Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl: at the reaction video on this page http://www.gleeforum.com/index.php?showtopic=11372&st=995 20 there's also a great fan video on the next page to a piano version of teenage dream.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    As much as I love you Criss, no trolling! Ryan Murphy said Blaine was 'the boyfriend'. :adore: Can't scare me... I have to say I LOVE Criss Colfer talking about the kiss, they're both so hilarious! You get Darren being all analytical and Chris calling us all perves and joking about onions!

Chris is SO different from Kurt it suprises me!

Oh and in true Rachel Berry fashion, I have an annoucement to make. It goes without saying that I am fabulously talented and you all know I can make puppies whimper with the beauty of my wonderful pervy comments on here and you all have to push yourselves trying to keep up with the shining beacon that is my amazing talent... but, I have to say... you're all doing a remarkable job keeping this thread alive! Of course, we all know this thread would be nothing without ME but you guys are a fabulous second best and though your talent is nothing in comparison to mine, you're all amazing! There's no need to thank me!

*breathes overdramatically a la Berry*
    Guys, what I'm trying to say is...
    I love this thread! You guys are totally awesome (geddit? ).
    /random Rachelness :cool:

You know what I really want to see? Rachel's gay dads! Not in a pervy way (:teehee:) - though I wonder if they'll get John Barrowman involved- but because I want to see what they're like with Rachel!

This is Chryed. Sums the story up fairly well haha, except fails to mention the most important bit! Syed's a Muslim and he falls in love with Christian and obviously Islam doesn't approve of homosexuality (to say the least) so he proposes to a woman so he doesn't shame his family and mucho angst and drama ensues. I love this video. Haha. I haven't watched any Chryed clips for ages because they haven't really been on EastEnders for ages- bloody new producer! But they're coming back! Yay! I'll shut up now.
    I think that would just complete my life.

ReputationRep:
    http://perezhilton.com/2011-03-16-vi...ting-show-fuse

:rofl:

WHERE WAS I IN 2008??!

ReputationRep:
    LMAO! I always laugh (fondly) when I see Darren with his (non) Jewfro!
    I love Perez Hilton! 'Can't go anywhere without girls (and guys) throwing themselves at him. Those dreamy eyes, those dimples, that voice - what is not to love!'
    True that! I'm so glad he cut his hair though... :blush: He really is much sexier now! :cool:
    If he's turned off by bad dancers, I don't stand a chance! Wish I lived up to my damn stereotype!

ReputationRep:
    I can only imagine what Kurt's reaction would be if he saw Blaine with that hair xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spectrum~)
    I can only imagine what Kurt's reaction would be if he saw Blaine with that hair xD

If you ignore the towelette bit...

Original Songs Reaction
    Spoiler:
    Show
    LMAO!
    This is more epic than my reaction! I fell out of my chair and squealed, this dude JUMPS ON HIS BED! :rofl:

Gorrrrgeous video (but spoilers for pretty much all the epsiodes that haven't aired in the UK so don't watch if you watch at UK pace.)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Are you sure you want to do this?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Are you really sure you want to do this?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Really?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    As you wish!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cYmxz1ykxo animal rehearsals

For my reaction, I just sat there through Blaine's speech thinking 'he's confessing everything OMG they're going to be together' then when he put his hand on Kurt's I thought they were probably going to kiss and I think I just stopped breathing at that point...I was squeeing so much in my head. definitely better than when Ross and Rachel got together on Friends.

If you ignore the towelette bit...

Original Songs Reaction
    Spoiler:
    Show
    LMAO!
    This is more epic than my reaction! I fell out of my chair and squealed, this dude JUMPS ON HIS BED! :rofl:

Gorrrrgeous video (but spoilers for pretty much all the epsiodes that haven't aired in the UK so don't watch if you watch at UK pace.)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Are you sure you want to do this?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Are you really sure you want to do this?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Really?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    As you wish!

The video isn't showing up for me :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cYmxz1ykxo animal rehearsals

For my reaction, I just sat there through Blaine's speech thinking 'he's confessing everything OMG they're going to be together' then when he put his hand on Kurt's I thought they were probably going to kiss and I think I just stopped breathing at that point...I was squeeing so much in my head. definitely better than when Ross and Rachel got together on Friends.

The video isn't showing up for me :cry:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I saw Animal rehearsals! I wish they'd picked Animal as background music! Chris' dancing is pretty good! Are you on the Kurt/Blaine livejournal comm or just the glee forums? I couldn't concentrate during Hell to the No! I was looking forward to that scene but my brain was like *can't process*. I was on the Glee forum going 'OMG! Did they- Did Blaine? Did I see that? Did YOU see that?? Did I actually see Klaine kiss? And that sweet confession??? *dies* You move me Kurt! *dies* OMFG THEY KISSED! *dies*' When Blaine made the speech and touched Kurt's hand I wasn't expecting it at all so I was just frozen and staring at the screen. When they kissed I did that thing where you cup your mouth but nothing comes out and perched on the edge of my chair, ended up falling off and jumped round the room and then caught myself remembering it was like 12:20am! Sorry for the embedding fail, I'll just link to it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQVNs9G-HzM
    I do love Klaine! They're like the second most interesting couple on Glee (next to Brittana) but Klaine are the most squeesome and romantic! Why can't they make the het couples interesting?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I saw Animal rehearsals! I wish they'd picked Animal as background music! Chris' dancing is pretty good! Are you on the Kurt/Blaine livejournal comm or just the glee forums? I couldn't concentrate during Hell to the No! I was looking forward to that scene but my brain was like *can't process*. I was on the Glee forum going 'OMG! Did they- Did Blaine? Did I see that? Did YOU see that?? Did I actually see Klaine kiss? And that sweet confession??? *dies* You move me Kurt! *dies* OMFG THEY KISSED! *dies*' When Blaine made the speech and touched Kurt's hand I wasn't expecting it at all so I was just frozen and staring at the screen. When they kissed I did that thing where you cup your mouth but nothing comes out and perched on the edge of my chair, ended up falling off and jumped round the room and then caught myself remembering it was like 12:20am! Sorry for the embedding fail, I'll just link to it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQVNs9G-HzM
    I do love Klaine! They're like the second most interesting couple on Glee (next to Brittana) but Klaine are the most squeesome and romantic! Why can't they make the het couples interesting?
    I got a tweet from the actress who plays coach Beiste!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm usually only on the glee forums but the animal link was on livejournal-the one I've linked to is the slowed down to normal speed version though and it is set to Animal

I wasn't paying much attention during Hell to the No either but I think it was the best song to do after that kiss lol. I only went on the forums during the ad breaks-too scared of missing something!

I hope they make Brittana more romantic (or even if they got someone else for Santana) as that has the potential to be great too but at the moment I prefer Klaine.

That video is gorgeous!!

ReputationRep:
    I got a tweet from the actress who plays coach Beiste!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm usually only on the glee forums but the animal link was on livejournal-the one I've linked to is the slowed down to normal speed version though and it is set to Animal

I wasn't paying much attention during Hell to the No either but I think it was the best song to do after that kiss lol. I only went on the forums during the ad breaks-too scared of missing something!

I hope they make Brittana more romantic (or even if they got someone else for Santana) as that has the potential to be great too but at the moment I prefer Klaine.

That video is gorgeous!!
    OMG what did she say to you? Apparently her and Darren Criss have a mutual love-in haha!

I've realised I've missed two episodes! Comeback and the superbowl one!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I finally watched Comeback. Take Me or Leave Me from Rent with Mercedes and Rachel= BEST thing ever. They need to do more diva-offs haha! I'm watching Original Songs... again, don't judge me! And Blackbird is still perfection. I can't stop laughing at Kurt's melodramatic mourning outfit, his dig at Blaine and the 'Thank you' at the end. It's just so Kurt! I also love Misery! And Blaine's face at the end, awww, he looks so crushed! That's what makes Klaine so sweet, Blaine would do anything to make Kurt happy and get his approval even though from the start it looked like Kurt was leaning on Blaine. They lean on each other and it's adorable! The bit where Kurt says 'Especially Pavarotti' is really cute and it makes me feel bad for laughing at the death scene where they're whistling back and forth! I actually agree about Brittana. Brittana does need to be more romantic. I think it's more about Santana than Santana and Brittany as a couple at the moment. Oh, I can't keep watching OS! I'm addicted, it's like crack! I'm going to watch Superbowl ep now!

ReputationRep:
    OMG what did she say to you? Apparently her and Darren Criss have a mutual love-in haha!

I've realised I've missed two episodes! Comeback and the superbowl one!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I finally watched Comeback. Take Me or Leave Me from Rent with Mercedes and Rachel= BEST thing ever. They need to do more diva-offs haha! I'm watching Original Songs... again, don't judge me! And Blackbird is still perfection. I can't stop laughing at Kurt's melodramatic mourning outfit, his dig at Blaine and the 'Thank you' at the end. It's just so Kurt! I also love Misery! And Blaine's face at the end, awww, he looks so crushed! That's what makes Klaine so sweet, Blaine would do anything to make Kurt happy and get his approval even though from the start it looked like Kurt was leaning on Blaine. They lean on each other and it's adorable! The bit where Kurt says 'Especially Pavarotti' is really cute and it makes me feel bad for laughing at the death scene where they're whistling back and forth! I actually agree about Brittana. Brittana does need to be more romantic. I think it's more about Santana than Santana and Brittany as a couple at the moment. Oh, I can't keep watching OS! I'm addicted, it's like crack! I'm going to watch Superbowl ep now!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The superbowl ep is the one episode I haven't watched more than once since it aired as the SLS one came a couple of days after and that was far more interesting to watch over and over (can't think why). I was thinking they've done it so, so well with Klaine...I downloaded all the Klaine scenes off the forum this morning and it's funny to see Kurt being totally dependent and exploring another side of himself then in the last episode it had kind of turned around and Kurt let Blaine know some things about himself and he was almost a mentor. I love the way he says especially pavarotti although those scenes were hilarious! I watched OS before too...well skipped some scenes.

Well I had no idea she was on twitter then yesterday I found her and I was just like 'it's coach beiste and I love her scenes etc' and she tweeted back thank you Natalie. I didn't think she'd tweet back as I usually don't tweet celebrities lol...it made me so happy that she used my name I've no idea why. Yeah, she'd tweeted him earlier in the day or something. Extra happy

I am so easily pleased...

Superbowl ep on tv on Monday...I can't wait for SLS and BIOTA to be on as those ones onwards were awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The superbowl ep is the one episode I haven't watched more than once since it aired as the SLS one came a couple of days after and that was far more interesting to watch over and over (can't think why). I was thinking they've done it so, so well with Klaine...I downloaded all the Klaine scenes off the forum this morning and it's funny to see Kurt being totally dependent and exploring another side of himself then in the last episode it had kind of turned around and Kurt let Blaine know some things about himself and he was almost a mentor. I love the way he says especially pavarotti although those scenes were hilarious! I watched OS before too...well skipped some scenes.

Well I had no idea she was on twitter then yesterday I found her and I was just like 'it's coach beiste and I love her scenes etc' and she tweeted back thank you Natalie. I didn't think she'd tweet back as I usually don't tweet celebrities lol...it made me so happy that she used my name I've no idea why. Yeah, she'd tweeted him earlier in the day or something. Extra happy

I am so easily pleased...

Superbowl ep on tv on Monday...I can't wait for SLS and BIOTA to be on as those ones onwards were awesome.
    I would have died if she'd tweeted me, not gonna lie!
    I need to add her now! Think I have everyone else but her. I hardly go on Twitter though so there's not much point!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm trying to find the download link now... My rating goes: OS> SLS>Sexy> BIOTA. I did like BIOTA because it was fun seeing them all drunk! But the Blaine-Rachel kiss made me feel physically sick! I was like 'Meh. Klaine are going to get together.' I was hardcore PISSED at Blaine that episode though. If you know someone, who you consider a friend, likes you, why would you go out on a date with one of their best friends? It's just horrible to Kurt. But I liked that Blaine wanted Kurt's approval/opinion and I hated Kurt's ignorant little rant about bisexuality just because he wanted Blaine to be what he wanted. If Kurt had been like 'LOL, yeah, I kissed Brittany once just to see...' it would have been ok but the fact he pulled the 'Bisexuality doesn't exist' card annoyed me.

Which is why I NEEEED a Kurtana conversation. And Rachel going 'Wouldn't it be better if you knew he was straight so you didn't get hurt?' to Kurt confused me. Blaine isn't STRAIGHT. At best he'd be bisexual. And why Rachel? Just another blow for Kurt. Meh. They both annoyed me in that ep. I liked that they had their first argument and worked it through. And it's pretty true to life. You do end up kissing people you're not attracted to when you're drunk! Sexuality doesn't change that haha.
    I do really like SLS because there were cute Klaine moments galore and I LOVED Firework because for once Rachel wasn't singing something related to Finn (even though it was, in a way!). Sexy just made me laugh- and cry. I loved Blaine's confusion at Kurt's un-sexy faces which in my view, shows that he DOES see Kurt as sexy. And he was flirty as hell in the mirror scene! Yeah, I'll shut up now! I have Klaine on the brain! I'm so happy! It's so sad to be so happy over a fictional TV couple!

ReputationRep:
    I would have died if she'd tweeted me, not gonna lie!
    I need to add her now! Think I have everyone else but her. I hardly go on Twitter though so there's not much point!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm trying to find the download link now... My rating goes: OS> SLS>Sexy> BIOTA. I did like BIOTA because it was fun seeing them all drunk! But the Blaine-Rachel kiss made me feel physically sick! I was like 'Meh. Klaine are going to get together.' I was hardcore PISSED at Blaine that episode though. If you know someone, who you consider a friend, likes you, why would you go out on a date with one of their best friends? It's just horrible to Kurt. But I liked that Blaine wanted Kurt's approval/opinion and I hated Kurt's ignorant little rant about bisexuality just because he wanted Blaine to be what he wanted. If Kurt had been like 'LOL, yeah, I kissed Brittany once just to see...' it would have been ok but the fact he pulled the 'Bisexuality doesn't exist' card annoyed me.

Which is why I NEEEED a Kurtana conversation. And Rachel going 'Wouldn't it be better if you knew he was straight so you didn't get hurt?' to Kurt confused me. Blaine isn't STRAIGHT. At best he'd be bisexual. And why Rachel? Just another blow for Kurt. Meh. They both annoyed me in that ep. I liked that they had their first argument and worked it through. And it's pretty true to life. You do end up kissing people you're not attracted to when you're drunk! Sexuality doesn't change that haha.
    I do really like SLS because there were cute Klaine moments galore and I LOVED Firework because for once Rachel wasn't singing something related to Finn (even though it was, in a way!). Sexy just made me laugh- and cry. I loved Blaine's confusion at Kurt's un-sexy faces which in my view, shows that he DOES see Kurt as sexy. And he was flirty as hell in the mirror scene! Yeah, I'll shut up now! I have Klaine on the brain! I'm so happy! It's so sad to be so happy over a fictional TV couple!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think mine are in that order too-OS for the kiss (obviously), SLS for the general valentine's mushiness and the GAP attack :rofl: Sexy for Brittana goodness and the Kurt/Blaine sex faces hoopla then BIOTA because I love DYWMB and blame it on the alcohol (the song) was good too. Basically they've got better every episode I'm just hoping they continue in that way! I think Ryan Murphy wanted to highlight the bi-phobia in the gay community by having Kurt say that, he obviously thought Blaine had been set up well enough as a character to show those watching it was okay to question while Kurt could show the ignorance for once but from people's reactions it seems to have backfired Doesn't matter now though because THEY'RE BOYFRIENDS AND THEY ARE SO GOING TO PROM TOGETHER WOOP DE DOO :woo:

My sister was yapping about me going on about Klaine again before but I told her I'm learning valuable life lessons about love through Glee lol. I'm very convincing

I use twitter all the time, even though hardly anyone I know is on there. It's nice to write a status basically for yourself...has less repercussions that Facebook.

ReputationRep:
    I'm LOL'ing so hard at Kurt and Blaine's trip to Breadstix with Mercedes and her zoning out because they kept talking about gay things! *giggle*

ReputationRep:
    I'm LOL'ing so hard at Kurt and Blaine's trip to Breadstix with Mercedes and her zoning out because they kept talking about gay things! *giggle*
    That purse falling out of his mouth is the best

ReputationRep:
    So apparently Ryan Murphy has said that Santana is

Spoiler:
    Show
    a closeted lesbian. I don't know... last week it seemed like they were leaning towards her being pan or bi.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbys sock)
    So apparently Ryan Murphy has said that Santana is

Spoiler:
    Show
    a closeted lesbian. I don't know... last week it seemed like they were leaning towards her being pan or bi.
    Yes I saw where they said that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    at first I was slightly disappointed as they've portrayed the gay guy as not wanting any form of sex with a girl (when he tried the kiss with Brittany he slapped her hand away when it got too close) and now Santana is going to be a lesbian who has previously slept with guys. I know all people are different when it comes to sexuality and some people try and hide it from others or themselves by sleeping around but they did Kurt's storyline so well and it was so relatable that now to have Santana come out as lesbian seems less well done. I suppose they've done it as they're going to have a bi/pan/fluid character with Brittany but it kind of reinforces certain stereotypes about gay girls who sleep around with anything. I know a lot of people still believe gay girls aren't on a par with gay guys in terms of feelings towards both sexes and I think this just plays to that. I know that Brittana has been born out of fans wanting them to get together but because of that she was written as a straight character in the first series...bisexual would have been believable but I don't think lesbian is as much. I'm not sure how many will identify with her as much as people are able to identify with Kurt. In an ideal world it would have been nice for them to have another girl character come in as gay but people are complaining that it's a gay show so that would never happen, they had to work with what they had I suppose. The worst thing is when people say 'she's become a lesbian' because that's just the wrong message again.

Saying all that, I'd date her anyway and I hope her and Brittany get together. I think they'll redeem themselves if they handle her self discovery well from now on and make it clear how she really feels.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I saw where they said that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    at first I was slightly disappointed as they've portrayed the gay guy as not wanting any form of sex with a girl (when he tried the kiss with Brittany he slapped her hand away when it got too close) and now Santana is going to be a lesbian who has previously slept with guys. I know all people are different when it comes to sexuality and some people try and hide it from others or themselves by sleeping around but they did Kurt's storyline so well and it was so relatable that now to have Santana come out as lesbian seems less well done. I suppose they've done it as they're going to have a bi/pan/fluid character with Brittany but it kind of reinforces certain stereotypes about gay girls who sleep around with anything. I know a lot of people still believe gay girls aren't on a par with gay guys in terms of feelings towards both sexes and I think this just plays to that. I know that Brittana has been born out of fans wanting them to get together but because of that she was written as a straight character in the first series...bisexual would have been believable but I don't think lesbian is as much. I'm not sure how many will identify with her as much as people are able to identify with Kurt. In an ideal world it would have been nice for them to have another girl character come in as gay but people are complaining that it's a gay show so that would never happen, they had to work with what they had I suppose. The worst thing is when people say 'she's become a lesbian' because that's just the wrong message again.

Saying all that, I'd date her anyway and I hope her and Brittany get together. I think they'll redeem themselves if they handle her self discovery well from now on and make it clear how she really feels.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think the whole issue of bisexuality isn't dealt with very well on the show. When Blaine kissed Rachel and thought that he might be bi, Kurt goes on a rant about how it doesn't exist which I wouldn't mind except that at the end of the episode it's like "LOL. Actually I'm def gay!" which kind of 'proved' that Kurt was right. They could have done so much more with that. And now they build up the Santana storyline "I'm attracted to boys and girls" and now that's all just a cover up? Okay, she used Finn and Sam but I genuinely thought she had some feelings for Puck :/

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think the whole issue of bisexuality isn't dealt with very well on the show. When Blaine kissed Rachel and thought that he might be bi, Kurt goes on a rant about how it doesn't exist which I wouldn't mind except that at the end of the episode it's like "LOL. Actually I'm def gay!" which kind of 'proved' that Kurt was right. They could have done so much more with that. And now they build up the Santana storyline "I'm attracted to boys and girls" and now that's all just a cover up? Okay, she used Finn and Sam but I genuinely thought she had some feelings for Puck :/
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's Puck where it comes unstuck for me too-she definitely had feelings for him and they weren't just friendship type feelings in my opinion. I think they intended well with Kurt's comment and in the next few episodes if he is made to interact with Santana and Brittany it might be clear that he was wrong with his views but resolving the episode like that meant it could be interpreted in 2 ways. We'll just have to see if they resolve it properly by the end of the season.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Same here. I'm really curious about how they'll work this one out, but it just doesn't have the same credibility as the Kurt storyline, which is a real shame. For me Santana is bisexual, so I hope that's what they decide on. It was all a bit too rushed in my opinion, and this stuff is a bit too serious (especially for searching teenagers, I imagine) to be dealt with hastily.

I bet you guys read this already, but in case you didn't: the Glee facebook page has a link to an article with a lot of spoilers. I don't know why they did that, but just be aware that there's quite a bit of information in there so DON'T open if you don't like spoilers! If you do: have fun!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.