Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i spent a lot of time going out, making friends and drinking loads during university. its such a high. not the real world obviously.

what do you guys do to keep life interesting after university? i enjoyed university so much that im starting to miss the independence and fun. i almost feel as if their is no point being alive after uni. risky thing to say on here but please explain what you do.

ReputationRep:
    How about pursuing post-grad then? An excuse to return to university.

ReputationRep:
    when you're working you're richer than you were as a student so you've loads of monies to spend on going out and doing your hobbies and doing stuff with your friends and travelling and tbh student nights in clubs bug me now, for the first few months you miss the buzz but then you get over it, i did anyway :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    You can look forward to paying more bills and a 9-5, whilst pondering what education has really brought you.

ReputationRep:
    I have two jobs, I do voluntary work, I go to quizzes with my workmates, and I generally keep things together with regards to the housework and shopping. :p:

Keeps me busy enough!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    :laugh: - You'll get by, don't worry. Heck, many get bored of the typically described university life-style while still at university.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.