Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    Best. Facebooks. Ever. It's hilarious! :rofl: I can't believe how much effort they (whoever they are) are putting into it! *Goes back to read some more*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I know, there are a few people on the Glee forum who say they cringe during it because it's so embarrassing but I was just laughing from the first time I saw it

That woman reminded me of Minnie Mouse but that probably insults Minnie Mouse's intelligence.
    I think my cat is more articulate than her. And you're right, she does looks like Minnie somehow Indeed, Minnie would outwit her in her sleep!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimcatinnes)
    Don't get me wrong I *cough*love*cough* glee, but you have to admit it's a bit weird, especially at the end of silly love songs lol.
    I agree, he does something strange with his mouth there. Does he do it all the time? Oh man, looks like I'll be forced to watch the entire series again now! :awesome:

I noticed that some people (including me) look a bit strange when they're singing, while others just look great. Tina, for example, is always beautiful, but she's so much prettier when she sings!

ReputationRep:
    I know, Chris Colfer is amazing :love: I mean, there is still hate out there (that stupid woman the other week for example) but there is so much love now it far outweighs it and that's pretty amazing.

Glee does help, I was cheering up slowly while watching then
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The Animal duet came on
    and I was laughing like mad at it :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't know what makes me laugh more... the 'sexy' faces Kurt makes or the way Blaine does so many double takes!

OMG, LMAO! I love it! So much effort! One question... where's Blaine?

(Original post by Ambs)
    Luckily that woman was so ridiculous that she probably made all her fellow homophobes feel ambarrassed for being in the same team. I think someone commented on Youtube that 'she probably turned more men gay than Glee'

It's one of the best songs they ever did, it's just hysterical
    When I Get You Alone might be the funniest Glee song for me... the 'keep the toys in the drawer' and 'rubbing up on me' lines and the way the Gap guy runs away is just LOL!
    Animal was hilarious though!
    (Original post by jimcatinnes)
    Don't get me wrong I *cough*love*cough* glee, but you have to admit it's a bit weird, especially at the end of silly love songs lol.
    I LMAO'd at it. He doesn't do that all the time though, I think it's only when he's singing back up or something.

ReputationRep:
    Edit: LMAO, I love how Blaine's facebook has Darren's 'Out' pic as a profile picture!

Actual LOL!

Blaine Potter Anderson
    This is silly. If I don't do something soon, my eager heart is going to give me away first by pounding right out of my chest, desperate to not be suppressed.
    Yesterday at 20:30 via Text message

Kurt Hummel-Hudson Right...well...good luck I suppose..
    22 hours ago
    Puck Erman Is that a subtle way of saying you have a hard on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Best. Facebooks. Ever. It's hilarious! :rofl: I can't believe how much effort they (whoever they are) are putting into it! *Goes back to read some more*
    I know, they're so cool! I've seen some role playing tumblrs around but none are as good as the facebook one (if I did one I'd have to be Blaine or Kurt obviously :cool:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't know what makes me laugh more... the 'sexy' faces Kurt makes or the way Blaine does so many double takes!

OMG, LMAO! I love it! So much effort! One question... where's Blaine?

When I Get You Alone might be the funniest Glee song for me... the 'keep the toys in the drawer' and 'rubbing up on me' lines and the way the Gap guy runs away is just LOL!

I LMAO'd at it. He doesn't do that all the time though, I think it's only when he's singing back up or something.
    Darren and Chris are like comedy gold in that song I think Kurt's moves are the best for me though. When I Get You Alone is a close second for me. I love the choreography plus the idea of dancing in the GAP.

Edit: LMAO, I love how Blaine's facebook has Darren's 'Out' pic as a profile picture!

Actual LOL!

Blaine Potter Anderson
    This is silly. If I don't do something soon, my eager heart is going to give me away first by pounding right out of my chest, desperate to not be suppressed.
    Yesterday at 20:30 via Text message

Kurt Hummel-Hudson Right...well...good luck I suppose..
    22 hours ago
    Puck Erman Is that a subtle way of saying you have a hard on?

:rofl:

I only left the thread for 15 minutes and I've come back and it's all alive :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I now have 'Kurt Hummel-Hudson accepted you as a friend on Facebook' in my inbox :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I now have 'Kurt Hummel-Hudson accepted you as a friend on Facebook' in my inbox :rofl:
    LMAO! Reminds me of how surreal it was when I had 'Syed Masood is following you' on Twitter.

I want to do a roleplay now!
    I bagsie Kurt, Rachel or Mercedes!

ReputationRep:
    [spoiler]When I Get You Alone might be the funniest Glee song for me... the 'keep the toys in the drawer' and 'rubbing up on me' lines and the way the Gap guy runs away is just LOL!
    That's pretty hilarious as well, but when I first saw it I was too upse t for Kurt to realise the amazingness of that performance. I also really like 'Hey Soul Sister'. Kurt is so happy yet nervous, Blaine's facial expressions are hilarious (especially at 'Yo gangster' ) and the Warblers' two-step dancemove and the way they follow Blaine around the stage are the best!!

I just love every single one of their preformances, really. I could write just as much about the rest

ReputationRep:
    I know, they're so cool! I've seen some role playing tumblrs around but none are as good as the facebook one (if I did one I'd have to be Blaine or Kurt obviously :cool:)
    I think I could pull off Rachel pretty well - I'm so much like her that it wouldn't be much of a role-play anymore! I would have to do some research on Broadway musicals, but that's about it

ReputationRep:
    LMAO! Reminds me of how surreal it was when I had 'Syed Masood is following you' on Twitter.

I want to do a roleplay now!
    I bagsie Kurt, Rachel or Mercedes!
    lol we should! I'll be Blaine!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    That's pretty hilarious as well, but when I first saw it I was too upse t for Kurt to realise the amazingness of that performance. I also really like 'Hey Soul Sister'. Kurt is so happy yet nervous, Blaine's facial expressions are hilarious (especially at 'Yo gangster' ) and the Warblers' two-step dancemove and the way they follow Blaine around the stage are the best!!

I just love every single one of their preformances, really. I could write just as much about the rest
    Oh I fell in love with Darren Criss during HSS! That was the first time I was like 'Hello, talent and hotness!' It was the 'So gansta, I'm so thug!' face that made me burst out laughing and I was obsessed with Darren after that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I think I could pull off Rachel pretty well - I'm so much like her that it wouldn't be much of a role-play anymore! I would have to do some research on Broadway musicals, but that's about it
    It would be cool even if we just got a Blaine, Kurt and Rachel. we could all hang out in the virtual lima bean :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)

You can be Rachel then!

lol we should! I'll be Blaine!!
    I'll be Kurt!
    I'll also take Wes and David lol, I love their fanon bromance!

We need more people haha!

ReputationRep:
    It would be cool even if we just got a Blaine, Kurt and Rachel. we could all hang out in the virtual lima bean :rofl:
    LMAO! I'm seriously prepared to be sad and do this haha!

You be Blaine, Ambs can be Rachel and I can be Kurt!

ReputationRep:
    Oh I fell in love with Darren Criss during HSS! That was the first time I was like 'Hello, talent and hotness!' It was the 'So gansta, I'm so thug!' face that made me burst out laughing and I was obsessed with Darren after that!
    Me tooo! I remember googling him afterwards and that interview of him on the Harry Potter premiere and the Disney songs just did it for me. You can't like Disney and Harry Potter and be on Glee and not be an incredible person - that's just impossible!

ReputationRep:
    LMAO! I'm seriously prepared to be sad and do this haha!

You be Blaine, Ambs can be Rachel and I can be Kurt!
    Me too! Fantasy is so much better than real life. I'm so glad I get to be Blaine :woo: my dapper self can come out

ReputationRep:
    Me too! Fantasy is so much better than real life. I'm so glad I get to be Blaine :woo: my dapper self can come out
    Be prepared with me swooning over you then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ambs)
    be prepared with me swooning over you then
    Spoiler:
    Show
    let's play spin the bottle!!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.