Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Finchel. :sigh: I actually prefer her by herself when she's not mooning over him.

Oi. Can people please stop stealing my man? :rolleyes:
    Pfft. he was mine first :plz2:

actually makes me smile huge amounts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think it would have been nice to have it spread out...from the moment I saw that 'I'm falling in love' look from Blaine during Blackbird I was blind to other stories as it was all moving so quickly and they kept going back to Klaine and I had to use the moments inbetween to regain consciousness. I think everyone has a crush on Darren Criss, I think it's his presence...watching some of his performances in the Warblers he seems to blow most other Glee guys out of the water in my opinion. He has the whole package...singing, dancing, acting, being...

I think I should break from Glee for a while...I'm starting to confuse it with real life. For this reason for the past couple of hours I've been dancing around the house instead of thinking about Glee...to Glee songs but still it's progress right? Glee is the first thing I've really been a massive fan of, I went mad for friends close to the end but not this mad...
    Good idea, so should I. It's actually starting to get a bit depressing; my life isn't too exciting or fun at the moment, and Glee is one of the only things I have to look forward to - and then they make us wait for four weeks! I should really try to find some hobbies... Especially since I have a rejection from my favourite university heading my way. I need some Glee to cheer me up after that!

Thanks for the links to all the great video's by the way!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    'Wow, Darren, I think I need a cigarette now!' is possibly one of the funniest things ever. And the videos from that convention or whatever it was were really nice too

Is anyone else here going to one of the concerts in London? Or does anyone know where I should look for affordable tickets? What I'm aming for is a floor seat or first tier seat that won't require me to sell any vital organs in order to pay for it. What I really should do is get a job and buy one of the VIP tickets so I can physically throw myself at Darren Criss' feet (emotionally I'm there alreaedy) :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Good idea, so should I. It's actually starting to get a bit depressing; my life isn't too exciting or fun at the moment, and Glee is one of the only things I have to look forward to - and then they make us wait for four weeks! I should really try to find some hobbies... Especially since I have a rejection from my favourite university heading my way. I need some Glee to cheer me up after that!

Thanks for the links to all the great video's by the way!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    'Wow, Darren, I think I need a cigarette now!' is possibly one of the funniest things ever. And the videos from that convention or whatever it was were really nice too

Is anyone else here going to one of the concerts in London? Or does anyone know where I should look for affordable tickets? What I'm aming for is a floor seat or first tier seat that won't require me to sell any vital organs in order to pay for it. What I really should do is get a job and buy one of the VIP tickets so I can physically throw myself at Darren Criss' feet (emotionally I'm there alreaedy) :love:
    I'm not going (would have loved to but the only seats I ever found were way up in the roof or something). I suppose you might find some on ebay still on floor level but all the ticket sites I've been on have only had the bad seats left. I think you'll be in a queue for Darren Criss

I had fun watching the videos yesterday-my life is boring at the moment too, I'm using the excuse that from September I'll be busy with uni so I deserve time to relax with Glee now

What's your favourite university? and what subject? (attempting to de-gleeify my brain!).

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I saw the enterances, felt SO sorry for poor Darren , though apparently his sinuses are infected. I'm being infected by the scary knowledge of Klaine fans!

Singing, Guitar and Violin??? Is he human? Seriously? Have you got a link?

I'm going to share my favourite funny Original Songs *cough* Haha, like I care about half of it! *cough* gifs now!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl: :love: Darren!

LMAO!I love Klaine fans... I know I'm one but I can't make gifs!

I want to marry Darren Criss. Like seriously, I love how insightful he is! He's worse than ME in terms of fangirling haha!

And I LOVE Trouty Mouth! :dance:
    :rofl:

here's a link, not too good quality but the violin is pretty good halfway through http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ7UW2yuBI0

ReputationRep:
    Daily Fail Glee Original Song reporting rant
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Are they stupid? Have they never heard of spoiler alerts? I'd be SO pissed if I hadn't already seen the episode. And the comments are disgusting! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1366929/Glees-Kurt-finally-shares-kiss-crush-Blaine.html
    oh wow that's ridiculous! and every positive comment has been rated waaay down.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going (would have loved to but the only seats I ever found were way up in the roof or something). I suppose you might find some on ebay still on floor level but all the ticket sites I've been on have only had the bad seats left. I think you'll be in a queue for Darren Criss

I had fun watching the videos yesterday-my life is boring at the moment too, I'm using the excuse that from September I'll be busy with uni so I deserve time to relax with Glee now

What's your favourite university? and what subject? (attempting to de-gleeify my brain!).
    Oh, I didn't know you were heading of to university too! For what subject? Have you already decided on your firm or are you still waiting for replies?

My favourite university is St. Andrews I applied for English to Oxford, Edinburgh, St. Andrews, Aberdeen and Royal Holloway. I got rejections from the first two, offers from the last two. I really liked Oxford and their rejection was quite hard to take, but at the moment I really have my heart set on St. Andrews. It's everything I want from a university, and I am not too keen on Aberdeen or Royal Holloway anymore. It really is taking forever for them to get back to me (which can't be a good sign!), and since they are so competetive I know I don't have a chance.

I know, only the highest seats or those on the sides are still available. I have seen people selling tickets online for almost £1000 - which is just outrageous, especially since there still are VIP tickets available for a quarter of that price. The VIP thing was a joke though; even if I had the money I wouldn't do it. I would feel very embarrassed and uncomfortable, and the whole idea of asking people for so much money just for a quick photo feels wrong to me. They really shouldn't try to use their fans' insanity against them! What I would like, however, are the 'normal' VIP tickets where you get a great seat, some gifts and a little Glee party :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to see the Manchester one in June Actually can't wait! First tier seats near the stage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm sorry, you can have all the Warblers you want but I want BLAINE!! Even though I've always been a real fangirl I think this is the first time I have a crush on an actor... Or at least since Leonardo Dicaprio (Titanic), but since I was 8 back then that hardly counts.

I have been excited for absolutely no reason all day, just because I loved this episode sooo much! The kiss was a bit quicker than I was expecting it, but both Darren and Chris really pulled it off. I was just rewatching it when my dad walked in (I always use the computer in his office) with one of his clients That really was one seriously awkward moment!!

Am I the only one who thinks the awesomeness of Klaine made the New Directions storyline (which was actually pretty good) fade into nothingness? They should have spread it over two amazing episodes instead of combining it into this one 'I think I just died!' episode...

I agree, I need my own love life, this obsession is starting to get out of hand. However, this episode has made one thing clear to me: I HAVE to get tickets for one of the London concerts!!
    And then find their hotel and stalk Darren Criss. :ninja:

The prospect of no new episodes for four weeks is really getting to me; I just saw a spoiler somewhere and I didn't even mind! :eek3:
    LMAO
    Spoiler:
    Show
    after my two second crush on gavel guy/cheekbone asain guy/ Wes, I've decided he's not hot anymore! I need Darren haha, his charisma... :coma:
    I liked Blaine from the gayest moment ever the moment he and Kurt ran down the hall in slow mo holding hands but I fell in love with Darren during Hey Soul Sister when he was owning that stage. We could share him? ;p so glad Darren isn't just my reason for wanting to go to see Glee Live! As much as I love the show, I wouldn't spend money on it especially as I love the songs in context and don't care to see anyone live... until Darren! Now I want to go to the tour and bump into him accidentally on purpose and kidnap him haha! It's a good thing I can't afford to go! Wouldn't want to get myself a restraining order! I don't think it's possible not to love Darren which is why I'm baffled that he has haters! Even my sister who claims to hate Glee (but watches every episode with me) says Darren Criss is fiiine! He is! He's just amazing...at everything! ...Including kissing by the sound of Chris' 'Daaaayyyym Darren!' (which still makes me lol).

GUYS, you know what I can't believe? Kurt and Blaine are BOYFRIENDS!!! Eeeeeeeee!
    Yeah, I don't even care that I'm past the boundaries of normality! Especially now I found people on the Klaine shippers forum who are Chryedians too! I should add Im an even bigger Chryed fan than I am a Klaine one so that made me happy! I've got the MTV song in my head! 'Ohh they kissed! Holy ****, cue the confetti and make a gif! Since introducing Darren Criss they've been promising just this! Oh the bliss! *shuts up*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coffee&cigarettes)
    oh wow that's ridiculous! and every positive comment has been rated waaay down.
    My comment had 26 red arrows yesterday and this morning was upto 6 green ones :woo:

(Original post by Ambs)
    Oh, I didn't know you were heading of to university too! For what subject? Have you already decided on your firm or are you still waiting for replies?

My favourite university is St. Andrews I applied for English to Oxford, Edinburgh, St. Andrews, Aberdeen and Royal Holloway. I got rejections from the first two, offers from the last two. I really liked Oxford and their rejection was quite hard to take, but at the moment I really have my heart set on St. Andrews. It's everything I want from a university, and I am not too keen on Aberdeen or Royal Holloway anymore. It really is taking forever for them to get back to me (which can't be a good sign!), and since they are so competetive I know I don't have a chance.

I know, only the highest seats or those on the sides are still available. I have seen people selling tickets online for almost £1000 - which is just outrageous, especially since there still are VIP tickets available for a quarter of that price. The VIP thing was a joke though; even if I had the money I wouldn't do it. I would feel very embarrassed and uncomfortable, and the whole idea of asking people for so much money just for a quick photo feels wrong to me. They really shouldn't try to use their fans' insanity against them! What I would like, however, are the 'normal' VIP tickets where you get a great seat, some gifts and a little Glee party :awesome:
    I'm going to Sheffield for Maths don't feel too bad about Oxford, I got in Cambridge and had to leave after 6 weeks (illness) but it really wasn't what I thought it would be anyway, as much as I liked the city and traditions. Plus most of my friends who got turned down by Oxford/Cambridge and in UCL/Imperial/Durham/St. Andrews were all more intelligent than me! From what I remember the St. Andrews people at my college got their offers late too. Woah, £1000 is ridiculous, I wouldn't do the photo thing either, I'd feel stupidly stupid

LMAO
    Spoiler:
    Show
    after my two second crush on gavel guy/cheekbone asain guy/ Wes, I've decided he's not hot anymore! I need Darren haha, his charisma... :coma:
    I liked Blaine from the gayest moment ever the moment he and Kurt ran down the hall in slow mo holding hands but I fell in love with Darren during Hey Soul Sister when he was owning that stage. We could share him? ;p so glad Darren isn't just my reason for wanting to go to see Glee Live! As much as I love the show, I wouldn't spend money on it especially as I love the songs in context and don't care to see anyone live... until Darren! Now I want to go to the tour and bump into him accidentally on purpose and kidnap him haha! It's a good thing I can't afford to go! Wouldn't want to get myself a restraining order! I don't think it's possible not to love Darren which is why I'm baffled that he has haters! Even my sister who claims to hate Glee (but watches every episode with me) says Darren Criss is fiiine! He is! He's just amazing...at everything! ...Including kissing by the sound of Chris' 'Daaaayyyym Darren!' (which still makes me lol).

GUYS, you know what I can't believe? Kurt and Blaine are BOYFRIENDS!!! Eeeeeeeee!
    Yeah, I don't even care that I'm past the boundaries of normality! Especially now I found people on the Klaine shippers forum who are Chryedians too! I should add Im an even bigger Chryed fan than I am a Klaine one so that made me happy! I've got the MTV song in my head! 'Ohh they kissed! Holy ****, cue the confetti and make a gif! Since introducing Darren Criss they've been promising just this! Oh the bliss! *shuts up*
    :rofl: you and your crushes :p:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    How can you be a bigger fan of anything than Klaine?! (Nice sig quote by the way!). I've got that song in my head too-people will think I'm crazy if I start singing it out loud. I showed my sister the video yesterday and she wasn't impressed. Obviously she has no humourous bone whatsoever. I LOVE they're boyfriends now, in the interviews to have them speaking openly about it was amazing. The interview you got your gif from (the kissing chris colfer one) was hilarious

I've made real progress with my weaning off all Glee music this morning, so far I've listened to Raise Your Glass by Pink, Hey, Soul Sister by Train, Tik Tok by K dollar sign ha, tried listening to the When I Get You Alone original, didn't like it so listened to Darren Criss, then Loser Like Me (Glee obviously there's no original). Plus Born This Way by Gaga...soon to be covered by Glee. Real progress.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    When I watch Hey Soul Sister now and there's that 'blow my mind' bit all I can think of it 'THEY'RE TOGETHER NOW'.

ReputationRep:
    LMAO
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    When they first introduced Darren Criss I didn't even notice how hot he was! I just thought 'yay, someone for Kurt!', because I had been feeling so sorry for him those past weeks. Of all the Glee storylines, his was the first that actually got to me and made me the insane fan I am right now

But then, there was Soul Sister... And I've never been the same person since :love: That was so, so beautiful and sexy at the same time - despite the strange faces Darren makes when he's singing (he really has got a humongous mouth when he belts out ).

What's a Chryedian? Sorry to sound thick but before I came on here I had never heard of Klaine either

That 'damn Darren!' thing is just hilarious I just love how Chris manages to compliment and tease Darren at the same time - you can really see he's a bit embarrassed about it all I'm always suprised to see how different Chris is from Kurt, that really prooves what an amazing actor he is!

That MTV recap was awesome, I laughed out loud! I just love how everyone is celebrating this kiss, it's such a big deal! I watched the episode again last night, and I didn't rewind that scene three times... :ninja: I do wonder which one of them was inhaling through his nose so heavily, that was just weird

About the tour: at first I wasn't into the music that much, but lately I can't help singing all the time! I think I would really enjoy the concert, but at the same time I know I would go home disappointed because I didn't accidentaly bump into Darren Criss and married him I honestly don't get people who do the meet and greet thing. I can perfectly imagine people loving the actors and wanting to meet them (ahem), but in a normal way, not stalking them or paying lots of money for it. I prefer dreaming about fairytale romantic encounters. They're sad and won't take place, but they're not as creepy

ReputationRep:
    I love the sheer amount of Darren Criss love there is in the world. Tbf, how could you not love him? :love:
    I would love to go to one of the concerts (especially as they're all around the time of my birthday) but I'd have to sell an arm and a leg to get tickets now, and I suppose I should keep those for now....

ReputationRep:
    My comment had 26 red arrows yesterday and this morning was upto 6 green ones :woo:

I'm going to Sheffield for Maths don't feel too bad about Oxford, I got in Cambridge and had to leave after 6 weeks (illness) but it really wasn't what I thought it would be anyway, as much as I liked the city and traditions. Plus most of my friends who got turned down by Oxford/Cambridge and in UCL/Imperial/Durham/St. Andrews were all more intelligent than me! From what I remember the St. Andrews people at my college got their offers late too. Woah, £1000 is ridiculous, I wouldn't do the photo thing either, I'd feel stupidly stupid

:rofl: you and your crushes :p:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    How can you be a bigger fan of anything than Klaine?! (Nice sig quote by the way!). I've got that song in my head too-people will think I'm crazy if I start singing it out loud. I showed my sister the video yesterday and she wasn't impressed. Obviously she has no humourous bone whatsoever. I LOVE they're boyfriends now, in the interviews to have them speaking openly about it was amazing. The interview you got your gif from (the kissing chris colfer one) was hilarious

I've made real progress with my weaning off all Glee music this morning, so far I've listened to Raise Your Glass by Pink, Hey, Soul Sister by Train, Tik Tok by K dollar sign ha, tried listening to the When I Get You Alone original, didn't like it so listened to Darren Criss, then Loser Like Me (Glee obviously there's no original). Plus Born This Way by Gaga...soon to be covered by Glee. Real progress.
    Congrats! I actually considered Sheffield, but it's so difficult to make well-informed decisions if you're not a native. I've only been to the UK three times or so, so I had to trust the prospectus when it came to making decision. I actually regret some choices now (especially Aberdeen), but oh well...So sorry to hear things didn't work out for you in Cambridge. I really loved Oxford, but to be honest I don't know if it would have been the best place for me in the end. I have a lot of health problems, and I can easily imagine having to drop out too; I don't think Oxbridge is a place where you can afford to get ill during term! I really hope St. Andrews is just late, but I am losing hope with every hour that passes without an answer. And seeing people on here getting offers while they don't even inted to take them up is very painful!

Spoiler:
    Show
    That MTV thing was soo funny I watched it three times already. But the Behind the Glee thing was even better. Are you talking about that or yet another interview (here's hoping for more! )?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    I love the sheer amount of Darren Criss love there is in the world. Tbf, how could you not love him? :love:
    I would love to go to one of the concerts (especially as they're all around the time of my birthday) but I'd have to sell an arm and a leg to get tickets now, and I suppose I should keep those for now....
    Same here And I don't want to be somewhere I can't see a thing. My plan is to take part in every single 'win tickets' competition that is heading our way, and to keep an eye on the official website. I heard that they sometimes release extra tickets a few days before the day, so who knows?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Congrats! I actually considered Sheffield, but it's so difficult to make well-informed decisions if you're not a native. I've only been to the UK three times or so, so I had to trust the prospectus when it came to making decision. I actually regret some choices now (especially Aberdeen), but oh well...So sorry to hear things didn't work out for you in Cambridge. I really loved Oxford, but to be honest I don't know if it would have been the best place for me in the end. I have a lot of health problems, and I can easily imagine having to drop out too; I don't think Oxbridge is a place where you can afford to get ill during term! I really hope St. Andrews is just late, but I am losing hope with every hour that passes without an answer. And seeing people on here getting offers while they don't even inted to take them up is very painful!

Spoiler:
    Show
    That MTV thing was soo funny I watched it three times already. But the Behind the Glee thing was even better. Are you talking about that or yet another interview (here's hoping for more! )?
    There's another interview I'll just go find the link, it's with them individually but still cute.

I applied to Sheffield as it's close to home and I was expecting not to like the city but I visited the other month and really liked it. I actually thought it had a better feel to it than Cambridge-I think it's easy to get caught up in the Oxbridge buzz, especially as it's such an involved application process that you can forget about what other places will be like.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBID49q_1bQ

Hope it's not a repeat of something people have seen...then again, nothing wrong with a repeat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Same here And I don't want to be somewhere I can't see a thing. My plan is to take part in every single 'win tickets' competition that is heading our way, and to keep an eye on the official website. I heard that they sometimes release extra tickets a few days before the day, so who knows?
    That would be an AMAZING birthday present! I suppose I'll just keep checking, and watching multiple interviews and rewatching old episodes in the meantime

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yet more interviews http://www.ontheredcarpet.com/Glee-star-Darren-Criss-says-Blaine-and-Kurt-may-not-be-official-after-kiss---See-video/8019890

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yet more interviews http://www.ontheredcarpet.com/Glee-star-Darren-Criss-says-Blaine-and-Kurt-may-not-be-official-after-kiss---See-video/8019890
    Spoiler:
    Show
    As much as I love you Criss, no trolling! Ryan Murphy said Blaine was 'the boyfriend'. :adore: Can't scare me... I have to say I LOVE Criss Colfer talking about the kiss, they're both so hilarious! You get Darren being all analytical and Chris calling us all perves and joking about onions!

Chris is SO different from Kurt it suprises me!

Oh and in true Rachel Berry fashion, I have an annoucement to make. It goes without saying that I am fabulously talented and you all know I can make puppies whimper with the beauty of my wonderful pervy comments on here and you all have to push yourselves trying to keep up with the shining beacon that is my amazing talent... but, I have to say... you're all doing a remarkable job keeping this thread alive! Of course, we all know this thread would be nothing without ME but you guys are a fabulous second best and though your talent is nothing in comparison to mine, you're all amazing! There's no need to thank me!

*breathes overdramatically a la Berry*
    Guys, what I'm trying to say is...
    I love this thread! You guys are totally awesome (geddit? ).
    /random Rachelness :cool:

You know what I really want to see? Rachel's gay dads! Not in a pervy way (:teehee:) - though I wonder if they'll get John Barrowman involved- but because I want to see what they're like with Rachel!

(Original post by Ambs)
    xx
    This is Chryed. Sums the story up fairly well haha, except fails to mention the most important bit! Syed's a Muslim and he falls in love with Christian and obviously Islam doesn't approve of homosexuality (to say the least) so he proposes to a woman so he doesn't shame his family and mucho angst and drama ensues. I love this video. Haha. I haven't watched any Chryed clips for ages because they haven't really been on EastEnders for ages- bloody new producer! But they're coming back! Yay! I'll shut up now.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    As much as I love you Criss, no trolling! Ryan Murphy said Blaine was 'the boyfriend'. :adore: Can't scare me... I have to say I LOVE Criss Colfer talking about the kiss, they're both so hilarious! You get Darren being all analytical and Chris calling us all perves and joking about onions!

Chris is SO different from Kurt it suprises me!

Oh and in true Rachel Berry fashion, I have an annoucement to make. It goes without saying that I am fabulously talented and you all know I can make puppies whimper with the beauty of my wonderful pervy comments on here and you all have to push yourselves trying to keep up with the shining beacon that is my amazing talent... but, I have to say... you're all doing a remarkable job keeping this thread alive! Of course, we all know this thread would be nothing without ME but you guys are a fabulous second best and though your talent is nothing in comparison to mine, you're all amazing! There's no need to thank me!

*breathes overdramatically a la Berry*
    Guys, what I'm trying to say is...
    [COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="5"]I love this thread! You guys are totally awesome[/SIZE][/COLOR] (geddit? ).
    /random Rachelness :cool:

You know what I really want to see? Rachel's gay dads! Not in a pervy way (:teehee:) - though I wonder if they'll get John Barrowman involved- but because I want to see what they're like with Rachel!

This is Chryed. Sums the story up fairly well haha, except fails to mention the most important bit! Syed's a Muslim and he falls in love with Christian and obviously Islam doesn't approve of homosexuality (to say the least) so he proposes to a woman so he doesn't shame his family and mucho angst and drama ensues. I love this video. Haha. I haven't watched any Chryed clips for ages because they haven't really been on EastEnders for ages- bloody new producer! But they're coming back! Yay! I'll shut up now.
    lol, you're on fire today

Spoiler:
    Show
    I know, Darren trying to play it down HE CAN'T DO THAT TO US! I love Chris Colfer more every day, he should win every award going. Forever. When I wrote forever just then I remembered Blaine's line

I'd like to see Rachel's dads too although they did have a picture of them in the pilot so it'd be weird as the actors would be different from the picture. I found it funny when one was black and one white and she said she didn't know which one was her real father :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.