Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by e hine e)
    :rofl: I love how Blaine really gets his Beyonce on in that song. I watched it on Saturday again on E4 and if I was alone with my TV I would've watched it on E4+1 that day then the same again on Sunday but my mum already thinks I'm crazy.

In other news, SILLY LOVE SONGS TONIGHT!! I'm in love with this episode :woo: can't wait to see it on my TV :woo:
    His facial expressions and gestures are brilliant! :sogood: :coma:

Pfft, your mother doesn't understand the awesomeness of Glee/Blaine!

SILLY LOVE SONGS! :woo: I'm just watching the E4 episodes until the American episodes come back from that stupid break. :nutcase:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)

SILLY LOVE SONGS! :woo: I'm just watching the E4 episodes until the American episodes come back from that stupid break. :nutcase:
    She really doesn't and I've tried converting her enough. Some people are just beyond help.

Hopefully if E4 don't go to a break we'll only be a week behind by the time they come back in the US :woo: Apparently they're not coming back until the 19th April now rather than the 12th...the same week as my 21st birthday :woo: If that happens I don't know if I'll watch from the US or wait a week and attempt to avoid all spoilers to watch them on TV...

ReputationRep:
    Is it Silly Love Songs tonight? *dies*
    I adore Darren Criss! He can do no wrong! Darren+ Paul= WIN!

Oh yeeeah! Doo doo Wooo-oooooh! Oh yeah! So scared of breaking it that you won't let it bend...
    Can't get it out of my head!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)

I think my favourite Blaine expression has to be 'so gangster' in Hey Soul Sister and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Dirty Little freaks in Raise Your Glass!

ReputationRep:
    3 hours and it's on :woo: one day I'm going to get a life outside waiting for Glee episodes...probably during the summer hiatus.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I love when the puppy love toy Kurt is holding goes 'I love you'. I'm easily amused. They spend ages writing humorous episodes and I laugh at a stuffed toy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScottishShortiex)
    You forgot Need you now! Did you not like that duet? Personally, my favourite song from that episode, but Thiller/Heads Will Roll is a close second!

In other news, Puck (Mark Salling) was in my dream last night :drool: ...well... I think it was him (can't actually remember 100%). I'm pretty sure it was, because I was giving him advice on how to get Santana (Naya Rivera) to go out with him. I remember telling him to not make it too easy and make her chase him! :p:
    Was that the song Puck and Rachel sang? yeh that was cool, I just didn't know the song before so it didn't grab me in quite the same way.
    Ha ha that advice is probably pretty spot on actually, given her character

ReputationRep:
    I'm SO excited! I love Silly Love Songs so much! :love:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    'Some people say they've had enough of silly love songs!' (Dooo dooo dooo dooo doooooo!) 'I look around me and I seeeeeeeeeee it isn't so! Oh no! Some people wanna fill the woo-oorld with silly love songs! And what's wrong with that?' (What's wrong with that?) I'd like to know! (I'd like to... know) Cause here I goooo agaaaaain! (Bum bum bum bum bum BAAAH!) I loooooveeee yoooouuuu *while staring right at Kurt!* I loooooveeeee yooooooooou!'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I'm SO excited! I love Silly Love Songs so much! :love:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    'Some people say they've had enough of silly love songs!' (Dooo dooo dooo dooo doooooo!) 'I look around me and I seeeeeeeeeee it isn't so! Oh no! Some people wanna fill the woo-oorld with silly love songs! And what's wrong with that?' (What's wrong with that?) I'd like to know! (I'd like to... know) Cause here I goooo agaaaaain! (Bum bum bum bum bum BAAAH!) I loooooveeee yoooouuuu *while staring right at Kurt!* I loooooveeeee yooooooooou!'

Me too, I'm literally bouncing off the walls with excitement. I can only guess what I'll be like by 'Original Songs'. If I'm this excited for this :woo:

Just found this, not sure if anyone's seen it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sba57Msa48

Don't judge me for watching Darren videos while waiting for Glee I'm only human.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    3 hours and it's on :woo: one day I'm going to get a life outside waiting for Glee episodes...probably during the summer hiatus.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I love when the puppy love toy Kurt is holding goes 'I love you'. I'm easily amused. They spend ages writing humorous episodes and I laugh at a stuffed toy.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I love that too! My favourite bit is at the end when Blaine's all miserable and says 'Ew, gross!' in the cutest disgusted way ever. I always, ALWAYS squee at Blaine saying 'Don't they get together in the end?' I've never understood how people took Blaine's speech as a 'let's just be friends' thing. Blaine never said he wasn't interested or that he didn't like Kurt in that way... It sounded more like 'I care about you and your friendship means a lot to me, let's see how it goes.' Hmmph. Sorry that was a random ramble. It annoys me when people say the kiss/confession came out of nowhere. Hello, Finchel! Oh and have you heard Sam and Kurt's couple name? I can't believe people ship them but I guess it's better than Kurt/Karkofsky... but I lol everytime I see people on the Gleeforums with 'Kum' in their sigs! :rofl: Why? WHY? :laugh: What about 'Kam'? Haha! We all know Klaine is the best name anyway! It fits into things.. kliss, klainebows,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I love that too! My favourite bit is at the end when Blaine's all miserable and says 'Ew, gross!' in the cutest disgusted way ever. I always, ALWAYS squee at Blaine saying 'Don't they get together in the end?' I've never understood how people took Blaine's speech as a 'let's just be friends' thing. Blaine never said he wasn't interested or that he didn't like Kurt in that way... It sounded more like 'I care about you and your friendship means a lot to me, let's see how it goes.' Hmmph. Sorry that was a random ramble. It annoys me when people say the kiss/confession came out of nowhere. Hello, Finchel! Oh and have you heard Sam and Kurt's couple name? I can't believe people ship them but I guess it's better than Kurt/Karkofsky... but I lol everytime I see people on the Gleeforums with 'Kum' in their sigs! :rofl: Why? WHY? :laugh: What about 'Kam'? Haha! We all know Klaine is the best name anyway! It fits into things.. kliss, klainebows,
    Spoiler:
    Show
    'Kum' makes me laugh, I know the Glee secrets tumblr refuses to use that name because they find it 'vulgar' lol. Apparently it should be Hevans but I prefer Kam to be honest. Kurtofsky annoys the heck out of me-I said something the other day about when you've been bullied however much you believe in forgiveness it would be very difficult/impossible to enter into a relationship with your bully and someone replied by saying they'd been bullied and forgave them so could have been in a relationship with them. I find that weird...Karofsky basically assaulted Kurt and although you can forgive I don't think you can forget that easily /overlongphilosophisingonbullying

I saw 'don't they get together in the end' as a promise that things would move further. If you watch the interactions between Kurt and Blaine from the very beginning it was obvious they were playing it for the chemistry it was just Blaine who was slightly unaware of what he wanted/felt I think. They even made it clear that Blaine wasn't as self aware as he liked to seem to emphasise it.

I'm obviously missing A Level literature if I've started analysing Glee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    Was that the song Puck and Rachel sang? yeh that was cool, I just didn't know the song before so it didn't grab me in quite the same way.
    Ha ha that advice is probably pretty spot on actually, given her character
    Yes it was! :yes: It was sung by Lady Antebellum, who released it like a year and a bit ago. They won like 3 Grammys this year for that song and their album
    Haha, I suppose...but such a random dream (although that's not unusual for me! :p: )

YAYY! Silly Love Songs is on in just over 10 minutes!

ReputationRep:
    :party: 6 minutes :woo: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I'm so excited for this episode aha, you all say it's so good! And I don't think I know anything that happens (for once :L)

ReputationRep:
    I love Klaine's piano theme! :love:
    Poor Kurt!

ReputationRep:
    Fat Bottomed Girls! :dance:
    Puck, stop being sexy even if you are a bit of a douche to sing THAT song...

ReputationRep:
    its on right now, e4, from 9-10

ReputationRep:
    Blaine you absolute idiot. He's right there in front of you :love:

ReputationRep:
    "That's how we do it in Lima heights" :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    You guys were right, this episode is awesome!

The ex-Cheerios look so different without their uniforms and hair tied back!

Kurt's reaction when Blaine said who he liked was PRICELESS haha

And Lauren is crazy, just accept Puck already, he's practically throwing himself at you! xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spectrum~)
    You guys were right, this episode is awesome!

The ex-Cheerios look so different without their uniforms and hair tied back!

Kurt's reaction when Blaine said who he liked was PRICELESS haha

And Lauren is crazy, just accept Puck already, he's practically throwing himself at you! xD
    I know, don't they?! I love Brittany's street clothes especially. This needed to be an awesome episode to make up for what's coming next week (my opinion) but after that they're pretty much as great as this. We need more episodes as packed as this, I hate it when the episodes are boring and you find yourself wanting to fast forward through parts.

I love Lauren and Puck as a couple

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.