Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Sorry we'll have to start labelling them UK, US and future US...it's just the discussions all seem to run into one.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think the only thing that seemed a bit rushed was the way the writers did the final speech from Santana about feeling angry because of her feelings and saying I love you but on the other hand I think sometimes the tough people do hold everything in and suddenly it all spills out. It was good anyway!

Finn is always confusing
    Oh no, there's no need to apologise - you guys were talking Glee for ages before I came lurking along! There really is no need to start labelling everything you say. I should have sticked with the things that were aimed at me in the irst place! I just love reading all your thoughts to see if I agree, and most of the time I do :yep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Perhaps it's just me though. I've been watching all the episodes again, and it's something that I just didn't see coming at all, but perhaps others did and it might make perfect sense to them. For me it just felt very rushed; the song was nice, but they should have kept that speech for a later time or something, just so everyone could get used to the idea. I always thought Santana was a heterosexual who just loves to make out with everyone she vaguely likes

He is. And mean But at the same time one of the characters I always forget being cross with Perhaps because he's so clueless? Oh, and am I the only one who wonders where Finn and his mum actually are? Are they hiding in the Hummels' basement or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Oh no, there's no need to apologise - you guys were talking Glee for ages before I came lurking along! There really is no need to start labelling everything you say. I should have sticked with the things that were aimed at me in the irst place! I just love reading all your thoughts to see if I agree, and most of the time I do :yep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Perhaps it's just me though. I've been watching all the episodes again, and it's something that I just didn't see coming at all, but perhaps others did and it might make perfect sense to them. For me it just felt very rushed; the song was nice, but they should have kept that speech for a later time or something, just so everyone could get used to the idea. I always thought Santana was a heterosexual who just loves to make out with everyone she vaguely likes

He is. And mean But at the same time one of the characters I always forget being cross with Perhaps because he's so clueless? Oh, and am I the only one who wonders where Finn and his mum actually are? Are they hiding in the Hummels' basement or something?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You're not the only one-I swear Kurt said something about hardly seeing Finn since the wedding and I thought aren't they supposed to be living together it's the oddest household I've seen. I can't get away from those who live with me :p:

There's a huge fanbase who actually, I think, started the Brittana relationship-I remember seeing a q&a with Glee from the first season where they were saying a lot of fans had picked up on their relationship and wanted something to happen. I think people have a talent for creating what they want to see so she probably was just heterosexual for most of the show until they decided otherwise thanks to some wild imaginations. Works for me though, I'm the champion of wild imaginations :p:

ReputationRep:
    diamonddust, I seriously lol'd at Kurt in your sig, is that from the latest US episode?
    I've been avoiding reading all the spoiler tags, but I'm seriously considering just watching the eps that have aired in the US anyway
    To watch or not to watch...such hard decisions in life!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spectrum~)
    diamonddust, I seriously lol'd at Kurt in your sig, is that from the latest US episode?
    I've been avoiding reading all the spoiler tags, but I'm seriously considering just watching the eps that have aired in the US anyway
    To watch or not to watch...such hard decisions in life!
    You should! Although, as I said earlier, we're onto the superbowl episode onwards from the week after next so we'll only be about 6 weeks behind the US anyway. If you don't you should at least watch
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Animal, where diamonddust's sig was from
    very funny

ReputationRep:
    You should! Although, as I said earlier, we're onto the superbowl episode onwards from the week after next so we'll only be about 6 weeks behind the US anyway. If you don't you should at least watch
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Animal, where diamonddust's sig was from
    very funny
    I just gave in and listened to
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the Thriller song from the Superbowl ep, I did not realize it was a mashup and my first impression was...WOW!

I hope someone's uploaded the animal video onto youtube, I really like that song and now I know that Kurt is gonna sing it it's even better!! /

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)

Spoiler:
    Show

I think we should label it from now on anyway. Don't want anyone popping into the thread and getting annoyed because we've ruined Glee! :laugh:

Sexy talk ()
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah, I only realised Brittana existed when they were kissing on Brittany's bed. Then I realised Sanatana was jealous when Brittany got with Artie and split them up. They really don't make it very clear, do they? I would never have guessed Brittany and Santana had an actual relationship that ran deep until Santana's speech! I don't like Finn, I think he's an idiot! I love Carole though, she's sweet! Guess they've disappeared! :teehee:

(Original post by Spectrum)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Animal is awesome! I watched it again and collapsed with laughter! Yeah my sig is from Animal! You can watch it here. Makes me love Kurt even more than usual!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You're not the only one-I swear Kurt said something about hardly seeing Finn since the wedding and I thought aren't they supposed to be living together it's the oddest household I've seen. I can't get away from those who live with me :p:

There's a huge fanbase who actually, I think, started the Brittana relationship-I remember seeing a q&a with Glee from the first season where they were saying a lot of fans had picked up on their relationship and wanted something to happen. I think people have a talent for creating what they want to see so she probably was just heterosexual for most of the show until they decided otherwise thanks to some wild imaginations. Works for me though, I'm the champion of wild imaginations :p:

Spoiler:
    Show
    You're right, I remember it now! My second run of episodes hasn't reached those episodes yet. Perhaps Burt is keeping them prisoner! :shock:

Ooh, really? That's nice actually, that they are listening to their fanbase. Perhaps we should send them a strongly worded letter about our hopes and expectations concerning Kurt and Blaine?

I'm sure that when I watch it again I'll get used to the idea. It is quite sweet I guess, just a bit awkward at the moment. Talking about wild imaginations: I had a dream a few days ago in which two Glee cast members died :lolwut: That's just sick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I think we should label it from now on anyway. Don't want anyone popping into the thread and getting annoyed because we've ruined Glee! :laugh:

Sexy talk ()
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah, I only realised Brittana existed when they were kissing on Brittany's bed. Then I realised Sanatana was jealous when Brittany got with Artie and split them up. They really don't make it very clear, do they? I would never have guessed Brittany and Santana had an actual relationship that ran deep until Santana's speech! I don't like Finn, I think he's an idiot! I love Carole though, she's sweet! Guess they've disappeared! :teehee:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Animal is awesome! I watched it again and collapsed with laughter! Yeah my sig is from Animal! You can watch it here. Makes me love Kurt even more than usual!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I never realised that that might have been been the reason why she tried that! I just thought it was a typical example of Santana being her own mean self She always seemed a bit embarassed and annoyed when Brittany mentioned their making out... I really wonder what'll happen to Artie. I really like him and Britanny together, they're so sweet! But I can't imagine Brittany being able to resist Santana for long...

I am definitely going to watch Animal again, it was hilarious Poor Kurt... On the other hand, I doubt I would do a better job at making a sexy face in front of Darren Criss!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I never realised that that might have been been the reason why she tried that! I just thought it was a typical example of Santana being her own mean self She always seemed a bit embarassed and annoyed when Brittany mentioned their making out... I really wonder what'll happen to Artie. I really like him and Britanny together, they're so sweet! But I can't imagine Brittany being able to resist Santana for long...

I am definitely going to watch Animal again, it was hilarious Poor Kurt... On the other hand, I doubt I would do a better job at making a sexy face in front of Darren Criss!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh God, if I had to be 'sexy' in front of Darren Criss, you can guarantee I'll trip over something, stare at him like :drool: and forget to breathe! Very... unsexy! Not that I can do sexy anyway! I'm worse than Kurt! :laugh: See, I like Artie and Britt-Britt (I'm so going to call her that forever now!) but I can see that Sanatana and Brittany need to be together! I can't wait for the drama! More interesting than Finn and Rachel!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You're right, I remember it now! My second run of episodes hasn't reached those episodes yet. Perhaps Burt is keeping them prisoner! :shock:

Ooh, really? That's nice actually, that they are listening to their fanbase. Perhaps we should send them a strongly worded letter about our hopes and expectations concerning Kurt and Blaine?

I'm sure that when I watch it again I'll get used to the idea. It is quite sweet I guess, just a bit awkward at the moment. Talking about wild imaginations: I had a dream a few days ago in which two Glee cast members died :lolwut: That's just sick.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I always thought Burt was far too perfect...
    I think the writers already know how we feel about Klaine haha! Apparently after Finchel (ew), Klaine and Brittana have the biggest fanbases. *has no idea how she knows this* I have no doubts they'll get together in the end, they just have to!

ReputationRep:
    This thread. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Thanks for the input and welcome to the thread.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the input and welcome to the thread.
    Thanks for the welcome, but I'd rather not stay. I think I might vomit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out. You're obviously curious otherwise you wouldn't have come to this thread, the thing is you don't have to be ashamed. You were born this way, loving glee is natural. Embrace it.

ReputationRep:
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out. You're obviously curious otherwise you wouldn't have come to this thread, the thing is you don't have to be ashamed. You were born this way, loving glee is natural. Embrace it.
    Nice try, but no. I was simply voicing my displeasure at this joke of a show. :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    If I wasn't ignoring what you are saying I'd encourage you to go for it: leave. And if you're going to vomit on your way out, do so in your own mouth - just so you can get a taste of your own bitterness. Bye!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    If I wasn't ignoring what you are saying I'd encourage you to go for it: leave. And if you're going to vomit on your way out, do so in your own mouth - just so you can get a taste of your own bitterness. Bye!
    Sorry, what did you say? I was accidently ignoring you on purpose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Why bother coming on a GLEE thread (the clue is in the name) to facepalm? Seems a little sad to me. :troll: See, I can use emoticons too! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Why bother coming on a GLEE thread (the clue is in the name) to facepalm? Seems a little sad to me. :troll: See, I can use emoticons too! :awesome:
    I was bored so I came here to troll. :gah:

It works rather well. :gah:

ReputationRep:
    Hear that guys? we're now a big enough thread to have our own troll

:ymca:

:party:

:woo: :woo: :woo:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.