Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    did you just make that up? because it's an awesome word.
    lol it's what fans of the show are called

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    lol it's what fans of the show are called
    i got that much :p: but I had never heard it before that's all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    i got that much :p: but I had never heard it before that's all!
    ahhh my bad! no it's like a big nickname over in the States I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superman_Jr)
    It's alright, but when they sing their voices sound so fake for some reason. I know they record it then mime it but they had to make it so blatant.
    It's because they have the life autotuned out of them and need to be enhanced.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sorafdfs)
    It's a pain because none of them need it, really. They aren't all meant to be fantastic singers - you'll notice some of them are slightly slower at the dancing and stuff. It's sort of meant to be there, they all have little quirks you pick up on.

ReputationRep:
    I love this series, but i'm annoyed they decided to release each of the songs for downlaod as opposed to the whole soundtrack..... i was waiting to get the awesome walking on sunshine/halo remix gah!

Shall ebay it i think :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RealityIsDull)
    I love this series, but i'm annoyed they decided to release each of the songs for downlaod as opposed to the whole soundtrack..... i was waiting to get the awesome walking on sunshine/halo remix gah!

Shall ebay it i think :P
    I'm afraid the halo/sunshine mash-up is only available as a single, so you'll just need to wait.
    I heard they might release every song in a mega CD at the end of the season, so it'd be on there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sorafdfs)
    The only time I notice it is on Finn's vocals. I gather the actor had never sung before this show so that may be why.

ReputationRep:
    I've watched far too much of this today :ashamed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christian_j)
    I notice todays episodes were 1 and 2 of 22 according to the RadioTimes website - I've seen 13 episodes online and I think that's all that have been released, are we going to get them as soon as the US does? I hope so.
    Where did you find them online...?
    sx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Satis)
    Where did you find them online...?
    sx
    This is the point at which I remind you it's highly unlikely the site will be allowed to be posted on TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theguest)
    The only time I notice it is on Finn's vocals. I gather the actor had never sung before this show so that may be why.
    Some of them are broadway stars, some of them have no previous credentials :dontknow: never thought much of Lea Michele's (the main girl) voice when she was doing musicals though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christian_j)
    I notice todays episodes were 1 and 2 of 22 according to the RadioTimes website - I've seen 13 episodes online and I think that's all that have been released, are we going to get them as soon as the US does? I hope so.
    It's back in the US April 13th for the back nine episodes - which means we'll probably get a break of about two weeks over here if they plan to air them straight after the states.

ReputationRep:
    i've totally gone and downloaded the soundtrack too

ReputationRep:
    Yay I'm a total Gleek and I'm so glad it's over here now so I have people to talk to about it. I'm really missing it now, it used to brighten up my Thursdays! I may just have to re-re-re watch it on E4, the episodes do seem to get better each time you watch them.

Sue and Wills wife are the funniest characters, although I'm totally team Bambi. And Finn and Rachel <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theguest)
    Has anybody watched this wonderful new US show? I've seen the first five episodes so far and it's one of the freshest TV programmes to come out of America in a long time. It may initially resemble a shameless attempt to capatalise on the High School Musical 'mania' but in fact it abandons all of the saccharine, soppy mindless shenanigans and replaces it with a sharp, satirical wit and musical numbers that are genuinely impressive and mostly culturally relevant.

It's been picked up by E4 over here but they won't be showing it until January. I've been obtaining it via alternative methods because I'm already hooked and I'd recommend it to anybody and everybody.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzWrnsASi3c

Seriously brilliant.
    'alternative methods'???
    care to explain coz i cant really be bothered to wait every week and i cant watch it on fox coz im not in uk

ReputationRep:
    A must see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIoSTbPt_PI

ReputationRep:
    Dude, I just watched the E4 episodes now. I have a funny feeling I'll be spending most of tomorrow catching up online to the US schedule.

(Original post by Clarence)
    I can't believe you never told me about this show.

ReputationRep:
    They've taken all the Glee songs off Spotify! :O

ReputationRep:
    omg I am so happy to have people to talk Glee with, now its started airing in the UK. I think my favourite character is Puck - If people think Finn is the phwoarish one they are very much mistaken: P Although I don't think hes in it yet at UK pace..

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.