Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Same here. I'm really curious about how they'll work this one out, but it just doesn't have the same credibility as the Kurt storyline, which is a real shame. For me Santana is bisexual, so I hope that's what they decide on. It was all a bit too rushed in my opinion, and this stuff is a bit too serious (especially for searching teenagers, I imagine) to be dealt with hastily.

I bet you guys read this already, but in case you didn't: the Glee facebook page has a link to an article with a lot of spoilers. I don't know why they did that, but just be aware that there's quite a bit of information in there so DON'T open if you don't like spoilers! If you do: have fun!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Is it the one about the Karofsky possibly being bribed by Kurt into an LGBT meeting and Santana and Puck's interaction?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Is it the one about the Karofsky possibly being bribed by Kurt into an LGBT meeting and Santana and Puck's interaction?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Nope, didn't know about that! It's about (US spoiler ahead people!)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the prom, Rachel/Finn/Quinn, Santana, the return of April etc. Like I said it probably isn't news to many people, but I didn't know most of it Here's a link: http://www.tvline.com/2011/03/glee-scoop-kurt-and-blaine-prom-bound/

I honestly can't believe how much the four week hiatus is getting to me. Normally I'm a spoiler nazi and now I need them to get through the day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Nope, didn't know about that! It's about (US spoiler ahead people!)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the prom, Rachel/Finn/Quinn, Santana, the return of April etc. Like I said it probably isn't news to many people, but I didn't know most of it Here's a link: http://www.tvline.com/2011/03/glee-scoop-kurt-and-blaine-prom-bound/

I honestly can't believe how much the four week hiatus is getting to me. Normally I'm a spoiler nazi and now I need them to get through the day!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh yeah, I saw that in the paley fest videos. the spoilers about Santana/Kurt/Karofsky/Puck are unconfirmed that's why I thought it might be something to do with that. I'm usually mad on spoilers but at the moment nothing can take away my Klaine love so although I'm still thinking of what might happen all I can think is I trust them to make it good now! These 4 weeks need to hurry up!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh yeah, I saw that in the paley fest videos. the spoilers about Santana/Kurt/Karofsky/Puck are unconfirmed that's why I thought it might be something to do with that. I'm usually mad on spoilers but at the moment nothing can take away my Klaine love so although I'm still thinking of what might happen all I can think is I trust them to make it good now! These 4 weeks need to hurry up!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Me too At the same time, I do hope they won't break them up in a few weeks' time like they do with most of the couples on the show. Ryan Murphy said that couples are only interesting if they're not together, but a Klain break-up would break my heart!!

I just can't wait for the next episodes. I nearly fainted over one kiss - now they'll be together all the time Klaine really is the best thing about Glee, and I can't believe how many people seem to dislike the storyline. On the one hand there's people like us (most people in this thread) who absolutely love it, but there seem to be quite a few people out there who don't like it at all. And lots of people who seem to hate Darren Criss and the Warblers :lolwut: I didn't even know that was possible!

Many fans seem to be afraid that a transfer would be horrible because there's 'too much focus on Darren Criss already'. I mean, Darren Criss in streetclothes??! how can you possibly be against that!? Some people are just plain weird. :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Me too At the same time, I do hope they won't break them up in a few weeks' time like they do with most of the couples on the show. Ryan Murphy said that couples are only interesting if they're not together, but a Klain break-up would break my heart!!

I just can't wait for the next episodes. I nearly fainted over one kiss - now they'll be together all the time Klaine really is the best thing about Glee, and I can't believe how many people seem to dislike the storyline. On the one hand there's people like us (most people in this thread) who absolutely love it, but there seem to be quite a few people out there who don't like it at all. And lots of people who seem to hate Darren Criss and the Warblers :lolwut: I didn't even know that was possible!

Many fans seem to be afraid that a transfer would be horrible because there's 'too much focus on Darren Criss already'. I mean, Darren Criss in streetclothes??! how can you possibly be against that!? Some people are just plain weird. :no:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I just totally agree with everything you say Klaine is wonderful and I think the reason other couples on the show work well when they're apart is there are plenty of options for them outside of each other-Rachel leaves Finn, goes to Puck, Quinn and Finn are then together etc. Klaine only really have each other and Kurt was single all through season 1 then we had to wait for this so I think they deserve to be together a bit longer (read: forever).

I'm shocked at the hate for Darren Criss and the Warblers, I thought it brought a great change to the show-most people are so impatient they want everything to happen at once, which would have meant focussing all episodes on ND for Rachel and Finn to sort their drama out but if they never went in other directions they wouldn't get more than one season out of the show! Fortunately that seems to be a few haters, I think the response to the kiss and things shows how many fans of the Dalton storyline there are. I think Blaine will be even better in ND, I think they're playing it so he has learnt something about himself from Kurt as well as the other way around so I think he'll seem more relaxed there too. It's about time there was a male character for Rachel/Kurt to duet with other than Finn (whose voice I'm not too keen on) and Puck (who never seems to duet anyway). There are some wild fans out there who are bitter about the Warblers because they took away screen time from their couple...as for me I'm really happy as Kurt was always my favourite character and didn't get enough screen time and Klaine are my favourite couple

I'm just listening to the radio and they played Glee's version of I wanna hold your hand :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I just totally agree with everything you say Klaine is wonderful and I think the reason other couples on the show work well when they're apart is there are plenty of options for them outside of each other-Rachel leaves Finn, goes to Puck, Quinn and Finn are then together etc. Klaine only really have each other and Kurt was single all through season 1 then we had to wait for this so I think they deserve to be together a bit longer (read: forever).

I'm shocked at the hate for Darren Criss and the Warblers, I thought it brought a great change to the show-most people are so impatient they want everything to happen at once, which would have meant focussing all episodes on ND for Rachel and Finn to sort their drama out but if they never went in other directions they wouldn't get more than one season out of the show! Fortunately that seems to be a few haters, I think the response to the kiss and things shows how many fans of the Dalton storyline there are. I think Blaine will be even better in ND, I think they're playing it so he has learnt something about himself from Kurt as well as the other way around so I think he'll seem more relaxed there too. It's about time there was a male character for Rachel/Kurt to duet with other than Finn (whose voice I'm not too keen on) and Puck (who never seems to duet anyway). There are some wild fans out there who are bitter about the Warblers because they took away screen time from their couple...as for me I'm really happy as Kurt was always my favourite character and didn't get enough screen time and Klaine are my favourite couple

I'm just listening to the radio and they played Glee's version of I wanna hold your hand :woo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I hope you're right, and that they will stay together. The only other option available to them is Karofsky (or however his name should be written ) and I can't imagine either of them going for him just yet

I don't understand how people can be that into Finnchel when there's Klaine. You're right, he'll be great with New Directions, I'm getting really tired of Finn's voice too. And I wonder why Puck never duets? He has an amazing voice!

I honestly don't understand why people would say that Dalton gets too much screentime. I mean, there have been episodes without them in it at all!! :eek:
    Or now that I think about it, perhaps just one. Anyway, it got to me to such an extent that I can't even help exagerating

I am really curious as to how WMHS will react to Blaine. I find it hard to imagine anyone picking on Blaine! I hate how we'll have to wait till the autumn or so (or whenever they will be airing the third season) to find out

Acerade? Or the ACTUAL radio?? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I hope you're right, and that they will stay together. The only other option available to them is Karofsky (or however his name should be written ) and I can't imagine either of them going for him just yet

I don't understand how people can be that into Finnchel when there's Klaine. You're right, he'll be great with New Directions, I'm getting really tired of Finn's voice too. And I wonder why Puck never duets? He has an amazing voice!

I honestly don't understand why people would say that Dalton gets too much screentime. I mean, there have been episodes without them in it at all!! :eek:
    Or now that I think about it, perhaps just one. Anyway, it got to me to such an extent that I can't even help exagerating

I am really curious as to how WMHS will react to Blaine. I find it hard to imagine anyone picking on Blaine! I hate how we'll have to wait till the autumn or so (or whenever they will be airing the third season) to find out

Acerade? Or the ACTUAL radio?? :eek:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    There are people who actually ship Karofsky and Kurt which I find pretty disturbing given what he did to Kurt

I saw on the glee forum there were a few people who wanted Blaine to get slushied and I was like 'NOOOO'. I think they should give up with the slushies now anyway but Blaine will probably be picked on because of his Dalton background. It would be nice for them to show Glee club becoming slightly more popular in the future though.

I don't think they've had enough screen time either-I watched all the scenes from Blaine/Kurt yesterday since they introduced Blaine and they only added up to 90 minutes and that's over 10 episodes which isn't that much.

It was on radio 2-Elaine Paige

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    There are people who actually ship Karofsky and Kurt which I find pretty disturbing given what he did to Kurt

I saw on the glee forum there were a few people who wanted Blaine to get slushied and I was like 'NOOOO'. I think they should give up with the slushies now anyway but Blaine will probably be picked on because of his Dalton background. It would be nice for them to show Glee club becoming slightly more popular in the future though.

I don't think they've had enough screen time either-I watched all the scenes from Blaine/Kurt yesterday since they introduced Blaine and they only added up to 90 minutes and that's over 10 episodes which isn't that much.

It was on radio 2-Elaine Paige
    So that's 9mins an episode JUST for interaction between those two?
    Dude, I appreciate you like them and all but that's loads....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    So that's 9mins an episode JUST for interaction between those two?
    Dude, I appreciate you like them and all but that's loads....
    That included the songs they did together/warblers songs. If you add up Rachel/Finn/Quinn scenes in that period of time it will probably be more yet there's only 3 characters involved there.

ReputationRep:
    That included the songs they did together/warblers songs. If you add up Rachel/Finn/Quinn scenes in that period of time it will probably be more yet there's only 3 characters involved there.
    Oh okay, that's more reasonable then - I thought you meant JUST Kurt/Blaine dialogue and I was gonna be like wtf.
    It seems like there's way more than 9mins of them per ep.

(and I think most scenes involving Finn should be cut so you'd see no argument from me there...)

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay, that's more reasonable then - I thought you meant JUST Kurt/Blaine dialogue and I was gonna be like wtf.
    It seems like there's way more than 9mins of them per ep.

(and I think most scenes involving Finn should be cut so you'd see no argument from me there...)
    I suppose it depends on who you like most-I thought it was less than 9 mins per episode. I agree with the Finn thing, I think they just used Rachel and Finn to have a romance to start the series with but Glee has evolved to more than a 'jock meets performer' romance yet they're still keeping it going. Rachel and Jesse all the way! (although she has great chemistry with Puck too but I don't think they'll go there again).

ReputationRep:
    I suppose it depends on who you like most-I thought it was less than 9 mins per episode. I agree with the Finn thing, I think they just used Rachel and Finn to have a romance to start the series with but Glee has evolved to more than a 'jock meets performer' romance yet they're still keeping it going. Rachel and Jesse all the way! (although she has great chemistry with Puck too but I don't think they'll go there again).

ReputationRep:
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ryan Murphy said Klaine would be one of the show's 'power couples'! Darren Criss in preppy Blaine clothes in BIOTA= :coma:, Darren Criss singing in HSS- amazing, Darren Criss's acting during Blackbird= :cry:. Are people seeing what I'm seeing? The man is a tour de force! He can do no wrong! Even his eyebrows don't offend me! I don't understand how people can hate the Warblers either, they're hilarious! I think Klaine is the best thing about Glee too! I never cared about spoilers or couples on Glee before them! I watched all of the Klaine scenes and I've missed so many details! Like the piano music that plays when they run down Dalton halls together was repeated when the Warblers voted Kurt to do the duet and when Kurt sings Argentina and raises his hands, Blaine makes a gesture telling him to put his hands down! It made me laugh for ages.

About Santana
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :lolwut: A closeted lesbian? I thought she was bi/pansexual. I think her being a lesbian is pushing it a bit considering she said she was attracted to guys and girls (and a shrub :laugh:). Is it me or does Ryan Murphy seem to sideline bisexuality a lot? Like Blaine could have been (dunno why they even introduced that when they had Santana and Brittany to work with) but they made it seem so simple and they're still ignoring Brittany... I'm confused! I hope they explain why Santana liked Puck so much then!

About Karkofsky
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't understand how people can want Kurt and Karkofsky together. I wouldn't mind him redeeming himself and possibly (in the far FAR future) being friendly with Kurt and Blaine but that guy needs serious HELP!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ryan Murphy said Klaine would be one of the show's 'power couples'! Darren Criss in preppy Blaine clothes in BIOTA= :coma:, Darren Criss singing in HSS- amazing, Darren Criss's acting during Blackbird= :cry:. Are people seeing what I'm seeing? The man is a tour de force! He can do no wrong! Even his eyebrows don't offend me! I don't understand how people can hate the Warblers either, they're hilarious! I think Klaine is the best thing about Glee too! I never cared about spoilers or couples on Glee before them! I watched all of the Klaine scenes and I've missed so many details! Like the piano music that plays when they run down Dalton halls together was repeated when the Warblers voted Kurt to do the duet and when Kurt sings Argentina and raises his hands, Blaine makes a gesture telling him to put his hands down! It made me laugh for ages.

I'm straight, but this episode made me fall in love with Darren Criss. :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Spoiler:
    Show

About Santana
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :lolwut: A closeted lesbian? I thought she was bi/pansexual. I think her being a lesbian is pushing it a bit considering she said she was attracted to guys and girls (and a shrub :laugh:). Is it me or does Ryan Murphy seem to sideline bisexuality a lot? Like Blaine could have been (dunno why they even introduced that when they had Santana and Brittany to work with) but they made it seem so simple and they're still ignoring Brittany... I'm confused! I hope they explain why Santana liked Puck so much then!

About Karkofsky
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't understand how people can want Kurt and Karkofsky together. I wouldn't mind him redeeming himself and possibly (in the far FAR future) being friendly with Kurt and Blaine but that guy needs serious HELP!
    I'm so glad I have this thread as when I laughed and pointed at the screen when Blaine told Kurt to put his hand down during DCFMA my family just looked at me like this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    He has that effect on a lot of people.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I'm so glad I have this thread as when I laughed and pointed at the screen when Blaine told Kurt to put his hand down during DCFMA my family just looked at me like this
    Same!

He has that effect on a lot of people.
    I'm not surprised... He makes me feel things that I really shouldn't be feeling. :love:

On a side note, I don't think there's much point posting solely with spoilers as practically everyone on here seems to be watching it US pace.

ReputationRep:
    Same!

I'm not surprised... He makes me feel things that I really shouldn't be feeling. :love:

On a side note, I don't think there's much point posting solely with spoilers as practically everyone on here seems to be watching it US pace.
    Until/Unless it says US pace in the thread title though I think we're gonna have to keep spoiler-ing because I'd feel suckish if we ruined it for poor unsuspecting people....

ReputationRep:
    Don't blame you! I've come to the conclusion that if you don't love/fancy Darren Criss, you're either blind, deaf or asexual! :laugh:

:hugs: Family? Pah, they'll never understand!
    My mum was asking me why I was obsessed with Glee and said I wasn't normal when I was dancing round the kitchen to Misery. :eek:
    Same!

Oh same here! Especially now I've seen this photoshoot (not the one you're thinking e hine e! ) :drool:
    I love the one of him in the red jumper. :coma:
    I think Glee makes everyone wonder about their heterosexuality haha! I have the biggest girlcrush on Santana and I read Zest (the health and fitness magazine) and Lea Michelle was in it and now I might just want to be her!

I think we should still use spoilers because some people only come on here for the Monday eps.

Just because I feel like perving again and I know you'll all appreciate it...

*dies*

And because I miss his crazy hair...

Pretty eyes...

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.