Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    I promised myself I'd steer clear of spoilers for the next 4 weeks lest I explode then...

Spoiler:
    Show
    I went on the Klaine thread and saw pics of them filming ep 18-Blaine coming down stairs outside in uniform, Kurt stood in normal clothes (well, as normal as a top hat can be). What can this mean??? I'm wondering if it's born this way or something else...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I promised myself I'd steer clear of spoilers for the next 4 weeks lest I explode then...

Spoiler:
    Show
    I went on the Klaine thread and saw pics of them filming ep 18-Blaine coming down stairs outside in uniform, Kurt stood in normal clothes (well, as normal as a top hat can be). What can this mean??? I'm wondering if it's born this way or something else...
    try not ruining it this time by avoiding spoilers

ReputationRep:
    Okay I've just watched again and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    am properly in love with both the original songs - I never ever thought I'd be a fan, but....Loser Like Me is a) really catchy and b) sums them all up so well (except Quinn who really cares if she's a loser, but....) and I think Get it Right is gorgggg. Also I liked the little line about dirt they snuck in and the way it cut to Sue....:p: eeeee
    also quite a big fan of Misery. I like the table thumping

ReputationRep:
    I have a confession to make. I was a hardcore hater of Glee since it started and decided to watch season 2 episodes today. Was so bored...

I think it lacks depth at times, slightly preachy and plays on stereotypes a little. But its SO entertaining, funny and addictive!! :eek:

Spoiler:
    Show
    The coach (Sue?) rampage through the school to the epic choir tune of O fortuna was comedy gold for me.

Oh and the Spanish teacher, Gwyneth Paltrow was amazing. Loving how she slid over the greasy floor in style.
    Hola class:rofl:

I love Blaine

ReputationRep:
    Just rewatched the Original Songs episode and i believe my favourite line is -

Spoiler:
    Show
    When i lost my election, and there will be a recount... i didnt go singing about how i was a loser...

... I twittered that: Obama's a Terroist.

"OH NO YOU DIDN'T"

"I had to, it's a fact."

LOL!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaltyPiratePony)
    try not ruining it this time by avoiding spoilers
    I'm going to desperately try!! I was so pleased they managed to
    Spoiler:
    Show
    keep the kiss hidden as if that'd got out it wouldn't have been as good a scene. I'm also glad I watched it as it was going out as it would have been pretty difficult to avoid the spoilers afterwards as 'they kissed' was trending on twitter all night...

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Okay Okay I hated the idea of Klaine but Blaine's speech to Kurt was way cute

Can't believe there is another break

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    Okay I've just watched again and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    am properly in love with both the original songs - I never ever thought I'd be a fan, but....Loser Like Me is a) really catchy and b) sums them all up so well (except Quinn who really cares if she's a loser, but....) and I think Get it Right is gorgggg. Also I liked the little line about dirt they snuck in and the way it cut to Sue....:p: eeeee
    also quite a big fan of Misery. I like the table thumping
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This. OMG I really didn't think I was going to like this episode, but it's actually probably on my top ten of favourite episodes. I enjoyed it so much.Their songs were just :love: Oh and Kurt and Blaine :love: OMG I just loved this episode so much. Quinn. :hmmm: Yeah I'm a big fan of Misery as well and also Raise your Glass. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I just watched Original Song

Spoiler:
    Show
    Honestly, I'm in a puddle on the floor, I just melted! Best. Episode. Ever. I cried when Kurt and Blaine kissed, it was so perfect and romantic and just everything I was hoping for!!

I really liked the original songs - I always thought Loser Like Me was incredibly catchy and Get it Right was really sweet. I just loved how everyone voted for Rachel after being so mean to her all the time - she really deserved that!

But Klaine... One day, I will marry Darren Criss. Please god please?? :woo:

Off to watch certain bits again now...

Also, I would like to add how I just loved reading everyone's comments - it's so nice to be around fellow Gleeks I wanted to give so many comments the thumbs up but I've already done that too often today!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone looking for spoilers should search Glee paley fest on youtube then look at videos uploaded today-it was a panel q&a with cast and crew last night

I'm not bothered about spoilers I just wanted to see the reaction post Klaine lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I just watched Original Song

Spoiler:
    Show
    Honestly, I'm in a puddle on the floor, I just melted! Best. Episode. Ever. I cried when Kurt and Blaine kissed, it was so perfect and romantic and just everything I was hoping for!!

I really liked the original songs - I always thought Loser Like Me was incredibly catchy and Get it Right was really sweet. I just loved how everyone voted for Rachel after being so mean to her all the time - she really deserved that!

But Klaine... One day, I will marry Darren Criss. Please god please?? :woo:

Off to watch certain bits again now...

Also, I would like to add how I just loved reading everyone's comments - it's so nice to be around fellow Gleeks I wanted to give so many comments the thumbs up but I've already done that too often today!
    Um... excuse me? You're not stealing MY Darren!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I cried too. I rewatched it last night and cried all over again! I think I need a love life of my own haha! I love Loser Like Me! Get it Right was just meh for me. I KLOVE Klaine!They're perfect and Darren acted his moment of realisation SO well. I don't understand internet forum haters! All the big websites seem to love Klaine!

Paley spoilers
    Spoiler:
    Show
    BOYFRIENDS! PROM! *dies* So sad Blaine doesn't transfer until season 3 but I guess it's more realistic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coffee&cigarettes)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    they're the microphones from DYWM
    i felt like SUCH a gleek when i realised that :/

(also a little bit because it gives me an excuse to post pictures of darren criss
    OMG awesome!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Drunk Blaine= hotter than Dapper!Blaine! To quoote Santana: no me gusta BIOTA! I pretend none of it happened... hmmph, Blaine was SUCH a douche in that episode! Not because of the bi thing (that was handled SO badly!) but because when your best friend tells you he likes you, how the hell is it ok to chase after one of his best friends? Gah! Anyway... pretty Darren Criss! I don't usually fancy guys with eyebrows like THAT () but on him, they're an art form! And he's totally talented and clever and funny and articulate and hot... /rant

(Original post by SaltyPiratePony)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I Live In MISERY! There ain't nobody who can comfort meeee! :dance:
    I've been dancing to that all day!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I have to admit, I find the 'Oh yeahs' amaaaazing for some reason! And the table thumping MOVES me (that's gonna be my thing for a while)! The Warblers are so awesome we need a spinoff!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Wes was behind Blaine and you can see a few other uniforms at the very back... :confused: I'm SO glad fabulous fashionable Kurt is back! I must admit, part of my squealing during Blackbird was due to Kurts amaaaaazing mouring outfit! I have no idea what is going on in that photo...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Did anyone else sort of want to laugh during Kurt's speech just before he sang Blackbird? It was sort of sad but also sort of hilarious! 'I admired his optimism...'. I also LOL'd and teared up at the same time during the scene where all the Warblers voted for Kurt to do the duet. I love how one Warbler looked at his friend and grinned and put his hand up and I loved Wes' little smirk! Everyone knew about Klaine before Klaine! Oh and Kurt's comment during Pav's funeral about his mom's coffin being 'bigger' made me titter. He has this hilariously morbid wit!

Question: Is Original Song one of the best Glee episodes so far?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    OMG awesome!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Drunk Blaine= hotter than Dapper!Blaine! To quoote Santana: no me gusta BIOTA! I pretend none of it happened... hmmph, Blaine was SUCH a douche in that episode! Not because of the bi thing (that was handled SO badly!) but because when your best friend tells you he likes you, how the hell is it ok to chase after one of his best friends? Gah! Anyway... pretty Darren Criss! I don't usually fancy guys with eyebrows like THAT () but on him, they're an art form! And he's totally talented and clever and funny and articulate and hot... /rant

I've been dancing to that all day!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I have to admit, I find the 'Oh yeahs' amaaaazing for some reason! And the table thumping MOVES me (that's gonna be my thing for a while)! The Warblers are so awesome we need a spinoff!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Wes was behind Blaine and you can see a few other uniforms at the very back... :confused: I'm SO glad fabulous fashionable Kurt is back! I must admit, part of my squealing during Blackbird was due to Kurts amaaaaazing mouring outfit! I have no idea what is going on in that photo...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Did anyone else sort of want to laugh during Kurt's speech just before he sang Blackbird? It was sort of sad but also sort of hilarious! 'I admired his optimism...'. I also LOL'd and teared up at the same time during the scene where all the Warblers voted for Kurt to do the duet. I love how one Warbler looked at his friend and grinned and put his hand up and I loved Wes' little smirk! Everyone knew about Klaine before Klaine! Oh and Kurt's comment during Pav's funeral about his mom's coffin being 'bigger' made me titter. He has this hilariously morbid wit!

Question: Is Original Song one of the best Glee episodes so far?
    It was THE best in my opinion, they've been getting better every week since Christmas
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I thought Blackbird and Blaine's speech about losing one of our own was funny. All the Warblers scenes were great in that episode

ReputationRep:
    It was THE best in my opinion, they've been getting better every week since Christmas
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I thought Blackbird and Blaine's speech about losing one of our own was funny. All the Warblers scenes were great in that episode
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I liove how they were getting all up-in-arms about changing their ties! :rofl: And the random Warbler saying 'THIS IS A KANGEROO COURT!!!' gave me actual LOLz. Blackbird makes me cry. Chris Colfer has such an amazing voice. I'm actually shocked by how different he is in real life... I mean, I know he's an actor but haha, he's just even more hilarious than Kurt! And I love him saying he thought inappropriate thoughts during the Animal foam scene... so did I, Chris, so did I!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I liove how they were getting all up-in-arms about changing their ties! :rofl: And the random Warbler saying 'THIS IS A KANGEROO COURT!!!' gave me actual LOLz. Blackbird makes me cry. Chris Colfer has such an amazing voice. I'm actually shocked by how different he is in real life... I mean, I know he's an actor but haha, he's just even more hilarious than Kurt! And I love him saying he thought inappropriate thoughts during the Animal foam scene... so did I, Chris, so did I!

:rofl: I'm always amazed at just how well he plays Kurt and makes him totally believable and then is totally different. Darren's pretty good at that too...a lot of actors can only play their type of person.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Definitely agree, just rewatched it for a second time. I don't think I've ever done that with ANY tv programme, but this episode was just so gooooood

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: I'm always amazed at just how well he plays Kurt and makes him totally believable and then is totally different. Darren's pretty good at that too...a lot of actors can only play their type of person.
    Someone on the glee forums asked if Blaine is going to be a musical genuis like Darren- is there nothing he can't do? Apparently he can beatbox as well as whistle, sing, dance, play the violin, piano, sax? and whetever else he can do!
    I actually love him! He seems so modest and slightly awkward in real life and when he plays Blaine he's confident! He has a damn sexy voice whoever he is haha!
    Chris even walks and holds himself differently when he's himself and his voice is slightly lower... That sounds so dumb lol! He's just amazing! I love them both and I need to stop gushing!

(Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    Definitely agree, just rewatched it for a second time. I don't think I've ever done that with ANY tv programme, but this episode was just so gooooood
    I've only done that with Chryed scenes with EastEnders. They were my first obsessive ship and now I still love them but also LOVE Klaine!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I AM IN MISEEEEERY! The silence is slowly killing me! Oh yeeeah! I need to marry Darren Criss! For my own sanity.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I AM IN MISEEEEERY! The silence is slowly killing me! Oh yeeeah! I need to marry Darren Criss! For my own sanity.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You'll have to beat me out of the way with a stick first haha. He really is very lovely looking...

ReputationRep:
    Someone on the glee forums asked if Blaine is going to be a musical genuis like Darren- is there nothing he can't do? Apparently he can beatbox as well as whistle, sing, dance, play the violin, piano, sax? and whetever else he can do!
    I actually love him! He seems so modest and slightly awkward in real life and when he plays Blaine he's confident! He has a damn sexy voice whoever he is haha!
    Chris even walks and holds himself differently when he's himself and his voice is slightly lower... That sounds so dumb lol! He's just amazing! I love them both and I need to stop gushing!

I've only done that with Chryed scenes with EastEnders. They were my first obsessive ship and now I still love them but also LOVE Klaine!
    Oh my God he plays the violin?! I could totally duet with him...he would probably be miles better though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.