Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juanmodesto)
    You get 1st prize in the contest for posts that are tragic failures.
    Where Muslim miscreants are concerned you are only too happy to imply collective guilt. But your nazi chums are all individuals.

:rofl:

The EDL seem to have more than their fair share of such individuals :
    http://lancasteruaf.blogspot.com/201...is-of-edl.html

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/Englis...-begin-to-show

Still they are not all bad - they were singing "Harry Roberts is my friend .. he kills coppers" whilst they tried to topple a van onto a WPC.

Hopefully, when they actually manage to off a cop KKKelway and *all* his mates will go down under the "common purpose" doctrine.
    The UAF and other traitor groups are not credible sources, try again. I've talked to several EDF members, and they all seemed pretty nice and tolerant to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    The UAF and other traitor groups are not credible sources, try again. I've talked to several EDF members, and they all seemed pretty nice and tolerant to me.
    Did they register user names like "coons out" on the EDL forum and post messages like this?

ReputationRep:
    Did they register user names like "coons out" on the EDL forum and post messages like this?

No, that is obviously a fake.

ReputationRep:
    It really isn't unfortunately, I saw it myself as well

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes. And the EDL thugs charged with racially aggravated public order offences are all being "stitched up" too?

The funniest moment of the march in Stoke was when some Sikh moron that KKKelway brought along to make a speech was shouted down. Hopefully the torrent of racial abuse he received will disabuse him of any illusions about the EDL.

ReputationRep:
    One thing I don't get about the UAF in claiming to be fighting "the Nazi's.":rolleyes:

- Nazism was a fascist and totalitarian and fascist ideology, that persecuted Jews and homosexuals.

- Radical Islam or "Islamism," is a fascist and totalitarian ideology, that seeks to conquer the world and subjugate everyone to Islam. It encourages hatred and violence towards Jews and homosexuals and persecutes them all over the world.....

Compare and contrast......

Yet it's the UAF that claim to be against Nazism, by protesting against people protesting against radical Islam....?!
    How confused are these people?!
    :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaceyThe)
    Yet it's the UAF that claim to be against Nazism, by protesting against people protesting against radical Islam....?!
    How confused are these people?!
    :dontknow:
    Because the BNP/EDL are led by life-long neo Nazis.

"Common interest must be turned into practical cooperation. Those involved must work to nail the media lies which are used by our enemies to try to divide us and make us afraid to be seen standing side by side with Third Way nations such as Libya and Iran."
    Nick Griffin

Many attendees of the American Renaissance conference were so fixated on the “Jewish question,” they seemed deaf to the latest tactics promoted by the conference’s European speakers … Speaking on the conference’s first day, Griffin suggested his move away from anti-Semitism was purely tactical. “The proper enemy to any political movement isn’t necessarily the most evil and the worst,” he advised. “The proper enemy is the one we can most easily defeat.”

ReputationRep:
    Because the BNP/EDL are led by life-long neo Nazis.

"Common interest must be turned into practical cooperation. Those involved must work to nail the media lies which are used by our enemies to try to divide us and make us afraid to be seen standing side by side with Third Way nations such as Libya and Iran."
    Nick Griffin

Many attendees of the American Renaissance conference were so fixated on the “Jewish question,” they seemed deaf to the latest tactics promoted by the conference’s European speakers … Speaking on the conference’s first day, Griffin suggested his move away from anti-Semitism was purely tactical. “The proper enemy to any political movement isn’t necessarily the most evil and the worst,” he advised. “The proper enemy is the one we can most easily defeat.”

1.) The EDL and the BNP are not the same thing.

2.) The BNP is a political party, the EDL is a pressure group.

3.) Nick Griffin is the leader of the BNP, not the EDL.

4.) The EDL don't hate Jews, they support them and some members of the EDL are Jewish themselves:

5.) The EDL don't hate black people, many EDL members are black.

6.) The EDL are not Nazis, they hate what the Nazis stood for (note the 'Black and White Unite' banner with regards to point number 5):

7.) And this is the fascism that is trying to silence them:

8.) It is their democratic right to protest, allow them their freedom of speech as you are allowed yours.

ReputationRep:
    I have no problem with the EDF protesting. They aren't a racist group persay, but they definitely dont like asians. During their london protest, one of my best friends who goes to Kings College London got beaten pretty badly by some EDF thugs who chanted 'raghead, paki scum' and 'bomber' at him- he was trying to get to the tube station. No matter what the EDF's ideologies are, they are simply a group of barbaric football hooligans who found an opportunity to chant silly songs and 'fight' Islamic extremism (how, im not sure. surely if they wanted to fight extremism they would go to one of the 'terror' hubs). The london protests pretty much saw them using scare tactics in order to get their point across, which is just as pathetic as the muslims who held those ******* plackards threatening non muslims with death.

Whats scary though is that people who are completely uninvolved in this stupid fight, muslim extremism or the EDF are now becoming victims. The police are getting abused by both sides, as are innocent civillians such as my friend, who was a law student ffs. But hey, because he had brown skin, that must make him a terrorist right ? 'get these bombers off our streets' my arse.

To clarify, I have no problem with the EDF protesting. I hate Muslim extremisim too, especially how its affecting the majority of innocent muslims that are bieng ignored by the media because they are 'boring news' compared to the radical ones. I hate how innocent white british people are ignored for radical nationalists, and how it continues to create a cultural divide, all because of some stupid group and their irellevant threats.

thank you so much EDF/Anjem Chowdhury. Because of you innocent people are becoming targets of abuse and my friend is now in Hospital.

ReputationRep:
    Copy and paste some more you whore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chimaira)
    1.) The EDL and the BNP are not the same thing.
    The EDL is a BNP front. All the so called mutual prohibitions etc are just hogwash.

I had a look at the EDL Stoke facebook - the first name I saw was Una Rice, a well known BNP activist from Barking.

Have a look at the EDL Stoke demo videos on Youtube - Nazi salutes, a guy wandering around (not confronted) with a 88 (Heil Hitler) top on. The shouting-down of the Sikh speaker wasn't the only incident. A Jewish American called Kaplan who is another associate of KKKelway's now no longer dares to attend demos because he thinks the C18 types will do him.

They really are the (even more) comic wing of the BNP :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Uh anoter anti Muslim thread please people there are other forms of media than the Daily Mail

ReputationRep:
    What about this video posted by the EDL's Jeff Marsh (one of your "nice and tolerant" EDL mates who has a conviction for stabbing someone):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9lmFqYNOo4

EDL co-founder and convicted knife criminal Jeff Marsh filmed the police ID-ing him by name (0:02 "Jeff Marsh, turn round and go back" ) and then filmed EDL supporters chanting "BNP, BNP, BNP" (0:26) .

Police then chased the EDL into a nearby park where EDL accused police officers of being "Paki loving *******s" (0:35), "******* *****", and one officer of being a "******" and "******* paki lover"

You're having a hard time spinning this in favour of your moronic chums aren't you?

ReputationRep:
    @Chimara I don't know what the **** you're reading but the EDL are a front for the BNP.
    Nick Griffin the loveable fat piece of crap that he is has and was a member of the EDL he still is, appears at many of the conventions or EDL-CON or as I prefer Chav-CON many members of the BNP contact the EDL to tell them of progress etc etc
    Many members of the BNP have had sentences of being Nazi spporters. Nick Griiffin as in fact a district leader in his old days of THE NATIONAL FRONT which is the old EDL (they just changed name)
    The National Front were notorious for their Neo-Nazi stance

here endeth the lesson
    Moron

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteveeRoo)
    @Chimara I don't know what the **** you're reading but the EDL are a front for the BNP.
    Nick Griffin the loveable fat piece of crap that he is has and was a member of the EDL he still is, appears at many of the conventions or EDL-CON or as I prefer Chav-CON many members of the BNP contact the EDL to tell them of progress etc etc
    Many members of the BNP have had sentences of being Nazi spporters. Nick Griiffin as in fact a district leader in his old days of THE NATIONAL FRONT which is the old EDL (they just changed name)
    The National Front were notorious for their Neo-Nazi stance

here endeth the lesson
    Moron
    Luckily they are also as thick as pig crap:

http://www.ldexpress.co.uk/ldexpress....asp?ID=477929

"Hattle threw a pole at the police. He had tried to cover his face while on the parade, but was easy for the police to identify because he was bare-chested and had his named tattooed on his body."

ReputationRep:
    Luckily they are also as thick as pig crap:

http://www.ldexpress.co.uk/ldexpress....asp?ID=477929

"Hattle threw a pole at the police. He had tried to cover his face while on the parade, but was easy for the police to identify because he was bare-chested and had his named tattooed on his body."
    :rofl2: What an epic fail!

ReputationRep:
    LOL love it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phantom_X)
    I have no problem with the EDF protesting. They aren't a racist group persay, but they definitely dont like asians. During their london protest, one of my best friends who goes to Kings College London got beaten pretty badly by some EDF thugs who chanted 'raghead, paki scum' and 'bomber' at him- he was trying to get to the tube station. No matter what the EDF's ideologies are, they are simply a group of barbaric football hooligans who found an opportunity to chant silly songs and 'fight' Islamic extremism (how, im not sure. surely if they wanted to fight extremism they would go to one of the 'terror' hubs). The london protests pretty much saw them using scare tactics in order to get their point across, which is just as pathetic as the muslims who held those ******* plackards threatening non muslims with death.

Whats scary though is that people who are completely uninvolved in this stupid fight, muslim extremism or the EDF are now becoming victims. The police are getting abused by both sides, as are innocent civillians such as my friend, who was a law student ffs. But hey, because he had brown skin, that must make him a terrorist right ? 'get these bombers off our streets' my arse.

To clarify, I have no problem with the EDF protesting. I hate Muslim extremisim too, especially how its affecting the majority of innocent muslims that are bieng ignored by the media because they are 'boring news' compared to the radical ones. I hate how innocent white british people are ignored for radical nationalists, and how it continues to create a cultural divide, all because of some stupid group and their irellevant threats.

thank you so much EDF/Anjem Chowdhury. Because of you innocent people are becoming targets of abuse and my friend is now in Hospital.
    Agreed.
    It because of Anjem Choudary and the EDL etc... Innocent people are becoming victims. This is a situation that is crying out for help that something needs to be done.

ReputationRep:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturmabteilung

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4G_dollars)
    Exactly those muslim, interpret Koran wrong or have not even read and decided to jump a bandwagon, it is digusting. They are just as worse as the EDL.
    I think it is sad that we have to judge and hate someone because of their skin colour, culture or even what religion they follow.
    Is it that with humans, that animal instincts and that we have to kill or even hurt each other?
    Tbh I'm kind of sick of this excuse. The Koran, like any religious text, is vague enough to be interpreted in any way you want. That's why these religions are still around, because men have used them as tools to gain power by bending religion. Like the British monarchs who convinced their people that they were appointed by God, and who used religious differences as an excuse to purge opponents; or like how Bin Laden gains followers or Iran's leaders keep power. It is arrogant to say that you have definitely interpreted the text correctly and everyone else is wrong. There is no correct interpretation (as it's all bull).

As a result, you can't judge a religion by its text, only by its followers and its affect on the world. And Islam is having a pretty **** affect on the world right now.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.