Turn on thread page Beta

English Defence League watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonjon123)
    I know, I just don't get what’s his obsession. Every single Islam thread, his there. I mean Islam is the only religion on tsr that has a second "ask a Muslim" thread, and now its looks like there’s going to be a third seeing as there are nearly 10000 posts in less than 6months.
    :eek: An antitheist interested in religon on a religious thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    The truth hurts doesn't it.
    I never have a discussion with you though, I always attempt to be respectful and raise various poits which you tend to ignore and instead start calling me names .etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    So? They are not particularly pleasant are they? Clearly enough people are getting a gaining a certain interpretation which encourages violence that has been sanctioned by God.
    But why would god not reveal war tactics to win a holy war. I mean those time Islam was starting and there was a lot of oppression even an assassination attempt of our prophet. Islam is not in danger now, its actually accepted. Why do you think that none of the Islamic leaders of Islamic countries are encouraging terrorist? They are against it.

To be honest, am guessing you would like Muslims to fight against extremist. Just like the Americans fought against the KKK. That’s the problem, the terrorist are everywhere and do you know how many Muslims are dyeing because they do not agree with these terrorist. Buildings will be bombed in Saudi Arabia and Dubai, because they are supporting the west and against these. Its like asking people to fight against the KKK in the 1924 when it had 6,000,000 people.

ReputationRep:
    Although these guys probably aren't too fond of fundamental Islam, they're obviously just using it as a front to enable them to carry out violence for the sake of violence. In that respect, they're worse than Islam4UK.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: An antitheist interested in religon on a religious thread.
    Well you are in most of them, your reason to be on it maybe different to other people. But you’re still "interested" by definition.

ReputationRep:
    I never have a discussion with you though, I always attempt to be respectful and raise various poits which you tend to ignore and instead start calling me names .etc.
    You never have any points to begin with, you go to atheist websites in an attempt to make a valid argument. You fail. That's like me going to a creationist to learn about evolution. All you seem to do is pounce on every Muslim thread spread your usual nonsense about Muslims being this and that and then you come out with this garbage. Please!

ReputationRep:
    Well organized? Pah!

A bunch of trashy white/black/brown folks. Haven't seen too many Asians (about half of whom in the UK are non-Muslim - i.e. Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Taoist, Christian, Jewish etc.) protesting with these people in London. Wonder why that is?

The people with the money in this country control things - not a bunch of disenfranchised, failed clowns protesting against 'Muslim bombers'. In fact, it's stupidity - surely a bomber (regardless of whether he/she was of Muslim persuasion) could just go to one of their demos where the EDL are protesting (usually penned in by police) and detonate a bomb?

The Muslim 'bombers' out there are probably laughing themselves silly! Looks like they've got alot of attention (and potential targets).

Woopydoo - so 1 IT consultant funds them! Wooooah (not). It's not like the whole City of London is throwing money at such clowns.

The fact that these jokes have problems pronouncing the name of their own country (WTF is 'Ingurrland'? LOL!) says it all.

EDL - By the trash, For the trash, and Of the trash.

ReputationRep:
    You never have any points to begin with, you go to atheist websites in an attempt to make a valid argument. You fail. That's like me going to a creationist to learn about evolution. All you seem to do is pounce on every Muslim thread spread your usual nonsense about Muslims being this and that and then you come out with this garbage. Please!
    Rubbish, you never answer anything, you just call people facists, racists and have a bizzare obsession with bringing up Italy constantly...Your equally as "obsessed" with the issue as me.

ReputationRep:
    We need another crusade.

ReputationRep:
    Anyway the EDL are a bunch of trouble-causing idiots, I assume Stoke City were playing away from home on Saturday.

ReputationRep:
    Well you are in most of them, your reason to be on it maybe different to other people. But you’re still "interested" by definition.
    What exactly is your point?

ReputationRep:
    Rubbish, you never answer anything, you just call people facists, racists and have a bizzare obsession with bringing up Italy constantly...Your equally as "obsessed" with the issue as me.
    No I take the exact same premise they take with their arguments, they condemn a phenomena holistically I do the same but with me I have evidence for my claims not reactionary, emotional babble. It's simple. Besides who are you to tell me I never answer anything, as if you're ever able to carry a debate with anyone?

ReputationRep:
    What exactly is your point?
    this is what I mean, you can never a valid response or are intelligent enough to comprehend what other users say, hence my original point stands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    Woopydoo - so 1 IT consultant funds them! Wooooah (not). It's not like the whole City of London is throwing money at such clowns.
    I'm not sure the City of London can afford to throw money at anything anymore.

ReputationRep:
    No I take the exact same premise they take with their arguments, they condemn a phenomena holistically I do the same but with me I have evidence for my claims not reactionary, emotional babble. It's simple. Besides who are you to tell me I never answer anything, as if you're ever able to carry a debate with anyone?
    PM me we are hijacking the thread with ad homs.

ReputationRep:
    Forget about the pointless aguemnts.Answer my response.

ReputationRep:
    Forget about the pointless aguemnts.Answer my response.
    Which one?

edit: I guess you mean post 23, give me a few minutes

ReputationRep:
    The EDL are all chavs. Uneducated, senseless thugs who spend their time drinking and shagging girls. Every single one of them. They need to be flushed out.

ReputationRep:
    good on em, finally someone is doing something!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shark67)
    The EDL are all chavs. Uneducated, senseless thugs who spend their time drinking and shagging girls. Every single one of them. They need to be flushed out.

They spend their time drinking and shagging girls do they? Doesn't sound so bad! Anyway I happen to know a Black lad who is in the EDL and the media as usual isn't telling the full story about what goes on from what he tells me, and the BBC is being as 'fair and balanced' as fox news is.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.