(Original post by diamonddust)
    30th ish listen of
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Somewhere Only We Know
    and still tearing up.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The bit where New Directions are in the background and Darren's going ahhhh is making me cry! The fact almost everyone who Kurt cares about is singing for him... :cry:
    I've just come to say about the same thing. I can't stop listening, I can't stop smiling/being emotional at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm blubbing now! Listened to it about 5 times now and the bit where ND and possibly the Warblers are singing in the background and Darren is singing a melody keeps getting me. And the lyrics... guh! This gif is my brain... *goes to listen again* I want to see the scene SO badly...

Spoiler:
    Show
    :love: :adore: Can we... practice some more?

My heart goes weeeeeeeee at the combination of Darren Criss and Charlene! Toooniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ghhhhht! I've been singing that bit all day!

I want to get Skin and Bone but I know I'll just have mental images of Darren and the can...
    That picture is amazing! It accurately describes all the Gleeks last night I think.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Of course we can practice, Kurt, the only other thing I have to do is my homework and I threw that on the floor this morning and haven't managed to find it since.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I've just come to say about the same thing. I can't stop listening, I can't stop smiling/being emotional at the same time.
    I've just come back to this thread and (after 9 pages to catch up on!), this was the first thing I listened to at all of yours suggestion. It's so beautiful, I'm glad I did, even though stupid youtube took 10 minutes to load :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    I've just come back to this thread and (after 9 pages to catch up on!), this was the first thing I listened to at all of yours suggestion. It's so beautiful, I'm glad I did, even though stupid youtube took 10 minutes to load :mad:
    We can thank Darren Criss for helping to fill pages during the hiatus but yeah, that song is so beautiful. I just hope there's a fitting scene for it to do it justice. It gets more and more beautiful each time you listen too :love: I listened through tumblr, youtube is generally not my friend. I made this late last night too of it http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr...pilation-video because I was desperate to see Kurt/Blaine scenes set to it.

@diamonddust I just saw you post on the Glee forum!!

ReputationRep:
    We can thank Darren Criss for helping to fill pages during the hiatus but yeah, that song is so beautiful. I just hope there's a fitting scene for it to do it justice. It gets more and more beautiful each time you listen too :love: I listened through tumblr, youtube is generally not my friend. I made this late last night too of it http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr...pilation-video because I was desperate to see Kurt/Blaine scenes set to it.

@diamonddust I just saw you post on the Glee forum!!
    Thanks for making me cry even more! :mad:

If they do something like 'I Want to Hold your hand' with SWOWK I will be a wreck. Bloody Darren Criss has made me fall in love with him because of his beautiful emotional singing... :cry: :cry:
    And haha, you have to tell me who you are on there!
    New Directions being on the track makes me even MORE emotional for some reason. I give up!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Klaine moves me. Darren Criss moves me. I need it to be the 19th now...

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for making me cry even more! :mad:

If they do something like 'I Want to Hold your hand' with SWOWK I will be a wreck. Bloody Darren Criss has made me fall in love with him because of his beautiful emotional singing... :cry: :cry:
    And haha, you have to tell me who you are on there!
    New Directions being on the track makes me even MORE emotional for some reason. I give up!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Klaine moves me. Darren Criss moves me. I need it to be the 19th now...
    You want me to let go of my cloak of invisibility?!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm leala on there-I don't post that much though...I have no idea how my post count has even increased. The thread there moves so quickly and I lose track of who's who

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think I'll definitely be crying in that scene-judging by what I was feeling during the kliss scene (I've just been rewatching the klaine scenes from Sexy and OS actually and I was laughing so hard at Burt/Blaine, Burt/Kurt and then the warblers' arguments. Everything seems so much more humorous now we have klaine

ReputationRep:
    You want me to let go of my cloak of invisibility?!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm leala on there-I don't post that much though...I have no idea how my post count has even increased. The thread there moves so quickly and I lose track of who's who

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think I'll definitely be crying in that scene-judging by what I was feeling during the kliss scene (I've just been rewatching the klaine scenes from Sexy and OS actually and I was laughing so hard at Burt/Blaine, Burt/Kurt and then the warblers' arguments. Everything seems so much more humorous now we have klaine
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's so true! I can actually sit through BIOTA now and not care about the Rachel/Blaine kiss (:puke:) and laugh at the funny bits. About Sexy, I ADORE the way Kurt says 'Those weren't weird faces, those were my sexy faces.' Awww! And I also loved the scene where Blaine was all like 'Give me sultry' *smoulders* and Kurt just makes a hilariuous face. Oh and the bit where Blaine is blatantly thinking dirty thoughts when Kurt mentions 'THOSE movies' and Blaine is like 'You're blushing! '. Blaine and Burt just makes me cringe now... I love that scene but I'm just imagining Burt's reaction when he finds out Blaine is Kurt's boyfriend and remembers the sex talk... Awk.Ward...
    I love Kurt's reaction to Misery where he's like 'STFU!' and playing with his fingers from boredom! And the way he says 'ESPECIALLY Pavorotti' awww! And my favourite bit for humour was the graveyard scene where Kurt's like 'The coffin was bigger' and Blaine's being all sensitive and asks if Kurt's thinking about his mum and Kurt's just like 'I just really wanted to win'. Actual LMAO! I need more Klaine. Seriously, I'm having withdrawal symptoms! /longestspoilerever

Oh and about the Gleeforums, I haven't seen you post yet! I'll look out for you. This thread is way more fun because that thread moves too quickly! I love the memes and gifs they post though!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's so true! I can actually sit through BIOTA now and not care about the Rachel/Blaine kiss (:puke:) and laugh at the funny bits. About Sexy, I ADORE the way Kurt says 'Those weren't weird faces, those were my sexy faces.' Awww! And I also loved the scene where Blaine was all like 'Give me sultry' *smoulders* and Kurt just makes a hilariuous face. Oh and the bit where Blaine is blatantly thinking dirty thoughts when Kurt mentions 'THOSE movies' and Blaine is like 'You're blushing! '. Blaine and Burt just makes me cringe now... I love that scene but I'm just imagining Burt's reaction when he finds out Blaine is Kurt's boyfriend and remembers the sex talk... Awk.Ward...
    I love Kurt's reaction to Misery where he's like 'STFU!' and playing with his fingers from boredom! And the way he says 'ESPECIALLY Pavorotti' awww! And my favourite bit for humour was the graveyard scene where Kurt's like 'The coffin was bigger' and Blaine's being all sensitive and asks if Kurt's thinking about his mum and Kurt's just like 'I just really wanted to win'. Actual LMAO! I need more Klaine. Seriously, I'm having withdrawal symptoms! /longestspoilerever

Oh and about the Gleeforums, I haven't seen you post yet! I'll look out for you. This thread is way more fun because that thread moves too quickly! I love the memes and gifs they post though!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The way he says about the sexy faces and pavarotti are two of my favourite things too, as Blaine would say they're 'adorable'. I NEEDS ME MORE KLAINE!! I can't believe we're having to wait so long, I really wanted the episode after the kliss straight away to see what happened and now we've had to wait and so much time has passed and in the meantime I've become even more obsessed and crazy than I already was! I have no idea how I'll be by the time a new episode is aired. I think I'll have to stay up and watch it again.

I loved how throughout Original Songs they were showing how far Kurt had come at Dalton, he was no longer worshipping the ground Blaine walked on (like with Misery lol) plus he wasn't even wearing his blazer when they kissed (I noticed that in 'Sexy' too) which kind of symbolised him coming into his own for me (especially when a lot of haters say he's like Blaine's puppy or something ). I really am over analysing things now. If I took this energy and put it into something productive I could be a genius.

I love the things posted on glee forum-I especially love the spoilers. A few months ago I had no idea how many spoilers were released before episodes.

ReputationRep:
    You guys talk about Glee a LOT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m:)ckel)
    You guys talk about Glee a LOT.
    That is a wonderful observation on the Glee thread. One unlike which we have seen in a long time.

*applause*

ReputationRep:
    That is a wonderful observation on the Glee thread. One unlike which we have seen in a long time.

*applause*
    ty. But seriously. I was a bit late in watching this season's sectionals episode, but when I eventually did and came on here to gauge opinion, I realised it was about 10 pages back! The Glee forums must be absolutely manic.

ReputationRep:
    ty. But seriously. I was a bit late in watching this season's sectionals episode, but when I eventually did and came on here to gauge opinion, I realised it was about 10 pages back! The Glee forums must be absolutely manic.
    They are, I saw the averages earlier-about 200 pages a week. We didn't discuss it this much until things got REALLY exciting then they decided to have a hiatus. If the writers will not give us Glee, we will give us Glee :yep:

200 pages on the Klaine thread alone that is.

ReputationRep:
    They are, I saw the averages earlier-about 200 pages a week. We didn't discuss it this much until things got REALLY exciting then they decided to have a hiatus. If the writers will not give us Glee, we will give us Glee :yep:
    Fair enough. But didn't we just have a hiatus? What's the reason for this latest one?

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough. But didn't we just have a hiatus? What's the reason for this latest one?
    Yes we did, that's what makes it so frustrating. This season has been awful-the mid season break was about 6 weeks over Christmas and January then it came back then we had a 2 week break again. This was supposed to be a 4 week break (must have been scheduled as episode 17 wasn't being filmed until a few weeks back) but they extended it to a 5 week break when another season finale was put back in the US so they didn't end up with 2 shows ending on the same week in May :rolleyes: I don't get all the breaks but on the plus side it means less time between seasons.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show

Woah, thanks for the rep it was huge. It got me back to 3 notches :woo:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show

Woah, thanks for the rep it was huge. It got me back to 3 notches :woo:
    LMAO! I think that might rival the Ryan Murphy picture saying
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I gave them Klaine. *****es love Klaine!

ReputationRep:
    LMAO! I think that might rival the Ryan Murphy picture saying
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I gave them Klaine. *****es love Klaine!
    lol, I love that picture! Have you seen the gif thread going around tumblr tonight? (someone posted it on the Klaine forum earlier) it's funny and about
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ryan Murphy promising Kurt a boyfriend and the whole Sam/Blaine thing

ReputationRep:
    lol, I love that picture! Have you seen the gif thread going around tumblr tonight? (someone posted it on the Klaine forum earlier) it's funny and about
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ryan Murphy promising Kurt a boyfriend and the whole Sam/Blaine thing
    OMG, no! I'm a crap Klainer, really must get a tumblr! Have you got a link?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I honestly don't get how people can ship Sam with Kurt... I know at the beginning there were hints with the dyed hair thing but... nah. :dontknow: And Blaine's way hotter... *ahem* I mean... better for Kurt in general.

ReputationRep:
    OMG, no! I'm a crap Klainer, really must get a tumblr! Have you got a link?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I honestly don't get how people can ship Sam with Kurt... I know at the beginning there were hints with the dyed hair thing but... nah. :dontknow: And Blaine's way hotter... *ahem* I mean... better for Kurt in general.
    First post on here http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr.co m/

I hadn't even heard of tumblr before Klaine lol

Spoiler:
    Show
    I never got Sam/Kurt either. When people were excited at the start of the season saying he would probably be his boyfriend I just thought not if I have anything to do with it. Blaine is so much more Kurt's type

ReputationRep:
    First post on here http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr.com/

I hadn't even heard of tumblr before Klaine lol

Spoiler:
    Show
    I never got Sam/Kurt either. When people were excited at the start of the season saying he would probably be his boyfriend I just thought not if I have anything to do with it. Blaine is so much more Kurt's type
    Hi guys :hello: That's hilarious! And I loved the story from that girl meeting Darren - so sweet! And THANK YOU for the link for the new song - it's beautiful!! I really didn't know five weeks could feel like such a lifetime. I need time to go by faster!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm not sure if I'm supposed to spoiler this since it's just a ship and not something that will actually happen (I'll know where to find you if it does, Ryan Murphy), but people need to STOP shipping Sam and Kurt!! It's ridiculous! I think Sam is great but he is straight, and there's no way they are going to let yet another character question his sexuality. I can see why people were expecting it in the first episode of the second season, but surely it has been clear ever since??

Is anyone else scared that, now that Klaine is finally an item, they are not going to last long? The 'important' couples always break up after a few episodes, and I don't think I could deal with that! Imagine them having a fight or breaking up in the last episode, and having to wait the whole summer to find out what happens next! :eek:

Nobody is allowed to rain on Klaine - I wouldn't survive!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.