Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Hi guys :hello: That's hilarious! And I loved the story from that girl meeting Darren - so sweet! And THANK YOU for the link for the new song - it's beautiful!! I really didn't know five weeks could feel like such a lifetime. I need time to go by faster!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm not sure if I'm supposed to spoiler this since it's just a ship and not something that will actually happen (I'll know where to find you if it does, Ryan Murphy), but people need to STOP shipping Sam and Kurt!! It's ridiculous! I think Sam is great but he is straight, and there's no way they are going to let yet another character question his sexuality. I can see why people were expecting it in the first episode of the second season, but surely it has been clear ever since??

Is anyone else scared that, now that Klaine is finally an item, they are not going to last long? The 'important' couples always break up after a few episodes, and I don't think I could deal with that! Imagine them having a fight or breaking up in the last episode, and having to wait the whole summer to find out what happens next! :eek:

Nobody is allowed to rain on Klaine - I wouldn't survive!
    I know the Kurt/Sam thing is just stupid-I saw a post on tumblr the other day saying they shipping Kurt/Sam rather than Kurt/Blaine as some of their gay friends didn't identify with Kurt/Blaine's coming out stories but with Sam's and I thought 'hang on a minute, Sam hasn't come out, Sam is straight, how can you identify with a coming out story that hasn't happened?'. People also need to stop with Kurt/Karofsky because that is just super annoying.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm hoping Ryan Murphy doesn't split them up-he seems to really love the couple plus he's waited long enough to get them together (hopefully that was their bit of drama) and he knows how important it is for gay kids to see a gay couple on screen. It's also unlikely they'll have rival love interests any time soon as that would involve introducing new characters or outing existing ones-most other main couples have split because of affairs or to try out different pairings within the Glee club I think. If they split up I'll go MAD!

100th Page!! This deserves some dancing on furniture type celebration

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I know the Kurt/Sam thing is just stupid-I saw a post on tumblr the other day saying they shipping Kurt/Sam rather than Kurt/Blaine as some of their gay friends didn't identify with Kurt/Blaine's coming out stories but with Sam's and I thought 'hang on a minute, Sam hasn't come out, Sam is straight, how can you identify with a coming out story that hasn't happened?'. People also need to stop with Kurt/Karofsky because that is just super annoying.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm hoping Ryan Murphy doesn't split them up-he seems to really love the couple plus he's waited long enough to get them together (hopefully that was their bit of drama) and he knows how important it is for gay kids to see a gay couple on screen. It's also unlikely they'll have rival love interests any time soon as that would involve introducing new characters or outing existing ones-most other main couples have split because of affairs or to try out different pairings within the Glee club I think. If they split up I'll go MAD!

LMAO! oh the delusion! :rolleyes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I heard Ryan Murphy took a month looking for the tree during Pav!Burial! There's NO way they're splitting up. Chris says he wants them to be the new Scotty and Kevin (:love:) and we all know Ryan loves Chris! Also, they're amazing and we'd all destroy Ryan Murphy with the culmulative force of our tears and feet stamping!
    Klaine fo' lyf, dog!

Kurt and Karkofsy... *no words* Makes me feel a bit sick tbh.

What? No paper throwing? I'm HURT!

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    How is that something you can relate to? He never came out and never will! And to think they often say that Klaine fans are delusional... :no:

I think that the people who still hope/expect Sam and Kurt to get together should rewatch the series and pay attention this time round, but anyway - everyone is allowed to fantasize, and I guess I can somehow see how it might be a nice thought for people who have struggled with being attracted to straight friends and all that. But what I really hate is when they try to force that opinion on other people and say the most obnoxious things about Darren Criss (not even Blaine!) to enforce their opinion. He has enough fans to make up for it, but I've never read such mean things about any cast member as I have about him - and it mostly seems to come from the Sam/Kurt shippers.

I hope you're right, that would just be cruel! And as to new gay characters: I really hope they won't. I mean, Kurt/Blaine is my favourite part of the show and I'm looking forward to more Brittany/Santana, but for now that's enough. If they are going to introduce more gay characters that would almost be like saying that Glee clubs indeed are for gay kids, and it would turn Glee into 'that gay show' that some kids probably wouldn't even be allowed to watch anymore. I have the deepest respect for the LBGT community and the KLiss was the most beautiful thing ever, but even more gay characters in Glee would do more harm than good, I think. So what I'm really trying to say is: I don't want any new potentially gay characters messing with Klaine!

Yay, 100th page! I think I contributed a few by constantly forgetting that I can quote several people in one post (), but to celebrate, here are some more Warblers dance moves!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    How is that something you can relate to? He never came out and never will! And to think they often say that Klaine fans are delusional... :no:

I think that the people who still hope/expect Sam and Kurt to get together should rewatch the series and pay attention this time round, but anyway - everyone is allowed to fantasize, and I guess I can somehow see how it might be a nice thought for people who have struggled with being attracted to straight friends and all that. But what I really hate is when they try to force that opinion on other people and say the most obnoxious things about Darren Criss (not even Blaine!) to enforce their opinion. He has enough fans to make up for it, but I've never read such mean things about any cast member as I have about him - and it mostly seems to come from the Sam/Kurt shippers.

I hope you're right, that would just be cruel! And as to new gay characters: I really hope they won't. I mean, Kurt/Blaine is my favourite part of the show and I'm looking forward to more Brittany/Santana, but for now that's enough. If they are going to introduce more gay characters that would almost be like saying that Glee clubs indeed are for gay kids, and it would turn Glee into 'that gay show' that some kids probably wouldn't even be allowed to watch anymore. I have the deepest respect for the LBGT community and the KLiss was the most beautiful thing ever, but even more gay characters in Glee would do more harm than good, I think. So what I'm really trying to say is: I don't want any new potentially gay characters messing with Klaine!

Yay, 100th page! I think I contributed a few by constantly forgetting that I can quote several people in one post (), but to celebrate, here are some more Warblers dance moves!

*applauds* I totally agree with your spoiler!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My secret non canon ship is for Puck and Kurt- don't judge me - even though I know it will never happen! You don't see me dissing Lauren or her actress because of it. People are saaad. I honestly don't understand how anyone can dislike/hate on Darren, I find it annoying that Finn gets all the male leads but I still like Corey! Darren's voice is just :coma: anyway! And yeah, adding gay characters would scare me because I wouldn't want the quasi-incestual musical chair relationship thing and if they made either one of Klaine cheat I'd hurt someone! Also, they haven't even properly began exploring the gay/bi characters they already have! Glee is doing so much in terms of pushing boundaries and if they added more gay characters, everyone would think Glee is even gayer than it already is! And I'd love that but I know some people wouldn't... and a bit random (or not!) but the Kliss has to be one of the most beautiful things I've seen on primetime TV, just beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    This isn't funny... I'm listening to a certain song in a public place and I'm tearing up.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Funny how the only two times I've cried about Glee have been during songs from two halves of the same couple! Kurt during IWHYH and Blaine during SOWK. Damn them and their talent. And damn Nude Errections for being on the track and making it even MORE beautiful. Guh. 'If you have a minute why don't we go talk about it somewhere only we know?' Waaaah! What a gorgeous sentiment! I keep imagining a montage of Klaine amazingness!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    LMAO! oh the delusion! :rolleyes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I heard Ryan Murphy took a month looking for the tree during Pav!Burial! There's NO way they're splitting up. Chris says he wants them to be the new Scotty and Kevin (:love:) and we all know Ryan loves Chris! Also, they're amazing and we'd all destroy Ryan Murphy with the culmulative force of our tears and feet stamping!
    Klaine fo' lyf, dog!

Kurt and Karkofsy... *no words* Makes me feel a bit sick tbh.

What? No paper throwing? I'm HURT!
    You know, I looked for ages for a Misery-paper-throwing-Blaine gif and couldn't find one! I did find some rather :eek3: pictures while searching though which no one should ever see. I will now have google safe search forever turned on.

(Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show

It's the hating on actors that annoys me really, I know I come from a lucky position as
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Klaine is on!! As is Brittana, which means all my ships came true already
    but I'd never hate on actors or writers for not making something happen as they can only make select stories happen and I watch the show knowing that and accepting what they choose to go with.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Obviously my rule for no hating could be changed if Klaine ever break up-I'm looking at you Ryan Murphy

*applauds* I totally agree with your spoiler!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My secret non canon ship is for Puck and Kurt- don't judge me - even though I know it will never happen! You don't see me dissing Lauren or her actress because of it. People are saaad. I honestly don't understand how anyone can dislike/hate on Darren, I find it annoying that Finn gets all the male leads but I still like Corey! Darren's voice is just :coma: anyway! And yeah, adding gay characters would scare me because I wouldn't want the quasi-incestual musical chair relationship thing and if they made either one of Klaine cheat I'd hurt someone! Also, they haven't even properly began exploring the gay/bi characters they already have! Glee is doing so much in terms of pushing boundaries and if they added more gay characters, everyone would think Glee is even gayer than it already is! And I'd love that but I know some people wouldn't... and a bit random (or not!) but the Kliss has to be one of the most beautiful things I've seen on primetime TV, just beautiful.
    Yeah, I have no problem with people shipping things (although I'm weird in that respect, I tend to only ship things I know have a chance of happening-I don't know if that's because I have no imagination or don't want to be disappointed) but when I see people mad because it isn't happening I just think they're being over dramatic, I thought the whole fun of shipping couples was that it was imaginary, in your head and if it happens then great but really it's just an idea I really don't like the Finn character but Cory is hilarious, I once watched an interview of him at his home and he seems so nice in it.

I agree there's no need for more gay characters (as awesome as it is!), they have enough variety in the ones they have to explore different stories and they have Rachel's gay dads they can go to if they fancy another story/mentor characters.

This isn't funny... I'm listening to a certain song in a public place and I'm tearing up.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Funny how the only two times I've cried about Glee have been during songs from two halves of the same couple! Kurt during IWHYH and Blaine during SOWK. Damn them and their talent. And damn Nude Errections for being on the track and making it even MORE beautiful. Guh. 'If you have a minute why don't we go talk about it somewhere only we know?' Waaaah! What a gorgeous sentiment! I keep imagining a montage of Klaine amazingness!
    I tend not to cry so much as smile like an idiot whenever I think of anything
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Klaine related whether it's happy or sad. When you just said 'two halves of the same couple' I just grinned so much-they're a COUPLE!! It sounds so wonderful :love:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

:rofl: at this recap http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2011/03/glee_recap_5.html scroll to the
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Misery
    bit.

ReputationRep:
    Santana keeps it real, and is hilarious, and Brittany is a blonde, which is pretty self-explanatory :P, therefore they should be together! #BRITTANA FOR LIFE#

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angger)
    Santana keeps it real, and is hilarious, and Brittany is a blonde, which is pretty self-explanatory :P, therefore they should be together! #BRITTANA FOR LIFE#
    Preach!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I still have no idea why someone would choose Artie over Santana

ReputationRep:
    Preach!
    Spoiler:
    Show

Second picture on here is pretty good-paper throwing!! http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr.co m/ (have no direct link so can't embed)
    I know right! It's not because Artie is handicapped (is it politically correct?), but he mistreats all his girls!

Brittana look so good together And Brittany's innocence will even out Santana's *****y personality
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I know right! It's not because Artie is handicapped (is it politically correct?), but he mistreats all his girls!

Brittana look so good together And Brittany's innocence will even out Santana's *****y personality
    He has been an awful guy to most girls, objectifying them. I love when Glee call him or Becky/Sue's sister handicapable makes me smile.

Bad news, I'm now addicted to tumblr. At least there's no farmville on there. Plus lots of Glee. Works for me :woo:

ReputationRep:
    He has been an awful guy to most girls, objectifying them. I love when Glee call him or Becky/Sue's sister handicapable makes me smile.

Bad news, I'm now addicted to tumblr. At least there's no farmville on there. Plus lots of Glee. Works for me :woo:
    He's quite a perv too, I must say. And he always does this awkward black person impersonation which I find really awkward.

Hahaha I don't really use tumblr, go to it once in a while if someone posted a link on twitter. Yep, at least there's no farmville there. Farmville is evil. Cityville is just as evil, if not even more. And I hate how it spams my facebook when people play it.

It's a shame that the next Glee episode would be the morning of my national exam. Such a bummer. :chaplin:

ReputationRep:
    Preach!
    Spoiler:
    Show

Second picture on here is pretty good-paper throwing!! http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr.co m/ (have no direct link so can't embed)
    Neither do I! He's such a misogynistic tool! he's sort of cute but... hello?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Have you seen Santana???

Klaine...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s57/glee/news/a312663/glee-exec-teases-kurt-blaine-future.html No ****, Ian, they really like each other? Really? I'd say it's more like LUUUURVVEEE personally...

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

:rofl: at this recap http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2011/03/glee_recap_5.html scroll to the
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Misery
    bit.
    Hahaha at the gifs! The article annoyed me for some reason!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    BLURT?? Everyone knows it's Klaine! I love that they said Rachel's crying was usually annoying though, win! The Misery bit was funny but one of the comments saying Darren's and Chris' voices fight peed me off. The SONG didn't suit their voices! They sounded damn good together in BICO and Animal! /rant. And someone needs to tell that website their couple name is KLAINE or... Kurt CoBlaine haha!

ReputationRep:
    Neither do I! He's such a misogynistic tool! he's sort of cute but... hello?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Have you seen Santana???

Klaine...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s57/glee/news/a312663/glee-exec-teases-kurt-blaine-future.html No ****, Ian, they really like each other? Really? I'd say it's more like LUUUURVVEEE personally...
    I just read this!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't know how there could be doubt in anyone's mind after the last episode-I don't go around 'practicing' with people I don't 'really like' in that manner

Hahaha at the gifs! The article annoyed me for some reason!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    BLURT?? Everyone knows it's Klaine! I love that they said Rachel's crying was usually annoying though, win! The Misery bit was funny but one of the comments saying Darren's and Chris' voices fight peed me off. The SONG didn't suit their voices! They sounded damn good together in BICO and Animal! /rant. And someone needs to tell that website their couple name is KLAINE or... Kurt CoBlaine haha!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't like how they say Kurt's singing faces are 'overdone'. Thou shalt not insult the many faces of Chris Colfer is on my list of commandments. I agree about Candles, although the performance of it was still amazing because of the context :love: I had to type Kurt Cobain earlier and very nearly put Kurt CoBlaine :rofl: Blurt just reminds me of being sick, which is never good.

ReputationRep:
    He's quite a perv too, I must say. And he always does this awkward black person impersonation which I find really awkward.

Hahaha I don't really use tumblr, go to it once in a while if someone posted a link on twitter. Yep, at least there's no farmville there. Farmville is evil. Cityville is just as evil, if not even more. And I hate how it spams my facebook when people play it.

It's a shame that the next Glee episode would be the morning of my national exam. Such a bummer. :chaplin:
    Artie can be quite embarrassing

Oof, it's such a shame education has to come before Glee. That's why I'm so happy to be on a gap year :woo: I can be a guiltless Gleek. Not that being at uni next year will interfere with my season 3 watching :party:

ReputationRep:
    More Darren Criss goodness. :youtube:
    Tell me to stop when you've had enough!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I have to admit, I laughed when he walked into the microphone. He's SUCH a geek, it's so adorable!

The bit where he ran his hands through his hair... and the fact he's wearing a bow tie and suspenders... :fan:

And I LOVE the song. Joe Waler singing it as Umbridge is hilarious and Darren singing it is just drool... *ahem* I've totally given up not being in love with him... :blush:

I need it to be the 19th! :cry:

ReputationRep:
    More Darren Criss goodness. :youtube:
    Tell me to stop when you've had enough!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I have to admit, I laughed when he walked into the microphone. He's SUCH a geek, it's so adorable!

The bit where he ran his hands through his hair... and the fact he's wearing a bow tie and suspenders... :fan:

And I LOVE the song. Joe Waler singing it as Umbridge is hilarious and Darren singing it is just drool... *ahem* I've totally given up not being in love with him... :blush:

I need it to be the 19th! :cry:
    :rofl: at him bumping into the microphone, I don't even know how you'd manage to do that on stage lol. Great song though :woo:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Glee tonight, minus Kurt, I'm going to CRY

ReputationRep:
    There's a Glee role play being set up on tumblr and they only have Rachel, Finn, Santana and Quinn at the moment...I'm going to be Kurt or Blaine but I can't decide which I think my level of cool has just increased by taking part in it though.

ReputationRep:
    There's a Glee role play being set up on tumblr and they only have Rachel, Finn, Santana and Quinn at the moment...I'm going to be Kurt or Blaine but I can't decide which I think my level of cool has just increased by taking part in it though.
    Be Kurt. As much as I love Blaine, he's not as defined as Kurt is!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.