Turn on thread page Beta

Go on then, post a picture of your dashboard watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuffles)
    But this is what they had just before that, and you can see it's exactly the same as mine from 15 years previously just with an extra bit stuck on in the middle for switches and the air con panel stuck underneath.
    Yeah, I think most of it has just been filled in so that the chances of someone dying when they hit the Defender's dash is about 0.0000001% less looks like there might be an airbag in the steering wheel as well, rather than a bit of metal.

@Charlski - Austin 7 looks interesting!

ReputationRep:

This would be mine

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Just kidding...

OK, that's not it...

Interesting, nearly there...

Look at the indicator controls!

OK, here's the interior in my car.

ReputationRep:
    -Three seats, useful for when the gf wants a cuddle
    I love this

ReputationRep:
    Like this but with white/red dials as opposed to white/blue. Also mine is a manual as opposed to a DSG.

ReputationRep:

Not old enough yet to have gained any 'character'.
    I do rather like the seats:

Though that's not what this thread is for.

ReputationRep:
    BMW E36:

Dull, but well laid out and screwed together.

ReputationRep:
    Mine. Not a great picture.
    Ho hum.

Nissan Micra
    1.0 litre 16V Naturally Aspirated.
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ocelotrevs)
    Mine. Not a great picture.
    Ho hum.

Nissan Micra
    1.0 litre 16V Naturally Aspirated.
    :cool:
    Typing out 'naturally aspirated' doesn't make it sound any faster :p: My friend (guy) has one in light metallic green and he loves it and I have to say it's not a bad car on the inside. I can fit behind the wheel well and I'm 6'3 and he tends to rag it around a bit and it's still going strong.

ReputationRep:
    Typing out 'naturally aspirated' doesn't make it sound any faster :p: My friend (guy) has one in light metallic green and he loves it and I have to say it's not a bad car on the inside. I can fit behind the wheel well and I'm 6'3 and he tends to rag it around a bit and it's still going strong.
    I know, I know. But it makes it sound cooler :p:

I'm the same size, and my friends do take the mick a bit. Bit they all agree that my car has the best acceleration out of all of ours.

ReputationRep:

the fave bit of my dash albeit a bit blurry.. my freind has the photography skills of a crack addict

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaw)

the fave bit of my dash albeit a bit blurry.. my freind has the photography skills of a crack addict

Kmph?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Texan88)
    Kmph?

nope mph in germany.. got up to an indicated 169, sat naved 162mph.. still had another gear and plenty of pull left at 150. the world goes by a bit too quickly at that speed though, and by the time my freind got the camera out, there were cars on the horizon :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Mine just after i passed my test (2yrs ago eeek) thank god it doesnt look like that now (pink seats have also gone)

Only picture i have of it now is of my new headunit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brokenangel)
    Mine just after i passed my test (2yrs ago eeek) thank god it doesnt look like that now (pink seats have also gone)

Only picture i have of it now is of my new headunit

Surely the pink seat covers would have doubled the value of the car?

ReputationRep:

Best pic I can find of the A40 dashboard! The vinyl that looks all loose has since had the foam padding replaced, so it looks a lot better than that now!

Carawagon, as bought...

I have yet to get a picture of the dashboard of my latest purchase... Nuffles and co watch this space!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hontoir)
    Surely the pink seat covers would have doubled the value of the car?
    haha the scary thing is if you spray a KA pink you do practically double the value of the car

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brokenangel)
    haha the scary thing is if you spray a KA pink you do practically double the value of the car
    Lol but it does remove half the potential market for buying the car... i.e. males

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.