The Student Room Group

Extra time?

Just broken my collar bone 2 days before my exams start, bio 25/1, geog 26/1 and chem 27/1.

I'm going to struggle to write and I don't like the idea of someone writing for me if I have to work things out as most of chem is.

Tried phoning the college but they're closed over weekend, and I'm thinking that extra time has to be applied for a long time in advance?

Should I just face that I'm going to poor and will have to resit these modules in June?
Reply 1
Try and do it.

If it doesn't work, treat them as mocks for June and nail June!

How did your collar bone break?
Reply 2
You can be given extra time as an "emergency" in your case. How about using a laptop; would that be easier?
Reply 3
Yeah, my friend sprained both his wrists; he had the choice to use a laptop or have a scribe write for him.
He used toe scribe because typing was not good for his wrists.
Reply 4
I'll phone them in the morning about extra time and give the exams a shot anyway.

Broke the collar bone bmx racing, probably not the best idea before my exams in hindsight.
Reply 5
Yoadius
I'll phone them in the morning about extra time and give the exams a shot anyway.

Broke the collar bone bmx racing, probably not the best idea before my exams in hindsight.

You think? :rolleyes:

But yeah, phone them, try it, hopefully you'll get it and if not, hopefully you'll manage in the time.

If not, June isn't the end of the world.

Good luck mate. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending