Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louzilla)
    It was one of the better ones. The song was okay. I'm glad they didn't sing some of my favorite 80's
    I'm watching this weeks ep, although I don't see why people don't like Gwyenth, she's not a bad singer.
    Yeah, I like Gwyneth I think people just don't like that she takes some songs away from regular cast
    Spoiler:
    Show
    in the latest episode she was a big part in the ongoing plot of regular characters though so I don't see why people had problems at all. She seemed fun and definitely fits into the cast well. I wasn't as keen as Kristin Chenowith's character (April) in the guest role as I felt the writers focussed on that character rather than using her to develop the Glee kids but mostly they've got guest slots just right, especially with Gwyneth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    It was and please tell me you liked
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't You Want Me Baby
    I loved it but quite a few people didn't That episode is one of my favourites ever.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I loved that! Lea sounded auto-tuned to the max in it though, which put me off but I love them jumping up and down! The 'drunk' singing was too good! They could have slurred it a bit or something! I love drunk Rachel! It... tastes...like... PINK!

Reason #182982929i2 I love Darren Criss. (Yes, this WILL be a daily occurrence until I find a reason to hate him!)
    He's amazing at WHISTLING too. Why can he do everything?

ReputationRep:
    AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.celebuzz.com/2011-03-11/exclusive-premiere-of-glees-latest-warblers-track-candles-listen/#more-7335451 I likes it I wasn't even obsessed with it until this second season when we started getting more Kurt, then Blaine I just started being GLEE GLEE GLEE!!

Oh and I was watching BICO all day yesterday. Quite embarrassing although relevant as it's freezing out.

EDIT
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've now listened to animal around 10 times I love it-it sounds better in itunes than the site though

Thanks for this!

and next song
    Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.billboard.com/#/features/glee-song-premiere-the-warblers-do-pink-1005070152.story now they need to release Blackbird and I will be squeeing like crazy.
    :rofl: Mark! Hahahaaha! Is the Darren one going to put me off him?
    Edit: Aww at Chris! He looks about 8! And awww at Darren, he looks really cute, though not Dapper!Blaine like!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I like Candles but their voices sound weird to me. Damn autotune again? I LOVE the harmonies. Will probably be listing to it over and over again. Their voices sound so good together! I want to know what this *moment* is!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.celebuzz.com/photos/glee-...cing-yearbook/

Hahahaha! Making me cringe to the end, Mr Schue!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    :rofl: Mark! Hahahaaha! Is the Darren one going to put me off him?
    Edit: Aww at Chris! He looks about 8! And awww at Darren, he looks really cute, though not Dapper!Blaine like!
    lol thought you'd like them

Spoiler:
    Show
    I finally got to listen to Blackbird which I was waiting for forever. I think I prefer Candles though. I'm really going to miss the Warblers when they're gone

ReputationRep:
    http://www.celebuzz.com/photos/glee-...cing-yearbook/

Hahahaha! Making me cringe to the end, Mr Schue!
    I know-embarrassing even when young

I've watched HSS a million times today and now I'm addicted to watching Chris Colfer interviews. Have you seen the Glee UK conference on the glee forum? Chris is rumoured to be going. If I could meet him I'd be on the floor most probably. It's pretty expensive, plus then I'd be a certified mega-gleek. Not sure I'm ready for that.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Candles-did you download the song? It sounds better on itunes. I wish they'd stop with autotune-it spoils a lot of songs for me. I still enjoy them but there's the initial disappointment of not hearing their natural voices. They can all sing, especially Chris Colfer and Darren Criss so I have no idea why they do it. After listening multiple times I really love Candlesthough :love:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Animal is awesome! I watched it again and collapsed with laughter! Yeah my sig is from Animal! You can watch it here. Makes me love Kurt even more than usual!
    Hahaha when Kurt came on I could not stop laughing xD Thanks for the link! (Plus that really cheered me up a bit after seeing all the awful stuff happening in Japan on the news )

I've watched HSS a million times today and now I'm addicted to watching Chris Colfer interviews. Have you seen the Glee UK conference on the glee forum? Chris is rumoured to be going. If I could meet him I'd be on the floor most probably. It's pretty expensive, plus then I'd be a certified mega-gleek. Not sure I'm ready for that.
    Whenever I hear Chris is in the UK my automatic reaction is something like :woo:

ReputationRep:
    lol thought you'd like them

Spoiler:
    Show
    I finally got to listen to Blackbird which I was waiting for forever. I think I prefer Candles though. I'm really going to miss the Warblers when they're gone
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm going to miss the Warblers too! Especially hot Asian cheekbone gavel wielding Wes! But at least we'll get the album!

There's a Glee conference? That sounds like the saddest but most amazing thing ever! For some reason I have the image of one of those star trek conventions in my head where everyone dresses up as characters. But Chris will be there? I'd like to go but a) I'm broke, b) I'd be going on my own and c) I don't want to be around the annoying fans who kill you if you don't like the same character as them! I was watching one of the USA Glee concerts and the fans were ridiculous, there was this one boy practically dying after Lea Michelle sang one note. :lolwut: Can't be around people THAT obsessive.
    *says she who hasn't stopped watching Warbler/Kurt/Darren Criss songs* I couldn't start screaming if I saw someone from Glee 'cause they're people, just like I am.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Candles-did you download the song? It sounds better on itunes. I wish they'd stop with autotune-it spoils a lot of songs for me. I still enjoy them but there's the initial disappointment of not hearing their natural voices. They can all sing, especially Chris Colfer and Darren Criss so I have no idea why they do it. After listening multiple times I really love Candlesthough :love:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Autotune is the one thing I despise about Glee! They need to stop it! Candles is avaiable on itunes now? Win! *goes to download*

(Original post by Spectrum~)
    Hahaha when Kurt came on I could not stop laughing xD Thanks for the link! (Plus that really cheered me up a bit after seeing all the awful stuff happening in Japan on the news )

Whenever I hear Chris is in the UK my automatic reaction is something like :woo:
    Japan. :sad:
    The pictures are actually hilarious!
    Imagine if the whole cast came to the UK! I do love Chris! Kurt's always been my favourite character and now he's closely followed by Britt Britt, Santana, Lauren and Blaine!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm going to miss the Warblers too! Especially hot Asian cheekbone gavel wielding Wes! But at least we'll get the album!

There's a Glee conference? That sounds like the saddest but most amazing thing ever! For some reason I have the image of one of those star trek conventions in my head where everyone dresses up as characters. But Chris will be there? I'd like to go but a) I'm broke, b) I'd be going on my own and c) I don't want to be around the annoying fans who kill you if you don't like the same character as them! I was watching one of the USA Glee concerts and the fans were ridiculous, there was this one boy practically dying after Lea Michelle sang one note. :lolwut: Can't be around people THAT obsessive.
    *says she who hasn't stopped watching Warbler/Kurt/Darren Criss songs* I couldn't start screaming if I saw someone from Glee 'cause they're people, just like I am.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Autotune is the one thing I despise about Glee! They need to stop it! Candles is avaiable on itunes now? Win! *goes to download*

Japan. :sad:
    The pictures are actually hilarious!
    Imagine if the whole cast came to the UK! I do love Chris! Kurt's always been my favourite character and now he's closely followed by Britt Britt, Santana, Lauren and Blaine!
    It's not available to buy but someone put an mp3 link on the forum and played in itunes it sounds so much clearer (to me anyway). I imagine the conference would be crazy apparently there's a lady gaga night and people are planning on wearing gaga costumes lol. It's rumoured Chris, Heather and Naya will be there but no one knows for sure yet. I'd be prepared to fight anyone who didn't like Kurt :p:

I'm always amused by your love for the cheekbone guy I can't wait for the album, due next month apparently. I will download it right away...or buy it sometimes it's cheaper to buy the CD plus the cover might be nice...

Here http://www.gleeforum.com/index.php?showtopic=11372&st=952 20

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spectrum~)

Mine too-he's like my favourite actor in the whole wide world

ReputationRep:
    They'll all be in the UK in the summer for the tour! (Well, most of them. All of New Directions are there, and Kurt and Blaine (I guess they may well be in ND by now, actually, trying to avoid spoilers though.)

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who wants Will to get back with Terri?

Anyone? ANYONE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expecto_Patronum)
    They'll all be in the UK in the summer for the tour! (Well, most of them. All of New Directions are there, and Kurt and Blaine (I guess they may well be in ND by now, actually, trying to avoid spoilers though.)
    I wish I could go to one of the concerts but I can't. I might stalk them when they come to a town near me though...

(Original post by choly7)

Anyone? ANYONE?
    I think you are! I hate Terri, not too keen on Will to be honest but by himself he's better than with her.

I just want Rachel with Jesse, Kurt with Blaine and Brittany with Santana. I think it's about time Mercedes got someone too...

ReputationRep:
    I've just heard after the next US episode there's going to be a 3 week break again (in the US, here they'll be showing them the same). Assuming this is true I am currently in a pool of my own tears. I don't know how I'll cope over the summer

ReputationRep:
    I'm listening to music currently that's not from Glee. I feel like I'm cheating :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expecto_Patronum)
    :coma: **** it. I need tickets then! I don't care how much they are...

(Original post by choly7)

Anyone? ANYONE?
    I think so!
    I can't stand Terri. I don't even like Will and Emma!

I've just heard after the next US episode there's going to be a 3 week break again (in the US, here they'll be showing them the same). Assuming this is true I am currently in a pool of my own tears. I don't know how I'll cope over the summer
    This is the perfect oppurtunity to quote the Glee original song I've been listening to on loop: hell to the no!

ReputationRep:

I think so!

This is the perfect oppurtunity to quote the Glee original song I've been listening to on loop: hell to the no!
    :rofl: that song makes me laugh. At least we get SLS and BIOTA in the meantime here :woo: I might have to start writing my first ever fanfic....I've reached rock bottom

3 days till regionals :party:

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm having Glee withdrawal symptoms. It's been 3/4 days since a new episode was out. It's just not good enough I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could go to one of the concerts but I can't. I might stalk them when they come to a town near me though...
    I'm going to one in June. So excited, plus it's just after all my exams will be done. Going to be absolutely amazing!

Mine were £55, and that was top price seats, I think some are slightly cheaper. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing is sold out now though...

I think so!
    I don't really like Will and Emma either (as a couple, I mean)... I did in the first series, but not anymore.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.