Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    REGIONALS BAAAABY!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I can't stop grinning at the 'Oh Yeah!' at the start of Misery! Think I'm officially mad!
    I keep grinning whenever I think of Glee, I was grinning all through the episode last night. Pretty sure my mum thinks I've tipped over the edge.

He really is! They could be twins! Albeit, twins seperated by about 13 years?

I had a Glee dream this morning! My alarm went off but I sort of fell back asleep and went back into it. I can't really remember it but it involved regionals, a henious key change and me dancing and singing as a member of the Warblers!
    :rofl: I also had a Glee dream! I was falling in and out of sleep this morning and was drifting in and out of it. I just remember being in the Glee rehearsal room, no sign of the Warblers unfortunately.

I then fell back to sleep and didn't get up until about midday. All I thought when I woke up was 'at least I'm closer to Glee'. I need help.

ReputationRep:
    This might be the cutest thing I've ever seen...

CC has a doppelganger!
    That is precious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I keep grinning whenever I think of Glee, I was grinning all through the episode last night. Pretty sure my mum thinks I've tipped over the edge.

:rofl: I also had a Glee dream! I was falling in and out of sleep this morning and was drifting in and out of it. I just remember being in the Glee rehearsal room, no sign of the Warblers unfortunately.

I then fell back to sleep and didn't get up until about midday. All I thought when I woke up was 'at least I'm closer to Glee'. I need help.
    LMAO! I've been pretty much the same today! Just been grinning all the way through school daydreaming about what I want to happen and lurking on the glee boards on my iphone! I actually blame Darren Criss! I wasn't this obsessed a couple of weeks ago...

I'm going to miss the Warblers. Their blazers are niiice! *ahem*

ReputationRep:
    LMAO! I've been pretty much the same today! Just been grinning all the way through school daydreaming about what I want to happen and lurking on the glee boards on my iphone! I actually blame Darren Criss! I wasn't this obsessed a couple of weeks ago...

I'm going to miss the Warblers. Their blazers are niiice! *ahem*
    Neither was I! I think it's just got better since the Christmas episode of season 2.

:rofl: at the blazers. I haven't been on the forums today, I'm scared I'll be on them forever if I go there...plus there's a lot of Warblers' hate on some threads why oh why would anyone not like them?

ReputationRep:
    No kidding, my excitement is now beyond the universe. I've done everything I need to do now today so it's just a straight run to midnight.

ReputationRep:
    Neither was I! I think it's just got better since the Christmas episode of season 2.

:rofl: at the blazers. I haven't been on the forums today, I'm scared I'll be on them forever if I go there...plus there's a lot of Warblers' hate on some threads why oh why would anyone not like them?
    I don't know! *whispers* I don't think they have souls... or they're upset that there is less New Directions? I've found it damn refreshing!:blush: I've seen people whining that the Warblers' songs are pointless. Personally, I'd rather watch the Warblers singing the alphabet than see Rachel's OTT expressions every single episode! I love her voice but damn the faces put me off! :laugh:
    Apparently the Warbler actors do the backing track for the New Direction Glee songs and the Warbler vocals are done by a university male choir! You learn something new everyday! I have to go out and then I have loads of homework so I'm going to be busy until midnight. :sigh: I need to prise myself away from youtube! Wish I could download all the songs now!

ReputationRep:
    Aware I'm probably speaking to a brick wall here, but I do feel they get too much screen time. It's not like much of the vocals get shared out between actors, either - so it's an awful lot of one person (also see Vocal Adrenaline). Which would annoy most of the people who like the Warblers, I think, if it was certain other characters. Plus because of this they're a bit faceless - I don't really care about them other than Blaine and Kurt so when they sing it's a bit, meh.
    I do like their songs, but...

ReputationRep:
    I don't know! *whispers* I don't think they have souls... or they're upset that there is less New Directions? I've found it damn refreshing!:blush: I've seen people whining that the Warblers' songs are pointless. Personally, I'd rather watch the Warblers singing the alphabet than see Rachel's OTT expressions every single episode! I love her voice but damn the faces put me off! :laugh:
    Apparently the Warbler actors do the backing track for the New Direction Glee songs and the Warbler vocals are done by a university male choir! You learn something new everyday! I have to go out and then I have loads of homework so I'm going to be busy until midnight. :sigh: I need to prise myself away from youtube! Wish I could download all the songs now!
    I've just loved the Warblers, when they first entered I was mad about Kurt having to leave ND because I thought it meant less screen time but I'm happy with the way it's turned out. I follow the university male choir on twitter :ninja: apparently the real life warblers are mostly tenors making it difficult for them to record the bass lines themselves and I suppose the university choir aren't actors/didn't have time for them all to take part in filming Glee.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    On Blackbird it's apparently the Warblers though. Speaking of Twitter, Pavarotti's tweets are making me sad

(Original post by lozz2601)
    Aware I'm probably speaking to a brick wall here, but I do feel they get too much screen time. It's not like much of the vocals get shared out between actors, either - so it's an awful lot of one person (also see Vocal Adrenaline). Which would annoy most of the people who like the Warblers, I think, if it was certain other characters. Plus because of this they're a bit faceless - I don't really care about them other than Blaine and Kurt so when they sing it's a bit, meh.
    I do like their songs, but...
    I do understand you as Vocal Adrenaline annoyed me (apart from Jesse) but as my favourite character was always Kurt I like that he got storylines away from ND for a while. I like the Warblers' songs too as I like music like that so it's been quite fun for me...as it's only a portion of this season I think it's been okay but I suppose if you're not keen on them then being away from the ND action could get irritating. Plus I had to sit through Will and his wife in the first season (I know a lot of people didn't like that storyline so it's probably not a good example). Luckily Glee is so fun nothing annoys me for too long.

ReputationRep:
    I've just loved the Warblers, when they first entered I was mad about Kurt having to leave ND because I thought it meant less screen time but I'm happy with the way it's turned out. I follow the university male choir on twitter :ninja: apparently the real life warblers are mostly tenors making it difficult for them to record the bass lines themselves and I suppose the university choir aren't actors/didn't have time for them all to take part in filming Glee.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    On Blackbird it's apparently the Warblers though. Speaking of Twitter, Pavarotti's tweets are making me sad

I do understand you as Vocal Adrenaline annoyed me (apart from Jesse) but as my favourite character was always Kurt I like that he got storylines away from ND for a while. I like the Warblers' songs too as I like music like that so it's been quite fun for me...as it's only a portion of this season I think it's been okay but I suppose if you're not keen on them then being away from the ND action could get irritating. Plus I had to sit through Will and his wife in the first season (I know a lot of people didn't like that storyline so it's probably not a good example). Luckily Glee is so fun nothing annoys me for too long.
    Oh yeh haha there's nothing on Glee that I really don't like element-wise - it's just relatively that's the only thing that mildly irritates me! Mild irritiation for other shows wouldn't even get a mention I'd be so angry at how boring it is If I complain about something I (for the most part) quite like it must be a good show
    I do love Darren Criss' voice so can't complain too much - but (I never thought I'd say this...) it's a shame the Warblers take Kurt's voice away a fair bit. Hopefully he'll (they'll?) come back to ND soon and then it's best of both for me

And Will and Terri was ugh.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeh haha there's nothing on Glee that I really don't like element-wise - it's just relatively that's the only thing that mildly irritates me! Mild irritiation for other shows wouldn't even get a mention I'd be so angry at how boring it is If I complain about something I (for the most part) quite like it must be a good show
    I do love Darren Criss' voice so can't complain too much - but (I never thought I'd say this...) it's a shame the Warblers take Kurt's voice away a fair bit. Hopefully he'll (they'll?) come back to ND soon and then it's best of both for me

I agree Kurt just definitely needs to get back to his ND self, complete with show tune numbers If Will and Terri had been on another show I would definitely have turned off-I don't know what they were thinking with that. Maybe they wanted to appear to 2 different audiences or were seeing what storylines took off most (although I have no idea who would be interested in that, it was just weird).

ReputationRep:
    I think Brittany might just be the most adorable person in the world... I love her so much. Last night's episode was beautiful, made me feel so Christmas-y, even though it's March!

ReputationRep:
    GLEE <3
    Brittany is a genius, and Puck is nomnomnonmonm.
    That is all

ReputationRep:

Oh I agree with you! I was so happy to hear the songs for tonight's US ep because I was like we FINALLY get to hear CC's lovely voice again! Warblers stop Kurt from being his awesome Le Jazz Hot/Rose's Turn awesome self!

(Original post by Expecto_Patronum)
    I think Brittany might just be the most adorable person in the world... I love her so much. Last night's episode was beautiful, made me feel so Christmas-y, even though it's March!
    Britt Britt is SUCH a sweetheart! She may be mentally er... incapacitated (:rolleyes:) but her heart is in the right place and I LOVE the random things she comes out with!
    I actually love Bieste. She's like one of the nicest characters on the show along with Brittany.
    (Original post by roseroserose.)
    GLEE <3
    Brittany is a genius, and Puck is nomnomnonmonm.
    That is all
    Totally agree!

ReputationRep:
    I actually love Bieste. She's like one of the nicest characters on the show along with Brittany.
    Bieste is so lovely, I hope something reallyreallyreallyreally good happens to her.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OMG I think I just witnessed Blaine falling in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus Misery first?! That shook things up

ReputationRep:
    So far
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OMG KLAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OMG I think I just witnessed Blaine falling in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus Misery first?! That shook things up
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I died! I love Klaine! Need to watch again, his face was GORGEOUS! And him asking Kurt to do the duet.... *dies* And Santana's song KILLED me! Fabulous voice too!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I died! I love Klaine! Need to watch again, his face was GORGEOUS! And him asking Kurt to do the duet.... *dies* And Santana's song KILLED me! Fabulous voice too!
    YES to all that. My thought process at the moment
    Spoiler:
    Show
    WHY THE HELL DO WE KEEP CROSSING TO ND????

ReputationRep:
    My video stopped for a second during Puck, my heart almost stopped.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Even the WARBLERS ship Klaine! It's not just fic!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.