Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    :rofl: that song makes me laugh. At least we get SLS and BIOTA in the meantime here :woo: I might have to start writing my first ever fanfic....I've reached rock bottom

3 days till regionals :party:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    They try to steal my tots! I say heeeelll to the no! It's SO Mercedes it's unreal. I think that song is much better than Rachel's haha!

I lovd SLS! I just can't get over
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the squeesome way Blaine looks at Kurt while singing 'I love you'. After saying he expresses himself better through song, some Klaine goodness better happen during regionals or I'll cry! And a random bit about 'Sexy': I lol'd so hard when Kurt said he watched 'those movies' and that they depressed him! Bless him!

Can't wait for regionals!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    They try to steal my tots! I say heeeelll to the no! It's SO Mercedes it's unreal. I think that song is much better than Rachel's haha!

I lovd SLS! I just can't get over
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the squeesome way Blaine looks at Kurt while singing 'I love you'. After saying he expresses himself better through song, some Klaine goodness better happen during regionals or I'll cry! And a random bit about 'Sexy': I lol'd so hard when Kurt said he watched 'those movies' and that they depressed him! Bless him!

Can't wait for regionals!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Me too! And then he thought about them all having mother and why would you get that tattoo there lol. That was funny. Apparently we're expecting a hug, after all these weeks of zero contact a hug will at least signal something. I wanted them to kiss episodes ago. The writers are obviously having fun with us. Clocks go Forward in america tonight so i'll be watching regionals an hour earlier than expected. Yay!!

ReputationRep:
    I want one bourbon, one scotch and one beer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaltyPiratePony)
    I want one bourbon, one scotch and one beer!
    I loved that song. Was impressed by the Beiste.

Today's listening: Le Jazz Hot (more amazing than I remember when I watched the episode), and interview with Darren Criss while he ate his breakfast (?!) and some season 1 rewatching. BRING BACK JESSE!!

ReputationRep:
    I also enjoyed "Tik and also Tok" by rapped "K-Dollar Sign- Ha". HAHAHAHA!

ReputationRep:
    That was good! Although my non Glee watching sister didn't find it funny when I tried to tell her the joke

ReputationRep:
    That was good! Although my non Glee watching sister didn't find it funny when I tried to tell her the joke
    She clearly doesn't understand the Figgins attitude

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Loved Kiss and I just love Kurt's dad so much, he just tries so hard. I lolled so hard at Afternoon Delight- their faces were amazing. Oh, poor Emma. :sad: So excited for Regionals

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Me too! And then he thought about them all having mother and why would you get that tattoo there lol. That was funny. Apparently we're expecting a hug, after all these weeks of zero contact a hug will at least signal something. I wanted them to kiss episodes ago. The writers are obviously having fun with us. Clocks go Forward in america tonight so i'll be watching regionals an hour earlier than expected. Yay!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I do love Kurt, I don't want him to ever change! A HUG?? I'm not happy, that can be construed as platonic! Though tbh, with Christian and Syed from EastEnders, a hug was our first tidbit of affection after their first kiss so if the writers write it right (haha! homophones ftw!) it should be good. They just need.... something. If the hug is a 'Oh Kurt, let me comfort you because Pav has died' affair I will howl with frustration. If it's a 'Oh, you silly thing, don't cry, I can't bear to see you crying... oh ****, you feel really good in my arms... *hugs for a really long time*' hug... THAT would be better. Yes. I have planned out the possible hugs. Nothing wrong with that!

I loved that song. Was impressed by the Beiste.

Today's listening: Le Jazz Hot (more amazing than I remember when I watched the episode), and interview with Darren Criss while he ate his breakfast (?!) and some season 1 rewatching. BRING BACK JESSE!!
    I love the Bieste! :love: I had great fun talking about Darren Criss to my sister and she was like 'He's gay right?' and I was like 'Nope, he's straight!' and she was all like 'No he isn't!' Hmmph! She thinks he's hot with his curly hair. I think he's hot all the time...
    Le Jazz Hot is awesome! And they say Kurt can't do sexy...

:rofl:

She clearly doesn't understand the Figgins attitude
    Figgins is amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Loved Kiss and I just love Kurt's dad so much, he just tries so hard. I lolled so hard at Afternoon Delight- their faces were amazing. Oh, poor Emma. :sad: So excited for Regionals
    Burt is actually amazing.

ReputationRep:

Figgins is amazing!
    I only watch it for his appearances and the general banter of Sue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    Burt is actually amazing.
    i love that man! He's like the best dad EVER!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I do love Kurt, I don't want him to ever change! A HUG?? I'm not happy, that can be construed as platonic! Though tbh, with Christian and Syed from EastEnders, a hug was our first tidbit of affection after their first kiss so if the writers write it right (haha! homophones ftw!) it should be good. They just need.... something. If the hug is a 'Oh Kurt, let me comfort you because Pav has died' affair I will howl with frustration. If it's a 'Oh, you silly thing, don't cry, I can't bear to see you crying... oh ****, you feel really good in my arms... *hugs for a really long time*' hug... THAT would be better. Yes. I have planned out the possible hugs. Nothing wrong with that!

I love the Bieste! :love: I had great fun talking about Darren Criss to my sister and she was like 'He's gay right?' and I was like 'Nope, he's straight!' and she was all like 'No he isn't!' Hmmph! She thinks he's hot with his curly hair. I think he's hot all the time...
    Le Jazz Hot is awesome! And they say Kurt can't do sexy...

Figgins is amazing!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl: at you imagining the hugs. They just need to get together but they know everyone wants that so they'll keep us all holding on. Midnight tomorrow I'll just be :woo: :woo: :woo:

Christmas episode tonight. Should be fun...I'll be expecting presents after it though.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl: at you imagining the hugs. They just need to get together but they know everyone wants that so they'll keep us all holding on. Midnight tomorrow I'll just be :woo: :woo: :woo:

Christmas episode tonight. Should be fun...I'll be expecting presents after it though.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Why is it thsat the couples I don;t give a doodah about get together instantly but the one couple I want together get dragged out? It's my fault! :sigh: I can't wait for Glee! Is it tuesday night for us again? I can't wait! I'm praying Misery is Blaine singing about Kurt at the very least! I'll live without kissage or hugs but pleeeease let Misery have significance!

Yay to the Christmas ep! One of my favourites... for one scene! Seems like Glee have a random timescale, Christmas was aaaaagggeeees ago!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Why is it thsat the couples I don;t give a doodah about get together instantly but the one couple I want together get dragged out? It's my fault! :sigh: I can't wait for Glee! Is it tuesday night for us again? I can't wait! I'm praying Misery is Blaine singing about Kurt at the very least! I'll live without kissage or hugs but pleeeease let Misery have significance!

Yay to the Christmas ep! One of my favourites... for one scene! Seems like Glee have a random timescale, Christmas was aaaaagggeeees ago!
    I'll definitely be here on Tuesday night again-I can't hold my excitement in any longer! Remember it's at 12 not 1 this week though

Spoiler:
    Show
    I was thinking that before-I mean Rachel went through Puck, Finn and Jesse in season 1 and we're still waiting for Kurt to have his moment at the end of season 2! ridiculous. Misery HAS to be about Kurt otherwise I might cry.

BICO is going to be amazing watching it on TV. I've got all excited for that now lol. I know, I remember watching the Christmas episode a couple of week before Christmas and we've been about 3 months behind. I think it's so E4 could show the whole season without any breaks and due to the 2 or 3 the US have had by the time it finishes we'll only be about 2/3 weeks behind.

ReputationRep:
    I'll definitely be here on Tuesday night again-I can't hold my excitement in any longer! Remember it's at 12 not 1 this week though

Spoiler:
    Show
    I was thinking that before-I mean Rachel went through Puck, Finn and Jesse in season 1 and we're still waiting for Kurt to have his moment at the end of season 2! ridiculous. Misery HAS to be about Kurt otherwise I might cry.

BICO is going to be amazing watching it on TV. I've got all excited for that now lol. I know, I remember watching the Christmas episode a couple of week before Christmas and we've been about 3 months behind. I think it's so E4 could show the whole season without any breaks and due to the 2 or 3 the US have had by the time it finishes we'll only be about 2/3 weeks behind.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OMG yes! It's at 12! :woo: That's before my normal bedtime! :woo: I think Rachel just broke my ears! I'm listening to 'Get it Right' and her belting is hurting my ears. I know! I swear EVERYONE on Glee but Kurt has been in a relationship. I know Mercedes hasn't properly but she went out with Puck for popularity in season 1! I need Misery to be about Kurt or I'll smash my TV! But nothing, and I mean nothing, can be worse than this. That was the most painful ship EVER but now they're together so... it's finally ok! Shame they're never on screen... :rolleyes: I'm actually dying with excitement about tomorrow- OMG, it's TOMORROW! I need Klaine huggage and STAT!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It was so obvious Blaine and Kurt were going to try and become a thing I think it makes it a little boring.
    That's why they're drawing it out; otherwise there's no surprise AND no build-up. At least this way they're trying to get some intrigue into it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It was so obvious Blaine and Kurt were going to try and become a thing I think it makes it a little boring.
    That's why they're drawing it out; otherwise there's no surprise AND no build-up. At least this way they're trying to get some intrigue into it.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Personally, I'm finding the WAITING boring. Like you said, we all know it's going to happen so anything they do to draw it out seems contrived to me. I do like that they have a strong friendship and we're being shown that they have a mutual trust and respect which is arguably more than the other couples have on Glee, but I'd rather they just got together now! Plus, it's starting to seem more and more platonic and less romantic with every episode and it's getting to the point where I'm unsure if/how they'll get together! I don't find that interesting though, I find it frustrating!

Blaine personified...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Misery- Maroon 5
    It's not that I didn't care
    It's that I didn't know
    It's not what I didn't feel,
    It's what I didn't show

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OMG yes! It's at 12! :woo: That's before my normal bedtime! :woo: I think Rachel just broke my ears! I'm listening to 'Get it Right' and her belting is hurting my ears. I know! I swear EVERYONE on Glee but Kurt has been in a relationship. I know Mercedes hasn't properly but she went out with Puck for popularity in season 1! I need Misery to be about Kurt or I'll smash my TV! But nothing, and I mean nothing, can be worse than this. That was the most painful ship EVER but now they're together so... it's finally ok! Shame they're never on screen... :rolleyes: I'm actually dying with excitement about tomorrow- OMG, it's TOMORROW! I need Klaine huggage and STAT!
    I was just watching Lea Michele singing On My Own and the belting in that made my ears go weird.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm a bit worried about it feeling more platonic now but hopefully when/if they go back to ND it will provide enough of a change in the relationship to make it seem a bit fresher again. I'm on a countdown right now to it!! OMG regionals!!!!!!!!

lol at the Chryed shipping, I was following Sophie/Sian on Corrie myself but I've got bored of that now. Maybe I should try eastenders

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Personally, I'm finding the WAITING boring. Like you said, we all know it's going to happen so anything they do to draw it out seems contrived to me. I do like that they have a strong friendship and we're being shown that they have a mutual trust and respect which is arguably more than the other couples have on Glee, but I'd rather they just got together now! Plus, it's starting to seem more and more platonic and less romantic with every episode and it's getting to the point where I'm unsure if/how they'll get together! I don't find that interesting though, I find it frustrating!

Blaine personified...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Misery- Maroon 5
    It's not that I didn't care
    It's that I didn't know
    It's not what I didn't feel,
    It's what I didn't show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    now I've had to go listen to misery :rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.