Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    When people were talking about "tomorrow's episode" yesterday, I'm assuming they meant the episode Americans get today? Or am I being ignorant and Glee's on today but I don't know about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expecto_Patronum)
    When people were talking about "tomorrow's episode" yesterday, I'm assuming they meant the episode Americans get today? Or am I being ignorant and Glee's on today but I don't know about it?
    We were talking about the American one today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    We were talking about the American one today
    Ah right, phew .

Last night's was so good :awesome:.

But I feel sorry for Finn, he seemed so sad . And when he was like "I never thought you'd make me feel like this..." :cry2:

However, Rachel motioning for Kurt to smile was one of the cutest things I've ever seen. I love their friendship, so so much.

Also, Pavarotti is one of the most obvious metaphors I've ever seen, and I kinda love it .

ReputationRep:
    Rachel and Finn are as bad as each other in this episode. i'm glad puck didn't get manipulated into anything though
    omg poor Mr Shue! so sad!

ReputationRep:
    Ah right, phew .

But I feel sorry for Finn, he seemed so sad . And when he was like "I never thought you'd make me feel like this..." :cry2:

However, Rachel motioning for Kurt to smile was one of the cutest things I've ever seen. I love their friendship, so so much.

Also, Pavarotti is one of the most obvious metaphors I've ever seen, and I kinda love it .
    I love Rachel and Kurt too, they're amazing!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    some would say that Finn is a little hypocritical after seeing a future episode. me included, but only because I love Rachel and don't so much love Finn.

ReputationRep:
    Ah right, phew .

See, I think I might be the only person in existance who doesn't give a doo-dah about Rachel and Finn. They're both as awful as each other. I love Rachel and Kurt together too.
    Ah, the Pavarotti metaphor! Work of art, that is. So subtle and... uh... understated.

I wish someone would tell me why I'm such a spoilerwhore! I ruin everything for myself. I guess it gives me a chance to skip an episode but then I loved an episode I thought I'd hate. Oh screw it, I won't lie. As long as it has tunes, Sue Sylvester, Puck, Mike Chang (I love how he's always Mike Chang and never just Mike), Artie, Mercedes, OTT Rachel, hilarious Brittany, *****y Santana, sweet Blaine and hot cheekbone warbler, I'll watch!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    See, I think I might be the only person in existance who doesn't give a doo-dah about Rachel and Finn. They're both as awful as each other. I love Rachel and Kurt together too.
    Ah, the Pavarotti metaphor! Work of art, that is. So subtle and... uh... understated.

I wish someone would tell me why I'm such a spoilerwhore! I ruin everything for myself. I guess it gives me a chance to skip an episode but then I loved an episode I thought I'd hate. Oh screw it, I won't lie. As long as it has tunes, Sue Sylvester, Puck, Mike Chang (I love how he's always Mike Chang and never just Mike), Artie, Mercedes, OTT Rachel, hilarious Brittany, *****y Santana, sweet Blaine and hot cheekbone warbler, I'll watch!
    lol, this isn't the one with blonde hair is it?

Oh no, think I know which one you mean now thought it might be the one I follow on Twitter :ninja: not that I follow any warblers on Twitter :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I love Rachel and Kurt too, they're amazing!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    some would say that Finn is a little hypocritical after seeing a future episode. me included, but only because I love Rachel and don't so much love Finn.
    I likez this post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    I likez this post
    I like that you like it

I'm still planning on watching Glee at 1 but I'm falling asleep and have been since about 8 how is it that I can hardly fall asleep most boring nights then when something's happening or I want to watch something all I can do is sleep?!

ReputationRep:
    lol, this isn't the one with blonde hair is it?

Oh no, think I know which one you mean now thought it might be the one I follow on Twitter :ninja: not that I follow any warblers on Twitter :ninja:
    The one called Telly? That reminds me.... I might need to not follow Darren Criss. Ahem.
    The blonde one freaks me out for some reason, I have no idea why! Do you think he looks a bit like Finn? Only blonde? No, just me then? :blush:

Everytime I see the Warblers performing, I see one more good looking one I hadn't noticed! :awesome:

This is actually the most exciting news ever! I am seriously buying that **** so I don't need to watch it all on oohtube... oh who am I kidding? I'll still watch it on oohtube too!

Oh e_hine_e, I am SO excited! :woo: :cookie:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I can't get Animal out of my head! Or When I get You Alone or Silly Love Songs for that matter. I'm strangely happy that Blaine isn't the perfect mentor person TPTB had set him up to be. I like that he made 'mistakes' with creepy Gap Guy and Rachel to make him... not so damn saintly! I like that he's clueless. Means he's on equal footing with Kurt haha! But he seriously needs to stop eye sexing Kurt!

ReputationRep:
    The one called Telly? That reminds me.... I might need to not follow Darren Criss. Ahem.
    The blonde one freaks me out for some reason, I have no idea why! Do you think he looks a bit like Finn? Only blonde? No, just me then? :blush:

Everytime I see the Warblers performing, I see one more good looking one I hadn't noticed! :awesome:

This is actually the most exciting news ever! I am seriously buying that **** so I don't need to watch it all on oohtube... oh who am I kidding? I'll still watch it on oohtube too!

Oh e_hine_e, I am SO excited! :woo: :cookie:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I can't get Animal out of my head! Or When I get You Alone or Silly Love Songs for that matter. I'm strangely happy that Blaine isn't the perfect mentor person TPTB had set him up to be. I like that he made 'mistakes' with creepy Gap Guy and Rachel to make him... not so damn saintly! I like that he's clueless. Means he's on equal footing with Kurt haha! But he seriously needs to stop eye sexing Kurt!
    Yes lol, he kind of freaks me out in the show but his twitter picture is okay. Not sure I see the Finn thing though :rofl:

I heard they were releasing an album too, I'll definitely buy it. I even thought about shipping over the glee volume 5 album from the US today then thought that might be a bit crazy It's annoying how we have to wait for everything here...plus it's cheaper over there too.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I've been singing When I Get You Alone for the past few hours now...both out loud and in my head. Apparently I'm annoying people Blaine just needs to get his act together and put Kurt out of his misery! When he does you'll be able to hear my sqeeing from there

2 hours to go until 'Sexy' :woo: I'm totally going to fall asleep...

ReputationRep:
    Yes lol, he kind of freaks me out in the show but his twitter picture is okay. Not sure I see the Finn thing though :rofl:

I heard they were releasing an album too, I'll definitely buy it. I even thought about shipping over the glee volume 5 album from the US today then thought that might be a bit crazy It's annoying how we have to wait for everything here...plus it's cheaper over there too.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I've been singing When I Get You Alone for the past few hours now...both out loud and in my head. Apparently I'm annoying people Blaine just needs to get his act together and put Kurt out of his misery! When he does you'll be able to hear my sqeeing from there

2 hours to go until 'Sexy' :woo: I'm totally going to fall asleep...
    Don't fall asleep! I forbid you to sleep! I've just been in the Glee forum and apparently
    Spoiler:
    Show
    LMAO! My mum looked at me funny when I started scream-singing 'WHEN I GET YOU ALOOOONE GIRL' interspersed with 'I looooooooove you' from Silly Love Songs. I think she's used to my singing haha! I'm heartbroken that Animal isn't Blaine telling Kurt how he really feels. :sigh: It's a performance to Dalton's sister school of girls. Hmmph. It's meant to be really flirty- as usual. Hmmph.I want to slap Blaine sometimes and scream at him that he KNOWS he likes Kurt and he can't let his fear of 'screwing things up' stop him from getting his **** together! :rolleyes:
    Apparently the week after this ep is going to be GOOD for Klaine! I don't know if you know about Pavorotti so I'll shut up but apparently we get handholding and a hug! Squeeee! I love that you love Klaine as much as me!

I can't wait! Pinch yourself!

ReputationRep:
    Don't fall asleep! I forbid you to sleep! I've just been in the Glee forum and apparently
    Spoiler:
    Show
    LMAO! My mum looked at me funny when I started scream-singing 'WHEN I GET YOU ALOOOONE GIRL' interspersed with 'I looooooooove you' from Silly Love Songs. I think she's used to my singing haha! I'm heartbroken that Animal isn't Blaine telling Kurt how he really feels. :sigh: It's a performance to Dalton's sister school of girls. Hmmph. It's meant to be really flirty- as usual. Hmmph.I want to slap Blaine sometimes and scream at him that he KNOWS he likes Kurt and he can't let his fear of 'screwing things up' stop him from getting his **** together! :rolleyes:
    Apparently the week after this ep is going to be GOOD for Klaine! I don't know if you know about Pavorotti so I'll shut up but apparently we get handholding and a hug! Squeeee! I love that you love Klaine as much as me!

I can't wait! Pinch yourself!
    I'm just checking out my Fox connection-American TV makes me laugh

Spoiler:
    Show
    I ought to have known there was going to be some stupid reason for that song! I have heard about Pavarotti, I hope we do get some contact! That will be AMAZING! I can't wait! I keep waiting for the next episode...and the next episode...then the next episode. I'll be complaining when the season's over

ReputationRep:
    I'm just checking out my Fox connection-American TV makes me laugh

Spoiler:
    Show
    I ought to have known there was going to be some stupid reason for that song! I have heard about Pavarotti, I hope we do get some contact! That will be AMAZING! I can't wait! I keep waiting for the next episode...and the next episode...then the next episode. I'll be complaining when the season's over
    I'm so paranoid/scared my mum will switch the internet off! We have less than half an hour! :dance:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I want contact too! They seriously exploited that metaphor to the death (no pun intended) so Pavarotti had to die! But considering Pavarotti is Kurt at Dalton, Kurt has to be moving back to McKinely after Pavarotti's death. I want Blaine to transfer with Kurt! I've heard on the grapevine that's happening but it would be dead romantic if he just can't stand the thought of not having Kurt around. :love: This series is going so quickly! I like it better than the first series I think. Less Journey! I don't want it to end! I need this episode to be on now!

ReputationRep:
    I'm so paranoid/scared my mum will switch the internet off! We have less than half an hour! :dance:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I want contact too! They seriously exploited that metaphor to the death (no pun intended) so Pavarotti had to die! But considering Pavarotti is Kurt at Dalton, Kurt has to be moving back to McKinely after Pavarotti's death. I want Blaine to transfer with Kurt! I've heard on the grapevine that's happening but it would be dead romantic if he just can't stand the thought of not having Kurt around. :love: This series is going so quickly! I like it better than the first series I think. Less Journey! I don't want it to end! I need this episode to be on now!
    I know and I'm still awake! Tell her not to under any circumstances! Only my sister's up now and there's very little chance of her turning it off...she never usually does anything lol. I like it better too Is your link working? The one I sent you keeps stopping for me so I found another...think it's my internet speed.

ReputationRep:
    I know and I'm still awake! Tell her not to under any circumstances! Only my sister's up now and there's very little chance of her turning it off...she never usually does anything lol. I like it better too Is your link working? The one I sent you keeps stopping for me so I found another...think it's my internet speed.
    Oh I'll give it a try! I think I hear her snoring. I can't mention the internet or she'll turn it off in spite telling me to sleep. :mad:
    I'm listening to Animal in preperation- and dying a little inside at the first line and Chris' growl and lower register!

Edit: My link's working but the sync between sound and picture is awwwful! Can you send me yours? I'll have a bit of a google around too! 5 minutes!

ReputationRep:
    the second link is working too. It's onnnnnnn!!!

ReputationRep:
    'Sexy' spoilers
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Wish my sex ed lessons were like that!Sort of disappointed by Animal! I appreciated Blaine asking if they were making the girls' knees melt but 'hold on to your bobby socks'= not sexy. That performance? So not sexy. Kurt's adorable with his 'gas pain' faces! LOL at his raised eyebrow when Blaine was like we'll figure something out! Klaine having a sex convo.... could be hot, ended up cringey! Will singing Prince= cringe. ****, Gyweneth can SANG!Blaine is the most perfect almost-boyfriend ever! I think Gyneth sounds like Chris! OK, Santana made me cry! Brittana ftw! LMAO at Afternoon Delight. Emma: It's a dessert! This episode is ending too damn quickly! Not enough Klaine, though I actually LOVE Blaine for talking to Burt on behalf of Kurt. He's too perfect, it's not right! I've got all teary-eyed. Burt is the BEST father ever. Ever. :cry: He's actually perfect! And Santana's made me cry. Thanks Naya. Some fantastic acting right there. Ugh, why am I crying? Sort of unrequited love/meant to be together but can't couples tug at my heart! Oh Britt, I love Artie but be with Santana! She needs you! Not enough Klaine in this episode but it's awesome! Karl was a bit harsh on Emma. I LOVE Gwyeneth! 'My lips are sealed. Like your legs.' :rofl: OMG, Holly and Will? Yay! Give him a change from Emma! I actually now have an additional need for Britanna to get together as well as Klaine!

I love how Fox do a countdown to Glee and big it up before it starts! Thanks for the link, dw, the first one was ok in the end, sorry!

Edit: Crossiant burgers? No wonder Americans have such a high obesity rate!

ReputationRep:
    you guys have some serious dedication! imma have to wait until the morning I think - hope it's good though

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Wish my sex ed lessons were like that!

I love how Fox do a countdown to Glee and big it up before it starts! Thanks for the link, dw, the first one was ok in the end, sorry!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Gas pains :rofl: made me laugh. So do I, imagine bursting into song plus Brittana. Glad it's working!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.