Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm still so excited people

Spoiler:
    Show
    I loved the review on E!'s site, 'Blaine wakes the hell up' :rofl: Blackbird is just on constant repeat in my head :love: and on my computer screen...

ReputationRep:
    At last, an outlet for my inner gleek!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think I died of happiness when Kurt and Blaine kissed! Who cares about the whole Finn/Rachel/Quinn situation when you have Klaine! I hope that it turns out to be a more solid relationship than any of the others on glee. I also hope, despite Artie being really nice and all, that Brittany and Santana get together. It was kind of unnerving seeing Santana so vulnerable last week...

ReputationRep:
    eeeeeee
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I thought that was a WICKED episode! Loved all the songs, didn't realise Candles was going to be Hey Monday which I love! also FINALLY some recognition for Rachel. I just hope they don't un-do all the character progression in this one. Blaine and Kurt were really cute although I didn't really get the Pavarotti relevance.....
    Only downside was Quinn. Over the top nasty, bit too pantomime and they really need to tone her down. (or y'know, knock her down a few pegs, wouldn't mind that....)
    epic episode, more like that please I always love the competition ones tbf

ReputationRep:
    Random observation #1
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Finn is looking at Rachel during Get it Right in the same lovesick puppy way Blaine was looking at Kurt during Blackbird.

Random observation #2
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ohmigosh, Rachel has a sparkly microphone! Want!

Random obversation #3
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Didn't notice Klaine hugging after Raise Your Glass! :love:

Random observation #4
    Spoiler:
    Show
    DAAAAAAMN Lea Michelle can sing! Does she have a record deal yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    God! I ADORE Darren's delivery of 'Oh... there you are!' It's so... Blaine! Hopelessly romantic and slightly cheesy but SO perfect and lovely and sweet! And that second kiss was getting a bit :eek:- dammmmn you Mercedes! Am I the only one who thinks Darren Criss seems like a really good kisser? /perve

(Original post by e hine e)
    I'm still so excited people

Spoiler:
    Show
    I loved the review on E!'s site, 'Blaine wakes the hell up' :rofl: Blackbird is just on constant repeat in my head :love: and on my computer screen...
    Got a link?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I NEED to download Blackbird and all the other songs but I might wait until the album comes out? But I NEED Blackbird! I bloody fell for Kurt singing that haha! I'm still heartbroken I can't have 'Only Child' and 'Trouty Mouth' on my ipod! :cry:

(Original post by PrettyRainbows)

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think I died of happiness when Kurt and Blaine kissed! Who cares about the whole Finn/Rachel/Quinn situation when you have Klaine! I hope that it turns out to be a more solid relationship than any of the others on glee. I also hope, despite Artie being really nice and all, that Brittany and Santana get together. It was kind of unnerving seeing Santana so vulnerable last week...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You're in good company! I was honestly stunned and I almost fell off my chair lol! My ghost is typing this! I love that Klaine have such a deep friendship first and foremost. And that Blaine has seen *****!Kurt! (my favourite kind!) and still loves him! It seems to me like most of the other relationships on Glee are based on lust or random things like Santana's obsession with Sam's trouty mouth haha!
    I don't want to think the writers spent all that time building them up to break them up straight away... though I don't trust Ryan Murphy! I like Artie but he's a bit chauvinistic at times! I want Brittana together too!

Oh yeah and if anyone missed the awesome behind the scenes clip...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I have so much love for Criss Colfer (see what I did there? ) :p:D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Random observation #1
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Finn is looking at Rachel during Get it Right in the same lovesick puppy way Blaine was looking at Kurt during Blackbird.

Random observation #2
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ohmigosh, Rachel has a sparkly microphone! Want!

Random obversation #3
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Didn't notice Klaine hugging after Raise Your Glass! :love:

Random observation #4
    Spoiler:
    Show
    DAAAAAAMN Lea Michelle can sing! Does she have a record deal yet?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Urgh Finn and Rachel I saw Christina Aguilera with one of those microphones a while back and I was like 'I NEED one of those!'. I've watched the important bits a few times now and I notice things everytime. Here's hoping I continue to do so for the next month.

(Original post by PrettyRainbows)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Agreed!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Klaine will forever be in my heart. They're the only couple that has real chemistry in my opinion, the others seem to flit about a bit for me (aside from Jesse and Rachel, who I also love if only they'd both get their heads out from somewhere and realise they're perfect for each other)

:party: too much excitement :party:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    God! I ADORE Darren's delivery of 'Oh... there you are!' It's so... Blaine! Hopelessly romantic and slightly cheesy but SO perfect and lovely and sweet! And that second kiss was getting a bit :eek:- dammmmn you Mercedes! Am I the only one who thinks Darren Criss seems like a really good kisser? /perve

Got a link?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I NEED to download Blackbird and all the other songs but I might wait until the album comes out? But I NEED Blackbird! I bloody fell for Kurt singing that haha! I'm still heartbroken I can't have 'Only Child' and 'Trouty Mouth' on my ipod! :cry:

Spoiler:
    Show
    You're in good company! I was honestly stunned and I almost fell off my chair lol! My ghost is typing this! I love that Klaine have such a deep friendship first and foremost. And that Blaine has seen *****!Kurt! (my favourite kind!) and still loves him! It seems to me like most of the other relationships on Glee are based on lust or random things like Santana's obsession with Sam's trouty mouth haha!
    I don't want to think the writers spent all that time building them up to break them up straight away... though I don't trust Ryan Murphy! I like Artie but he's a bit chauvinistic at times! I want Brittana together too!

Oh yeah and if anyone missed the awesome behind the scenes clip...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I have so much love for Criss Colfer (see what I did there? ) :p:D
    E! online review
    Spoiler:
    Show
    http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b231138_glee-dux_what_does_winning_regionals. html plus the afterellen recap is up now-yay! screencaps galore

Spoiler:
    Show
    I got the videos to the songs off youtube onto my ipod via realplayer...I downloaded mp3s from the Glee forum...I can't wait until they're available via itunes. I think the links are way back in one of the threads now though Blackbird will go down in history as being 'that moment'

ReputationRep:
    I think I need help. I can't get a big gooey grin off my face!

ReputationRep:
    E! online review
    Spoiler:
    Show
    http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b231138_glee-dux_what_does_winning_regionals. html plus the afterellen recap is up now-yay! screencaps galore

Spoiler:
    Show
    I got the videos to the songs off youtube onto my ipod via realplayer...I downloaded mp3s from the Glee forum...I can't wait until they're available via itunes. I think the links are way back in one of the threads now though Blackbird will go down in history as being 'that moment'
    Yay!!! Oh yeah, hun you might want to edit your post before this. Spoiler tag fail haha!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Everytime I listen to Blackbird I see Blaine's loved up face in my head and I start grinning! It's like Blaine's face in 'Argentina' times a billion! Oh and 'I've been waiting for you forever' actually made me melt! I think I'll do the same and rip the songs I want onto my ipod. I'll just read afterellen now! Bet the reviewer is as pleased as us! I LOVE KLAINE! Their chemistry is amazing! And I actually think Darren and Chris have pretty damn good chemistry too, like in that video I SWEAR Darren was blushing! Which is tooo damn precious! I'm seriously loving Chris Colfer atm, he's a comedic genius!
    I'm finding the Warbler meetings more and more hilarious! It's just a tie people, Cheesus! I feel all warm inside when they all start smiling when they vote Kurt to do the duet! Fanon is cannon!

ReputationRep:
    Yay!!! Oh yeah, hun you might want to edit your post before this. Spoiler tag fail haha!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Everytime I listen to Blackbird I see Blaine's loved up face in my head and I start grinning! It's like Blaine's face in 'Argentina' times a billion! Oh and 'I've been waiting for you forever' actually made me melt! I think I'll do the same and rip the songs I want onto my ipod. I'll just read afterellen now! Bet the reviewer is as pleased as us! I LOVE KLAINE! Their chemistry is amazing! And I actually think Darren and Chris have pretty damn good chemistry too, like in that video I SWEAR Darren was blushing! Which is tooo damn precious! I'm seriously loving Chris Colfer atm, he's a comedic genius!
    I'm finding the Warbler meetings more and more hilarious! It's just a tie people, Cheesus! I feel all warm inside when they all start smiling when they vote Kurt to do the duet! Fanon is cannon!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Darren definitely was blushing, there seemed to be some good flirting going on there...although he did seem pretty in character with it all. One of my spoilers has failed? Where? they're all displaying for me ever since I saw Chris Colfer's first interview with Ellen not too far into season 1 I fell in love with him, he's just too funny!

EDIT found it...oops

ReputationRep:
    I didn't really see much of the first series but having watched the second, I'm hooked.

I don't like Rachel that much but Puck's brilliant and Quinn is gorgeous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LandyJon)
    I didn't really see much of the first series but having watched the second, I'm hooked.

I don't like Rachel that much but Puck's brilliant and Quinn is gorgeous!
    There should be a rule against people saying they don't like Rachel it makes me sad :sad: I love the second more than the first, less Will/fake pregnancy stories. I really think the characters have come into their own.

ReputationRep:
    Links for unreleased original songs :dance:

http://puckerman.tumblr.com/post/3897144036

ReputationRep:
    There should be a rule against people saying they don't like Rachel it makes me sad :sad: I love the second more than the first, less Will/fake pregnancy stories. I really think the characters have come into their own.
    I don't dislike her entirely; I agree that she has an incredible singing voice but it's always "me, me, me" and "Mr Schu, I think this and that". Don't get me wrong, I think she has some good story lines but there's a lot of focus on Finn and her.

ReputationRep:
    I think I need help. I can't get a big gooey grin off my face!
    I'm with you on that one, I think my mum thinks somethings seriously wrong with me... I just hope it lasts til the next episode (why, oh WHY do you have to be so far away?!?)

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: http://www.gleeforum.com/index.php?s...20&start=98320 scroll down to the mtv gleecap-hilarious

ReputationRep:
    Can't like this due to STUPID RULES but so agree.

She gets bullied all the time and nobody cares

Her and Finn are yawn though.

ReputationRep:
    I don't dislike her entirely; I agree that she has an incredible singing voice but it's always "me, me, me" and "Mr Schu, I think this and that". Don't get me wrong, I think she has some good story lines but there's a lot of focus on Finn and her.

I just love her lol...I think it's more a crush than anything to be honest. One which Darren Criss is slowly distracting me from :love:

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering about this the other day - are any of the characters not like that?!

Like I was trying to think of when any of them did something for someone else....I can't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    I was wondering about this the other day - are any of the characters not like that?!

Like I was trying to think of when any of them did something for someone else....I can't
    I think the funny thing is Kurt is one of the most loved characters on the show and he's basically a male Rachel...people just like him more as he gets less solos than Rachel. Plus he doesn't go on about Finn which is a plus point. Seriously, can they not just get rid of Finn? Send him to the Warblers or something.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.