Turn on thread page Beta

Bye everyone. See you next year! watch

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm off on holiday in a few hours, and have to get off the comp in a bit. So I'd like to say goodbye to everyone. Good luck to everyone in the UKL awards (but have fun!). Hope it all goes well. Keep the Harry Potter thread alive till I get back, ok guys!
    Have a great holiday everyone!

MERRY CHRISTMAS
    AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Bye! See you in the 2nd week of January. I wonder if youlot will get a white christmas!

ReputationRep:
    Bye, you too! Take care now!

ReputationRep:
    Have fun!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Well, I'm off on holiday in a few hours, and have to get off the comp in a bit. So I'd like to say goodbye to everyone. Good luck to everyone in the UKL awards (but have fun!). Hope it all goes well. Keep the Harry Potter thread alive till I get back, ok guys!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Bye! See you in the 2nd week of January. I wonder if youlot will get a white christmas!

I dont know you, but have fun!

ReputationRep:
    Have a nice time!

ReputationRep:
    Later on, creator of the most prolific thread! Enjoy yourself!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)

MERRY CHRISTMAS

have a brilliant time

merry christmas
    happy new year

miss you all ready

bye

do you have to go?

ReputationRep:
    see you in 2004!

have a great christmas!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    have a brilliant time

merry christmas
    happy new year

miss you all ready

bye

do you have to go?
    See you later everyone. Eric, I hope you get an award, which you so badly want. If not, you always have the self-claimed title of UKL youngest member.
    Man, 3 weeks without UKl, the longest away from here I think. (Hmmmmmm, a bit sad really).

Oh yeah, Whitey, good luck with reachingyour target of 5000 before new years eve midnight!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    See you later everyone. Eric, I hope you get an award, which you so badly want. If not, you always have the self-claimed title of UKL youngest member.
    Man, 3 weeks without UKl, the longest away from here I think. (Hmmmmmm, a bit sad really).

Oh yeah, Whitey, good luck with reachingyour target of 5000 before new years eve midnight!

award im happy

bye

ReputationRep:
    knock you self out.

ReputationRep:
    have a great holiday Xenon, where you going? I'm also going away for new year. woohoo!

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    have a great holiday Xenon, where you going? I'm also going away for new year. woohoo!

lou xxx
    I'm going to saudi arabia (pilgrimage) and to dubai. Have a great holiday lou.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    I'm going to saudi arabia (pilgrimage) and to dubai. Have a great holiday lou.
    not bad!

ReputationRep:
    takecare of ur self. hope all goes well. be safe ;-)

ReputationRep:
    have yourself a whale of a time!

and if you can't find any whales.... have yourself, uh... a guinea pig of a time!

ReputationRep:
    Hav a grt holiday, i doubt they'll b snow in england

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_Borish)
    have yourself a whale of a time!

and if you can't find any whales.... have yourself, uh... a guinea pig of a time!
    Haven't found any whales yet, though might find some camels and stuff on the desert safari today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Haven't found any whales yet, though might find some camels and stuff on the desert safari today.
    Welcome back! (you are back, right?)

Did you have a nice time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Welcome back! (you are back, right?)

Did you have a nice time?
    I'm back for only an hour or so. Will be back proper in 4 days. I've had a great holiday so far, but still have loads of great stuff left to do! See you guys properly in a few days (when everyone's awake!)

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 4, 2004
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.