Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/klimt1234#p/u/0/y274c99GzBw This is the paley video I've been waiting for

ReputationRep:
    Original Song stuff...
    Spoiler:
    Show

oh my GOD, original song was amazing! klaine,at long last ;') may have shed a tear at their moment, and at quinn/rachel honestly can't take much more of quinn, she is just ruined as a character, she's terrible.

also, aural intensity were hilarious. as was sue punching that woman in the face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I AM IN MISEEEEERY! The silence is slowly killing me! Oh yeeeah! I need to marry Darren Criss! For my own sanity.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Loved that cover!
    didn't think the others were as good though, I liked Misery, Trouty Mouth and Only Child for obligatory and obvious reasons and Get It Right but other than that I didn't think the songs were great.

ReputationRep:
    Um... excuse me? You're not stealing MY Darren!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I cried too. I rewatched it last night and cried all over again! I think I need a love life of my own haha! I love Loser Like Me! Get it Right was just meh for me. I KLOVE Klaine!They're perfect and Darren acted his moment of realisation SO well. I don't understand internet forum haters! All the big websites seem to love Klaine!

Paley spoilers
    Spoiler:
    Show
    BOYFRIENDS! PROM! *dies* So sad Blaine doesn't transfer until season 3 but I guess it's more realistic!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm sorry, you can have all the Warblers you want but I want BLAINE!! Even though I've always been a real fangirl I think this is the first time I have a crush on an actor... Or at least since Leonardo Dicaprio (Titanic), but since I was 8 back then that hardly counts.

I have been excited for absolutely no reason all day, just because I loved this episode sooo much! The kiss was a bit quicker than I was expecting it, but both Darren and Chris really pulled it off. I was just rewatching it when my dad walked in (I always use the computer in his office) with one of his clients That really was one seriously awkward moment!!

Am I the only one who thinks the awesomeness of Klaine made the New Directions storyline (which was actually pretty good) fade into nothingness? They should have spread it over two amazing episodes instead of combining it into this one 'I think I just died!' episode...

I agree, I need my own love life, this obsession is starting to get out of hand. However, this episode has made one thing clear to me: I HAVE to get tickets for one of the London concerts!!
    And then find their hotel and stalk Darren Criss. :ninja:

The prospect of no new episodes for four weeks is really getting to me; I just saw a spoiler somewhere and I didn't even mind! :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm sorry, you can have all the Warblers you want but I want BLAINE!! Even though I've always been a real fangirl I think this is the first time I have a crush on an actor... Or at least since Leonardo Dicaprio (Titanic), but since I was 8 back then that hardly counts.

I have been excited for absolutely no reason all day, just because I loved this episode sooo much! The kiss was a bit quicker than I was expecting it, but both Darren and Chris really pulled it off. I was just rewatching it when my dad walked in (I always use the computer in his office) with one of his clients That really was one seriously awkward moment!!

Am I the only one who thinks the awesomeness of Klaine made the New Directions storyline (which was actually pretty good) fade into nothingness? They should have spread it over two amazing episodes instead of combining it into this one 'I think I just died!' episode...

I agree, I need my own love life, this obsession is starting to get out of hand. However, this episode has made one thing clear to me: I HAVE to get tickets for one of the London concerts!!
    [SIZE="1"]And then find their hotel and stalk Darren Criss. [/SIZE] :ninja:

The prospect of no new episodes for four weeks is really getting to me; I just saw a spoiler somewhere and I didn't even mind! :eek3:
    :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think it would have been nice to have it spread out...from the moment I saw that 'I'm falling in love' look from Blaine during Blackbird I was blind to other stories as it was all moving so quickly and they kept going back to Klaine and I had to use the moments inbetween to regain consciousness. I think everyone has a crush on Darren Criss, I think it's his presence...watching some of his performances in the Warblers he seems to blow most other Glee guys out of the water in my opinion. He has the whole package...singing, dancing, acting, being...

I think I should break from Glee for a while...I'm starting to confuse it with real life. For this reason for the past couple of hours I've been dancing around the house instead of thinking about Glee...to Glee songs but still it's progress right? Glee is the first thing I've really been a massive fan of, I went mad for friends close to the end but not this mad...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You'll have to beat me out of the way with a stick first haha. He really is very lovely looking...
    Oi woman! He's mine! *gets stick out and waves threateningly* I'd offer to share... but... nah!

(Original post by e hine e)
    Oh my God he plays the violin?! I could totally duet with him...he would probably be miles better though.
    The pig seems to be good at everything! *Chris Colfer voice* Dayyyymmmnnnnn Darren! /CC voice
    And you can't even hate him for it because he seems so lovely! I'm sure you'd hold your own! And you'd probably get a hug out of it! Hmmph! I might have to tag along... I'll sing croak something that vaguely sounds tuneful while you play violin!

http://www.youtube.com/user/klimt1234#p/u/0/y274c99GzBw This is the paley video I've been waiting for
    LMAO!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't act like you didn't know! :love:

ReputationRep:
    Daily Fail Glee Original Song reporting rant
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Are they stupid? Have they never heard of spoiler alerts? I'd be SO pissed if I hadn't already seen the episode. And the comments are disgusting! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1366929/Glees-Kurt-finally-shares-kiss-crush-Blaine.html

ReputationRep:
    Paley: What the frig. Why would you ask that? And get the name wrong? From what I've gathered, someone asked Chris if he'd take 'Candice McMillen' to the prom, meaning the lesbian girl who had to sue her school to be allowed to go to prom and then went to an alternative prom. The girl whose name is CONSTANCE not Candice. What a fail. I don't know how the person who asked the question expected Chris to know she wasn't some random girl!
    Chris handled it well, if I were him I would have said something like 'You know I'm ******* gay!' or 'Who?'. Yeah, there's a reason I'm not famous! I'm too blunt!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjEjEtTlK0I
    :facepalm:

Edit: Sorry for the multiple posts! I promise I'll stop!
    Edit edit: Darren Criss has really pretty eyes...
    Edit edit:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Table thumping in Misery= still awesome!

Edit edit:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Klaine kiss= still squeeworthy

Question about Original Song:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Is Pav's death scene meant to be hilarious? Because after my initial :cry: reaction, I'm now laughing my head off at Kurt saying he admired Pav's 'love of song' and 'I suspect a stroke.' and Kurt's jab at Blaine about P!nk songs! But then Blackbird makes me choked up! And then Kurt says 'Thank you' and I start laughing again! Please tell me the death scene wasn't meant to be entirely serious or I'll feel like an awful person! Blaine's look of luuuurve though! :love:

ReputationRep:
    Daily Fail Glee Original Song reporting rant
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Are they stupid? Have they never heard of spoiler alerts? I'd be SO pissed if I hadn't already seen the episode. And the comments are disgusting! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1366929/Glees-Kurt-finally-shares-kiss-crush-Blaine.html
    Spoiler:
    Show
    lol I commented and got 20 negative votes...I put my usual 'head exploding' type thing. All the positive comments have been down arrowed. Idiots.

ReputationRep:
    Paley: What the frig. Why would you ask that? And get the name wrong? From what I've gathered, someone asked Chris if he'd take 'Candice McMillen' to the prom, meaning the lesbian girl who had to sue her school to be allowed to go to prom and then went to an alternative prom. The girl whose name is CONSTANCE not Candice. What a fail. I don't know how the person who asked the question expected Chris to know she wasn't some random girl!
    Chris handled it well, if I were him I would have said something like 'You know I'm ******* gay!' or 'Who?'. Yeah, there's a reason I'm not famous! I'm too blunt!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjEjEtTlK0I
    :facepalm:

Edit: Sorry for the multiple posts! I promise I'll stop!
    Edit edit: Darren Criss has really pretty eyes...
    Edit edit:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Table thumping in Misery= still awesome!

Edit edit:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Klaine kiss= still squeeworthy
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm a fan of your enthusiasm That's from last year isn't it, I watched it earlier and just shook my head. Have you seen the entrances of the actors in the press room-the camera flashes were really getting to Darren, he kept screwing his eyes up. I'm pretty bad with flashes and always wondered how celebrities did it.

Oi woman! He's mine! *gets stick out and waves threateningly* I'd offer to share... but... nah!

The pig seems to be good at everything! *Chris Colfer voice* Dayyyymmmnnnnn Darren! /CC voice
    And you can't even hate him for it because he seems so lovely! I'm sure you'd hold your own! And you'd probably get a hug out of it! Hmmph! I might have to tag along... I'll sing croak something that vaguely sounds tuneful while you play violin!

LMAO!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't act like you didn't know! :love:
    He totally ruined the series for me :p: lol who doesn't know by now? I am so going to make that violin duet happen, I found a video of him playing it in the middle of singing and playing the guitar. Mind. Boggles.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/drew20050#p/u/3/jkpB2wxylVA aww ill darren. Someone needs to block my youtube.

ReputationRep:
    Clear link to paley highlights. About time, my ears are sore from listening over screams.

http://www.paleycenter.org/collectio...&utm_campaign=

ReputationRep:
    I really liked that ep. The song, "Loser like me" was really good too. I wish Rachel and Finn would get together soon!

ReputationRep:
    Just watching the new ep now All I have to say so far: Darren criss :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Trouty Mouth was hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, does anyone have a good link for where I can watch the new (US) episodes online? I've tried loads but they all want me to fill in surveys and then don't actually work! Am getting very frustrated as everyone else seems to have worked out how to watch them and I need to see this latest episode! Sorry because I think there is already a link hidden somewhere in this thread but I couldn't find it.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by splatblob)
    Hi, does anyone have a good link for where I can watch the new (US) episodes online? I've tried loads but they all want me to fill in surveys and then don't actually work! Am getting very frustrated as everyone else seems to have worked out how to watch them and I need to see this latest episode! Sorry because I think there is already a link hidden somewhere in this thread but I couldn't find it.
    Thanks

This works for me http://www.kleansy.com/tv/glee-season-2-episode-16/ (that's a link to the latest one but down the right hand side there's a link to glee where all the episodes are hiding)

ReputationRep:
    This works for me http://www.kleansy.com/tv/glee-season-2-episode-16/ (that's a link to the latest one but down the right hand side there's a link to glee where all the episodes are hiding)
    Thanks! I think it's working for me now

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm a fan of your enthusiasm That's from last year isn't it, I watched it earlier and just shook my head. Have you seen the entrances of the actors in the press room-the camera flashes were really getting to Darren, he kept screwing his eyes up. I'm pretty bad with flashes and always wondered how celebrities did it.

He totally ruined the series for me :p: lol who doesn't know by now? I am so going to make that violin duet happen, I found a video of him playing it in the middle of singing and playing the guitar. Mind. Boggles.
    Yeah I saw the enterances, felt SO sorry for poor Darren , though apparently his sinuses are infected. I'm being infected by the scary knowledge of Klaine fans!

Singing, Guitar and Violin??? Is he human? Seriously? Have you got a link?

I'm going to share my favourite funny Original Songs *cough* Haha, like I care about half of it! *cough* gifs now!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl: :love: Darren!

LMAO!I love Klaine fans... I know I'm one but I can't make gifs!

I want to marry Darren Criss. Like seriously, I love how insightful he is! He's worse than ME in terms of fangirling haha!

And I LOVE Trouty Mouth! :dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louzilla)
    I really liked that ep. The song, "Loser like me" was really good too. I wish Rachel and Finn would get together soon!
    Finchel. :sigh: I actually prefer her by herself when she's not mooning over him.

(Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    Just watching the new ep now All I have to say so far: Darren criss :drool:
    Oi. Can people please stop stealing my man? :rolleyes:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.