepy, The Warblers are a bit uptight and acapella but amazing when they perform thanks to their wonderful soloist :love: and New Directions are.... New Directions!
    I've always been a little jealous of Rachel. I wish Idina Menzel was MY mum!
    I've just realised the links I sent you the other day didn't send. My pms were full and I deleted some but then forgot to resend it. I'll send it later today. It had the superbowl and love songs thing on and they put most episodes up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    Why have I not been told about this? *goes to itunes*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Why have I not been told about this? *goes to itunes*
    Hehe I've only recently found it - it's called Ace Radio and it's under the Pop/Top 40 category
    Yesterday in the space of 5 songs they played DSB from regionals, Bootylicious, Thriller/Heads Will Roll, No Air and Dream On - so they get a pretty good mix

ReputationRep:
    BIOTA
    Spoiler:
    Show
    LMAO Blaine! 'I'd say bye but I wouldn't want to offend you!' As much as I love Kurt and thought Blaine was a TINY bit harsh comparing him to Kurkosky, Blaine does have a point, Kurt shouldn't be so judgemental about bisexuality. And I never get how people act like being bi is a solution because if you like a guy at the time, that's not going to change just because you like girls too is it? I'm totally jealous of Rachel, not gonna lie! Blaine= hotter than usual when he's slightly messy and drunk! *carries on watching* Oh and I adore Santana going 'I want you! I do!' during Blaine and Rachel's song! I adore Santana full stop haha! I LOVE Burt, he's such a lovely Dad! LOL Kurt, WHY ask your dad to tell you about sex? WHYYY? *cringe* K dollar sign ha! :rofl:OMG, Sue is diabolical! :rofl: Drunk Will= LOL Blaine so obviously looked at Kurt when he said he was 100% gay! Squee!
    I just realised I haven't watched it in order! Silly Love Songs comes first... *goes to watch*

ReputationRep:
    thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Silly Love Songs
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OMG, Rachel BURRNEED Santana! :laugh: I love Santana but that was just an awesome diss from Rachel!
    Oh and WHY is Blaine so perfect? He knows Kurt's coffee order, he pays, he sings, he's sweet and hot... the only thing is he needs to STOP flirting with Kurt if he doesn't fancy him! Not aware my foot! You can't eye sex someone during Teenage Dream, flirt with them during BICO, just generally act like you like them without being subconsciously aware of it... but still. I laaaave him! Brittana= :love:. I sort of like Lauren now, she's cool. Puck is super hot. Um... can't think of anything else. *carries on watching* LOL at Rachel talking about her and Finn when Kurt's all heartbroken about Blaine! Self centred as always, I see! LOL at Puck singing 'Fat Bottomed Girls' to Lauren!Finn is SO arrogant. Finn and Quinn?? Dear God. Artie singing PYT! :love: :dance: Oh Blaine, NO! Bless Kurt for going to back him up even though it must break his heart! Actual TUNE! But Blaine, too OTT! Why are there so many hot Warblers? /perve The performance is amazing but just cringe... The guy just isn't feeling it! I lol'd at Blaine saying he'd get a 10% discount if they got married! OMFG, I really REALLY love Kurt! Gap guy: No-one knows I'm gay. Kurt: Can I be honest? From the hair, I think they do! Quinn and Finn- little *****es. Gwan Santana! OMG Klaine! Awwww! So what does this mean?? Blaine likes Kurt back but doesn't want to mess it up? Tina crying during My Funny Valentine- :lolwut:- was that meant to be funny or mortifying? Rachel singing Firework was weird... the song doesn't suit her voice and it sounds like she's trying to sing it 'as Rachel as Katy Perry' as opposed to singing it like Lea. Blaine should be BANNED from looking at Kurt! Caught his eye during the Ily bit of 'Silly Love Songs'. I need Klaine together dammit! Haven't been this obsessive over a fictional couple since Christian and Syed from EE and Chuck and Blair from Gossip Girl. :blush:
    Glee is making me talk like an American!

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I think it's safe to say I'm a bona fide board certified Gleek. When you squeal internally, you know you've gone slightly past normal fan and into fangirl squee territory!

Edit: I LOVE the Warblers! I'm having an actual groove to Silly Love Songs! *needs to buy the Warbler Glee album when it comes out*

Wes- think he's the Asian Warbler with the amazing cheekbones= :drool:
    The really hot black guy with the sort of fro is hot too! And then there's Blaine... I'm such a perve! Ignore me!
    I came back to say: The blond Warbler- look out for him- with the weird hairstyle reminds me of Finn!

ReputationRep:
    Silly Love Songs
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OMG, Rachel BURRNEED Santana! :laugh: I love Santana but that was just an awesome diss from Rachel!
    Oh and WHY is Blaine so perfect? He knows Kurt's coffee order, he pays, he sings, he's sweet and hot... the only thing is he needs to STOP flirting with Kurt if he doesn't fancy him! Not aware my foot! You can't eye sex someone during Teenage Dream, flirt with them during BICO, just generally act like you like them without being subconsciously aware of it... but still. I laaaave him! Brittana= :love:. I sort of like Lauren now, she's cool. Puck is super hot. Um... can't think of anything else. *carries on watching* LOL at Rachel talking about her and Finn when Kurt's all heartbroken about Blaine! Self centred as always, I see! LOL at Puck singing 'Fat Bottomed Girls' to Lauren!Finn is SO arrogant. Finn and Quinn?? Dear God. Artie singing PYT! :love: :dance: Oh Blaine, NO! Bless Kurt for going to back him up even though it must break his heart! Actual TUNE! But Blaine, too OTT! Why are there so many hot Warblers? /perve The performance is amazing but just cringe... The guy just isn't feeling it! I lol'd at Blaine saying he'd get a 10% discount if they got married! OMFG, I really REALLY love Kurt! Gap guy: No-one knows I'm gay. Kurt: Can I be honest? From the hair, I think they do! Quinn and Finn- little *****es. Gwan Santana! OMG Klaine! Awwww! So what does this mean?? Blaine likes Kurt back but doesn't want to mess it up? Tina crying during My Funny Valentine- :lolwut:- was that meant to be funny or mortifying?
    I think it's probably okay for Kurt to see self-centred from the other side for once

ReputationRep:
    lol this was hilarious :rofl:

BIOTA
    Spoiler:
    Show
    LMAO Blaine! 'I'd say bye but I wouldn't want to offend you!' As much as I love Kurt and thought Blaine was a TINY bit harsh comparing him to Kurkosky, Blaine does have a point, Kurt shouldn't be so judgemental about bisexuality. And I never get how people act like being bi is a solution because if you like a guy at the time, that's not going to change just because you like girls too is it? I'm totally jealous of Rachel, not gonna lie! Blaine= hotter than usual when he's slightly messy and drunk! *carries on watching* Oh and I adore Santana going 'I want you! I do!' during Blaine and Rachel's song! I adore Santana full stop haha! I LOVE Burt, he's such a lovely Dad! LOL Kurt, WHY ask your dad to tell you about sex? WHYYY? *cringe* K dollar sign ha! :rofl:OMG, Sue is diabolical! :rofl: Drunk Will= LOL Blaine so obviously looked at Kurt when he said he was 100% gay! Squee!
    I just realised I haven't watched it in order! Silly Love Songs comes first... *goes to watch*
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I LOVE it when Santana says that, it just sums up the whole reasons why I love her. I thought Blaine was pretty good saying that to Kurt-a lot of people were disappointed by Kurt being bi-phobic but I actually thought they resolved it well by Blaine saying that so I don't get their problem really. It was pretty good tackling bi-phobia in the gay community especially as I think Blaine is established enough now to provide a good example of tolerance... That bye line was my favourite from Glee possibly ever. I think I put them in the wrong order in my PM lol, I have no order to my thought process.

Silly Love Songs
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh and WHY is Blaine so perfect? He knows Kurt's coffee order, he pays, he sings, he's sweet and hot... the only thing is he needs to STOP flirting with Kurt if he doesn't fancy him! Not aware my foot! You can't eye sex someone during Teenage Dream, flirt with them during BICO, just generally act like you like them without being subconsciously aware of it... but still. I laaaave him! Brittana= :love:. I sort of like Lauren now, she's cool. Puck is super hot. Um... can't think of anything else. *carries on watching* LOL at Rachel talking about her and Finn when Kurt's all heartbroken about Blaine! Self centred as always, I see! LOL at Puck singing 'Fat Bottomed Girls' to Lauren!Finn is SO arrogant. Finn and Quinn?? Dear God. Artie singing PYT! :love: :dance: Oh Blaine, NO! Bless Kurt for going to back him up even though it must break his heart! Actual TUNE! But Blaine, too OTT! Why are there so many hot Warblers? /perve The performance is amazing but just cringe... The guy just isn't feeling it! I lol'd at Blaine saying he'd get a 10% discount if they got married! OMFG, I really REALLY love Kurt! Gap guy: No-one knows I'm gay. Kurt: Can I be honest? From the hair, I think they do! Quinn and Finn- little *****es. Gwan Santana! OMG Klaine! Awwww! So what does this mean?? Blaine likes Kurt back but doesn't want to mess it up?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've had the Gap song on repeat kind of since this episode came out, I absolutely love it despite that kind of weird guy he's singing it too.
    I talk like an American now too which is kind of weird.

Ok, I think it's safe to say I'm a bona fide board certified Gleek. When you squeal internally, you know you've gone slightly past normal fan and into fangirl squee territory!

I might actually try and watch it at 1 in the morning...might be fun.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe I've only recently found it - it's called Ace Radio and it's under the Pop/Top 40 category
    Yesterday in the space of 5 songs they played DSB from regionals, Bootylicious, Thriller/Heads Will Roll, No Air and Dream On - so they get a pretty good mix
    Thanks, I was looking down all the stations and thinking 'I can't see Glee anywhere' I've found it now yay!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    All hail Brittany S. Pierce!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angel13js)

:rofl:

It's Brittany. *****

ReputationRep:
    lol this was hilarious :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I LOVE it when Santana says that, it just sums up the whole reasons why I love her. I thought Blaine was pretty good saying that to Kurt-a lot of people were disappointed by Kurt being bi-phobic but I actually thought they resolved it well by Blaine saying that so I don't get their problem really. It was pretty good tackling bi-phobia in the gay community especially as I think Blaine is established enough now to provide a good example of tolerance... That bye line was my favourite from Glee possibly ever. I think I put them in the wrong order in my PM lol, I have no order to my thought process.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I've had the Gap song on repeat kind of since this episode came out, I absolutely love it despite that kind of weird guy he's singing it too.
    I talk like an American now too which is kind of weird.

I might actually try and watch it at 1 in the morning...might be fun.
    You, my dear, are AWESOME! Thanks for the links! I'll watch it at 1am if you do!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I can't stop listening to Silly Love Songs. I think my love for Darren Criss is getting creepier and creepier by the day but I don't care. Totally want to clone him and marry him! :blush: I do love When I Get You Alone! That guy was SO not worthy of Blaine though haha!

Thanks, I was looking down all the stations and thinking 'I can't see Glee anywhere' I've found it now yay!! :woo:
    I've found it too! Thank you to whoever linked to it! This is the BEST invention EVER! Bad Romance! :dance: And now Millionaire! Glee is the cure for depression!
    (Original post by angel13js)

:rofl: I love that girl!

ReputationRep:
    You, my dear, are AWESOME! Thanks for the links! I'll watch it at 1am if you do!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I can't stop listening to Silly Love Songs. I think my love for Darren Criss is getting creepier and creepier by the day but I don't care. Totally want to clone him and marry him! :blush: I do love When I Get You Alone! That guy was SO not worthy of Blaine though haha!

I've found it too! Thank you to whoever linked to it! This is the BEST invention EVER! Bad Romance! :dance: And now Millionaire! Glee is the cure for depression!

:rofl: I love that girl!
    I think I will, I don't think I can wait until later in the day lol. It really is the cure for everything! I'm listening at the moment but missed Bad Romance thanks to rewatching bits of BIOTA
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I love when he sings 'sometimes it doesn't come at all' to Santana!

ReputationRep:
    I think I will, I don't think I can wait until later in the day lol. It really is the cure for everything! I'm listening at the moment but missed Bad Romance thanks to rewatching bits of BIOTA
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I love when he sings 'sometimes it doesn't come at all' to Santana!
    Me too! I can't wait for the episode anymore!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The face she makes and his little apologetic gesture makes me grin! I also love the way Blaine destures during 'I love you', oh and the adorable bit in the end where Kurt sings 'I love you' to Mercedes and Rachel. His voice... :love: Is it normal to still be grinning over 'Don't they get together in the end?'? I'm really looking forward to Sexy- Kurt/Blaine, Holly and Brittana! And Klaine sing Animal together! I hope it's not a dream scene! I'm REALLY looking forward to the 'Regionals' ep. Apparently something 'adorable' and 'warming' happens between Kurt and Blaine on stage. Need.To.Know.Now.

No Glee Radio. I do NOT want to listen to Physical. I hate that song. :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    Me too! I can't wait for the episode anymore!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The face she makes and his little apologetic gesture makes me grin! I also love the way Blaine destures during 'I love you', oh and the adorable bit in the end where Kurt sings 'I love you' to Mercedes and Rachel. His voice... :love: Is it normal to still be grinning over 'Don't they get together in the end?'? I'm really looking forward to Sexy- Kurt/Blaine, Holly and Brittana! And Klaine sing Animal together! I hope it's not a dream scene! I'm REALLY looking forward to the 'Regionals' ep. Apparently something 'adorable' and 'warming' happens between Kurt and Blaine on stage. Need.To.Know.Now.

No Glee Radio. I do NOT want to listen to Physical. I hate that song. :afraid:
    I just turned it off when that came on...I'm watching for the next song

Spoiler:
    Show
    well according to the creepy/edging on stalker Klaine site you linked it could be a kiss but I think that might be hoping for too much. There is supposed to be a dream sequence but I'm hoping something good comes out of the dream...like Kurt and Blaine both dream the same dream and want to be together when they wake up. Ahhhh. I can't wait for Regionals it looks amazing!!

I can't wait until 1am, I just went to Tesco and Fame was on offer for £3 so I bought it, that should fill up a couple of hours while I'm waiting. *cue more dancing and singing around the house*

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE Only the Good Die Young.

and now Silly Love Songs. I love you Glee radio

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.