Turn on thread page Beta

I had only what could be described as an Epiphany! watch

Announcements

Basically last night i was in the middle of a club with some friends, and i can't describe what happened. I just had a huge realisation of what was really important in my life and what i should be focusing on. It was like a light got turned on inside my head and has given me a whole new perspective on things.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

ReputationRep:
    I've had a few but they very rarely come randomly as I seek them out through challenging experiences/self-development courses/reading inspirational stuff.

ReputationRep:
    kind of, i see people around me like the fellas i live with and people i work with and see what i want to become in life and what i don't. i think about it a lot :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Basically last night i was in the middle of a club with some friends, and i can't describe what happened. I just had a huge realisation of what was really important in my life and what i should be focusing on. It was like a light got turned on inside my head and has given me a whole new perspective on things.

I had one today after clubbing last night man. :yep:

What a **** epiphany.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

What information did this grand realization entail?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.