Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You're right, I remember it now! My second run of episodes hasn't reached those episodes yet. Perhaps Burt is keeping them prisoner! :shock:

Ooh, really? That's nice actually, that they are listening to their fanbase. Perhaps we should send them a strongly worded letter about our hopes and expectations concerning Kurt and Blaine?

I'm sure that when I watch it again I'll get used to the idea. It is quite sweet I guess, just a bit awkward at the moment. Talking about wild imaginations: I had a dream a few days ago in which two Glee cast members died :lolwut: That's just sick.
    I had a dream where I was singing Defying Gravity for an audition for Glee. Inside of me I feel there's a little Kurt just waiting to pop out. Dying is a bit bleak though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I had a dream where I was singing Defying Gravity for an audition for Glee. Inside of me I feel there's a little Kurt just waiting to pop out. Dying is a bit bleak though
    Chris Colfer's voice keeps sneaking into my throat whenever I sing Animal! Damn him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Chris Colfer's voice keeps sneaking into my throat whenever I sing Animal! Damn him!
    I would so marry Chris Colfer :love: In fact, I'd just marry his voice.

FUTURE US EPISODE SPOILER

Spoiler:
    Show
    :woo: :woo: :woo: 5 days :woo: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I would so marry Chris Colfer :love: In fact, I'd just marry his voice.

FUTURE US EPISODE SPOILER

Spoiler:
    Show
    :woo: :woo: :woo: 5 days :woo: :woo: :woo:
    I would marry Chris Colfer's voice but then I'd have to divorce Darren Criss' voice and I really don't want to!

BIG spoiler
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That's not a spoiler! :curious:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Someone needs to tear me away from watching Silly Love Songs! I keep squeeing when Blaine looks at Kurt during the first 'I love you'. I don't think there's any saving me from the Klaine fandom haha!

ReputationRep:
    I would marry Chris Colfer's voice but then I'd have to divorce Darren Criss' voice and I really don't want to!

BIG spoiler
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That's not a spoiler! :curious:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Someone needs to tear me away from watching Silly Love Songs! I keep squeeing when Blaine looks at Kurt during the first 'I love you'. I don't think there's any saving me from the Klaine fandom haha!
    :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I know :p: I've just been listening to Candles (Klaine duet next ep) and I absolutely can't wait. I can already hear them singing it. Have you seen the pics of warblers at regionals? They look a bit serious Why would you want to be saved from Klaine fandom ?! :p:

Plus again I clicked on this thread and you had just quoted me. Maybe it's to do with me always being on here rather than psychic powers...

ReputationRep:
    Cried lots at the other day's US episode.

Spoiler:
    Show
    When they sung Landslide, and the locker scene it was awful. Poor Santana. I was so expecting Brittany to be up for it seeing as she was the one who suggested they talk about their feelings in the first place... wah. Also lol at Emma/afternoon delight fiasco.

ReputationRep:
    Umm am I the only one who doesn't really like Gwyneth Paltrow in Glee... I don't think she's believable as Holly Holiday tbh :shrug:
    Oh and I don't like her singing voice...at all.
    I could definitely see someone like Eva Mendes playing her character though... mainly cause she just oozes sexyness (no homo :ninja:)
    Hmm I wonder if she can sing :moon:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OMG I just wanna give Santana a big hug :jumphug:
    Lanslide was soooo cute. Those harmonies :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smeh)
    Umm am I the only one who doesn't really like Gwyneth Paltrow in Glee... I don't think she's believable as Holly Holiday tbh :shrug:
    Oh and I don't like her singing voice...at all.
    I could definitely see someone like Eva Mendes playing her character though... mainly cause she just oozes sexyness (no homo :ninja:)
    Hmm I wonder if she can sing :moon:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OMG I just wanna give Santana a big hug :jumphug:
    Lanslide was soooo cute. Those harmonies :coma:
    I like Gwyneth Paltrow (and I wasn't familiar with her before Glee), I think she's quite sexy too I do wish she wouldn't steal the lead of
    Spoiler:
    Show
    landslide
    though.

ReputationRep:
    (Warblers news)

Apparently
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Candles and Raise Your Glass are being 'leaked' today. I really want to listen to Candles...not sure whether I should or leave it for the episode. I'm trying to have a Glee free day. Don't want to become obsessed :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Warblers news)

Apparently
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Candles and Raise Your Glass are being 'leaked' today. I really want to listen to Candles...not sure whether I should or leave it for the episode. I'm trying to have a Glee free day. Don't want to become obsessed :ninja:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Would you believe I was a normal person who liked Glee but didn't go on spoiler sites or download videos until Darren Criss came on Glee? Now all I do is go on forums and YouTube and watch him in the Warblers and Klaine cuteness and I've just fallen head over heels for his voice! Example: Been listening to BICO on loop for the past hour and it's getting annoying but I can't stop! I know I'll be listening! I can't wait for their kiss (if it's true and they do). Paltrow annoys me, I like her acting but she can't sing and I couldn't hear Santana and Brittany's harmonies because of her! She was awesome in Forget You and that pervy 'Touch Me There' song! I've given up on not being obsessed! I'm obsessed with everything!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Would you believe I was a normal person who liked Glee but didn't go on spoiler sites or download videos until Darren Criss came on Glee? Now all I do is go on forums and YouTube and watch him in the Warblers and Klaine cuteness and I've just fallen head over heels for his voice! Example: Been listening to BICO on loop for the past hour and it's getting annoying but I can't stop! I know I'll be listening! I can't wait for their kiss (if it's true and they do). Paltrow annoys me, I like her acting but she can't sing and I couldn't hear Santana and Brittany's harmonies because of her! She was awesome in Forget You and that pervy 'Touch Me There' song! I've given up on not being obsessed! I'm obsessed with everything!
    AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.celebuzz.com/2011-03-11/exclusive-premiere-of-glees-latest-warblers-track-candles-listen/#more-7335451 I likes it I wasn't even obsessed with it until this second season when we started getting more Kurt, then Blaine I just started being GLEE GLEE GLEE!!

Oh and I was watching BICO all day yesterday. Quite embarrassing although relevant as it's freezing out.

EDIT
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've now listened to animal around 10 times I love it-it sounds better in itunes than the site though

and next song
    Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.billboard.com/#/features/glee-song-premiere-the-warblers-do-pink-1005070152.story now they need to release Blackbird and I will be squeeing like crazy.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: http://www.celebuzz.com/photos/glee-...ling-yearbook/

http://www.celebuzz.com/photos/glee-...riss-yearbook/

ReputationRep:
    *warbler overload*

ReputationRep:
    I'm just watching the episode where Sam tries to be Justin Beiber. (Yes I'm behind) Sam's cute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louzilla)
    I'm just watching the episode where Sam tries to be Justin Beiber. (Yes I'm behind) Sam's cute.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I wasn't amazed by that episode...I think Sam's voice sounded kind of Bieberish which put me off (I know that was probably the point lol) I don't mind Sam in general though...

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I wasn't amazed by that episode...I think Sam's voice sounded kind of Bieberish which put me off (I know that was probably the point lol) I don't mind Sam in general though...
    His voice was very Beiber-ish. I'm half way through the next one, this episode seems better than that one. (I really hope no-one tells me what happens!)

ReputationRep:
    His voice was very Beiber-ish. I'm half way through the next one, this episode seems better than that one. (I really hope no-one tells me what happens!)
    That episode is AWESOME. Come back when you've finished and we can get all excited

ReputationRep:
    That episode is AWESOME. Come back when you've finished and we can get all excited
    It was funny at the end where she said it was great for life experience. xD
    Better than the Bieber episode!

ReputationRep:
    It was funny at the end where she said it was great for life experience. xD
    Better than the Bieber episode!
    It was and please tell me you liked
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't You Want Me Baby
    I loved it but quite a few people didn't That episode is one of my favourites ever.

ReputationRep:
    It was and please tell me you liked
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't You Want Me Baby
    I loved it but quite a few people didn't That episode is one of my favourites ever.
    It was one of the better ones. The song was okay. I'm glad they didn't sing some of my favorite 80's
    I'm watching this weeks ep, although I don't see why people don't like Gwyenth, she's not a bad singer.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.