Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    Until/Unless it says US pace in the thread title though I think we're gonna have to keep spoiler-ing because I'd feel suckish if we ruined it for poor unsuspecting people....
    I agree.

Speaking of spoilers, or rather, a reaction to a spoiler...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1368126/Victoria-Jackson-brands-Glee-gay-kiss-scene-sickening.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
    Sometimes I despair...

ReputationRep:
    ^Nice pictures, I think the first one is my fave, it's kinda posed yet natural at the same time :P
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    Until/Unless it says US pace in the thread title though I think we're gonna have to keep spoiler-ing because I'd feel suckish if we ruined it for poor unsuspecting people....
    Ah, fair enough.

(Original post by diamonddust)
    Don't blame you! I've come to the conclusion that if you don't love/fancy Darren Criss, you're either blind, deaf or asexual! :laugh:

Oh same here! Especially now I've seen this photoshoot (not the one you're thinking e hine e! ) :drool:
    I love the one of him in the red jumper. :coma:
    I think Glee makes everyone wonder about their heterosexuality haha! I have the biggest girlcrush on Santana and I read Zest (the health and fitness magazine) and Lea Michelle was in it and now I might just want to be her!

Just because I feel like perving again and I know you'll all appreciate it...

*dies*

And because I miss his crazy hair...

Pretty eyes...
    I want to marry him and have his babies. Yes, it may be physically impossible, but there should be no barriers between true love. :ahee:

Used to be in love with Brittany and Santana, but now I have a new object of my desires. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Don't blame you! I've come to the conclusion that if you don't love/fancy Darren Criss, you're either blind, deaf or asexual! :laugh:

:hugs: Family? Pah, they'll never understand!
    My mum was asking me why I was obsessed with Glee and said I wasn't normal when I was dancing round the kitchen to Misery. :eek:

Oh same here! Especially now I've seen this photoshoot (not the one you're thinking e hine e! ) :drool:
    I love the one of him in the red jumper. :coma:
    I think Glee makes everyone wonder about their heterosexuality haha! I have the biggest girlcrush on Santana and I read Zest (the health and fitness magazine) and Lea Michelle was in it and now I might just want to be her!

I think we should still use spoilers because some people only come on here for the Monday eps.

Just because I feel like perving again and I know you'll all appreciate it...

*dies*

And because I miss his crazy hair...

Pretty eyes...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I really hope when Blaine goes to ND they loosen his hair up a bit, hair gel gets on my nerves. My favourite pic is the one of him climbing the rope because I like the outfit. It's totally normal to dance around the kitchen to Misery! (I was doing the same thing with raise your glass yesterday lol).

I saw that stupid woman saying the kiss was disgusting. What an absolute idiot...for one it wasn't shoved down anyone's throat, if they don't know Glee is slightly gay by now they really are stupid, they could have turned it off if they were offended. Plus it was one of the best first kisses I've seen on any TV show, it wasn't done for the sake of it, there was a build up and context and the most wonderful thing about it was from what I saw on twitter people had got so used to the characters the big thing wasn't about it being a gay kiss it was about Kurt and Blaine kissing not 2 guys. There's always some doofus who has to come along and write an article just to get attention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    Ah, fair enough.

I want to marry him and have his babies. Yes, it may be physically impossible, but there should be no barriers between true love. :ahee:

Used to be in love with Brittany and Santana, but now I have a new object of my desires. :teeth:
    I wasn't so keen on Brittany with her hair scraped back in Cheerios but now she's in street clothes I absolutely love her. She's still overtaken by Santana though for me...and Rachel (especially in the latest ep).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I really hope when Blaine goes to ND they loosen his hair up a bit, hair gel gets on my nerves. My favourite pic is the one of him climbing the rope because I like the outfit. It's totally normal to dance around the kitchen to Misery! (I was doing the same thing with raise your glass yesterday lol).

I saw that stupid woman saying the kiss was disgusting. What an absolute idiot...for one it wasn't shoved down anyone's throat, if they don't know Glee is slightly gay by now they really are stupid, they could have turned it off if they were offended. Plus it was one of the best first kisses I've seen on any TV show, it wasn't done for the sake of it, there was a build up and context and the most wonderful thing about it was from what I saw on twitter people had got so used to the characters the big thing wasn't about it being a gay kiss it was about Kurt and Blaine kissing not 2 guys. There's always some doofus who has to come along and write an article just to get attention.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So true! It sounds silly but I never thought of Kurt and Blaine as gay (even though obviously they are! ) I just thought Kurt needs someone who makes him happy, Blaine makes him happy, they're friends and they love each other, it's only natural that they kiss. The kiss was damn good too! It wasn't gratuitous and it wasn't too OTT or too timid and crap. It was just right! Stupid woman! And yeah, Glee is the campest show I've seen!

I wasn't so keen on Brittany with her hair scraped back in Cheerios but now she's in street clothes I absolutely love her. She's still overtaken by Santana though for me...and Rachel (especially in the latest ep).
    I loved that floppy hat Brittany was wearing! I can't take Brittany seriously now because my sister said she looked like a druggie- no idea why! Heather Morris always looks amaaaaazing though! Santana is just ridiculously hot! It's not actually fair. I think Rachel's getting prettier and prettier by the episode and her style has got better! I'd seriously wear all her outfits this series. I do miss argyle sweater and mismatching headband Rachel!

ReputationRep:
    Ah, fair enough.

:rofl: Get in line!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    There are people who actually ship Karofsky and Kurt which I find pretty disturbing given what he did to Kurt

I saw on the glee forum there were a few people who wanted Blaine to get slushied and I was like 'NOOOO'. I think they should give up with the slushies now anyway but Blaine will probably be picked on because of his Dalton background. It would be nice for them to show Glee club becoming slightly more popular in the future though.

I don't think they've had enough screen time either-I watched all the scenes from Blaine/Kurt yesterday since they introduced Blaine and they only added up to 90 minutes and that's over 10 episodes which isn't that much.

It was on radio 2-Elaine Paige
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That is just sick In a comment section somewhere (honestly can't remember where, I read way too many) someone was complaining about how people were making a fuss about Blaine and Kurt kissing, while there had already been a gay kissing scene. It was just so mean and cruel that I don't even consider it a kissing scene. People shipping them are slightly disturbed.

Haha, I hadn't even thought about that!! I bet he'll get slushied, because I don't see them giving up on slushies just yet (it was featured a bit too heavily in the last episode for that). Oh poor poor Blaine! It'll be quite interesting to see him going from one of the most popular guys in school (or at least within the Warblers, and since everyone loves the Warblers I assume he's pretty popular in general) to getting bullied and slushied. Or perhaps everyone realises his awesomeness and he can help the New Directions get popular? I don't really see that happening though; it's all about being the underdog, I don't think people would be happy to see the Glee kids get popular.

No, that really isn't much - that's not even enough! And then many scenes were just singing, in a 'yeah, we still exist!' kind-of way; no plot whatsoever. I love the Warblers and will miss them, but I'm soooo glad we'll be seeing more of Blaine in the future I do wonder how they'll go about Kurt's transfer though; I mean, is he really going to leave because he wants to be part of the winning team? And was I the only one who thought Kurt didn't seem quite as happy with Blaine as Blaine was with him? Or am I just extremely biased and think that everyone dating Blaine should be fainting every few seconds?

Wow, I didn't know that ever happened! I wish Belgian radio was that cool...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ryan Murphy said Klaine would be one of the show's 'power couples'! Darren Criss in preppy Blaine clothes in BIOTA= :coma:, Darren Criss singing in HSS- amazing, Darren Criss's acting during Blackbird= :cry:. Are people seeing what I'm seeing? The man is a tour de force! He can do no wrong! Even his eyebrows don't offend me! I don't understand how people can hate the Warblers either, they're hilarious! I think Klaine is the best thing about Glee too! I never cared about spoilers or couples on Glee before them! I watched all of the Klaine scenes and I've missed so many details! Like the piano music that plays when they run down Dalton halls together was repeated when the Warblers voted Kurt to do the duet and when Kurt sings Argentina and raises his hands, Blaine makes a gesture telling him to put his hands down! It made me laugh for ages.

About Santana
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :lolwut: A closeted lesbian? I thought she was bi/pansexual. I think her being a lesbian is pushing it a bit considering she said she was attracted to guys and girls (and a shrub :laugh:). Is it me or does Ryan Murphy seem to sideline bisexuality a lot? Like Blaine could have been (dunno why they even introduced that when they had Santana and Brittany to work with) but they made it seem so simple and they're still ignoring Brittany... I'm confused! I hope they explain why Santana liked Puck so much then!

About Karkofsky
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't understand how people can want Kurt and Karkofsky together. I wouldn't mind him redeeming himself and possibly (in the far FAR future) being friendly with Kurt and Blaine but that guy needs serious HELP!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You know, it hurts me to say this, but: I didn't think he acted that well during Blackbird That 'I think I'm falling in love!' look was a bit cramped and it actually made me laugh rather than cry! Don't get me wrong; he's a god and made more than up for it with the actual kissing scene, but still... I wasn't too impressed with that

I agree that Blaine is the best thing about Glee :yep: And Kurt. Before the whole bullying storyline I wasn't that much into Glee. I really did like it, but ever since I LOVED it with a devotion I can only describe as religious!

His clothes were amazing, I'm looking forward to more of that And haha, his eyebrows I was actually looking at a picture yesterday and realised that our future children (oh yes) will have a bit of a problem there I have very pronounced eyebrows; so much so that an optician recently told me that 'nothing will ever match those eyebrows - can't you just take lenses?'. Nobody believes that I never get them shaped - they are just that pronounced and odd

And yes, I lol'ed too at the Don't Cry for Me Argentina hand gesture

ReputationRep:
    I'm straight, but this episode made me fall in love with Darren Criss. :love:
    Woo! It's his fault, not yours - he just does that to people!

ReputationRep:
    I agree.

Speaking of spoilers, or rather, a reaction to a spoiler...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1368126/Victoria-Jackson-brands-Glee-gay-kiss-scene-sickening.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
    Sometimes I despair...
    That is just outrageous What a sad, sad person. But strangely enough, these things only make me love Glee even more; it's just such a positive beacon in a dark and unfriendly world!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That is just sick In a comment section somewhere (honestly can't remember where, I read way too many) someone was complaining about how people were making a fuss about Blaine and Kurt kissing, while there had already been a gay kissing scene. It was just so mean and cruel that I don't even consider it a kissing scene. People shipping them are slightly disturbed.

Haha, I hadn't even thought about that!! I bet he'll get slushied, because I don't see them giving up on slushies just yet (it was featured a bit too heavily in the last episode for that). Oh poor poor Blaine! It'll be quite interesting to see him going from one of the most popular guys in school (or at least within the Warblers, and since everyone loves the Warblers I assume he's pretty popular in general) to getting bullied and slushied. Or perhaps everyone realises his awesomeness and he can help the New Directions get popular? I don't really see that happening though; it's all about being the underdog, I don't think people would be happy to see the Glee kids get popular.

No, that really isn't much - that's not even enough! And then many scenes were just singing, in a 'yeah, we still exist!' kind-of way; no plot whatsoever. I love the Warblers and will miss them, but I'm soooo glad we'll be seeing more of Blaine in the future I do wonder how they'll go about Kurt's transfer though; I mean, is he really going to leave because he wants to be part of the winning team? And was I the only one who thought Kurt didn't seem quite as happy with Blaine as Blaine was with him? Or am I just extremely biased and think that everyone dating Blaine should be fainting every few seconds?

Spoiler:
    Show
    You know, it hurts me to say this, but: I didn't think he acted that well during Blackbird That 'I think I'm falling in love!' look was a bit cramped and it actually made me laugh rather than cry! Don't get me wrong; he's a god and made more than up for it with the actual kissing scene, but still... I wasn't too impressed with that

I agree that Blaine is the best thing about Glee :yep: And Kurt. Before the whole bullying storyline I wasn't that much into Glee. I really did like it, but ever since I LOVED it with a devotion I can only describe as religious!

His clothes were amazing, I'm looking forward to more of that And haha, his eyebrows I was actually looking at a picture yesterday and realised that our future children (oh yes) will have a bit of a problem there I have very pronounced eyebrows; so much so that an optician recently told me that 'nothing will ever match those eyebrows - can't you just take lenses?'. Nobody believes that I never get them shaped - they are just that pronounced and odd

This doesn't really need to be spoilered so I'll just say this: YOUR FUTURE CHILDREN?? Man thief! :laugh:
    I have no eyebrows- seriously, I've never plucked them, they just don't grow- so OUR children will get the eyebrows from hm! Yeah, sorry babe. He's mine! Darren and I (haha! Darren and I- be prepared for wedding invitations people!) have the same sort of nose, so they'll be mixed race with craaaazy curly hair and they'll have enormous lips and eyebrows! :laugh: LMAO at the optician! I wish I had eyebrows...

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Just watched OS, thought it was a really good episode. Slightly annoyed that I've missed out a big chunk from the Xmas ep to Sexy but thats the downside of watching it in Oz. So glad Blaine and Kurt kissed, took long enough. Glad ND won as well! I'm going to disagree with some people on this :P I think Rachel and Finn suit as a couple and I hope they get back together. I don't think he works with Quinn but I hope things work out with her and ditto for Santana and Brittney!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harpoon)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Just watched OS, thought it was a really good episode. Slightly annoyed that I've missed out a big chunk from the Xmas ep to Sexy but thats the downside of watching it in Oz. So glad Blaine and Kurt kissed, took long enough. Glad ND won as well! I'm going to disagree with some people on this :P I think Rachel and Finn suit as a couple and I hope they get back together. I don't think he works with Quinn but I hope things work out with her and ditto for Santana and Brittney!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think EVERYONE feels that way about Blaine and Kurt haha! Well apart from crazy raving homophobes. I loved Twitter that night, like nobody gave a **** they were gay, it was just YAY, Kurt and Blaine finally kissed!
    I really don't like Rachel and Finn together, I'm sorry. I prefer her with Jesse or Puck or my personal favourite, by herself! I don't like Quinn with Finn either. Oh hell, I just don't like Finn! Santana and Brittany just hurt me! Naya just seems to be killing everything the writers give her- even Trouty Mouth! I don't know whether to ship them or not because I love Brittany and Artie together. I really want Santana to come to terms with everything and if that means being with Brittany, then good. I think ND should have tied with the Warblers. They both only had one good song each ( Raise Your Glass and Loser Like Me), neither of the ballads did anything for me... :blush: I'm glad they won though! I would have cried if the other Glee club had won with Jesus is My Friend.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think EVERYONE feels that way about Blaine and Kurt haha! Well apart from crazy raving homophobes. I loved Twitter that night, like nobody gave a **** they were gay, it was just YAY, Kurt and Blaine finally kissed!
    I really don't like Rachel and Finn together, I'm sorry. I prefer her with Jesse or Puck or my personal favourite, by herself! I don't like Quinn with Finn either. Oh hell, I just don't like Finn! Santana and Brittany just hurt me! Naya just seems to be killing everything the writers give her- even Trouty Mouth! I don't know whether to ship them or not because I love Brittany and Artie together. I really want Santana to come to terms with everything and if that means being with Brittany, then good. I think ND should have tied with the Warblers. They both only had one good song each ( Raise Your Glass and Loser Like Me), neither of the ballads did anything for me... :blush: I'm glad they won though! I would have cried if the other Glee club had won with Jesus is My Friend.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think it should have been a tie too, I grew to like both original songs with those performances. I saw on the Glee forum this morning that some people thought Jesus is my Friend should have won as it was more 'show choir'. Looks like Sue Sylvester's got herself an account on there :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think Kurt was happy in a magical, contended kind of way...I think not getting Finn and having to wait for Blaine made him appreciate it in a more mature way. the old Kurt would probably have been jumping around and making it clear how he felt but the new one just seems all fairytale-ish. That look after the first kiss showed it must be love for me.

The kurt/karofsky thing is twisted, if you're bullied in any way you rarely want to come face to face with them again and to have been bullied physically and have that kiss from Karofsky means to me Kurt would do anything to be away from him (I've heard of forgiveness but I don't think you can wipe things from your mind). I have every faith that the writers won't let it go down that route.

There's so many posts here now it's hard to keep up!!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think Kurt was happy in a magical, contended kind of way...I think not getting Finn and having to wait for Blaine made him appreciate it in a more mature way. the old Kurt would probably have been jumping around and making it clear how he felt but the new one just seems all fairytale-ish. That look after the first kiss showed it must be love for me.

The kurt/karofsky thing is twisted, if you're bullied in any way you rarely want to come face to face with them again and to have been bullied physically and have that kiss from Karofsky means to me Kurt would do anything to be away from him (I've heard of forgiveness but I don't think you can wipe things from your mind). I have every faith that the writers won't let it go down that route.

There's so many posts here now it's hard to keep up!!
    I know! Since I'm always a bit later with the episodes I'm usually about three pages behind you guys, but this episode was so good I caught up within the day! I love how everyone seemed to have liked it so much - I've never seen so many posters in this thread!

Spoiler:
    Show
    You're probably right about the Kurt thing. I've become such a fangirl that I lost all perspective :rofl:

And I agree, they would never do such a thing. If they would I'd definitely stop watching. I've never been really bullied, but I didn't have a good time in high school and even thinking about the people who got to me back then disgusts me. So the whole couple idea is just sickening!

I really learned to appreciate 'Get it Right' today. I got rejected from St. Andrews and it is currently proving to be an excellent soundtrack for my little pitty party.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I know! Since I'm always a bit later with the episodes I'm usually about three pages behind you guys, but this episode was so good I caught up within the day! I love how everyone seemed to have liked it so much - I've never seen so many posters in this thread!

Spoiler:
    Show
    You're probably right about the Kurt thing. I've become such a fangirl that I lost all perspective :rofl:

And I agree, they would never do such a thing. If they would I'd definitely stop watching. I've never been really bullied, but I didn't have a good time in high school and even thinking about the people who got to me back then disgusts me. So the whole couple idea is just sickening!

I really learned to appreciate 'Get it Right' today. I got rejected from St. Andrews and it is currently proving to be an excellent soundtrack for my little pitty party.
    I'm sorry they didn't accept you their loss

Spoiler:
    Show
    I was bullied at school but only verbally...nothing physical like they've portrayed Karofsky doing and yeah, I definitely don't want to think about those who did it. Especially the one who keeps trying to add me on facebook

The last episode really reminded me of the hype that surrounded the finale of Friends and Ross/Rachel's numerous get togethers...only better it seems to have turned even more people into Gleeks! I remember the day I went from just a viewer to a Gleek...

I can't wait to watch the superbowl episode tonight...I remember it being okay but overshadowed for me by the next one.

ReputationRep:
    This doesn't really need to be spoilered so I'll just say this: YOUR FUTURE CHILDREN?? Man thief! :laugh:
    I have no eyebrows- seriously, I've never plucked them, they just don't grow- so OUR children will get the eyebrows from hm! Yeah, sorry babe. He's mine! Darren and I (haha! Darren and I- be prepared for wedding invitations people!) have the same sort of nose, so they'll be mixed race with craaaazy curly hair and they'll have enormous lips and eyebrows! :laugh: LMAO at the optician! I wish I had eyebrows...
    Like I said in my previous post I got rejected from my first-choice university today, so the LEAST you can give me is Darren Criss, ok? :cool:

I was actually a bit offended by the optician, especially since with my eye condition I can't even wear glasses all the time and could never go for lenses :emo: I never plucked my eyebrows either; they're not that thick or anything, just a very odd shape that makes me look critical and stern.

Your future children sound adorable! And they have a much higher chance of ever being created - the only wedding invitations I'll ever be sending is if I decide to marry myself like Sue

ReputationRep:
    So I was just watching a fanvid and

Spoiler:
    Show
    when Blaine said 'Don't they get together in the end' I almost shouted 'YES THEY FLAMING WELL DO!'. Now I'm sat here grinning like an idiot. I am such a sucker for romance.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry they didn't accept you their loss

Spoiler:
    Show
    I was bullied at school but only verbally...nothing physical like they've portrayed Karofsky doing and yeah, I definitely don't want to think about those who did it. Especially the one who keeps trying to add me on facebook

The last episode really reminded me of the hype that surrounded the finale of Friends and Ross/Rachel's numerous get togethers...only better it seems to have turned even more people into Gleeks! I remember the day I went from just a viewer to a Gleek...

I can't wait to watch the superbowl episode tonight...I remember it being okay but overshadowed for me by the next one.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Thank you At the moment my plan is to prove them wrong by having an amazing gap year (is it actually still a gap year when you're 21 already? :lolwut:), reapplying and getting into Oxbridge, but in reality I'll probably just end up in Royal Holloway or Aberdeen, now or next year if I'm lucky enough to get another offer

Luckily I never was actually bullied, but I did have only one friend and lots of people who I knew disliked me. It has always given me this incredible urge to surpass them and be successful. And since studying is the one thing I have always been good at all these rejections are a lot more painful than they probably are for most people.

I guess that's why people like us love Glee; because it's all about being an outsider but being great and 'show them'. And yeah, I have that facebook thing too

I only ever saw reruns of Friends, but I can imagine the reactions Which episode turned you into a Gleek?

Have fun with the Superbown ep! I recently watched it again; it's really good, but like you said the next one is better. I think I'm going to watch some Glee tonight too; Glee and Disney are the only things that can cheer me up when I'm feeling this low!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.