Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

man should more invest in creating forrest Watch

ReputationRep:
    we speak of nature .... but nature looked very different in the year 1200.... then population was not grown so massifly ....so the need to cut down al the forrest was als not yet there....

what we now in the year 2000 look upon are massive and immensly wide grass lands....wich are not at all so much a form of nature but where completely manmade....

in holland ...the farmers occupie al the last single squares of solid ground ....and use it for export reasons to grow crap..

ugly farmland as result and overactivity and no space for the fox and the owl and other forrest animals.

therefor also the last bit of forrest has become only for the rich

i donnot know the exact situation in the uk..... but i do have seen all the dull wide open spaces with only grass on it

long term planning it is : before a forrest at the least takes a bit shape : un must wait like 30 years ... but the investment will be a good one because then in the year 2040 all people want to live and build a house on such ground with lots of cosy and nice trees

ha this was my scream in the dessert

xxx edwin

ReputationRep:
    op learn to write in english or don't post at all, there is no excuse for poor grammar use the spell checker.

ReputationRep:
    I know a girl called Linsey Forrest.

Other than that I don't know what a 'forrest' is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Libtolu)
    op learn to write in english or don't post at all, there is no excuse for poor grammar use the spell checker.
    i am sorry i speak broken english ... i am german and dutch

may i say ? in your remark u forgot to use a kapital letter in the start : wich is highly irritating.... u completely ruined my day

no i have migraine all day long and u are not gonne fix that hey? or are u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JakePearson)
    I know a girl called Linsey Forrest.

Other than that I don't know what a 'forrest' is.
    ha sos sos please could u introduce me to mss forrest ? ha ha u do know they say sometimes : whats in a name ?

to get a bit more serious on the matter : forrest people ( humans ) are also a specie

they cannot or dont like to stand or to be in the sunn

they like the shadows of the forrest

in conditions that are created by mankind in genaral : the dissapaerance of forrst : this one particular kind cannot perpetuate succesfully and dont have a place to live in

its a small number of people but nevertheless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edwinemanuelposse)
    we speak of nature .... but nature looked very different in the year 1200.... then population was not grown so massifly ....so the need to cut down al the forrest was als not yet there....

what we now in the year 2000 look upon are massive and immensly wide grass lands....wich are not at all so much a form of nature but where completely manmade....

in holland ...the farmers occupie al the last single squares of solid ground ....and use it for export reasons to grow crap..

ugly farmland as result and overactivity and no space for the fox and the owl and other forrest animals.

therefor also the last bit of forrest has become only for the rich

i donnot know the exact situation in the uk..... but i do have seen all the dull wide open spaces with only grass on it

long term planning it is : before a forrest at the least takes a bit shape : un must wait like 30 years ... but the investment will be a good one because then in the year 2040 all people want to live and build a house on such ground with lots of cosy and nice trees

ha this was my scream in the dessert

xxx edwin
    I agree. As a legend once said, "Man belongs to the Earth. Earth does not belong to man".

Your English is better than some British people I know so don't worry.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.