Now I just need my duet partner :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Now I just need my duet partner :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Your duet partner, Blaine is me! You will not sing a duet with a loud obnoxious midget with an offensive taste in party dresses..

Someone just posted a screen cap of this on the Glee forum :rofl: not sure if it'll show up so you can see it...

I was literally just about to post the same thing! LOL at us being on there at the same time! Have you signed up yet? And yeah, never thought I'd ever hate a keyboard so much! Just when it was getting good... :p:p

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Your duet partner, Blaine is me! You will not sing a duet with a loud obnoxious midget with an offensive taste in party dresses..

I was literally just about to post the same thing! LOL at us being on there at the same time! Have you signed up yet? And yeah, never thought I'd ever hate a keyboard so much! Just when it was getting good... :p:p
    I may have posted almost 50 posts to that forum now :ninja: it's not as fun as this one though, it moves too quickly!

Spoiler:
    Show
    We should try doing something sexified but first I must experiment.

ReputationRep:
    Someone just posted a screen cap of this on the Glee forum :rofl: not sure if it'll show up so you can see it...

That is hilarious :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But where will I get my inspiration for an original song then? And, as opposed to others, I don't need fashion to distract people from my incredible talent!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    But where will I get my inspiration for an original song then? And, as opposed to others, I don't need fashion to distract people from my incredible talent!
    :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    DON'T YOU WANT ME BABY. DON'T YOU WANT ME OHHHHHHHHHHHH *waves head about so curls toss gently*

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    DON'T YOU WANT ME BABY. DON'T YOU WANT ME OHHHHHHHHHHHH *waves head about so curls toss gently*
    Spoiler:
    Show
    *Drunkenly swoons all over Blaine and forgets all about friendship with Kurt and the fact that going after your friends' love interests is MEAN*

Honestly, do you understand why not all the people at this party are at our feet? We're amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    *Drunkenly swoons all over Blaine and forgets all about friendship with Kurt and the fact that going after your friends' love interests is MEAN*

Honestly, do you understand why not all the people at this party are at our feet? We're amazing!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You mean they aren't? I'm like a rock star!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ah, but to witness your talent, Rachel, people will have to acknowledge your prescence. Take it from me, no-one and I mean no one will get close enough to you in that vomit inducing dress to do anything other than whisper at how utterly clueless you are! Being fabulous like me means people notice your style and talent! When was the last time you saw Barbara looking like...well, I wouldn't want to say... Princess Fiona? I'll leave you with that painful thought...

(Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    *pouts adorably and looks affronted* Blaine's totally carrying most of that song... I'd be a better partner. Definitely. I can hit those high notes you're a bit sharp on.

Spoiler:
    Show
    You mean they aren't? I'm like a rock star!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Your drunken singing is breathtaking and you know how to command a stage... *sighs*

ReputationRep:
    http://blaineisapizza.tumblr.com/pos...ly-****-guys-i

*cries*

I am moving to the US and will most probably be attending The University of Michigan. Or not even attending, just sneaking around the place.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ah, but to witness your talent, Rachel, people will have to acknowledge your prescence. Take it from me, no-one and I mean no one will get close enough to you in that vomit inducing dress to do anything other than whisper at how utterly clueless you are! Being fabulous like me means people notice your style and talent! When was the last time you saw Barbara looking like...well, I wouldn't want to say... Princess Fiona? I'll leave you with that painful thought...

Spoiler:
    Show
    *pouts adorably and looks affronted* Blaine's totally carrying most of that song... I'd be a better partner. Definitely. I can hit those high notes you're a bit sharp on.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Your drunken singing is breathtaking and you know how to command a stage... *sighs*
    Spoiler:
    Show
    *totally flaming oblivious to any advances* One day that will be you, Kurt

ReputationRep:
    http://blaineisapizza.tumblr.com/pos...ly-****-guys-i

*cries*

I am moving to the US and will most probably be attending The University of Michigan. Or not even attending, just sneaking around the place.
    Sjhigiakblhov! That's not faaaaair!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    *totally flaming oblivious to any advances* One day that will be you, Kurt
    Spoiler:
    Show
    One day soon? Aw **** it, I'm going to be myself and call you out on your attention whoreishness! Even though I know it's my attention you want! No more mooning after you Blaine 'oblivious' Anderson...even if you are totally dreamy...

ReputationRep:
    Sjhigiakblhov! That's not faaaaair!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    One day soon? Aw **** it, I'm going to be myself and call you out on your attention whoreishness! Even though I know it's my attention you want! No more mooning after you Blaine 'oblivious' Anderson...even if you are totally dreamy...
    Spoiler:
    Show

Oh, there you are :love:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Somewhere only we know just played on Glee radio :woo: and it's now on my itunes :woo: I LOVE THE WARBLERS

http://www.mediafire.com/?7i7bp5prmplx5a1 (from the glee forum)

ReputationRep:
    I just saw this on the Glee forums about the Warblers and I'm laughing so hard at the painful but hilarious truth I have to share!

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Oh, there you are :love:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :puppyeyes: Oh Blaine... *kisses*

In Darren related news, I bought Dress and Tie! Such a tuuune! The toniiiiiiiiiiiight bit actually makes my heart go all warm and fuzzy!

Thanks for the link!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm now close to tears at Somewhere Only We know!
    I never used to be a teary-eyed wreck before Glee!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :puppyeyes: Oh Blaine... *kisses*

In Darren related news, I bought Dress and Tie! Such a tuuune! The toniiiiiiiiiiiight bit actually makes my heart go all warm and fuzzy!

Thanks for the link!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm now close to tears at Somewhere Only We know!
    I never used to be a teary-eyed wreck before Glee!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Try listening to it on repeat for almost 2 hours straight and start imagining Kurt and Blaine then you'll be sat in a puddle. The ND kids are on it too :eek3:

Spoiler:
    Show
    *mwah* back at ya Kurt

I NEED to download Dress and Tie, I've been watching it again today.

ReputationRep:
    I love Glee radio! They're playing 'Misery' and I'm having the biggest chair dance ever!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Try listening to it on repeat for almost 2 hours straight and start imagining Kurt and Blaine then you'll be sat in a puddle. The ND kids are on it too :eek3:

Spoiler:
    Show
    *mwah* back at ya Kurt

I NEED to download Dress and Tie, I've been watching it again today.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm blubbing now! Listened to it about 5 times now and the bit where ND and possibly the Warblers are singing in the background and Darren is singing a melody keeps getting me. And the lyrics... guh! This gif is my brain... *goes to listen again* I want to see the scene SO badly...

Spoiler:
    Show
    :love: :adore: Can we... practice some more?

My heart goes weeeeeeeee at the combination of Darren Criss and Charlene! Toooniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ghhhhht! I've been singing that bit all day!

I want to get Skin and Bone but I know I'll just have mental images of Darren and the can...

ReputationRep:
    30th ish listen of
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Somewhere Only We Know
    and still tearing up.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The bit where New Directions are in the background and Darren's going ahhhh is making me cry! The fact almost everyone who Kurt cares about is singing for him... :cry:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.