Pinch me!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I just died!!!! Dieeeed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Pinch me!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I actually can't breathe! I can't concentrate on what's going on now! GUUUUH!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I actually can't breathe! I can't concentrate on what's going on now! GUUUUH!!
    I know lol
    Spoiler:
    Show
    didn't expect that!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Is it possible to type after you've died?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Is it possible to type after you've died?
    lol well I think I'm managing it...just....

ReputationRep:
    I know lol
    Spoiler:
    Show
    didn't expect that!!!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That's what makes it better! I didn't know they'd kiss so I was like EEEEEEE over Blaine saying he'd been looking for Kurt all his life (SQUEEEE) and then they kissed and I was like EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE! and then I died. And now I'm dead. And I need to rewatch.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    LMAO! Jesus is my friend!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That's what makes it better! I didn't know they'd kiss so I was like EEEEEEE over Blaine saying he'd been looking for Kurt all his life (SQUEEEE) and then they kissed and I was like EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE! and then I died. And now I'm dead. And I need to rewatch.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I was the same-just before the episode I saw a gif of that kiss on tumblr but I thought someone had created it lol. I was so shocked at that, I never expected the kiss tonight!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Blaine called Kurt adorable! GUH! I love them! I can't stop grinning, I don't even care what happens in the rest of the ep now! Raise Your Glass was actually good!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ok, New Directions were amaaaaazing despite the Disneyfied songs!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Blaine called Kurt adorable! GUH! I love them! I can't stop grinning, I don't even care what happens in the rest of the ep now! Raise Your Glass was actually good!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It was amazing! They're taking it right to the end-wonder if Kurt will transfer today...I'm even wondering if the results will be announced today...

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what to do with myself now! I need to rewatch!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ok, New Directions were amaaaaazing despite the Disneyfied songs!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I agree, I thought how can anyone beat the warblers then they went and did that :rolleyes: back to the important part KLAINE I needs to get me a video of this episode. I did think Kurt might transfer this episode though...they had a lot to fit in. Can't believe we have to wait until April now

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It was amazing! They're taking it right to the end-wonder if Kurt will transfer today...I'm even wondering if the results will be announced today...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Looks like Kurt ain't leaving today! New Directions won! Hmmph. Guess the judges went blind during Raise Your Glass.... nah, I think they both deserved to win! Pleased for Rachel! I'm really starting to like her now! My ghost died when Blaine said they won each other! I need more of this! I'm going to have to download tonight's ep and rewatch whenever I feel miserable because after a hellish evening, I have the BIGGEST smile on my face! Blackbird will hereafter be known as 'The song that made Blaine fall for Kurt!' EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I can't sleep now! I need fic! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Why did I have to open the spoiler... :facepalm:

Link to the newest episode anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Looks like Kurt ain't leaving today! New Directions won! Hmmph. Guess the judges went blind during Raise Your Glass.... nah, I think they both deserved to win! Pleased for Rachel! I'm really starting to like her now! My ghost died when Blaine said they won each other! I need more of this! I'm going to have to download tonight's ep and rewatch whenever I feel miserable because after a hellish evening, I have the BIGGEST smile on my face! Blackbird will hereafter be known as 'The song that made Blaine fall for Kurt!' EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I can't sleep now! I need fic! :laugh:
    Lol you can watch it again at 2 on fox west but i have a headache so can't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dubs_ski)
    Why did I have to open the spoiler... :facepalm:

Link to the newest episode anyone?
    It's not up yet and i'm on my phone so don't have the link lol at clicking on the spoiler!

ReputationRep:
    It's not up yet and i'm on my phone so don't have the link lol at clicking on the spoiler!

I've found one. :cool:

:love:

http://www.vidxden.com/rg4y4y6pr0bu/...D-LOL.flv.html

Not great quality but tell me if I care.

ReputationRep:
    Original Songs behind the scenes video spoiler! Don't watch until you've seen the episode- don't. Just don't!
    Spoiler:
    Show

I think I'm in love with CC now too!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxULpJu0UZM&feature=feed u
    'Damn Darren, I need a cigarette now!' :laugh:
    'I dunno why down there!' Actual LOL!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.