Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Original Songs behind the scenes video spoiler! Don't watch until you've seen the episode- don't. Just don't!
    Spoiler:
    Show

I think I'm in love with CC now too!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxULpJu0UZM&feature= feedu
    'Damn Darren, I need a cigarette now!' :laugh:
    'I dunno why down there!' Actual LOL!
    Do you not want me to sleep at all tonight?! Got my laptop out to watch that lol

Spoiler:
    Show
    rewatching episode now squeeeee

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Reawtching and actual LOL at Rachel singing 'Only child'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Do you not want me to sleep at all tonight?! Got my laptop out to watch that lol

Spoiler:
    Show
    rewatching episode now squeeeee
    Spoiler:
    Show
    LMAO! Nope, we 'suffer' together! I'm rewatching too! I LOVE the cheography in Misery! Table thumping and dancing= awesome! I love Rachel singing 'Only Child'. Just LMAO! I would seriously buy Santana's guppy lips song!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    LMAO! Nope, we 'suffer' together! I'm rewatching too! I LOVE the cheography in Misery! Table thumping and dancing= awesome! I love Rachel singing 'Only Child'. Just LMAO! I would seriously buy Santana's guppy lips song!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That was amazing! Didn't expect them to open with it though. I wish that had happened at my school! Only child and headband will go down in history for sure

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Quinn is sexy when she's angry.

ReputationRep:
    Darren and Chris on twitter :love:

ReputationRep:
    Darren and Chris on twitter :love:
    I seriously love them both!

Spoiler:
    Show
    DarrenCriss

@chriscolfer Looks like we finally did what everybody was waiting on for so long... A Hey Monday song! Boy, I sure hope people liked it!

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I seriously love them both!

Spoiler:
    Show
    DarrenCriss

@chriscolfer Looks like we finally did what everybody was waiting on for so long... A Hey Monday song! Boy, I sure hope people liked it!

:rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know, they're hilarious and they seemed to have great chemistry even in the behind the scenes video you posted. Rewatching it AGAIN. Smiling like a goon

ReputationRep:
    LOVE GLEE. Even though a lot of things about it annoy me.

Spoiler:
    Show
    The Klaine this episode was so awkward. I'm glad it finally happened but also at the same time it's like 'where the hell did that come from?' Last week Blaine was saying how he only thought of him as a friend. I guess it's the same for most things on the show really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbys sock)
    LOVE GLEE. Even though a lot of things about it annoy me.

Spoiler:
    Show
    The Klaine this episode was so awkward. I'm glad it finally happened but also at the same time it's like 'where the hell did that come from?' Last week Blaine was saying how he only thought of him as a friend. I guess it's the same for most things on the show really.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I thought if they kissed this episode it might be rushed but the way they did it didn't seem rushed or awkward at all to me...we saw Blaine's realisation in that song and he probably realised what he'd felt all along. Plus like you say everything happens like that on Glee. I thought it was more genuine than Brittana last week which I thought seemed to come more from nowhere as they've both been with a million other people.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I thought if they kissed this episode it might be rushed but the way they did it didn't seem rushed or awkward at all to me...we saw Blaine's realisation in that song and he probably realised what he'd felt all along. Plus like you say everything happens like that on Glee. I thought it was more genuine than Brittana last week which I thought seemed to come more from nowhere as they've both been with a million other people.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It seemed strange to me that he saw him sing that song and realised that he liked him but then I think back to when I was that age and it seems a bit more realistic I guess. I love Brittana and I was shocked that that happened last week. I thought the writers had just decided to drop it, partly because HeMo said that her mum isn't comfortable with her kissing another girl on tv or something. It broke my heart, but I'm glad that Brittany didn't just decide to dump Artie just because Santana wanted to be with her.

Also, has anyone else noticed that Quinn's looking kind of rough on the show recently? I don't understand because she's so pretty normally, and still is off the show, but she looks almost ill on the show - I can't really explain.

ReputationRep:
    Umm...I squeed.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Trouty Mouth was hilarious. And I actually genuinely like the song lol.
    And Puck's song.
    And Mercedes song.
    And Loser Like Me was soooooo Disney but I still loved it like the goon I am.
    And FINALLY, they kissed! It's about damn time. Blackbirds :love:
    And I really don't know what i'm gonna do for 3 weeks.
    Seriously American networks, why have these stupid breaks! Anyone watch House here? I didn't get an episode from the end of November til mid January! wft? Same with Bones.
    I NEEDZ MA SHOWS DAMMIT!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbys sock)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It seemed strange to me that he saw him sing that song and realised that he liked him but then I think back to when I was that age and it seems a bit more realistic I guess. I love Brittana and I was shocked that that happened last week. I thought the writers had just decided to drop it, partly because HeMo said that her mum isn't comfortable with her kissing another girl on tv or something. It broke my heart, but I'm glad that Brittany didn't just decide to dump Artie just because Santana wanted to be with her.

Also, has anyone else noticed that Quinn's looking kind of rough on the show recently? I don't understand because she's so pretty normally, and still is off the show, but she looks almost ill on the show - I can't really explain.
    Dianna Agron apparently had bad voice problems-she totally lost her voice so that probably explains it. She definitely sounded husky last night though.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I saw one of the writers tweet that Brittana was on before that episode and I love Brittana but I do think it seemed a bit rushed to do it the way they did as moving as it was...I think part of it is I couldn't buy it as much as I could have if Santana hadn't made her way through everyone in ND before that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smeh)
    Umm...I squeed.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And Puck's song.
    And Mercedes song.
    Seriously American networks, why have these stupid breaks! Anyone watch House here? I didn't get an episode from the end of November til mid January! wft? Same with Bones.
    I NEEDZ MA SHOWS DAMMIT!
    Tell me about it, waiting is stupid. Apparently it's 4 weeks now too I'm happy we'll at least be getting the eps from superbowl onwards now on TV while we wait though. Better than nothing! I can't wait for the DVD to come out, I'm definitely buying it this year. I don't watch House but I know The Big Bang Theory is on hiatus until the summer here on something. Insanity.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Even the WARBLERS ship Klaine! It's not just fic!
    ahaha i so thought that!

Spoiler:
    Show
    looved blaine's puppy dog eyes on kurts shoulder during misery. you know what, the judges are always my favourite bit of the competition episode. they were hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    All I have to say is ABOUT TIME!!! Also, loved Get It Right and Blackbird - two musical highlights of the series. I think a contender for the best episode EVER.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    All I have to say is ABOUT TIME!!! Also, loved Get It Right and Blackbird - two musical highlights of the series. I think a contender for the best episode EVER.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Best for me without a doubt it was such a packed episode it was difficult to take everything in...which was good...there were no parts I really wanted to skip (apart from Finn and Quinn maybe, the prom queen thing seemed a bit redundant to me)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smeh)
    Umm...I squeed.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And Puck's song.
    And Mercedes song.
    I NEEDZ MA SHOWS DAMMIT!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I need to download Trouty Mouth! Naya sounds AMAZING on it- she needs to sing something jazzy! The lyrics... :rofl: Why haven't they released all the original songs! Big Ass... Heart is awesome too! Blackbird keeps making me cry! And the look on Blaine's face makes me melt! :love: He sort of looked at Kurt like that during 'Don't Cry for Me Argentina' but the look in Blackbird was that times a billion!

(Original post by coffee&cigarettes)
    ahaha i so thought that!

Spoiler:
    Show
    looved blaine's puppy dog eyes on kurts shoulder during misery. you know what, the judges are always my favourite bit of the competition episode. they were hilarious.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That was my first squee of the night, when I realised Blaine was addressing parts of Misery to Kurt! Kurt's disinterested face made me LOL! Someone on the Glee boards made a god point! Yesterday's ep was the first time Kurt was REALLY himself in front of Blaine. He was snarky and *****y (when he called Blaine out on his numerous solos and when he said they were all going to duwup behind Blaine) but he was also FABULOUS in the black outfit and emotional! He'd sort of stopped hero-worshipping Blaine and that's when Blaine realised how he felt! Yay! The judges were awesome! The nun gave me jokes- 'I didn't even like being pandered to when I was a stripper!' and the homophobe was hilarious- 'Is Dalton a gay school or is it a school that appears gay?' The man was just funny! I love how they had a Wicked poster up in their deliberating room!

(Original post by Bezzler)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I agree with you. Best episode ever! They packed so much into an hour and the only thing that bored me was Quinn! Blackbird simultaneously makes me sad and happy. The bit where the Warblers back him up gets me for some reason. I love CC singing The Beatles! he made me cry during 'I wanna hold your hand' too! I surprisingly liked 'Get It Right' and 'Loser Like Me' when they performed it despite thinking I'd hate them after listening! I also thought the choreography for Misery and Raise Your Glass was really good! I just need to download that episode!

ReputationRep:
    Original Songs recap quote
    Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.tvfanatic.com/2011/03/glee-review-original-song/
    Elsewhere, Blaine and Kurt didn't preach to the audience in any way. They simply acted like two students falling for each other, as writers resisted the effort to just throw these two into a relationship from the outset. Such patience paid off in a kiss that viewers have been clamoring for and which felt completely earned.

And then a second kiss because, come on, it's Darren Criss!

BiB: :rofl: Love it!

Edit:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Damn you Mercedes for interrupting the second kiss! It's just lucky I love Hell to the No! :dance:
    Blaine is WORKING the stage during Raise Your Glass! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.